Hannah Ch. 03

Story Info
A girlfriend and a dominatrix... their relationship develops.
3.6k words
4.57
80k
31
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers

Hannah clutched Tom's front door keys with both hands as she walked quickly along the corridor and back to her apartment. She placed his keys on her sofa and sat down on top of them, if she couldn't see the keys then maybe she wouldn't be so over excited about the situation.

She looked around her lounge, thinking about what she would do for him that evening. It had to be good, it had to make up for a night locked up in a cold basement and a day locked inside his own flat. She had to keep his interest. She felt the keys beneath her and smiled to herself. Whether he was still interested in her or not, he was going nowhere that day.

But how would she keep his interest? She stood up and walked over to the metal trunk that she had locked him in the day before. She automatically raised her hand to her mouth as she thought about how she had locked Tom inside. She closed the empty trunk and slowly sat down on the lid. She pulled up her skirt and wriggled her butt over the air holes.

"Try and get out of that," she purred to nobody other than herself. "And if you don't kiss my butt right now, I'll fart in your face." she continued.

She blushed, jumped up and walked into her kitchen. What was she doing? Why was this turning her on? She flicked on the coffee machine and looked back at the trunk. She was fidgeting with lid of the coffee jar and dropped it noisily on to the floor. It made her jump. She looked back to the trunk.

Slowly, she unzipped her short skirt and let it fall to the floor. With her heels still on, she walked as seductively as she could back to the trunk and sat down on the lid.

"You are now completely trapped under my butt," she whispered, afraid that someone might hear her. "And there is no way I'm letting you out."

What would it be like in the trunk? Hannah stood up and opened the lid. She locked the padlocks to the open hasps to make sure that they wouldn't fall down and trap her inside.

Hannah then climbed inside the trunk and lay on her back with her knees drawn up. She started to pull the lid closed above her, but the lid was heavier than she realised and it banged closed on top of her. She startled, but then calmed down and explored the small dark space. She started to imagine that someone was locking the padlocks and securing her inside, but the thought frightened her and she quickly pushed the lid up and climbed out.

Why would Tom let someone lock him up like that? Why would he let 'her' lock him up? Whatever the attraction, it must be pretty strong to overcome the fear of being locked inside. Hannah closed the trunk and sat back down on the lid. Whatever it was, this was fun.

***

It had gone midday when Tom finally woke up. He turned on the kettle to make some coffee, only to remember that Hannah had switched off the power. In desperate need of caffeine, Tom made himself a cup using water from the hot tap.

As he drank the coffee he inspected the chastity tube that Hannah had left for him to wear that evening. The idea of locking himself into chastity before going to a girl's place for dinner seemed bizarre. Nonetheless, the thought excited him and he knew that he would comply with her request. Tom finished the questionable coffee and took a long shower.

At six o'clock, Tom changed out of his old boxers and t-shirt, and into chinos and shirt. He brushed his hair, shaved, applied aftershave and all the usual things he did before an evening out to ensure that he impressed the girl.

He examined the cock cage again, turning it in his hand. He thought about masturbating one more time, this may be his last chance for a while, but decided against it. It would be more fun to find out what Hannah had in store.

He fitted the cage around his cock and balls, although no matter how he positioned it, it was tight. He slipped the padlock in place and looked at himself in the mirror with the open padlock hanging from the lock. It actually felt nice, although if Hannah hadn't unlocked him by this time tomorrow, it might not be so comfortable. With a picture of Hannah clearly in his mind, Tom locked the padlock. He pulled up his boxers and chinos and waited for his date to arrive.

Tom had to wait almost an hour for Hannah to unlock his door and walk in. Tom thought she looked stunning in a short fitted red dress with a thin black belt around her waist. Her long brown hair was hanging around her shoulders and she wore brown leather bangles on her wrist. Tom walked up to her and kissed her on both cheeks.

"You look fantastic," he smiled.

"Thanks," she replied bashfully. He was already having that effect on her.

"Your place then?"

"Umm, yeah, sure." she replied.

Tom followed Hannah down the corridor.

"Are you wearing it?" she asked.

"Yes,"

"And do you have the key?"

"Yes, I'm wearing it," she smiled.

Tom studied his hostess in her tight dress, trying to imagine where the key might be.

