Hansel & Gretel Ch. 02

Story Info
The evil wife uses sexual blackmail.
1.9k words
4.3
113.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honeymuff
Honeymuff
408 Followers

The early dawn came too quickly. Hansel and Gretel had fallen asleep, she with his cock in her mouth and he with his face buried in her fragrant pussy.

Their father calling them through the door brought them awake and scrambling out of a potentially embarrassing situation were the woodsman to come in and see them like this.

"Come on, kids, we're going into the forest to cut some wood for the winter."

Their stepmother was there to see them off. She went to her husband and gave him a long, deep kiss, running her hands against his crotch, which was already rock hard and ready to fuck her. "Save that for me, baby," she whispered to him with a devilish laugh. "I'll enjoy sliding that sausage into my buns later," she tempted him further with the delightful promise of sodomizing her. "Just don't come back with those brats."

The woodman knew what he had to do to please his wife. With his ax in tow, he led the kids deeper and deeper into the woods where neither child had ever ventured. All the while, Hansel used the pebbles he'd gathered last night and left a trail as they went along.

The woodcutter, his heart breaking at what he had to do, mumbled some lame excuse about needing to relieve himself behind a bush. He sprinted for home and into his wife's waiting ass.

Meanwhile, Hansel and Gretel were getting chilled the longer they waited for their father to return. But he didn't. They comforted each other with a hug, holding each other until the moon came up.

Gretel was frightened of the night sounds around them. "Don't worry, dear sister, let me take your mind off this place." And so he parted her legs and knelt between them to lick and suck on those fleshy crevices he now knew so well. It worked like magic. While the wildlife around them called out in the dead of the night, brother and sister took comfort and refuge in each other's newly found desires. She loved his cock and her mouth couldn't get enough of it. They pleasured each other for hours like this, until finally they were too tired to have any more orgasms.

"Oh, brother, what'll we do?" Gretel lamented, rubbing her brother's flaccid cock lovingly.

He only chuckled, seeming to have no care in the world.

"What's so funny? We're about to die out here and all you find that amusing?" She yanked on his cock in anger, and his mirth turned into desire.

"Suck on my ball, sister, and I'll tell you why I'm not too worried about our situation."

More than ready to humor him, she dived in between his legs and took his hairy wrinkly balls into her mouth, sucking on them as she would on a peach pit.

"I left a trail of white pebbles for us to find our way back again. I see one right now as the moonlight is reflecting off them."

She leaned over and gave her brother a deep kiss full of excitement. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier, you jerk!"

"Would we have had that marathon lapping session between each others legs had I told you?"

She laughed, shaking her head in amused consternation. "Probably. I've grown a liking for the taste of that thing." She still refused to call it by its name, always referring to it as that thing.

It didn't take them long to get back to the cottage in the moonlight. They didn't even need to creep back into their rooms because their parents were at it again tonight—the noise of grunts and screams of pleasure coming out of their room was enough to wake the dead.

The next morning a scream of outrage rang through the cottage when Gerta walked into the room she expected to be empty and instead found the two brats sleeping together in their bed. Ready to have it out with her husband, she locked her stepkids in the room for the rest of the day, all the while raging at her husband and belittling him as a man. And then she'd tease him by fucking until he was just about to cum, only to jump off him, laughing at his discomfort.

"I ask you to do a simple little thing, you motherfucker. Can't you do that? Can't I trust you to do anything?!" That went on all day.

Hansel and Gretel stayed put, hearing everything going on between their parents. Twice their stepmother came by with bread and water, but then she'd lock them back up again, dashing their hopes of freedom.

At dawn, the woodcutter took his kids out into the forest. Gretel knew what was about to happen and she wracked her brain to try to convince her papa not to do it. And then she thought of a way...

"Pappa," Gretel stopped her father, "I'm getting tired. Can we stop and rest?"

"Of course, my precious," the woodsman said.

"Hansel, be a good brother and pick us some berries from those shrubs we passed back there."

Hansel was about to refuse but he changed his mind at the look she was giving him. The sly girl was up to something...

Alone with her father, Gretel saw that he'd perched himself on a tree stump. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she was willing to give anything a try. She went up to him and was about to sit on his lap when she changed her mind and straddled him instead. He was taken aback and sat stock still. She could feel his thick cock through the rough trousers he wore as it pushed into her crotch.

"What are you doing?" her father asked through gritted teeth, obviously trying to keep himself in control but looking shell shocked by her forwardness.

"Just what I've always done, daddy. You always let me sit on your lap."

