Happy Anniversary!

Story Info
James gives Marissa an anniversary she'll never forget!
9.8k words
4.06
107.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was James and Marissa's 10th Wedding anniversary and James wanted to do something radically different and extra special for his beautiful and stunning wife. Money was no object; James was heir to the family fortune: a chemical company responsible for developing baby products; oils and shampoos, creams and lotions. James took his position in the company seriously, which meant he worked hard and occasionally long hours. For this anniversary, James wanted to give his very loving and adoring wife a wonderful anniversary gift, that encompassed all he was feeling, one that said Thank you; I love you; I'm sorry I work so late; You're amazing; and Be mine forever - all rolled into one.

James wasn't frivolous with his money, and he knew his money could buy almost anything he desired. With this in mind, and with some helpful suggestions from his female co-workers, he put together a gift for his wife that unsurpassed anything he had ever bought her before - after all, what does one get one's spouse when they want for nothing?

It was Friday, the day was warm and a little muggy outside. Marissa lay naked by the pool, improving on her all over body tan. She refused to do the fake tan thing, instead preferring the natural glow the sun caressed her skin with. Her husband preferred this too, and she would do anything for him. On the occasion when her husband was working from home during the day, he would come out and stare at his beautiful wife laying naked on the pool lounge. He admired her pert breasts pointing toward the sky, the little pink nipples always erect, always inviting.

Marissa kept herself in good shape, she always had. It didn't take much as she had a natural propensity for sports and as she had time at her disposal, she involved herself in both team sports and aerobic workouts on her own. James would stand and stare at his wife's lean fit body, marvelling at her strong and yet feminine thighs, remembering how last night they were wrapped tightly around his back and pulling him firmly inside her.

He gazed longingly over her long, tapered, smooth, tanned legs, again remembering how they straddled him last night as she bounced hard up and down upon him, working herself into a frenzy. His eyes reached her feet, her delicate little feet and toes, the ones he had sucked on, licked and kissed last night too. Every part of her was exquisite, delightful, delicate, strong, and feminine. But he had saved the best till last. His eyes moved finally to the little mound between her thighs. It was fully waxed, smooth, delicate, and fresh, like a girl: new, innocent, cute.

Marissa had only recently begun to have her pubic mound waxed, a 'Brazilian' it was called, completely waxed, free of hair, soft, smooth, and tantalising to her husbands touch. Infact, it was one of Marissa's birthday presents from last year. Jamie had bought his sumptuous wife a spa indulgence pack that included among other treats, facials, massages and a Brazilian wax. It wasn't that Marissa was vain or prudish, in fact she was

far from either, but at first she just didn't think she needed, or even wanted a full fanny wax, the hair after all, had always been there, it was as much a part of her body as the hair on her head, the nails on her fingers, the freckles adorning her nose. But, after talking to the beautician, who convinced Marissa to try it, she went for it, and had the whole lot taken off.

On her way home that day, Marissa smiled with the secret knowledge that her pubic region was completely hair free, it was soft, she had run her hands over herself when she stole a private moment in the shower before leaving the spa house. She loved what she felt, it excited her, and she became wet. She quickened her pace home to her husband who was waiting for her. She was eager to show him her new look, she wanted him to feel her too, she knew her wetness would excite him.

When Marissa arrived home, she took her husband straight into their room, pushed him backwards onto the bed, and lifted up her skirt. She had no pants on and stepped up close to her husbands face so that her pussy was only inches away from his mouth. He grabbed her buttocks from behind, "Oh babe, that looks hot, do you like it?" her husband looked up into his excited wife's twinkling eyes, "I sure do honey" she said, and then, asked in a teasing voice, "Do you wanna play?" Marissa straddled her husband's face with her clean shaven pussy, and rubbed hard so he could feel the sweet, new softness of her delicate skin. It wasn't long before she came into his mouth, gushing into him with sweet unrefined pleasure.

The doorbell rang. Silence until Marissa heard the maid walking towards her from inside the house. "A telegram madam" the maid handed Marissa a piece of paper. It read: "Happy Anniversary My Love. Reservations at the Bridge Crest Towers. 4pm. Suite 705. Meet you there. Loving You Eternally. James."

