Hannah's Ride

Story Info
Horny sex on a motorcycle.
2.6k words
4.07
37k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had been keeping her eye on Andy for a while. The pair had worked together for a couple of years in a garage and she had always admired the older guy, his rugged good looks, his humour, and most of all his firm masculine body. Hannah had often wondered what it would be like to have sex with Andy and how it would be if she managed to get her wicked way with him. During day dreamy moments at work when she lost her focus, she would imagine all sorts of fantasies involving her and the man of her desires. Moments, which sent tingles through her body and left her damp between the legs.

At home after work, Hannah would often sneak away to the privacy of her bedroom. There in her own secret world she could imagine the pleasures that were hidden away under Andy's clothes, or more to the point in his trousers. She had often focused on the gorgeous bulge in his pants at work and had sometimes felt a little embarrassed that he might have noticed her staring at a place a nice girl shouldn't. In her room Hannah would lie on her bed, unbutton her blouse. She would arouse herself by slowly rubbing her breasts thinking about what she could do with the man of her dreams. Often after only a few minutes she would scurry over to her wardrobe and reach into her secret box for her vibrator. Lying on her bed her top open, exposing her pert breasts and with her jeans undone she would rub the toy over erect nipples and then down across the area of her damp swollen pussy. Bringing herself to the edge she would often end up with her knickers around her ankles, fingering herself and probing deep with the toy, moaning and squirming like a bitch on heat craving for Andy's firm hard cock to replace her plastic placebo. She would bring herself to the brink time and time again working her pussy hard before finally succumbing and releasing all of her frustrations in an explosive orgasm. As far as she was concerned though, it would probably never happen and be as far as it would ever go!

The garage dealt mainly with high powered quality motor cycles with an established customer base of other garages and individuals nationwide. A regular customer from a northern city had placed an order for a big BMW machine which he wanted delivering that weekend without fail. There wasn't time for the machine to be delivered through the normal channels so one of the guys would have to ride it up to the customer and take the train back the following day. It was decided that Andy would ride the machine up north and give it to the customer directly that evening. Imagine Hannah's surprise and shock when Andy said to her,

"Hey Hannah, fancy riding on the back of the bike and coming back with me on the train?"

Shocked, stunned and trembling and without thinking too hard,

Hannah replied,

"Of course I will" After work Hannah went home and having previously owned a motorcycle found her leather trousers jacket, boots and helmet. After a long slow shower she got dressed. Starting with a comfortable pair of white knickers and matching bra she got dressed, leather trousers, blue cotton blouse and leather jacket before stepping into her boots. The very thought of riding on the back of a motorcycle with hunky Andy was beyond her dreams, the tingle between her legs a tell tale sign of how she felt.

Andy rode up outside of Hannah's place and without trying to look too excited and keen she walked down the path to the road and mounted the rear of the huge BMW motorcycle. A quick exchange of greetings and a smile, Hannah put on her helmet and then placed her hands on Andy's waist. The very touch sent her into shock; tingles shot though out her body making her nipples taught and ripples of pleasure between her legs. The motorcycle roared off into the night towards the motorway Hannah held on tight as the bike reached 80mph. Wow! This was probably the closest that she would ever get to the man who was the object of her every sexual desire! As they rode north the bike sent a nice vibrating tingle over her clit making sure her panties remained warm n moist.

Darkness fell when all of a sudden traffic started backing up. Was this to be the first delay in the journey? The bike made its way slowly along the hard shoulder and as it approached a large road sign, she could see that it informed that the road ahead was closed and would be for many hours to come. Good job they were on a bike, she thought as they weaved through the traffic towards the next exit onto an old unclassified road.

A few miles along the road it started to rain. Was everything going to go wrong today? As the pair progressed the rain became heavier mixed with sleet and snow. This continued until it was becoming impossible to continue. As they rode at a snail's pace Andy spotted an old garage just off the road. He rode the bike up to the entrance of the dark but dry sanctuary and gently rode it inside. Both were shivering n cold and although they both had the very best gear on some water had leaked through aggravating the situation.