Beads of sweat broke out on his brow. "When you were ten, yes. Now you're nearly a woman."

"Yes, nearly... Can you show me what it takes to become a real woman, daddy?" she asked innocently, shy and ignorant, although her body responded to his hardness by grinding against him.

She saw his eyes cloud over and his body tense in rebellion at what was happening as she continued grinding her virgin crotch against his hefty bulge. "What are you doing to your weak father, daughter? Are you trying to kill me?"

"I'm just being a dutiful daughter. I only want to please you. To pleasure you..."

With those words came her inspiration. She got off his lap—she caught his mingled sigh of relief and regret. But that regret quickly turned into a full-blown hard-on as his daughter knelt between his legs and proceeded to take his huge meaty cock out of his pants.

"Please, daddy, let me do this for you. I love you," she said the words just as her mouth opened to take his wide girth into her mouth.

The woodsman was in temporary shock and could do nothing but watch his cockhead disappear into his sweet daughter's mouth. She kept sucking and sucking, making him lose all reason and throw caution to the wind. His hips thrust forward, jamming his cock into her mouth. She was taken off guard but quickly recovered, opening up her throat as she'd learnt with her brother, to accommodate this flesh that was soon pounding at her throat. He was like a man possessed by the devil, pounding and pounding at his daughter's young bow-shaped mouth, plunging his cock deeper and deeper into her wet air tunnel.

Gretel was getting the thrill of her life—her daddy was fucking her throat! He was larger and thicker than Hansel, and he was heavenly!

The animals of the forest seemed to be as excited as she was, their noises seemed amplified to deafening proportions. Her father's grunts and groans joined in the feral chorus.

She welcomed his orgasm and his globs and globs of white cum into her belly. He soon became soft, but she didn't want to part with his thing. She licked the length, sucking loving on the tip and the balls. How she loved this magnificent tool that had given her life. Now it would give her pleasure!

But her pleasure was short-lived. Her father seemed to come out of his trance somewhere in between her cockhead licking and hairy ball sucking. He pushed her away as if she had plague and then he ran back into the woods, leaving behind his children once again.

Moments later, Hansel came up to her carrying some juicy red strawberries. Where's dad?" He took a closer look at his sister. "What's that on your mouth? Did you bring some cream from home for these?"

Embarrassed, she turned away. "Shut up. He's gone."

"Gone? I leave you for a few minutes..."

They sat on the stump together, eating the strawberries, both deep in thought.

"So, Einstein," Gretel said to her brother, "how do we get out of this one?"

"Don't worry, sis. I saved up all that bread our stepmother kept feeding us. See," he pointed out yonder, "I've left a trail for us to follow."

"I don't see anything," Gretel contradicted. "Are you sure it's there?"

"Of course it's there...somewhere." They went to find the trail but there was no sign of the bread. And then from up a tall tree, there came a laughing screech from the darkness of the leaves.

Gretel turned to her brother. "You idiot! Our trail's in the belly of that fat bird!"

They were forced to spend the night outdoors. This time, however, Gretel refused Hansel access to her pussy as punishment for his oversight.

By morning they decided to wander the forests in the hopes of coming across someone who would help them. Hour after hour passed. They were now truly lost. They walked and walked until they came upon a strange looking cottage in the glade. Gretel went up to it and took a sniff of the house only because it smelled like...pastry. She broke off a piece of plaster and took a hesitant bite. Sure enough, it was chocolate. Hansel broke off another piece and tasted gingerbread and icing.

"Ohhhh, this is heavenly," Gretel cooed, after days of eating nothing but bread.

"I wonder who lives here?" And just as Hansel asked, the door opened and out stepped an old hag.

Gretel backed away closer to her brother as the old woman's beady little black eyes studied them both.

"Well, well, are you lost?" asked the hag.

"Yes," said Hansel. "We're also very hungry and in need of some shelter until we can figure out how to get back home."

The stooped, wrinkled hag stepped aside with an evil little smile, licking her lips as the young meat walked past her. Ahhh, she couldn't have asked for a finer pair of sex slaves! Yes, that's what she'd do with them. If they'd been fatter, she'd cook them and eat them for supper. But seeing as they were too attractive to turn into a meal, she'd turn them into "dessert" instead. Already her old musty cunt was getting wet at the thought of being pleasured by their little mouths. And the young man seemed strapping and well hung. Ahhhh, it had been so long since she'd had a real cock. Broom handles and root vegetables just didn't cut it!

Honeymuff
Honeymuff
408 Followers