Hannah Has A Taste of Abroad

Story Info
Hannah enjoys a prostitute with her guy.
2k words
4.22
72.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air-conditioning makes her nipples stiffen as soon as we enter the hotel foyer. I love is when I see them poking through the material of her tops like that. We’re in Las Vegas, free tickets we won through her work. It makes you feel like part of the jetset going out to Las Vegas just for three days.

We fuck as soon as we get into the room. Clawing each other’s clothes off. I bend her over a Formica chest of drawers and really give it to her. Sinking myself as deep as I can into her tight little snatch. She rubs her clit with one hand, trying to steady herself against the wall with the other. We come pretty much together, which is such a good feeling, and so rare, despite what the porn world would have us believe.

We’re both fans of porn though, and since the TV in the room has a non-stop fuck-fest channel we pass an hour in bed watching it and playing with ourselves and each other.

One of the films has a long sequence with girls fucking each other with dildos and strap-ons. I love to put things in Hannah. Love to watch her being opened by a vibrator or a cucumber. Momentarily I wish we’d brought her big jelly-feel with us so I could bring her off with it now. I content my self going down on her, licking her clit with long hard strokes while my fingers go in and out of her tight little hole. Her legs are opened wide to give me as full an access as she can and she strokes my hair absent-mindedly while she enjoys the sensations and watches the porn.

“Would you like to see me fucking with another girl?” she asks me.

I rise up from where I have just made her come, and wipe the juices from my cheeks.

“Of course I would,” I say. “I like to see you being fucked by blokes. I reckon it would be even better with a woman.”

“Let’s do it this weekend then,” she says.

You might think it’s not quite as simple as that. But this is Vegas. Everything is simple in Vegas. For a price.

The streets are littered with cards for call girls, but we take the number of a place that seems slightly more high class from a local advertising paper. We ask for a girl who does men and women. They give us a number of options with regard to build hair and skin colour. We go for a white girl with dark hair who is almost certainly not called Katie, because that’s the name the helpful telephone operator gives her.

We take a leisurely bath together, me and Hannah. Trying to keep our hands off each other. And sit in the hotel’s white towelling robes while we await the arrival of Katie.

She’s surprisingly good looking for the price we’ve agreed to pay. I was half expecting some haggard drug addict. Katie has a pretty oval face, soft brown eyes and a really trim figure. Quite large tits, but not, at least to my untrained eyes, made of silicon as I’d also suspected. She wears a little denim skirt and calf-skin boots, and carries a small black vanity case.

We shake hands with her and introduce ourselves. Katie opens the vanity case and puts it on the floor. Inside is a quite alarming array of sex aids. Vibrators, strap-ons, condoms, lubricants, pants with a penis stuck on them, a double-ender. I cough slightly uncomfortably, suddenly not sure about all this.

“Just so you know what the options are,” Katie says, in her quiet almost girlish voice. “We don’t have to use any of them, it’s all up to you guys.” Her accent sounds more LA to me than Vegas, but I am no kind of an expert and realise that in any case the two are not that far apart.
I’m not sure about the preliminaries, how things are supposed to commence in these situations. There is a slightly funny lull after we’ve paid Katie her money. But we have only secured her services for two hours, a time that she has clicked into her digital watch, and I am aware that small talk wouldn’t really be a sound investment of that time.

As usual Hannah takes the lead. She stands up from the bed and lets her dressing-gown drop to the floor. She’s still slightly moist from the bath, a sheen on her smooth skin. Katie looks her up and down admiringly and I get the impression that her bisexuality is genuine rather than a professional choice.

She moves to stand in front of Hannah, and holds her naked buttocks as, against all the rumoured rules of prostitution, they kiss. This is probably the single most beautiful thing I have seen in my life. I love Hannah with passion and with absolute devotion. I have watched her fucking other men on several occasions and always been aroused by it. But to see her naked like this and embracing this small slim girl is something else.

Katie rapidly starts to feel Hannah’s tits. Stroking them and pulling the nipples to hardness. Then bends her head to suck on one while she pushes and rolls the other. By some kind of synchronicity or female intuition they both move over and lie on the bed without breaking the embrace. I am left standing, my cock now jutting out in front of me.

Katie kisses her way down Hannah’s body, and rubs her nose along the thin line of hair that leads to her slit. Hannah opens up her legs immediately and Katie starts to lick at her clit. Hannah moans and holds the other girls hair, just as she had done to me only a few hours before. I am playing with my cock now, pulling my hand along it. Feeling the comforting hardness.