Both climbed off the bike and took off their helmets. Hannah shivered uncontrollably. Andy called her over and hugged her closely in order share some body heat. Hannah felt him up close and slowly she warmed up. She looked into Andy's eyes and without thinking gently kissed him upon the lips. Andy responded, kissing her lips slowly, Hannah's arms around his waist. The kissing gradually became more intense, warm, wet and hot, when suddenly Hannah felt his tongue sneak into her mouth. The probing tongue sent a hot spasm down her spine which ended in her by now tingling and rapidly swelling damp pussy. Hannah squirmed in pleasure as they kissed her hands running over the man's hips and around over his firm leather clad bottom.

The passionate kissing continued and as it did so Andy started to slowly unzip her jacket. His wandering hands by now were all over her firm pert breasts, exploring the curves and feeling and teasing her erect nipples with the occasional squeeze. By now Hannah's throbbing wet pussy was out of control and in desperate need of immediate attention. As she kissed Andy her hands slowly moved around from his ass towards his hips. Her right hand moved slowly over the front of his trousers to discover a large hard bulge. Another spasm shot through her body as she slowly rubbed Andy's hard warm cock through the shiny smooth leather of his trousers.

As she slowly rubbed his throbbing bulge, he removed her jacked and slowly undid her top, rubbing n teasing her tits as both continued to kiss. The top was by now fully opened exposing her bra clad breasts. Was this really happening? Hannah was in the very situation she had only ever fantasized about alone, playing and probing her pussy with a vibrator. She felt his warm hands move around her back and undo her bra strap. The bra fell down exposing her breasts which Andy continued to rub and tease enjoying Hannah's warm hand rubbing his cock. Slowly he kissed down her body until he reached her left breast taking her left nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting gently as her body arched towards him in total surrender.

By now Hannah had forgotten all about the rain and the cold and was now totally cock hungry for her man, the bulge she had gently rubbed was harder than ever and her pussy now hurting n drowning in wetness. As Andy sucked on her nipples she began feeling for the button of his trousers with one hand, whilst rubbing his gorgeous ass with the other. The button popped and she slowly undid his zip, pushing her hand into his trousers. She felt the same gorgeous bulge as before but the texture and sensation was different this time through his cotton boxers, he was highly aroused and the material around the tip of his cock was warm wet and sticky. Slowly she could feel herself falling to her knees as he sat back upon the bike.

She threw her jacket upon the floor kneeling on it as Andy removed his jacket. and took off his tee shirt in the now seedy steamy garage, warmed by the cooling motorcycle and pure sexual energy. Andy had a firm hairy chest with a small cute tummy. Hannah leaned forward and gently kissed his warm tummy, licking and gently teasing with little bites whilst her hand played and teased with his stiff wet cock still in his boxer shorts. Andy moaned with pleasure as the horny bitch teased and tweaked him into total pleasure. Kissing slowly she then gently pulled down his shorts exposing at least eight inches of solid pulsating meat. His cock's eye looked her directly in the face as the head glistened. She managed a glimpse of the long thick shaft as it stood firm, erect and in need of immediate relief.

Taking his cock in her left hand she began to slowly wank him in front of her face, moving her hand in gentle up and down carousel type movements, guaranteed pleasure as only a woman can give. When she saw that she was having the desired effect she brought her lips towards the tip and gently kissed it. As she kissed she could feel the intense heat emanating from it upon her lips and the sweet gorgeous smell of an aroused cock. Still carousel wanking him she continued to kiss the tip before engulfing the head between her eager lips, running her tongue around him inside her mouth. Andy placed his hand on the back of her head as she started to suck him off like an expert, his huge gorgeous tool filling her mouth as she sucked and wanked him in harmony.