Marissa was excited, although a little bemused. Reservations at a hotel just down the road? That was a nice idea James, she thought, but surely that can't be all? There would have to be something else. Marissa wasn't greedy, she was just use to wealth and all the luxuries it afforded. Presents and gifts for her had always been extravagant - island holidays, sports cars, a chalet in France, a safari in Africa. So a weekend reservation at a hotel close by, there must be a catch, Marissa wondered.

But Marissa knew her husband too well, and there would of course be more to her 'gift' than a weekend in a nearby hotel, but what, she wondered, and she instinctively new it would be something really special - she tingled with excitement.

Marissa arrived at the hotel promptly at four and was escorted to her Penthouse suit room. She went straight to the king-size bed were she noticed a small envelope with her name written on it, in James handwriting. Marissa read the note: "Hi babe. Have a shower and change into the bathrobe provided. Lay on the bed. Relax. Enjoy yourself. I will see you soon." Marissa smiled, the gift giving had begun.

Marissa did as instructed and was lying on the bed, naked beneath the bath robe. Soon there was a gentle knock at the door. He knocks, Marissa giggled, thinking it her husband, she answered without getting up, "Come in." The door opened and to her shock, a big chunky, rather good looking black man entered the room.

#1 THE MASSEUSE

Marissa sat up, "Yes?" she queried, "Can I help you?"

The tall muscle bound and very good-looking black man spoke ever so softly, a deep low calming voice, the sort that commanded attention and yet ushered a sense of safety, even serenity. "Ma'am, your husband James instructed me to be your masseuse for the next hour. Please, lie down, relax." The English accent was spoken in soft soothing tones. He was a beautiful looking man, Marissa mused.

Marissa lay slowly, cautiously back. The gentle giant spoke again, "Please ma'am, turn onto your stomach. I am going to turn off the lights, prepare the oils, and be right with you. Please, relax and breathe deeply." His voice was deep, syrupy, and languid.

Marissa took a while to relax; the thought of this huge bulk of a man about to touch her naked self was making her shiver, even though she was warm. She trusted James with every fibre in her body, so she obeyed her masseuses instructions, and began to breathe deeply, concentrating on every breath, feeling the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest, becoming aware of her body. Soon, she felt heavy, and the newly heady scent of

sandalwood and vanilla, filled the room, and she relaxed.

Two hot heavy hands slid onto Marissa's back, her eyes darted open. The hands rubbed oil, and lots of it, onto her back, firmly rubbing it into her skin. The big hands slid slowly, deftly upon every section of her back, her lower back, her upper, her shoulders, they rubbed oil down the length of her arms and down to her fingers, massaging oil into each and every finger, right to the tip, even rubbing the warm slightly scented oil into her nails. The strong hands slowly smoothed in the oil back up the arm and into the curve in Marissa's shoulders and neck. The masseuse's hands found knots and tension spots and kneaded them, he pushed in hard enough for Marissa to feel pain, but pleasure at the same time. He smoothed down the middle of the back, and then rubbed with expert fingers back up each side of Marissa's spine; it tingled, felt good, really good.

Marissa could hear the masseuse get more oil, she heard him rub more onto his hands, she heard him squelching it between his fingers, and the slapping sound it made when his hands made contact again with her skin. This time, he massaged her legs. He began at the top of her thighs and worked his way down. Marissa had incredibly ticklish calf muscles and she tensed as he neared them. He sensed and felt her tense up, and his touch became lighter. He worked his way down to her feet and toes, his expertise massaging away every spot that ached, and because there weren't that many, she was just enjoying the sensation of heavy masculine hands rubbing lashings of smooth warm oil onto her body. Every part of her was rapidly relaxing, she felt heavier than ever, she smiled.

The hands had begun to climb slowly back up her legs and were now concentrating on Marissa's upper thigh. He smoothed the skin and gradually, ever so delicately moved his hands up onto Marissa's buttocks. At first he just rubbed them, but soon he had begun to kneed them a little more powerfully, pushing and pulling at the skin, rubbing in the oil.