They walked into Hannah's apartment, where the table was laid for dinner. In front of one of the two places was a heavy steel neck and wrist fiddle. Tom started to examine the fiddle as Hannah poured two glasses of wine.

"Standard wear for dinner guests?" he joked.

Hannah felt embarrassed. She had fantasized all afternoon about locking him inside it, but now he was actually here, she was embarrassed. She drank half a glass of wine straight down and had to top it up before bringing the glasses out.

"OK," Tom smiled as he held his hands up in front of him.

"You want to try it?" she asked hesitantly.

"I assume I have no choice," he smiled.

"Umm, yes, that's right," Hannah said quickly as she put down the glasses, slightly spilling one, and picked up the fiddle.

Hannah was four inches shorter than Tom and looked up into his eyes as she positioned the fiddle around his neck. She could smell his aftershave and had to try desperately to keep a steady hand. She enclosed his wrists and locked the whole thing with the padlock. She then grabbed a glass of wine and stepped back still clutching the key in one hand.

"It's tight," Tom said as he tried briefly to escape.

"Can you get out?" she asked.

"Yes, if you give me the key."

"And if I don't?"

"Well I could try and grab the key from you." he baited.

Hannah smiled and tucked the key into her bra. Tom stepped forward as if trying to take the key, but at the last minute bent forward and kissed Hannah on the lips. Hannah stepped back and sat down on the sofa with her eyes looking down to her lap.

"Tom, what's happening here? Am I your dominatrix or your girlfriend?"

Tom sat down on the opposite sofa looking past his restrained hands to where his host was sitting. Tom knew why she was asking, but didn't know how to reply. He loved being restrained and dominated by her, but he was also aware that he was falling for her.

"The truth is I want you to be both, I guess," Tom finally replied.

"Really?" Hannah looked up timidly.

"How do you feel about this?" he asked

"I don't know. I've fancied you for ages. I also really like doing.... this stuff to you, it makes..... me feel sexy." Hannah replied.

Tom smiled. "It seems strange having this serious conversation while I'm locked in this fiddle."

"I know," Hannah laughed nervously, "do you want me to unlock you?"

"I really don't."

Hannah could see that he was getting off topic.

"So what are we?" she persisted.

"Friends."

"Friends?" Hannah replied, "You're sitting her in my flat in chains and in chastity."

"Good friends, then?"

Hannah stood up and walked over to him.

"Can this work?" she asked.

"I don't know, but if we both enjoy it, maybe we should find out?"

Hannah thought for a moment, "OK. Good friends, who like to play umm.... games and.... maybe sleep together."

"Really?" it was Tom's turn to be surprised.

"Maybe, if you do as I say."

The next two hours was spent eating the meal that Hannah had prepared. Tom ate as well as anyone who was locked in a fiddle could eat. His mishaps seemed to a constant source of amusement for Hannah, although at no point was she tempted to release him.

Halfway through desert, Hannah sat down on Tom's lap and with her arm around him, started to feed him the crème brulee.

"What shall we do now?" he asked.

"The washing up." she giggled.

"Can't I'm stuck in this, sorry," Tom smiled as he rattled the heavy steel fiddle.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to watching you try."

"No chance of being unlocked?"

Hannah shook her head and threw him a cloth which landed on his head. She then sat down on the kitchen counter, crossed her legs and watched.

Washing the dishes was almost impossible, every time he put his hands in the sink, his face almost touched the water. A couple of times Tom got bubbles on the end of his nose, which gave Hannah almost uncontrollable giggles.

"That's so funny," she smiled.

Tom pulled at the padlock securing the fiddle. "It would be so much easier if you gave me the key to this."

"I know."

"Can I have it?"

"No," she giggled as she jumped off the kitchen counter.

Hannah instructed Tom to crouch down. She then placed one high heel clad foot inside each of his arms, so that each foot was inside a closed circle formed by his arms and the fiddle.

"OK, stand up," she ordered.

Tom slowly worked the fiddle up between her bare legs. By the time he was kneeling, the fiddle had reached her crotch and could go no higher. Hannah slid up her dress to get a better view. Tom's hands were up against her butt and his face was up against the front of her underwear, with his wrists and neck connected by the fiddle that ran between her legs.

