Hanging Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any more encouraging, I felt Jason's first attempt to spear me. "Uhgh." It was more like a club I thought. "UHGH," another attempt.

"Open his cheeks," Joyce was really getting in to the act now. She set this up. I could only assume she was enjoying my embarrassing predicament.

"Here, let me," Barbara rejoiced at the opportunity.

"I'll get the other side," Scarlet offered.

Between Barbara and Scarlet their hands clenched my cheeks and had my butt spread wide open for the next assault from Jason. I didn't even have to wonder if my anus was visible for all to observe.

"AHGHHH!" I felt my anus forcibly gored without mercy.

"YEAH!!!!" The crowd cheered.

"EHHGN," Jason slowly pushed the tip of his cock further until... "OH OOH OOOH!" He passed the opening of my rectum and was inside my ass, which felt like it was being ripped open wide. I could not move, but froze in position, hoping this would all end. But that was not to be...

Slowly, Jason inched his lance further and further into the dark canal of my rectum. He reversed little by little back again. Then forward. Back. Forward. Back. Bit by bit, I felt this monster cock prodding the opening of my sphincter muscle. I was helpless to fight it anymore and was quickly resigning to my humiliating and agonizing defeat.

"ALL the way! ALL The Way! ALL THE WAY!"

All the way? How much more did he have to fit in?

Jason's strokes became more forceful, going deeper and thrusting harder with each forward plunge. It hurt like hell, though I was slowly adjusting to the pain.

"AAGH! AAGH! AAGH!" With each cry of my anguish, the crowd roared louder, encouraging Jason to impel his enormous stiff cock deeper, harder, and faster into my virgin ass hole.

(Yes, my ass was previous abused with toys of various sizes and shapes. But never did I have a real live cock plunder me before. And of course for my first time, it had to be a monstrous size meat package.)

"AAGH! AAGH! AAGH!" I groaned with synchronizing grunts to each thrust I was given.

"HARDER! FASTER! FUCK HIM GOOD!" The women watching were in frenzy, taking pleasure at Jason's domination over me and my humiliation at being publicly fucked.

"AAAGH! AAAGH! AAAGH!" Jason was bottoming out. In the midst of all the abuse my ass was enduring, I could feel our balls slap together. I could feel his body flush with mine, his cock slamming to the hilt deep inside me with each forceful shove of his.

My mind felt like I was having an out of body experience. The sensation of being fucked to the point of madness made my ass hole crave release. I heard my grunts of agony somewhere off in the distance. I heard far-away whooping, hollering, and laughter of the women watching.

A change in tempo and intensity brought me back into focus.

"OOOH! OOOH! OOOH!" Jason screeched out like a monkey in heat. I felt an explosion happening in addition to the fucking I was getting. Warm sperm jetted out and filled whatever void remained inside me. Jason's massive cock expanded even further it seemed like.

"AAAGH!"

"OOOH!"

"AAAGH!"

"OOOH!" We sang out in chorus while the lust-charged women hooted and cheered with approval. We must have looked like two animals in the wild going at it with zealous disregard for the rest of the world. If this were the Coliseum, I am sure we achieved a thumbs-up performance. In my blind state, I could only picture this scene in my limited awareness.

Jason remained inside me as I waited for him to remove his object of torture. Eventually, his cock started to shrink and he released my tormented ass, much to my relief. The emptiness inside could still feel the ghost of his massive cock just moments before. I hung my head forward and gasped for air. My chest heaved to and fro.

"Look. His cock is hard again." Somehow, all the sensations I was enduring kept my own cock hardened to its ultimate expansion.

Oh no. My mind sluggishly struggled to comprehend the predicament I was still in. This eventful day was not over yet.

"Me next," I could hear Barbara volunteer with a giggle.

I could sense someone standing in front of me. I assumed it was Barbara. My stature was still slumping from my prior ordeal. My legs were still weak. My body rested with a taught strain on my cuffed wrists. My head was resting in a downward position. I had no idea what to expect next, but my energy was momentarily depleted and I really didn't care.