Hannah motions me to come over to her and has me kneel by the side of the bed where she can suck my cock without disturbing Katie who is still noisily troughing on her muff. I take my dressing gown off and Hannah plays with my balls as she wanks me and tries to take as much of my length as she can into her mouth.
Katie is still fully dressed when Hannah comes for the first time. Moaning over my dick and shaking one leg as the orgasm ploughs through her.

We take Katie’s clothes off together. She has white triangles over her tits where a bikini habitually shades them, and the same over her brown haired muff. I start to play with Katie’s cunt, but Hannah pushes my hand away and replaces it with her own. Katie does the same in return and they kneel on the bed kissing like this and playing with each other, their breasts grinding.

I feel a bit like a spare part again. I go up behind Katie and begin to introduce my cock between her legs. She breaks off her kiss with Hannah and tells me I need a condom if I’m going to do that. Hannah tells me that I’m not going to be fucking anyone but her, and I needn’t think that I am. I hadn’t realise that this was how things were supposed to be going, and consider it a bit unfair considering all the guys I’ve let her fuck. But seeing my hurt expression she starts to suck on my dick again, which eases my mind considerably. Especially when Katie begins to lick over my balls.

“Put something in me,” Hannah eventually says to Katie, between mouthfuls of cock. “Fuck me with something.”

Katie goes to her vanity case and puts on the pair of pants which would look very Marks and Sparks were it not for the fact that they are crotch-less and have an 8 inch dildo protruding from the front.

Hannah wriggles herself up onto all fours. Her ass poking invitingly up into the air, her mouth still wrapped around my swollen dick. Katie eases the end of the dildo between Hannah’s sopping outer lips and with great concern pulls out and introduces just a fraction more each time. This is how sex between women is supposed to be I think, caring, careful, delicate. Hannah likes to be fucked though. She pushes her hips back to take in the whole length, letting out a shriek at the pain it causes her, but still plunging backwards to do it again.

Hannah is licking round the end of my dick now, wanking me ferociously at the same time, demanding that I come in her mouth. Katie is really getting into it. Banging the whole length of black rubber into Hannah’s hungry little gash. I reach out to feel her tits over Hannah’s back, they jig about with every thrust. Broad brown nipples in the centre of the white triangles. It’s too far to stretch for long though, and reluctantly I have to go back to just watching Katie’s breasts bouncing over Hannah’s thin waist. I realise that Katie is playing with herself and Hannah alternatively with her right hand, while her left holds Hannah’s hip to steady her thrusts. She must be good because I realise from her moans that Hannah is getting close to coming again.

She confirms it when she says to me: “Spunk in my mouth, I’m going to come and I want you to come in me first you fucker.”

Since the first time I watched her getting fucked by two strangers Hannah’s language during sex has got coarser and coarser. And it turns me on more and more. As she pumps my cock with one hand and cups my balls with the other I explode into her mouth. She greedily sucks down my jizz and then goes into orgasm herself, murmuring open mouth still with a strand of spunk hanging between its lips.

I regret that I have come so quickly when we only have this little angel Katie for such a short time. But watching the girls 69 with each other and my own manipulations soon has me hard again. Katie licks my balls and plays with my arsehole while she slurps on Hannah’s hot cunt and I fuck it. As usual Hannah has the best of the situation, being eaten and shagged at the same time. But she’s really getting stuck into Katie’s cunt too. Lapping at it like a dog, and rubbing her lips round it. After a while she demands that I pass her a vibrator. And uses this on Katie too. It’s a really thick jellyfeel and I can tell by the little yelps that Katie is emitting its having the desired effect. After a few minutes of the combined powers of Hannah and the vibrator Katie comes, with such strange little noises that I can only assume this is real and not part of her job. Hannah comes again next, grinding herself back onto my cock as if she wants to find some more inches that aren’t there. I roar when I come, one of my balls between Katie’s lips, being massaged by her tongue. My arsehole pulses against the finger that she has inserted in it. I wasn’t even sure where my prostate gland was until this moment. Now it feels like the centre of all pleasure. I pound myself into Hannah’s tight snatch, knowing with some small sadness that sexual sensation is unlikely ever to beat this moment. But with joy at what a moment it is.

Hannah spends the last half hour of our time ruthlessly fucking Katie with a strap-on. I take some photos for posterity, though Katie insists that her head be turned. I get hard again only as she is about to leave. She rubs my cock as a way of saying goodbye, but only quickly as she has another appointment and there isn’t enough time to make me come. Instead I shag Hannah when Katie has vanished from our lives as suddenly as she arrived. We do it face to face, missionary, talking together like an old married couple, and making plans for our first evening in Vegas.

“I hope we’re going to pack a lot in,” she says to me apparently guilelessly; but still, I suspect, half talking about her cock-hungry little cunt.