Hannah was in heaven on her knees sucking off the man of her dreams. She cupped his enormous cum filled balls with one hand whilst continuing to wank him and suck him. He tasted absolutely amazing and the sheer size and thickness was beyond anything she had imagined whilst playing with herself all of those times on those dark lonely nights. As she squeezed his huge balls her mouth teased the gorgeous hunks hard cock, her lips and mischievous tongue moving over the shaft gently and professionally. From time to time she would lick and kiss the shaft and tip as she continued to wank him looking up smiling. After about twenty minutes of sucking and teasing Andy was just about on his last legs and Hannah's knickers were dripping wet from hungry pulsating pussy. Hannah stopped sucking and looked up and as she continued to slowly wank him she said,

"You can fuck me if you want to"

Andy didn't reply but helped the girl to her feet. As he did so he stood up, his trousers around his ankles and cock erect, he kissed Hannah whilst rubbing her pussy through her trousers. He knew she was well up for it after the amazing blow job she had just given him. Undoing her trousers and thrusting his hand down her knickers he could feel the wet cotton on the back of his hand. His hand explored further until he reached her hot slippery slit. He then felt her hard little clit and rubbed it hard and fast sending shockwaves through her body. As he did this she gripped his shaft and slowly wanked it as they kissed.

His fingers teased and probed, Hannah squirmed as she felt one finger and then the other slip inside her. His hand was going for gold as he fingered her, kissed her and rubbed her tits with his free hand. All of a sudden he pulled out his hand and turned her around, pulling down her trousers and knickers exposing her bare ass and pussy and bent her over the seat of the motorbike.

As Hannah lay across the seat she could feel her mans warm hands on her hips and ass, rubbing and teasing her. She felt his hand between her legs from the rear, gently fingering her wet hole and then parting her legs. All of a sudden a shot of pleasure hit her pussy as she felt the warm tip of a stiff cock circling around her pussy. She was desperate for hard cock now and felt the urge to thrust back and take him inside. Andy resisted and continued to tease the bitch in revenge for the awesome blowjob she had given. Just when he thought she could take no more Andy thrust forward and pushed his eight inch beauty deep within her. He started to pump into her, his balls bouncing off her pussy lips as he banged her hard and deep. Hannah moaned as he took her, thrusting back like a slut meeting his strokes and ensuring she could have every inch of him inside her.

As he fucked her from the rear, over the side of the bike seat she could smell the leather and oil and feel the heat of the motorcycles engine as well as the hot cock inside her. She could never have imagined that the day would end like this. Andy groaned as his thrusts became harder, deeper and faster. All of a sudden Andy moaned out and slapped the slut's ass gently. Hannah was moving towards orgasm. Andy could feel his balls tighten and then all of a sudden he thrust into the girl, as he did so she could feel herself start to go, the muscles in her pussy contracting and pulsating sending waves of sheer pleasure through her body, making her lose all control of her senses. Just then at the peak of her orgasm Andy released a hot spurt of hot cum from his overflowing balls. Hannah could feel the cock inside exploding and continued to wiggle her ass towards him to ensure she got the lot, every drop of cum. Andy's cock throbbed and pulsated as he held onto her hips. He gasped in ecstasy as he emptied into her pussy, slapping her ass in sheer release before slowly withdrawing.

Hannah was almost out of energy when Andy helped her face forward, sitting her upon the motorcycle to face him, his still hard cock shining and dripping in cum and juice from her pussy. Hannah gently took hold of his cock and kissed the tip. One last gentle suck to make sure he was totally satisfied. The smell and taste of cum was overwhelming and Hannah lapped up the last drips.

Both finally got dressed. Hannah pulled up her knickers, her pussy flooded with sperm; she replaced her bra and got ready. Andy got ready too pulling on his motorcycle gear. More good news, the rain had stopped outside, both climbed upon the motorcycle which sprang into life. As the pair continued the journey Hannah glowed deep inside as she could feel what seemed like gallons of hot cum dripping from her numb pussy and flooding her gusset which rubbed nicely against the tight leather. The bike had certainly been well run in prior to delivery.