Hanna's Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
A tale of a woman who learns that there is more to enjoy.
9.4k words
3.73
38.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

A FORGOTTEN DESIRE AWAKENED

Hanna and Jack had been dating now for just over two years. They started out as just friends about three years before they started to date. Now right from the start they had a special relationship. It is hard to pin point exactly what happened or how they became such close friends but over time they just started to confide in each other.

They would talk to each other about almost everything, even about their relationships. Hanna knew everything about Jack's relationships and Hanna had no problems telling Jack about hers. They would spend endless hours on the phone with each other. They had such trust for each other but neither of them really looked at each other as anything more than a close friend. I guess you could say they were best friends.

Now Jack was a pretty quiet guy. He did not draw much attention to himself, but you could see that he was definitely a man of control. Not that he was controlling but that people listened to what he had to say and valued what he had to say.

Now Hanna was more outgoing and she had no problem meeting new people at all. She could easily get involved in any conversation with ease. Hanna was also not bad to look at, now she was not a cover model but she was good looking and she just had the right attitude to go with it. Hanna was never short of admirers no matter where she went.

Jack did not mind the attention that Hanna would get either, he actually encouraged it. He encouraged her to wear outfits that showed off her cleavage and he always would hint towards her wearing short skirts. As far bra and panties, he always wanted her to wear sexy bras that help draw attention to her ample breasts and on the rare occasion that she wore panties she would wear either a pair of thongs or nice fitting pair of boxer shorts which always showed off her ass nicely.

Hanna did not find herself to be so attractive or sexy for that matter but every once and a while she would humour Jack and wear something that he had picked out for her or suggested to her. She of course knew that this would always be a turn on for Jack and when she wore it she like to make sure to really tease him.

The first two years of their relationship was no stop sex, they were both young. Hanna being only 16 and Jack 19 at the time they started to date. They could not get enough of each other, and they always went out together. It was almost impossible to see one without the other being there. The only time that they were not really together was when one of them was at work.

So that is a little catching up to get you up to speed about this loving couple who are almost inseparable.

Hanna and Jack had a nice two bedroom apartment on the top floor of their building. A beautiful view overlooking a forest and the sunsets were just spectacular. Many nights they have spent watching the sun go down from their cozy apartment.

One day as they were out shopping at the local mall they ran into an old friend of Jack's. His name was Todd; he was six feet tall and in good shape. Hanna even checked him out a few times as Jack introduced them to each other. Todd and Jack played High School football together but both fell out of touch when they went their separate ways after.

They exchanged numbers and Todd said he was only town for the week and then he was off to the United States. He was transferring with his company as they were closing location here at home and he opted to take a transfer as he had nothing to keep him back.

Jack and Todd agreed to hook up for drinks before the week was over.

Hanna and Jack went on their way and continued on with their shopping. They went into a few shops and Jack would point out some sexy revealing outfits, hinting to Hanna about how great she would look in them.

For some reason, Hanna good not put her finger on it or she did not want to acknowledge the reason but she agreed with Jack and bought all the things that he was pointing out. Jack was very happy as she would take each outfit and try it on and then agree to get it.

At one point Hanna was in one of the change rooms trying on a very revealing dress when she was overcome with arousal. She found herself looking in the mirror, looking back at herself; standing there with only a bra on and nothing else. Her hand moving down her body and between her legs. Slowly she rubbed her pussy which was wet already. Images of Todd were flashing through her mind as she pleased herself.

His muscles, his smile, and the bulge she noticed in his pants, all flashing through her mind in an instant. She could not help herself as she quickly brought herself to an orgasm before getting her senses and putting on the next outfit and coming out to display it for Jack. She could feel her wetness running down the inside of her thighs as she walked out to show Jack, who was sitting waiting. She moved her body a little more provocatively as she showed off for Jack as she watched him smile his approval.

After that Hanna said she was ready to go home. Jack agreed and they headed off to the car to head back to the apartment.

