Happy Anniversary

Story Info
Recapturing the romance.
2.5k words
4.22
17.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow her period ended up coming on our anniversary getaway weekend. Isn't that always the way it goes? Plus she doesn't require near as much sex as I do, so I was determined not to pressure her for sex. Maybe if her period was over by Sunday we could mess around a little before we had to leave.

We had a number of things to do to get ready to leave, then the Friday afternoon traffic was bad, so we didn't get to the cabin until after six. If you could call it a cabin. It had two decent sized bedrooms, one bath, a large living room and a kitchen with refrigerator and range. There was a great view off the private deck, complete with hottub. We explored for a while, then went into town to pick up some groceries and get dinner.

We took pizza back to the cabin and enjoyed the quiet. Then as it was getting dark, we decided to try out the hottub. I put on my swim trunks and took the cover off the tub. I stepped in as my wife got into her suit. She thinks her butt's too big, so she wore a suit that has a little skirt connected to the top to cover her ass, with a low cut neck to divert attention from her posterior to her impressive chest. Personally, I like her ass, especially in a tight pair of jeans, but she's very self-conscious about it. Her outfit looked quite modest as she walked out onto the deck, but when she stepped into the tub, the skirt rode up revealing that she wasn't wearing the bottom piece of her suit.

"I like your outfit," I said, running my hands up under her skirt.

"Nobody can see anything when I'm out of the tub," she giggled, "and when I'm in the tub, who cares?"

"It's okay if I see?" I joked.

"It's okay," she said, pulling me to her. We kissed for a long time, with a passion that's missing when we're home with the kids. I kissed her neck and cleavage as my hands touched her breasts through her suit. But then I remembered that I wasn't going to pressure her, so I rested my head on her chest and slipped my hands under her skirt, not to fondle her ass, but to rub her back. This was easy to do in the hottub, because she was partly floating, partly leaning back on the headrest. With my ear to her chest, I could hear her heart begin to pound and her breathing become ragged, and we've been married long enough that I recognized her growing arousal. So I went ahead and started fondling her ass, and after a while I started nuzzling and kissing her breasts through her swimsuit.

She then pulled down the neck of her suit and popped out a tit. I let my hands explore her breasts as I licked her exposed nipple. I took it in my mouth and began to suck as she wrapped her legs around me and pressed her bare cunt against the front of my swimsuit. I pushed back against her, grinding my cock into her pussy. She tried to pull down my swimsuit, so I stepped back and took it off. Her skirt was way up above her navel, and one boob stuck out through the neck of her swimsuit. She grabbed my cock, pumping it in her fist as I fingered her pud, avoiding the string hanging from her hole. I squeezed her buns, lifting her up until she was floating on the surface of the water. I tried to eat her pussy, but I kept getting mouthfuls of water. I finally gave up, returning my mouth to her nipple. She guided my prick between her legs, positioning the shaft in her slit with the head against her clitoris. The water kept washing away her slickness, so rather than slide around in her slot, I just rhythmically applied and released pressure on her clit with my cock. I squeezed her ass, pushing her against me, her legs were wrapped around me applying pressure of her own. I sucked hard on her nipple as I could feel her getting close, and she came.

I released my grip and floated on my back, offering her my stiff prick. She took it in her hand, washing it and massaging it. The water was so hot that I wasn't super hard, and I felt like I was miles away from cumming, yet it was a very pleasant sensation as she toyed with my balls and stroked my cock. Then she put it in her mouth and started to suck. She pumped and licked and massaged and sucked my dick for a long time, but I just couldn't cum.

"The water's too hot," I said, "Let's wait 'til we get inside."

So we gave up, which left me kind of bummed, yet it was very good because she had kept me at a pleasant level of excitement for a long time. But I was looking forward to bed time, maybe she'd suck me some more. We ended up watching some of the ball game and reading a little. By the time we'd had dessert and gotten ready for bed, she was just ready to go to sleep.