"Bar...I mean...What are you doing?" I could hear astonishment coming out of the mouth of Cheryl.

"I'll never get a chance like this again. I want to have some fun."

I couldn't tell for sure, but it sounded like Barbara was removing some part or parts of her clothing. A few short moments later I get the shock of my life. My face was being smothered by the soft flesh of two humongous breasts. I quickly came out of my stupor and welcomed my face being buried by these incredible soft moldable female globes of massive pleasure. Because of my slouched, head hanging position and the widened stance of my legs, this tall woman's breasts were at a perfect height to my face. I was enjoying the feel of her bosomed flesh against my face, when out of nowhere, she started racking my face wildly with a slam tit to my left cheek and a slam tit to my right cheek, over and over. With the weight behind these enormous breasts my head was battered with objects of my desire.

"Yeah! Slap him silly with those tits!" Jason was in her corner encouraging her to go on.

"You go girl," Kim added.

"Oooh." She stopped. "I always wanted to do that. Now for the real thing." She grabbed my erect cock in her hand and apparently turned around. Because the next thing I felt was my cock being led into some warm flesh. Some fumbling with getting the two body parts to line up took place, but very soon the tip of my cock felt her welcoming pussy. She was already worked up it seemed, as her pussy was wet and slippery. She engaged her pussy from her backside where my cock penetrated her doggy-style when she backed her generous ass cheeks towards me in a repetitive motion. I offered to help her perceptibly awkward position by impaling her pussy with my own hip action. I pounded her hard and willingly, slamming her buttocks against my torso. I pictured a caveman giving it to a cavewoman in the rear as she bent over by the stream to get some water. It must have been quite a sight. It felt really good too.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh,"she kept at it until she lost control and began a screaming orgasm. I almost joined her with my own orgasm, she was so vocal.

"OH YES! OH YES! YES! YES! YES!" She shouted out until her orgasmic state had completed, and then fell off my boner, much to my frustration.

I could hear her heavy sighs and difficulty catching her breath below me.

"I'm next," I could hear Kim squeal with a higher than normal keyed up voice level. Barbara's performance must have released all her inhibitions. After a frantic rush of hearing her take off her clothes, and without warning, she climbed onto my body by throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her legs around my waist. Then raising herself by hugging my shoulders, she lifted her body and found my waiting cock, still in an erect Viagra stated way. She humped me like a crazed woman. She must have shed all of her clothing too, because her upper body occasionally connected with my chest and I was treated with the soft but firm graces of her titties, the very same from the low-cut blouses she often taunted me with at the office. Her light weight was hardly a problem for my legs which had exuberantly recovered after my ordeal with Jason.

"Ayh Ayh Ayh," she let out in a highly sexual chant of excitement.

She was tight too. Kim's pussy was plenty lubricated with her natural juices though the walls of her vagina snuggly wrapped around my sword, as a perfectly fitted sheath. It ended all too soon for me. I could have gone on much longer with this unique action on my cock.

"Ayheee! "Ayheee!" She screamed like a wild Banshee. (Although in truth, I have no idea what a wild Banshee sounds like, but you get my point.)

After what seemed like a never-ending orgasmic performance on Kim's part, she unhinged herself off my erect pole and released her hold around my neck. I can't imagine not reliving this scene the next time we meet in the office or every time she wiggles her cute little butt past my desk.

"Oh gawd that was good!" Her voice spoke of a truly satisfied woman in an unusual husky tone.

"I have an idea what I want to do for my turn, but I need some help," this was Jane speaking in a noticeable hot and bothered speech pattern. She, like those who preceded her, sounded sexually charged internally and while outwardly expressing her craving for cock. "Help me with these bonds. I want him lying down." She grabbed hold of my cock and gave a quick squeeze. "Grab his other arm strap and someone catch his back and lean him backwards."

The straps had extra length and they managed to lie me down with my arms still taught and barely above ground level. My leg straps were slackened, but by the time they got me resituated my legs were still stretched about 3 feet apart. Now I was lying down on the ground, bound, spread eagled, and still very much naked and vulnerable, spouting my hard-on that reached up for female contact.