Hanna was not sure what had come over her. She thought in her head, I am very happy, I love my boyfriend, why am I thinking of his friend Todd. She kept going over it in her head. Every so often her mind would go back to the sight of him and more often her thoughts were going back to the thought of the bulge in his pants.

All the way home she could not get the thoughts out of her head. She then decided when they got into the apartment that she was going to have a warm shower and then put on a new outfit to show off for her boyfriend Jack who was more than pleased with the idea.

In the shower Hanna soon started to have thoughts of Todd. She say on the edge of the tub as the water came down over her body, her legs spread as she slowly rubbed her clit. Hanna then moved and lay in the bottom of the tub, the shower head in one hand aiming the spray of water right at her pussy as the other hand rubbed and massaged her clit.

She moaned softly as her thoughts went back to the bulge in Todd's pants. Then suddenly her mind triggered thoughts of some old boyfriends. All she could think about was the big cocks she was so used to getting before Jack and her hooked up. Now not that Jack was not good in bed or anything, there was definitely no problem there with him pleasing Hanna. But for some reason all she could think about was all the big cocks she had before him and how long it has been since she has had a cock that size inside her.

Hanna brought herself to another orgasm before she calmed down and finished her shower. She dried herself off and put lotion all over her body as she always did to keep her skin soft and smooth.

She then put on one of her new push up bras that made her breasts look two sizes bigger and a matching pair of boy shorts that went with it. She looked in the mirror and noticed how sexy the orange looked with her skin; it actually gave her another tingle between her legs. She then through on a white summer dress that was very thin and she noticed that she could still see what she was wearing underneath. This actually aroused her some more as she checked herself out in the mirror.

She thought to herself how Jack is really going to enjoy this outfit. She smiled and put on the slightest of makeup and then finished it off with some lipstick before she open the door to come out of the bedroom. Hanna walked down the hallway and when she appeared in the TV room she was a little shocked to see Todd in sitting with Jack.

Both of them stopped talking and just took in the sight of Hanna. At first she felt a little embarrassed with someone she hardly new there, but as she noticed the reaction on their faces she quickly became aroused at the thought of the two of them looking at her. She suddenly felt very sexy and naughty all at the same time. She could feel that familiar tingle between her legs and she felt her nipples getting hard as she stood there.

"Wow you look hot." Is all Todd could get out before taking a sip of his beer.

"I told you sweetie that you would look great in that." Jack said as she smiled at her agreeing with Todd's comment.

"You better keep an eye on that one Jack; she is going to be trouble." Todd said as he gave Jack a light shot in the arm.

Jack chuckled a little and Hanna let out a giggle.

"Oh I would never get into trouble; well at least I never look for trouble." Hanna commented back. "Would you boys like another drink?"

Both nodded and Hanna walked towards the kitchen. She gave her ass a little more of a wiggle as she went on her way knowing that the boys were checking her out. This aroused her pussy even more. Then thoughts of Todd and the bulge in his pants flashed through her head again, thinking of how big he must be and how long it has been since she has had the feeling of a large cock inside her. Hanna could feel her pussy getting wetter from her thoughts.

As she came back with drinks for her two admirers she sat down in a chair that was off to the side. She got comfy as they went on watching the football game that was on the TV. She felt that she was being watched for some reason as she tried to read a little. She then lifted her eyes slightly from her book and noticed that Todd and Jack were stealing glances of her smooth legs that ran up and then disappeared into her thin white dress.

The sneaking attention was turning her on and she figured she would tease a little. She figured that there is no harm in teasing a little. Besides she knew that Jack liked it when other men looked at her.

Hanna spread her legs slightly giving the boys a few further up her dress. It was easily visible that she was wearing her new orange panties which covered her smooth shaven pussy that was getting even wetter with the teasing. She noticed that Jack had to make some adjustment with his pants as he was getting hard while sitting on the couch and the same was for Todd. Hanne paid close attention as Todd adjusted himself. She could see him moving what looked to be a nine inch cock that was nice and thick. It was hard to tell but she did know that is was big just from what she saw. This instantly had her juices flowing.