With each deliberate push down on her buttocks, Marissa at the same time could feel her pussy being forced in a downward and circle like manner, pushing against the massage table. Each push down made her tingle between her legs. With each push down, she could feel herself breathing heavier. The hands moved back up Marissa's back, she was a little disappointed, but not for long. The masseuse's hands laying flat on her back began circling in big wide circles.

He started just above her buttocks, his hands making their way up her spine, and sweeping back down her sides to her buttocks again. The next time he repeated the action, his hands making contact with Marissa's breasts, squashed and spilling slightly to the side of her body. Again the masseuse repeated his move, each time getting closer and closer to Marissa's breasts, and each time he slowed and then finally, he stayed at them. Getting as much breast in his hands as he could, he began to massage only her breasts. He was soft, tender, slow, but it was still massaging, if ever so erotic.

Marissa was excited, a strange man, a big hunky black muscle bound man was rubbing her tits, squelching oil into them, kneading them, and then he reached even further in and found her nipples. Marissa let out a loud agreeable sigh as the masseuse gently squeezed them between big oily fingers. At the sigh, the masseuse gently eased his big bulking upper torso down onto Marissa's back and began to slide himself across her. He was heavy, he was very warm, she could smell his masculine scent and it was intoxicating.

She lifted herself up from the table ever so slightly so as the masseuse could get a better hold of her breasts, which he did with great ease. Marissa shifted into another world, a paradise of erotic sinful pleasure, a place she felt comfortable being in, a place where it was okay for a stranger, her masseuse to rub his naked upper torso across her back, grinding heavily into her, over her, onto her, while firmly, tenderly, lustfully groping at her breasts and squeezing her nipples.

"Madam, I must stop now" the big man whispered gently into Marissa's ear, and quite suddenly he lifted himself up off her body, and removed himself to the bathroom.

Marissa lay on the massage table and tired to calm herself, it was difficult, for the sounds coming from the bathroom strongly resembled the sounds of a grown man muffling a powerful orgasm.

Shortly after, the masseuse reappeared. "Ma'am, your husband left this for you" he handed her another note which she read. "Meet me in the spa, Floor 10, down the end of the corridor on the right."

#2 THE QUICK FUCK

Marissa opened the door and straight away spotted her husband sitting in the spa, next to him an ice bucket containing a bottle with two glasses.

"That massage was fantastic!" she told him, and as she entered the spa, her husband

handed her a glass of champagne. She took a sip, and then placed the glass down so she could kiss her husband thank you.

James said nothing, he smiled at his beautiful woman, kissed her back, and then suddenly pinned his unsuspecting wife up against the wall of the spa. She gasped as her husband met her open mouth with his, and he kissed her deep, his wet hungry tongue penetrating her. Marissa moaned, the massage had made her horny; she wanted to do something about it immediately. Her secret thoughts were answered instantly as she felt her husbands hand slip beneath her bikini bottom and part her virginal lips with his fingers. As he did this he pressed up hard against her pushing into her breasts and massaged his chest against them. He whispered passionately into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you."

Marissa moaned and spread her legs wide for her husband as he released his erection that was concealed in his bathing pants. He had already found her opening with his fingers, and now with his other hand, James guided his hardness into his eager and willing wife. She gasped as his huge cock entered her, and he matched her cries. He thrust with the eagerness of a young boy new to the act of sex, as his two hands gripped onto his wife's shoulders and pulled her in even closer to him.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" Marissa cried out and her husband grew frantic, thrusting inside her harder, faster, the climax near for both. Marissa clawed at her husbands back like a hundred times before, the tell-tale sign she was about to explode in orgasm, and as she did, her husband felt his wife shudder and convulse, her pussy tightening around his hard, hot and heaving cock. Marissa moaned and came while her husband also shuddered, ejaculating deep inside her.

James and Marissa stood silent, motionless for a minute, catching their breaths, steadying themselves on their shaky legs. The couple smiled lovingly at each other, "Thank you for my beautiful gift my love" Marissa cooed at her husband kissing him full on the lips.

"Your gift?" he mocked.

"My massage!" she giggled.

"Ohhhh, that gift" he teased. "That wasn't all of it you know."

"It wasn't? Oooohhh goody" she squealed with delight, "What else is there?" she stared at him wide eyed in wonder like a child on Christmas morning. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" she insisted. "Or was 'that' just it?" she smiled referring to their quick little fuck in the spa.

