Happy Anniversary

Story Info
They visit a swing club.
4.7k words
4.51
58.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was rubbing lotion on her legs as he came out of the shower.

"Getting ready?", he says to her, kissing her as he walks past.

"Yes, I'm ready." she says, sitting the bottle of lotion down and grabbing her drink.

It was her third wine cooler and she was beginning to feel a buzz. She rarely drinks so it just doesn't take much. They'd driven two hours to get here and fantasized about this night for years. The hotel was only a few miles from their destination and she could almost hear the music, feel the heat, sense the energy. Or at least she imagined she could. Tonight was their 11th wedding anniversary and they'd decided a few weeks ago to come here. They'd found the club online. It was perfect for what they had in mind. Anything went tonight. They were going to finally live out their fantasy. Whatever happened .. happened.

He glances at her as she pulls the skimpy black dress over her head.

"It's a little short don't you think?" she says to him biting her lip. She's nervous, but so excited she's shaking and already wet. Her freshly shaved pussy was tingling. Her skimpy thong was touching her lips, and the fabric was rubbing her in just the right places.

He laughs and says "You look so hot baby, we may not even leave this room."

She looks at him and shakes her head laughing "Don't touch me, we are going and that's the end of that." He smiles at her and reaches for his drink, he's getting a pretty good buzz too and is excited about what may or may not happen when they got to the club.

She pulls her jeans on deciding the dress is really a little short for her comfort. "I'll wear it as a shirt for now." she says.

He laughs again, "Whatever you're comfortable with, but I bet you'll be overdressed."

"Well," she giggles, "they can come off as easily as they went on, now can't they?"

He smiles at her and continues to put his clothes on. He can tell she's buzzing and he likes her that was. He knows what an animal she can be, but at the same time she's a very shy person, he was anxious to see just which way she was going to be tonight. He had a feeling they were going to have a real good time.

They decide they are ready so they leave their room and walk out to the car. She's shaking so badly she can barely get the door open. She laughs as she tries twice to open it before she realizes it's still locked.

"Hold on a minute babe and I'll get that for you." He's smiling so big, he knows just how she feels, he's a bit nervous himself.

Finally in the car they drive silently to the club. It's simply a house with a tall privacy fence going all around it. It looks as if they may be the first to arrive, but as they pull around the back there are several more cars parked here and there. They pull in next to one and shut off the motor. Now she really can hear the beat of the music blaring from the building. They just sit there not saying a word.

After a few minutes she says "Well, this is it." She is staring straight ahead of her, she can't even turn to look at him. Oh God, she thinks, we are really going to do this. It was their fantasy but what if this changed things between them.

"Babe, no matter what happens tonight, you know I love you and only you right?" she asks quietly.

"Yeah, you are my only girl." he whispers back.

They continue to sit there for a few more minutes, saying nothing, just staring at the singing house before them.

"Well, you ready?" she asks, finally turning to look at him.

"Nothing has to happen that you don't want to, you know that right?" he says to her looking her straight in the eyes.

"I know, we'll just go with whatever feels right." she answers him with a small smile.

They both reach for the door handles at the same time, this strikes her funny and she starts to giggle. She opens her door and just sits there, he has done the same. Turning to look at each other, they both smile and she says "Come on, we're here."

They get out and walk to the door, the music is really loud now and she notices a couple sitting at the door. They are really attractive and her pussy is tingling, she's excited about what may happen when she walks through that door.

"Hi." the dark brunette says.

"Welcome." her attractive partner smiles as he reaches out his hand to her husband. "I'm Mark and this is Cindy, my wife. Is this your first time here?"

They both nod and just stare at the couple.

"Well", Mark says, "how about I give you a tour?" He stands and they follow him into the house.

They walk in and find themselves in a large room with tables and chairs here and there. Benches set up to face a pole in the middle of the room. There is a strobe light and that plays with her mind as she walks inside. The music is current and she already begins to sway as she walks. There are a few other people in the room, couples alone staring at them as they walk through. She wonders if this is their first time too. She can't look at them to closely, but can't help but wonder will they get to know some of them before the night is over.