Her thoughts taking her back to when she was getting some big cock on a regular basis; before she settled down with Jack. Thoughts of Graham and Alex filling her pussy and mouth flashed though her head. She remembered well how good they used to fuck her and how much she enjoyed big cock. Over the past two years she had almost forgotten what it was like. Jack being a man with an average cock was still good in bed and did please her very well but her thoughts went to how good it felt to be so full and to fucked so deep over and over again.

"Hanna ...... Hanna" Jack said as he waited for her to respond.

"Huh, oh sorry, what? I was caught in a daydream." She said shaking her head a little.

"Todd is going to stay for dinner okay?" Jack said looking over his sexy girlfriend.

"Oh no, that should be fine, what would you boys like to eat?" It was only 2pm so they had some time before they really had to worry about anything

After a little conversation on the subject they decided on Chinese food. Hanna went and grabbed one of the menus they had on the side of the fridge and they went through the list of items.

She noticed after she sat down that her dress was a little higher on her thigh and was giving a clear view of her panties covering her pussy and ass. She sat on the chair with her legs tucked up beside her which gave Jack and Todd a great view. She thought for a second about changing her position to be less revealing but she stopped herself and decided to stay put.

She would glance up and catch Todd taking a peak which turned her on. Knowing that her boyfriend's friend was checking her out, not to mention that he was good looking and had what looked to be a huge cock. And to top it all off her boyfriend was sitting right there enjoying the view as well.

Hanna grabbed the phone and dialled the number to place the order. "When do you want to pick it up Jack?" She said as she peaked around the corner.

"Let's say 6pm." He said as he looked at Todd and then Hanna to see if they agreed.

"6pm will be fine, thank you." She said before hanging the phone up. Just then the phone rang. Hanna figured it was the restaurant calling back to confirm the order but it was not. It was Jack's boss calling Eric Winslow.

Hanna picked up the phone. "Hello Eric"

"Hi is Jack there please?"

"One minute, I will get him ....... Jack phone"

Jack got up and came to the phone. After a couple of minutes he came back out and said that he had to go to work for about an hour. There was a problem with some of the reporting and they needed it corrected.

"I will not be long, promise. Are you okay with Todd here? I can pick up the food on the way home if you would like. It should be just about that time when I come back."

Hanna looked at Jack with a pout. "Do you have to, you have a friend over and I hardly know him."

"You will be fine just treat him the way you treat me, I am sure he will be good with that." Jack said as he looked over at Todd giving him a cheers with his beer.

"No worries Jack, we will be right here waiting, I am sure Hanna will keep me entertained." Todd said as Jack gave Hanna a kiss before he turned to head out.

"So how long have Jack and you been together now?" Todd asked as Hanna sat down in her chair again.

"Two years now, have been together the whole time. He is a great guy." Hanna responded.

Hanna sat back down, but this time she made sure to hold onto her dress along her thighs and hold it down as she sat making sure not to let it ride up any further than it needed. She thought it was one thing to tease with her boyfriend around but it would totally different when he was out. She thought that would not be right at all.

Todd looked as she sat and tried to steal a peek but she sat in a way that he could not enjoy it as much as he did before.

"Something wrong Todd?" Hanna asked with a little smile. She is not sure why she said it and after the words came out she wished she hadn't. She never planned for any of it to happen.

Jack was now driving in the car listening to some tunes as he headed to work, not knowing of what was starting to unfold in his apartment between his girlfriend of two years and an old High School Football team mate. Dark clouds came over in the sky, droplets of rain landing on the windshield as Jack drove on.

"Nothing wrong."

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh no reason really just looks like you were looking for something." She said as she smiled as the words just flowed off her tongue.

Why am I saying that she thought, what is with me, please don't respond, please ignore me. She went on in her head. For some reason she could not help herself. She could feel the growing desire between her legs; she could feel herself getting wet again and warm between her legs, her nipples getting hard again. This can't be happening she thought I am very happy with Jack. These feelings are just fantasy she repeated in her mind.