Saturday morning, we slept in 'til eleven, the best night's sleep we could remember since pre-children days. We had a leisurely breakfast, then headed out to a nearby town to look around. We checked out the shops, looked around for an old friend, but couldn't spot her house and she wasn't in the phonebook. We headed back to the cabin for a late lunch, finishing off the leftover pizza. We read for a while, then hit the beach for a walk. We watched a couple of guys wrestle their little boat out of the water and onto its trailer, then came back to the cabin and vegetated until dinner time, which was after eight since we had gotten up so late in the morning. We looked through the "dining out" literature in the cabin, and opted for the "country style" place, hoping for beef stew or chicken pot pie. It turned out to be nothing like the ad, and the fish 'n chips and teriyaki were somewhat of a letdown.

Back at the cabin, we watched a little T.V. while dinner digested. One of those dumb beauty pageants was on, unbelievably inane, but I did enjoy watching some nice bodies strut around onstage. Rotating through the channels, it seemed like every station had tits and ass bouncing all over the screen, and I was pretty fucking horny. I stepped out on the deck, and looked up to the sky. It had been cloudy the night before, but today had been clear, and the night sky, miles from the big city lights, was ablaze with stars. I could see the Milky Way, and in less than a minute I saw two satellites and a meteor.

"Look at the sky!" I said, "It's fantastic!" My wife came out on the deck and said, "Oooh, let's lay back in the hottub and look at the stars!" She reached for our swimsuits, which were sitting on the picnic table, still wet. "Yuck!" she said. "We don't need suits," I said, "We want the lights off to see the stars anyway."

There was no one at the cabin next door, the other side was nothing but trees, and someone across the water would need a powerful telescope to see anything, but it still felt like we were doing something naughty as we took off our clothes, walked out onto the deck and climbed into the tub, naked. I adjusted the jets, then lay back in her lap and looked at the glorious night sky. My head rested on the softness of her breasts, her arms were crossed across my chest. I felt the smoothness of her legs under the water, and I started to lose interest in the stars.

I turned around and looked at her, staring up at the sky. Her breasts floated weightlessly in the warm water, her nipples poking up prominently into the cool air. I hugged her close, delighting in the feel of her naked body against my bare, wet skin. I couldn't get enough of her boobs, they felt so soft in my hands, and her nipples were so responsive. I squeezed the mounds, rolling the nipples between my fingers, pulling and twisting. I put one in my mouth and sucked deeply, crushing it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. My hands found her ass, lifting her up, holding her tight against my swollen member, squeezing her buns, exploring her crevice with my fingers. I propped her butt up on my knees, lifting her cunt just above the waterline, and I began to probe her slit with my fingers and tongue. It wasn't the greatest cunnilingus, the water kept her from getting really slick, and the position was kind of awkward, but it was enough to get us both fucking hot. She turned around and bent over the side of the tub, resting her boobs on the edge, offering me her ass. I rubbed her back as my dick poked into her butt. Involuntarily my hips started moving, humping as my cock pressed against her asshole. I fondled her buns, squeezing them around my erection as I prodded her anus. With no lubrication to work with, this wasn't going anywhere, and I wanted to make sure I got off tonight, so I said, "Okay, that's enough. Let's go inside, I've got to have you!"

She went into the bathroom to change her tampon (damn it), and I layed a towel on the bed, got the lotion out of the suitcase and plugged in the large vibrator we'd brought along. I was never a Boyscout, but I believe in being prepared. She came out of the bathroom and laughed at the sight. "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Lay down," I said, picking up the vibrator, "I'll massage your back!" We always joke about my "back-rubs", because they always turn into

"butt-rubs" and then into "ass-licking" or "butt-fucking".

"I could massage your front, if you prefer," I said.