She shakes her head trying to remove the fog that's entered and realizes Mark is speaking to them both. "This is our main room, here people can sit, enjoy a drink and listen to the music. Anything goes, just be respectful of others. There's the pole if you get to feeling frisky and want to give us a show."

He's looking her right in the eye as he says this and she starts to giggle and looks away.

Her, dancing in front of others? no way was that happening, she thinks to herself.

"Come on I'll show you the rest." Mark says as he starts to walk off leaving them to follow him. The next room is a kitchen, innocent enough she thinks.

"Here we have snacks and drinks, just help yourself." Mark says.

He continues down a hallway and she realizes there are sounds coming from one of the rooms. Mark is still talking but she isn't paying any attention, she is trying to find the noises. She looks to her left and there they were. A man and woman were lying on a bed and he was eating her pussy while she moaned and begged him for more. She quickly looks away, her face getting warm.

Oh my God, she thinks. We are really here.

She looks back at Mark and he smiles at her, he's so hot. He's tall, like her husband with blonde hair and green eyes.

Umm, she thinks, maybe he'll be the one. She tries to pay attention to what he is saying but wonders to herself if he and his wife play. Shaking herself a little she again turns back to Mark to hear what he is saying "This room stays open, you can see it has a large bed, you can come in here by yourself or invite company. Anything goes here, as long as we respect each other."

She glances to the other door and Mark smiles again.

"This room" he says, "it has a pretty big bed too, but this door you can close for privacy if you want." He opens the door and she sees the big bed, but also there are chains coming from the wall with handcuffs attached. Oh my, she swallows. This is really happening.

"There is also a bathroom further down the hall." Mark says and turns to stare at them both. "Any questions?" he asks, still looking at her. She still hears the couple in the room to her left and cannot believe she is right there next to them. The woman is screaming out now.

"Eat that pussy baby, I'm coming" the woman is yelling.

She turns away from the sounds and smiles at her husband. This is real. They are finally here about to live out their fantasy. Mark leads them back up the hallway.

"So," he says "enjoy yourselves." he looks her straight in the eye and winks. Touching her arm as he walks away. She turns to her husband who has been holding her hand the whole time, rubbing his thumb across her palm.

"Well, should we grab a drink and find a seat?" he says.

They go back to the kitchen area and grab a drink. Then going back to the main room they grab a seat at one of the tables away from any other people. She notices the room has quickly filled up while they were taking their tour.

"This is so exciting." she says to him as they sit down.

There are people everywhere. She looks and she realizes she is indeed overdressed. Most of the other women in the room have very little clothing on. Some are actually wearing lingerie.

Well, I'm not ready for that, she thinks, so the jeans will stay on .. for now.

The music and lights are making her squirm. She lives and breathes music. It is relaxing to her.

They finish their first drink, never speaking.

He has been rubbing her leg while they sit. He leans over toward her, "Want another drink?" he asks. "Yeah, that'd be great." she answers.

Then realizes he has gotten up and left her there all alone. She swallows and glances around.

There is a couple sitting near them now.

When did they sit down? she wonders.

The woman has on lingerie and they both are smiling at her.

She smiles back, she is definitely a little drunk she thinks as she smiles back at them.

Her husband comes back quickly with the drinks and sits back down beside her. She's hot already, and realizes this is really going to happen and she's ready. Her pussy is tingling and she feels a little warm.

"I'm going to lose these jeans." she whispers into his ear. He smiles and motions for her to go ahead.

She stands up right there and pulls her jeans off, pulling her panties down with them, tossing them both into the seat beside her. The couple beside them start to clap and she knows she's turning red, her face is hot. She sits back down and her husband puts his hand on her thigh, sliding it up to her hot little shaved pussy, feeling how wet she already is.

"I wish I had my tongue on your pussy eating you like that couple we just saw." he whispers to her.

She nods at him, she wishes so too. Suddenly she feels another hand on her leg, it's the woman who is sitting beside her. She opens her legs wider letting the woman know it's alright. She can't believe she's doing this, but she wants to be touched so badly.