"Well I must admit Hanna you're very sexy and you look great in the white dress, and from what I saw earlier, your orange panties looked very nice." Todd said with a smile.

It was like Hanna lost all control of herself. She was flattered by what Todd said and she wanted to hear more.

"My panties, you saw my panties? You bad boy."

"Well it was very hard not to look, I mean I tried but it was so hard."

Hanna smiled back at him and moved her legs to let her dress ride up a little. She thought a little teasing should be okay, just some teasing she kept thinking.

"I noticed you had a bit of a hard time earlier, I was wondering what that was about. I did not realize it was for me." She said as she walked off to the kitchen. "Another beer Todd?" She said leaning into the fridge.

"Yes please." Todd said as he adjusted once again in his seat as his cock started to grow again.

Hanna returned with his beer and leaned forward making sure to give him an ample view of her tits that were staining against her bra and dress as she leaned over.

Her eyes glancing up as he focused his eyes on her well tanned breasts.

"You like looking at my tits Todd? Does that turn you on looking at your friend's girlfriends tits?" Hanna questioned teasingly before sitting back down in her chair.

Hanna sat with her one legged crossed over the other at the knee. This lifter her one thigh off the couch and gave Todd a great view of her legs, he could see a hint of her orange panties again which pleased him.

Jack was now turning off the highway as he was closer to work. Only about 15 minutes more to go and he would be there to take care of the problem they were having.

Jack put on his Bluetooth earpiece for his phone and called home just to check in with Hanna to make sure she was okay. He knew that Hanna was a little uncomfortable being home with someone she just met so he thought it would be a good idea to give her a call to help keep her calm.

"You have beautiful legs Hanna; they look fantastic with that tan." Todd said as he kept starring. "It would be nice to see more of them." He said with a smile and a wink.

"Oh really, I am not sure I should do that." Her hand moving down her thigh and rubbing her legs softly to tease him some more. She noticed at that moment that the bulge that she saw earlier in his pants was growing again. This turned her on even more, knowing that she was getting him hard just with some mild teasing.

Her hand now guiding her dress up a little more as she adjusted her legs. "There that is all you are going to get, I think anything more would not be right." She said as she looked down to see that she is showing off most of her thighs and she knew that he was even getting a nice treat by seeing her panties more.

Hanna notice the bulge in Todd's pants growing as he smiles looking at her and taking in the site of her legs and panties. "I see someone is excited and it looks to me that you're really excited in a big way." Hanna said as she watched his cock throb in his pants. She could see it pulsing up and down as it grew. She could see outline in his pants even more now as his cock grew revealing just how big his cock is.

"Hanna ..... Are you going to get that, Hanna.....? "

Then suddenly Hanna looked up at Todd. "What, oh shit, sorry." She said as she got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed the cordless phone.

"Hi hun how is it there with you and Todd, everything okay?"

She was still a little confused because she lost her focus like she was mesmerized by Todd's growing bulge. "Oh yes dear, everything is good here." She said as she looked back over to Todd with a smile.

Todd smiled back and sat quietly as he ogled her ass, he could see the outline of her orange boy short panties as she stood talking. Hanna then began to walk around a bit before she kneeled on one of the chairs at the kitchen table and leaned onto the table with her elbows while she talked. For a moment she forgot that Todd was there and then it came to her as Jack mentioned his name again. She then realized that her dress was now half way up her butt and that Todd was now getting a great view of her ass.

She looked to her left to see Todd starring at her and one hand slowly rubbing the bulge in his pants as he smiled back at her.

She whispered. "You are so bad and naughty looking at my ass." As she listened to Jack on the other end. She gave a little teasing wiggle which caused her dress to move a little higher.

Todd got up from the couch and walked over behind Hanna and pressed his bulge against her ass as he put his hands on her hips, pushing her dress even higher showing off her sexy ass in the orange boy shorts. "Mmmmm." She moaned forgetting she was on the phone.