"I don't seem to be able to go any higher," Tom observed, gently pushing the fiddle up into her crotch.

"Mmm, it feels nice when you try though."

"Why do people always end up in this position, unable to move with their face up against your panties?"

"People?" Hannah questioned, "It's only you who ends up in this predicament."

Tom had already starting to kiss her black silk panties.

"Well we are good friends...." Hannah smiled as she pulled her tight red dress back down, this time with Tom's head inside. The wine and her mood had now completely overcome her initial coyness and Tom had no option but to go along for the ride.

***

Half an hour later and Hannah had finally freed Tom from inside her dress. She was now pulling him along by the small steel loop attached to the front of the fiddle. She led him into her bathroom and made him lie down on his side so that his head and shoulders were inside the shower cubicle and his legs stretched out across the bathroom.

Hannah then knelt down next to his head and used a padlock to lock the front of the fiddle to the metal drain that was in the centre of the shower. Tom tried to stand up, but the drain held firm. He was still trying to detach himself from the plumbing when Hannah returned to the bathroom completely naked.

"Wow!" Tom exclaimed as he looked up.

Hannah was tanned all over, with a very athletic physique. She walked into the shower and stood with one foot either side of his head and turned on the water. Tom tried to watch her, but the water fell into his eyes and he blinked it away in an attempt to continue to watch. His shirt was soaked, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was to reach out and touch her, but the fiddle held his hands in place and he could do no more than touch her feet.

The chastity cage made it feel as though someone was standing on his balls. He could see the key for it lying out of reach on the bathroom floor, having fallen out of Hannah's panties as she undressed.

Hannah stood in the shower, gently rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed and she was completely lost in the moment. At one point, she stepped backwards and almost trod on Tom's face. The noise of the water all but drowned out any chance of conversation and even if Tom had said something, she wouldn't have heard.

Hannah finished her shower, stepped over Tom's head and dried herself. She wrapped a towel around her waist and looked down at her wet, chained up friend.

"Hannah, this fiddle is driving me insane, please let me out," Tom begged.

"If I do, will you make love to me?"

Tom looked up at her cute face, if only this wasn't a tease.

"Well?"

Maybe she was serious, "Yes, of course!"

Tom watched with slight concern as Hannah rummaged through her clothes, which she had strewn across the bathroom floor, looking for the key. However all she did was unlock the fiddle from the drain and with the fiddle still locked, led Tom into her bedroom. She then used the padlock to attach the fiddle to the metal frame of her double bed.

Tom knelt on the floor by her bed as she brushed her long dark hair.

"I thought we were going to...."

"Patience," she purred as she continued to brush.

Hannah slipped on a short night dress and then unbuttoned and removed Tom's trousers and boxer shorts. She then played with the chastity cage and rattled the padlock. Taking her time, she took the key and unlocked the padlock and freed his cock, which immediately was hard.

Tom reacted by pulling even harder at the fiddle in a desperate but hopeless attempt to get free.

"Hannah!"

"If I unlock you, will you keep your promise?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

"What do you think?"

The brunette smiled and after a few more minutes of teasing unlocked the padlock and opened the fiddle. It fell to the floor with a clatter. Tom stood up, peeled off his wet shirt and lifted Hannah into the air and laid her gently down in the middle of her bed. He kissed her and this time she kissed him right back. The events of the last two days had made him want her more than he'd ever wanted any woman.

Hannah lay on the bed smiling. He was incredible fit and incredibly gentle. For the first time in their brief relationship, he was taking charge. The next two hours passed in a blur.

***

By midnight, they had showered again, this time in a more conventional manner, and were sitting on the bar stool in the kitchen drinking Cointreau. Tom wore only his boxers and Hannah was wearing her short black night dress and panties.

"It seems strange being with you and not being locked up," Tom observed.

"I can soon fix that." she giggled.

"I believe you."

"How would you like to spend the night?" Hannah purred as she ran her fingers up his thigh.

"What do you recommend?"

All sorts of ideas were running through Hannah's mind, but she wasn't sure how far to push it. They'd made love now, so did that change what he wanted her to do? She would love to lock him in the trunk until morning and sleep with the keys to the trunk tucked inside her panties. Was she crazy to even think that? Would that be too much for him to take? But he had asked her to suggest something.