The woman smiles at her, "You've got a beautiful pussy" the woman says.

She looks up at the couple and realizes with a bit of surprise, this was the couple on the bed. This was the woman getting her pussy eaten just a few moments ago. She is so turned on at this point, she reaches over and grabs her husbands crotch, he is so hard, he's just as excited as her.

The woman pulls her hand away and smiles at her, "This is one great place here huh?" she asks her.

"Yes, it's our first time." she answers the woman.

"Well, you are going to love it here and I bet we see you again." the woman chuckles.

Yes, she thinks, I already love it. She takes a sip of her drink and realizes she is definitely buzzed and she loves it. She is hot now and ready for whatever happens. She throws her leg up over her husband's leg opening her pussy wide for the whole room to see. He is surprised, but only for a second. He knew she was ready for this, he'd known it for a long time. He slides his hand up her leg and touches her pussy, not at all surprised to find it dripping wet already. He starts to touch her, she throws her head back and moans, it feels so good. He laughs a little and pulls his hand back. He wants this night to last a long time.

She opens her eyes, lids slightly closed, and smiles at him. She reaches over and pulls the buttons on his jeans open reaching in and grabbing his hard, ready cock. She holds it for awhile, rubbing it up and down. He's so hot, she thinks, let them all look, she doesn't care. The music is taking over her and she's wiggling in her seat.

Suddenly the woman beside her is back again, "May I touch you?" she asks.

She can only nod her answer, this is just to good to be true.

The woman leans over and puts her finger on her clit and wiggles it a little, "Feel good?" the woman asks. Again, all she can do is nod, throwing her head back. She could come at any moment. She continues to hold his cock in her hand as the other woman is fingering her pussy.

The woman stops suddenly, looks at her and says, "We're going to go to the back, want to come with us?" Suddenly it's too much, too fast for her. She sits back in the seat and shakes her head, "Not right now, maybe soon." she replies, giving her a bashful smile. She needs a few more drinks and just a little while to absorb it all. The woman smiles at her, leans over kisses her on the cheek and just gets up pulling her man along with her back down the hall. She looks over at her husband and sees he is smiling at her.

He leans over close to her ear, "Whatever and whenever baby, this is our night." he whispers to her.

She smiles, he's right this is their fantasy and it was going to be their night. She leans down and takes his cock into her mouth, playing with the swollen head and tasting the juice at the tip.

Suddenly she stands up, the music is just too much for her. She begins to move away from their table grabbing his hand pulling him with her. "Let's go sit down there" she says pointing to the bench that is right in front of the pole. She has always wanted to pole dance. The music is making her crazy, she needs to move. Right now all she can focus on is him and that pole.

They make their way to the bench, not even noticing the others gathered around. She only sees him, she's going to dance for him, it's part of her fantasy. They get to the bench and sit down, suddenly she's shy. He puts his hand back on her thigh, running it up her leg taking his finger and tapping her clit. Oh God, she thinks, I have to do this, I have to move. She looks down and his cock is still sticking out of his jeans, hard and long, pointing at her. She notices no one but him. She takes her finger and rubs the tip, brings her finger to her mouth and tastes the pre-cum. She loves the taste of him and knowing he's so turned on makes her pussy itch to be touched. She spreads her legs open for him and hears a voice from beside her. There is a beautiful blonde sitting beside them. She has a little red dress on, sort of the same style as her black dress, neither of them covering very much, but just enough to make your imagination go wild.

"Is this your wife? May I touch her?" the woman in asking this of her husband, her mind is going wild, what is going to happen next.

Her husband looks at her and answers the woman. "Yes." is all he says.

The woman grins and gets down on her knees in front of her and kisses her pussy. Right there in front of everyone. There is applause. They are in the center of the room. Everyone can see.

The woman simply kisses her pussy then reaches up and grabs one of her breasts taking the nipple between her fingers and rolling it. Her nipples are hard, she knows this is exciting her husband, he remains sitting with his hand on her thigh.

She suddenly needs to move. The woman gets up and she makes her move, getting up too and moving around her to the pole. The music has gotten to her, she needs to dance. She grabs the pole and begins to move. She's seen this in movies, had fantasies about it.

