Hanna the Home Wrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

My body trembled with desire as I gazed at her sensual body. I told her that we would talk later. I walked out on the floor and greeted our guest. Cindy came over to me and told me that she wanted to taste my chocolate pussy again! I was embarrassed when a couple of nearby women apparently overheard us and smiled knowingly. I told Cindy to come to my office. I sat behind the desk and she wanted to crawl under the desk! It was very tempting but I told her to sit on a chair. The frail blond girl was reprimanded for talking like that around others. Tears fell down her pretty face and she asked me if April was going to replace her. I asked her what she was talking about and she let me know that she saw April and I kissing. I picked up the phone and told her to remain seated. I told Bill that I had two hot blond pussy lickers and asked if he would like me to bring them home with me. To say that he gave me an excited affirmative reply would be an understatement. He thanked me and said that his cock was hard just thinking about it!

Then I paged April and requested that she come to my office when she was not too busy. Fifteen minutes later April came sashaying in the office, sat next to Cindy, and asked, "What's up boss, is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact there is. How would you two young ladies like to come to my place this evening? I was thinking of a pussy-eating contest! We could have cocktails and then see which one of you cunt-lappers can do the best job on my beautiful black pussy! Well girls, would you like to dine between my legs tonight?"

Cindy exclaimed, "Oh yes, I love your succulent cunt and want to taste it again; just give me the address and tell me what time you want me to be there!"

April added, "Hell yeah, I'm going to eat your chocolate cunt so good that you will want to lick my honey pot and I WILL let you! I couldn't help but notice the new diamond ring on your finger. What's the story on that?"

"I have become engaged to a wonderful white man and he would never permit me to be with another man. That is ok because I don't want any other man but him. His name is Bill and he wants to watch me have sex with women! Would you mind a spectator?"

April answered, "Sounds kinky, I love it but I hope he can take watching his woman melt in my mouth!"

Cindy told us, "Oh god, having him watch us sounds so exciting. It seems so nasty and forbidden; my pussy is getting wet at the idea. What time should I be there?" I gave them the address and told them to be there at 8pm.

When I got home, Bill grabbed me and we fucked on the floor of the living room! He explained that his dick had been hard ever since our telephone-conversation. He said that when he hung-up the phone he gave the maid the rest of the day off so that we would have privacy. I showered and put on a sheer satin robe that did little to hide my sexy black body but I did not clean out my pussy! Bill's cum would be an added treat for my little pussy-lickers!

At 7:45, Cindy was the first to arrive; she looked cute in her baby blue sundress. Ten minutes later April entered the house wearing an extremely short black skirt and a flimsy see-thru white blouse. She looked sexy with the black stockings and high-heels. Us girls sat on the sofa and Bill was on the rocker across the room. Everyone was introduced and we listened to music and sipped wine. I went to the bathroom and when I got back in the room, I slipped off my robe and asked if anybody saw anything that they liked? They all raised their hands.

I walked to the sofa, lifted one leg, and set my foot on the cushion right in front of Cindy's pretty face. She inhaled the sweet aroma of my aroused pussy and feverishly attacked my cunt with her hungry little mouth, she licked and sucked me to a heavenly orgasm, I held her blond head tight to my pussy as the hot lava erupted on her face. She looked up at me lovingly with those big blue eyes!

April was naked except for her stockings and heels. She had me kneel on the sofa cushion and licked my pussy from behind. Suddenly three of her fingers entered my sopping cunt as she licked with fervor! She finger fucked me as her tongue alternated between my pussy and ass hole. Cindy sat on the arm of the sofa and she was naked, her blond haired pussy was in my face so I kissed it then licked the hell out of the sweet thing! April had a mouth like a vacuum cleaner and soon my juices were flowing into her mouth.

Bill was stroking his stiff cock and I asked Cindy if she thought my pussy tasted especially good tonight. She said that it did. I told her that it was because Bill's cum was in my cunt and then I ordered her to put her sweet mouth on his stiff cock and suck out all of his delicious cum. She wasted no time and eagerly began sucking his cock. I told them not to get used to it and not to enjoy it too much.

April pulled me to her and passionately kissed me, our tongues explored each other's mouths, her lips went down to my black tits and she sucked my nipples lovingly. Then she kissed my ear as she pulled my face to her ample bosom and whispered, "Suck them baby, you know you want my long nipples in your mouth, suck my tits, you sexy black momma!" I nursed on her big tits and loved it! April pushed my head down to her bald pussy and said, "Ever since first we met, I have dreamed of having your beautiful black face between my legs; make my dreams come true boss, suck my clit and fuck me with your tongue, taste this pussy pie, gobble it up, come on Hanna, do it!"

My first reaction was to tell the white bitch who was in charge, but her luscious body filled me with desire. I felt a strong urge to obey her and be her willing fuck-slut. I was used to being the dominant one but now I wanted to submit to her. The temptation of surrendering my will to this alluring woman was overwhelming, I could not resist and I sucked her clit, nibbled on her pussy lips and stuck my tongue as far up her sopping cunt as I could. She held my head to her pussy and humped my face with vigor. I was lost in lust and eagerly sucked her sweet honey pot! April screamed as she reached a quivering orgasm, "That's it you black bitch! Eat my white cunt; I know you love it! Yessss, Oh shittt, suck it, Yesssss, oh god...!!!" April pulled me up, kissed me, and thanked me for fulfilling her fantasy. We both looked over just in time to see Bill eject his seed into Cindy's sweet mouth. She tried to swallow it all but a stream of cum dripped down her chin.

As I drifted off to sleep that night in Bill's loving arms I couldn't help wonder what the future would bring. Never in my life did I ever think that I would be a submissive to a woman but I was and I loved the feeling of sweet surrender! I did not feel so sure of myself any longer. The only thing that I was sure of was that I loved Bill and would do whatever he wanted me to do.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12