I could sense Jane was preparing herself. "I had no idea you were this naughty," sweet Cheryl teased.

"Don't think for a minute your turn won't be coming up next," Jane retorted. I sensed Jane straddling above me. Was she naked, as I imagined? She was a stallion in terms of her sexuality and figure when she was fully dressed. I would love to see her in all her womanhood and naked glory.

Just then, she straddled my chest. The texture of her smooth bare legs made me tingle as she embraced my upper body with her thighs. Her female scent, as I detected immediately, hit my heightened sense of smell strongly. Her juices soaked my chest upon first contact. She must shave her pussy I noticed. Her bare pussy slid without abrasion. She shuffled her legs, bringing her pussy in direct contact to my mouth. I didn't hesitate. My tongue hungered for this moment to taste her previously shielded pussy, always around but never obtainable from the first time she walked into my office years ago.

"Ohhh!" She let out a sigh as though she was holding on to it for a long time. She pressed her pussy vigorously to my mouth and began gyrating in rhythm. This went on for about 60 seconds until her moans of "oh...oh...oh" turned into "OH...OH,,,OH!" She came on my mouth with a climatic eruption. Her juices flowed freely and I sucked it up, savoring her highly prized gift to me.

Without delay she dismounted my face and sat on my stomach, catching her breath. After a brief interlude, she mounted my rigid staff. Her silky pussy lips slid down over my pole with little friction, though certainly a luxuriously snug fit, as she moved her body in an up and down motion above my cock. I would have loved to have seen her breasts bounce as she quickly increased her pace and humped me to her second orgasm. "OH...OH...OH!" She hollered. She collapsed upon my body, pressing her voluptuous bare breasts to my chest. I was still deep inside her and the feeling was heavenly. I was close to coming myself, and would have if she had continued a few moments longer.

"That was amazing," Barbara said what everyone was thinking. At least I was thinking anyway.

"Is he still hard?" Scarlet asked inquisitively. Evidently, she wanted some of the same. In fact, she did almost an exact performance. Her thighs were not as smooth and firm. Her pussy was not as tasty. Her fit was not as snug. I couldn't cum, thinking of all these things, while she climaxed through two orgasms. And when I eventually did feel her breasts upon my chest, they were small and sagging. Still, it was a pleasing experience to remember and a good time was had by all.

"Ok young missy. Your turn." Jane proclaimed apparently to Cheryl.

"Huh? I don't think I could do that. Not in front of everyone." Cheryl was timid and shy, but the others would have nothing to do with that excuse.

"Come on, do it to him. Do it to him." Jane started this chant as everybody joined in.

"DO IT TO HIM! DO IT TO HIM! DO IT TO HIM!"

"OK. Ok. Just give me a minute," she conceded.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" Again, Jane led the chorus.

"STRIP! STRIP! STRIP!..." This went on for about sixty seconds until she had apparently bared all.

"Yeah!" They all joined in with high-spirited applause.

Imagining this cute young secretary in the buff and anticipating what was to come, was driving me crazy. My erection felt as hard as it had possibly been that day. I thought the skin holding back my hard-on was about to rip from the being so engorged.

Like Jane and Scarlet had done before, Cheryl crouched down until her hairless pussy landed on my upper chest. Her legs felt silky smooth and firm, as only youth of a 20 year old can uphold. Of all the times eyeing her shapely legs below her thigh-high dresses, she was now sitting on my bare-skinned chest with her bare upper thighs and bald pussy oozing juices on top of me. Considering all the incredible events of the day, this was the most amazing and unexpected pleasure.

"Give it to him. I can vouch how good he is and how great it feels." Scarlet sounded like she wanted to do it all again herself.

Cheryl didn't say anything, only inched her precious pussy closer until my chin was grazed by her outer lips. Her sexual exhilaration was apparent from the wetness left on my chin. I could have raised my head to reach her opening, but that would have been uncomfortable and I wanted her to move at her own pace.