"Whatever," she said, but she lay face down on the towel. I massaged her back with the vibrator, moving it up and down her spine. Finding a good spot between her shoulder blades, I let the heavy massager rest there as I rubbed her neck. Then I held the vibrator against the back of my hand as I rubbed, and the vibrations conducted through my hand and fingers to her neck muscles. "Mmmm," she murmured, sucking in her breath to keep from drooling on the pillow.

Again I let the massager rest on her back, and I grabbed the bottle of lotion and squirted some in my hand. I rubbed it on her ass, way down into her buttcrack. I fingered her asshole, making sure everything was well lubricated, seeing that her beaver was off limits tonight. I put the vibrator against the back of my hand as I fingered her.

"Oooh!" she exclaimed. The beauty of her ass seized me, and I abandoned the vibrator, grabbed a cheek in each hand and massaged her buns, spreading them apart to expose her tightly puckered anus, which I began to probe with my tongue. I kissed and sucked and licked her butthole while she moaned with delight. She stuck her ass up in the air, inviting me to eat her pussy, which I was eager to do. Cursing the tampon in her hole, I struggled to reach her clit with my tongue. I lay on my back with my head under her crotch like a greasemonkey changing the oil on a car. I licked her with gusto, but I couldn't breath very well, so I had her roll over onto her back. I missed those soft tits of hers, so I kissed her briefly ("Ewww, pussy-face!"), then fondled and sucked her boobs while stroking her vulva with my fingers. Then my lips moved on to her pussy, leaving my cock within her reach. She stroked my dick as I sucked her cunt, spreading her lips and rubbing her clit with my fingers. Then I put the vibrator on my neck as I licked.

"Can you feel the vibration?" I asked.

"Not really," she said, so I put the vibrator on the back of my hand as I rubbed. "Ohhh," she moaned, squirming. I sucked and licked and rubbed while the vibrations tingled through my hand, and then she was cumming. "Oh, oh, oh!"

I lay back on my pillow, tossing the vibrator aside, but she immediately picked it up, approaching me with mischievous intent in her eyes. She grabbed my balls and placed the vibrator against the back of her hand. She adjusted her grip until it felt just right, buzzing my balls with the palm of her hand, my asshole with her middle finger, and the base of my cock with her thumb. She stroked the shaft with her other hand for a while, then she started to suck my dick. I watched her head bob up and down, my prick gliding in and out, her lips clinging to my shaft. She pulled it out and licked, then put it back in her mouth, sucking it way in, sliding slowly and deeply, then rapidly bobbing again. Suddenly the eruption began, and she barely got it out of her mouth before I was spewing globs of hot cum. She finished me off with her hand, squeezing the last drops out of my penis with her fingers. She handed me a towel, and as I wiped the cum off my stomach, I noticed that I was still hard, which at my age is a rarity.

"Roll over," I said, pushing her onto her stomach, "are you still wet?"

"What are you doing?" she said as I probed her butt with my fingers.

"I'm still hard," I said, finding her ass slick with lotion and juice from her wet pussy.

"Too bad you're plugged," I said, tugging on the string of her tampon.

"There's another hole down there that's not plugged," she said.

"Really?," I said, spreading the wetness of her pussy to her asshole. I mounted her, slipping my stiff prick into her slimy buttcrack. I humped her hard and fast, sliding around between her buns, my balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. Faster and faster I pounded, getting stiffer all the time. Rock hard, I positioned the head against her anus, and applied rhythmic pressure. I held the base of my cock as I pushed it in. The insides of her asshole felt red hot on the tip of my prod. I gently slid in and out, trying not to cum right away. After a few dozen thrusts, I began to feel the orgasm well up from deep inside my balls, and I clung to her as I desperately sought release, long thrusts of my cock shaking the bed violently. I shuddered as I came, filling her ass with cream.

We lay back and held each other for a few moments before cleaning up.

"Happy anniversary!" she said. "Twice in a row! Not bad for an old man! You know, in a couple of days there won't be a tampon in your way."

"It's a date!"