Hannah and Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come, Hannah. I'm going to unload right down your throat."

Hannah kept her exact pace and didn't flinch one bit. Her eagerness set him off the edge. Her warm mouth wrapped firmly around his cock, Dave felt that familiar rise.

"Oh fuuuuck, Hannah! Swallow my come, you fucking slut!"

Hannah moaned loudly at his words and she came a second time as her mouth filled with Dave's seed. She continued to suck his dick while happily swallowing it all down. Dave groaned as he could feel his come disappearing seamlessly down Hannah's throat. She kept up her pace at Dave's record-breaking fifth spurt of spunk and didn't unlock her lips until she was sure he was done. Dave stood there in shock as Hannah dutifully cleaned off his dick with her tongue, seemingly in love with it.

The moment lasted a while longer until reality set in a bit. His head spinning, Dave looked down at Hannah and chuckled nervously. He offered his hand out to help her up.

Hannah gave his retreating cock one last kiss and accepted Dave's offer. She pulled her shirt back up over her body and pulled gum out of her pocket.

"You really are a pro, aren't you, Han?"

Hannah smiled and shrugged.

"This is going to change a lot of things, isn't it?"

Hannah gave Dave a look that he could not decipher. Neither sad nor mischievous nor scared. She opened her mouth to speak but ended up shrugging again. She flashed the briefest of smiles and gave Dave a peck on the cheek before slipping out of the bathroom. Dave stared at the door for quite some time. Finally he pulled his clothes back on, took a breath, and left the room.

Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers
12