She inched her legs forward, lifted herself and after several cliffhanging seconds, lowered her bare pussy to my lips. I approached my entry slowly, not sure if Cheryl's clit was turned-on enough for direct stimulation. I teased the surrounding area of her fresh young pussy skin, although the sweet smell of her arousal was prominent. I lightly touched the tip of my tongue to the rosebud of her anus and slowly licked up to her lower entry, dove in an inch or two and licked my way along the inside lips until I reached her most sensitive spot.

"Oh gawd." She moaned upon first contact of her rosebud. When I got to her clitorous she let out an, "OH GAWD!"

From that point on, it was mostly out of my control. She gyrated her body slowly at first and then went into a frenzy of grinding her pussy into my face. I engaged her clit relentlessly.

"AH AH AHWA! OH GAWD! AH YES! YES! YES! AHHH!" My face was sopping wet with the sweet nectar of her juices well before she was done. As good as it sounded from her narrated orgasm, I loved eating this tender pussy to her radical climax.

She lifted herself off my mouth and slid down, resting her naked body upon mine. "Oh gawd that was intense," she acclaimed.

I could feel her pert little breasts and erect nipples moving slightly with her deep breathing. She lifted her upper body, using my chest to push herself up.

"Fuck him," Jane called out.

"Fuck him...FUCK HIM...FUCK HIM...FUCK HIM!" They all chanted in unison.

She reached back and felt my cock, for hardness I presumed. It was more than ready. In fact, I thought to myself, if given the chance, I'm going to cum in my young employee's pussy.

She raised her body, grabbed the base of my cock and guided it in her moist treasure hole. And a treasure it was too. She was extremely tight. She lowered herself a few inches before she raised herself back up again and then lowered herself an extra inch on her next drive.

"Oh, he's so big for me. Oh. Oh. Oh." On her seventh or so attempt she finally hit bottom. "AHM. It's so big." Slowly she stroked my cock into her tight shaft until she gradually became more confident and intimate with my size. "Ahhh...I think I'm ready for some serious fucking."

"Yeah! Fuck...fuck...fuck!" Jane cheered.

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!" They all sang together.

Between the cheering and Cheryl's physical energy, my cock was at one with the fuck she was giving me.. I wasn't going to last long at this rate.

"OH...OH...OH!" Faster...faster...and faster she went. She was close, I could tell. She had better be because I wasn't going to be able to wait much longer. Oh, she felt good.

"OH.......AH...AH...AH...FUCK ME! AH...YES!...YES!"

My balls released at the "fuck me" stage of her orgasm. "Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!" I matched her timing with the "yes's" and my sperm erupted deep inside her tight wet pussy. I enjoyed a tremendously explosive orgasm.

She had to have felt the gusher of warm sperm spouting off within her. Her final scream ended with "OOOH...YESSSS!" And then she collapsed.

I was spent. My balls continued to fill up ever since Jane sucked me off to an explosive blow job, over an hour ago at least. But cuming deep inside Cheryl's pussy, was the ultimate climax of the day.

Cheryl got up, letting a small suctioned "pop" sound off when she pulled off my semi hard cock.

Cheryl and the others rustled their clothes together and dressed. Kim whispered in my ear, "That was fun. We should do this again real soon." She then gave me a wet kiss and left.

Jane brought herself down to my ear level also and whispered, "I had a really good time. I hope you did too." She also gave me a really big wet kiss and then she was gone.

I heard voices growing faint, car doors opening and slamming shut, cars starting and driving away. "LATER STUD," I heard as they drove off. I couldn't make out whose voice called out.

I sensed quiet, but then I heard the grass move and footsteps drawing near. "Hi Stud. You cum here often?"

"Joyce."

"Let's see if we can get you up one last time to satisfy your wife. After filming all day, I've worked up a sexual appetite myself." I heard clothes being discarded and felt her presence as her pussy joined my mouth and her mouth licked my half erected cock. "Mmmmm, young pussy juice and spent sperm."

We spent the next half hour or so satisfying my wonderfully thoughtful wife with two orgasms. It wasn't until later that night at home, when I came for the third time that memorable day.

12