The door to the spa suddenly opened and another couple, entered the room. "Hi, do you mind if we join you?" beamed the busty, cute blonde.

#3 VOYEURISM

James and Marissa looked at each other, smiled and shrugged, then looking back at the couple, James answered for them both, "Sure, come on in, we don't mind at all."

As the couple slipped off their robes, Marissa suppressed a giggle as the two revealed

completely naked bodies. She looked at her husband and raised her eyes, he smiled back at her.

The naked couple slipped into the warm water and immediately began kissing each other. Marissa motioned for her and her husband to leave, but to her surprise, James grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the water. He leaned into his wife and softly said, "No babe, watch. This is also for you. Happy Anniversary," he kissed his wife gently on the cheek. James's eyes went back to the kissing couple opposite them, and then back to his adoring wife. She followed his look before grinning like a child, and then settled back for the show.

The couple opposite were both quite a good-looking pair, in an overly made up and fake sort of way. It occurred to Marissa that they may have been escorts. However, the way they were tightly embraced made Marissa wonder. Perhaps they were swingers, she thought.

The couple kissed for a long time, Marissa only very occasionally glimpsing a bit of the blonde woman's ample bosom. It was hard to see anything else really, the two were emerged in water from the waist down, the small waves and ripples the couple were making obscuring any view of what may have been going on below.

Soon the couple disengaged from each other; the man jumped up out of the spa and sat on the edge of the pool. He was side on to Marissa and James, and Marissa immediately noticed the strong erection he was supporting. The woman took the queue and went straight for her partner's thick erection, and began to suck on it. The whole solid

piece of him went into her mouth as she enveloped it with expert lips. She took it all in, up to his balls, and back out again; she gripped it with one hand, and worked his penis in and out of her mouth in long, smooth deep sucks. Her partner, watching from above, smiled down at his woman, expressing his delight with comments of appreciation. After a few more impressive sucks, she withdrew her mouth and wrapped two hands around the solid member now reddened and glistening from her work. With two hands firmly around his cock she squeezed hard and licked at the tip, she licked and flicked at it, while altering the pressure of her hands and fingers. After a few more licks she took the tip, and the tip only into her mouth and sucked hard on it for a while, the rest of the man above her grip groaning loudly, his eyes now closed, his head thrown back. The woman performed her act of fellatio on her man for quite some time; Marissa wondered how he could be in such control, the question of his profession entering her head again.

The couple didn't speak, but soon he motioned for his lady friend to stop. He stood up and walked over to the steps of the spa. She went to meet him. They took up their positions, she stood with her back to him, and he stood behind her. Both of them with their backs to Marissa and James. The woman eased herself down leaning forwards on her hands, Marissa had a perfect vision of the woman's ass, and she could she her clean shaven pussy squished between her legs as she bent over.

He moved in closer behind her, and with one hand pressing on her back, he used his other to guide himself into her. The couple fucked. He slid into her easily, slowly, and slid back out, not all the way, just so his tip was still inside her. He slid in again, this time he stayed inside her and pressed firmly against her. Suddenly, he slapped her buttocks hard, she screamed out, and he plunged into her again and again. He was fucking her hard, Marissa could hear his balls slapping up against her, she could see them jangling between his rhythmic thrusts. The man had a hold of the woman's hips, holding onto them tight while he thrust repeatedly into her, harder and harder, thrusting, grunting, groaning, her moving in perfect sync, thrusting, grunting, and moaning.

He yelled to the room he was about to come, withdrew his red hot and glistening dick from inside her, and wanked himself till he came onto her back. Once he had finished, he sat on the step, resting. The woman then turned to face Marissa and James, smiled at them, licked her fingers, and masturbated herself into her own orgasm.

As soon as the couple had gone, Marissa turned to her husband. "Oh babe, that was so incredibly brilliant, let's fuck!"

Her husband laughed, "Okay, but not just yet. Are you hungry?" he asks.

She stopped to think, "Yes, I am a bit, but I'm also really horny babe, come on?!" James laughed again, "Tell you what, go cool off in the pool, I'll bring you something to eat in there" he kissed his wife hard, firm and full on her plump red lips and then left.