Clutching that pole, grinding herself into it, catching her husbands eyes and keeping them on him the whole time. Now the woman has found his cock and she's rubbing it up and down watching her move around the pole.

She grabs the pole and spins around it, taking her dress and pulling it up to show her pussy to everyone. She grinds her hips into the pole. She has lost all control now, she's on fire. She needs to move. She is ready for anything.

The woman comes over to the pole and begins to dance too. She reaches over and touches the woman's breasts, they're so firm and the nipples are so hard. She and the woman begin to pole dance together.

She notices there is a man sitting next to her husband. He is with the woman and he is watching them both. The whole room is watching and the thought of that is making her hot.

She reaches down and pulls her dress up and fingers her own pussy, she's is so ready. The man is looking at her so she turns to the woman and says "Let's give them a show." the woman readily agrees simply coming up to her and grinding her body on hers.

Oh this is so hot and it feels so good she thinks. They grind and touch each other to the beat of the music, glancing over at their men, noticing they both have their cocks in their hands slowly rubbing them up and down. She moves her body with the women's, slides her hands all over her, pulling the woman's dress up and rubs her fine ass. She takes her hand and slides her finger down her ass crack and into her wet waiting pussy. She's is wet too. She is ready for anything.

The woman turns to her and kisses her. "Would you two like to go back to a room with us?" she says against her mouth.

"Oh yes, please, let's go." she replies. She is so ready for this.

They turn away from each other and grab their men's hands pulling them up from their seats.

"We're going to a room." she tells her husband, he just nods, he is ready, he is so hard he hurts.

They follow the couple down the hall hearing applause and whistles once again from the room. They go into the room with the chains.

Oh my, she thinks, wouldn't it be hot to be chained up and taken. The couple is already touching each other, kissing each other and moaning loudly. She grabs her husband and kisses him. Their tongues play battle with each other.

"Are you ready for this?" he asks.

She smiles and says "Oh God baby, I'm so ready."

He starts to touch her and suddenly she finds herself laid out on the bed, he pushes her down and opens her legs wide. They all start touching her, she feels hands all over her body, rubbing her, teasing her.

Then the woman is down between her legs sticking her fingers in her pussy. "Oh honey, she's so wet, I think she's ready." she says to her man smiling.

She is ready, she's dying to be touched. She's begging to be touched.

The woman starts to eat her pussy and it pushes her over the edge, "Oh God I'm coming!" she's yelling.

She opens her eyes to find her husband's. "This is so hot." she says. "I love you." He leans over to kiss her on the lips. "I love you too baby. Happy Anniversary." he says against her lips.

Before she can reply she gasps, the woman is fingering her pussy now, shoving her fingers deep inside her, making her come again.

"She's ready for you." the woman says to her husband. He leans over her and drives his cock into her wet pussy. He takes her legs and puts them over his shoulders, driving his cock to the hilt. She is screaming now, coming over and over again, she can't stop. She comes all over his cock, soaking the bed.

She looks over through half closed eyes and reaches for her man.

He leans down and kisses her. "Is that good baby? You like his cock in your pussy?"

"Yes, oh God, yes." she replies, she's half crazy now with desire, her whole body is on fire, they can do anything they want to her.

Suddenly her husband grabs her hands and she feels metal snap around her wrists. He's handcuffed her. Yes, she thinks, take me, control me, I am yours. Now her husband has his cock in her mouth, she is taking all of him, he is fucking her mouth while the man is fucking her pussy. She can't move her arms and she can't scream he has her mouth filled. She comes again, moaning around his cock. The woman has her nipple between her teeth, licking and teasing it, it is so hard, like a pebble.

She wiggles around, he takes his cock from her mouth and kisses her deeply. "I want you to fuck her." she says to him. He needs no further encouragement, he grabs the woman and pushes her down beside her, her head is beside hers. He buries his cock in her pussy and she cries out. She likes his cock inside her.

The man's cock is still pumping her, she leans over and catches the woman's mouth smothering her cries as her husband rams his cock into her.

12