"Will you do anything I say?" she asked.

Tom watched her as she rubbed her glass between her lips, she looked a little unsure, but still as cute as hell. Just falling asleep with this beautiful woman should have been enough, but somehow he was more excited about what else she might make him do, even if it meant suffering another uncomfortable night.

"Anything," he replied as he downed the remainder of his drink.

Hannah already had her cuffs in her hand and was sitting on the lid of the steel trunk. She looked so cute, Tom imagined himself inside the trunk right beneath her butt. Although whether he could take that for the whole night he wasn't sure.

"Hand please," Hannah instructed.

"Not too tight?" Tom asked hopefully.

"Next hand."

"That's still quite tight."

Hannah tried to tuck the key inside her bra, but she wasn't wearing one, and so the key fell on to the floor. She was embarrassed as she crouched down to quickly pick it up.

"No bra?" Tom asked unhelpfully.

"Inside the trunk," Hannah ordered slightly annoyed.

Tom climbed in and lay on the cushions that Hannah had placed on the bottom of the trunk and which she had also piled up at one end for his head and shoulders. It was actually very comfortable.

Hannah then reached in and cuffed one of Tom's ankles, passed the chain through the handcuffs and then cuffed the second ankle.

"Here's the deal, if you can open the lid with me sitting on top, then I won't gag you with my panties." Hannah said as the very sight on Tom lying chained in the trunk was turning her on like crazy. She lowered the lid and sat down on top.

"OK, go."

Tom pushed up and was just able to lift the lid. Hannah lent forward and held on the sides to balance herself. The lid was open by about 6 inches which was as far as Tom could push, but Hannah was easily able to balance on top.

"There, I've opened it." Tom exclaimed as he fought to hold it up.

"OK, climb out then."

"What?"

"There's not much use in opening the trunk if you can't climb out." Hannah replied.

Tom knew that Hannah was being unfair, but then she was the one sitting on the lid and so she made the rules. There was no way that he could hold the lid up and climb out at the same time. There was also no way he could hold her weight for any longer than a few seconds. He let go and the lid crashed back down on top of him, plunging him into darkness. He knew what that meant, not that he was complaining.

Hannah sat on the lid for a few moments, happy in the knowledge that her little butt was enough to trap him inside. She finally stood up and opened the lid. Once she was sure he was watching, she slowly and theatrically slid her black silk underwear down her legs. Tom opened wide as she stuffed them into his mouth and wrapped duct tape round and round his head to keep them in place.

"And this," Hannah purred, picking up the fiddle.

Tom was again completely under her spell and so complied as Hannah positioned it around his neck and wrists and padlocked it closed. She then took the red dress that she had worn earlier in the evening and wrapped it around his head and used a piece of duct tape to hold it in place. She then checked he could breathe through the material.

With no sexy eyes to distract her, Hannah confidently closed the lid and used the two large padlocks to secure it in place. She pulled up her night dress and placed her naked butt down over the air holes. She gently touched herself and inadvertently let out a moan as the sensation sent a shiver through her body.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you here all night," she purred, "just a few more minutes, just while I...."

Tom was equally turned on in the trunk only inches beneath her, but thanks to the fiddle that Hannah had locked on him, he couldn't touch himself. He knew this was a deliberate ploy on Hannah's part, she was starting to develop a teasing streak. But otherwise it felt nice in the trunk, warm, soft and filled with Hannah's scent.

Hannah soon moved to her bedroom and lay down in her bed holding the keys into her crotch. She was exhausted, but the adrenalin kept her going for one more time. She then relaxed and closed her eyes, which could mean only one thing for a woman as tired as Hannah. Within seconds she fell asleep, still holding the keys between her thighs.

Tom lay in the trunk, listening to Hannah moan. Once she let him out, he would definitely suggest they make out for one last time. However things were becoming quieter, what was she doing? He then heard her breathing more heavily, which he knew meant that she had fallen asleep. He tried to call out, but panty gags are effective, particularly Hannah's.

Really just for his amusement, Tom kicked and pushed at the trunk and at his restraints. It was pointless. With the woman in the bedroom asleep with all the keys, there was nothing he could do until the morning. A few moments later, he too was asleep.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers