Hannah Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,526 Followers

Hannah turned around and Tom used his mouth to unzip the dress, which Hannah carefully stepped out of to make sure it didn't land on the dusty stone floor. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, where his hands were in the perfect position to hold her.

"That's why transport chains are designed like that," she giggled as he pushed her naked body up against the cold wall.

The next twenty minutes was as good as it gets and afterwards they both lay on the floor, breathing heavily.

"See, thirty years will soon pass," Hannah said as she ran her hands over his chest.

"Hannah, I think I've done my time."

"Oh no you haven't!"

Hannah jumped to her feet and grabbed her keys from the floor. Tom struggled after her, but chained hand and foot he was much slower. The naked woman was already outside closing the door.

"Hannah, no!"

She had now slipped the padlock in place and clicked it shut and was teasing him with the keys through the bars. Tom grabbed her dress from where it hung on the cell bars.

"Open the door if you want your dress back."

"It's your souvenir."

Tom couldn't help but smile at her as she ran back up the stairs completely naked.

He looked at the dress, it didn't look quite as sexy without Hannah's body inside, but it did smell of her perfume. After a few attempts, he managed to get his head inside the dress and sat there in the middle of his cell, breathing in her scent.

Sometime later, Hannah returned to the cellar dressed once again in the yellow dress. She unlocked the door and stood above Tom, legs apart, hands on hips.

"If I release you will you cook me dinner?"

Tom nodded as she took her keys and effortlessly unlocked his ankles, wrists and waist chain. Free from everything, even the chastity cage, Tom led Hannah back upstairs. They finished the first bottle of wine on the lawn, the second with dinner and then fell asleep together on the four poster bed.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,526 Followers
12