Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 03

Story Info
Staci and Lauren use strap-on dildos.
4.9k words
4.65
27.3k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

Thank you to the reader known only as Jaz for giving me the inspiration to write another part of this story.

Thank you. And enjoy!

* * * * * * * *

I was just taking some completed documents from my cubicle to the central filing cabinet on the far side of the room, when someone from Security came up and said, "Lauren, are you busy right now?"

I said, "No, as a matter of fact. I just finished a bunch of stuff. Why?"

"There's someone here to see you. She says her name is Staci Summers and she's a friend of yours."

"Yes! Go ahead and bring her back, please."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you."

I concentrated on accurately filing the completed paper work so nobody would notice how my heart had suddenly started to beat faster at the very mention of that name.

Staci looked a lot like the actress Tika Sumpter both in face and in build, except her complexion wasn't quite as dark, but her hair was the same shiny jet black color, and long and straight.

Just as I finished filing the last bit of paperwork, she appeared, dressed in a white cami, well-worn faded blue jeans and white leather high heeled sandals, a plastic visitor badge clipped on, hair down, carrying a big black plastic shopping bag that was curiously unmarked.

At her appearance I went up to her and gave her a quick one arm hug, as her arm was full.

The security guy, Alfred, said, "Do you want me nearby or will you be taking things from here, Lauren?"

I easily said, "No, I'll take it from here, Alfred. Thanks."

"Yes, ma'am." He left for the front desk.

Quietly, Staci said, "I'm not getting you in trouble, am I?"

"No, sweetheart, of course not."

"I won't be very long. I just wanted to come by and see you."

"That's very sweet. Thank you."

"No problem. And I must say, you look very pretty."

I smiled and blushed. "Thank you, Staci."

I have to admit, I was liking Staci's compliments, more and more. It didn't matter what I was wearing. If Staci liked it, that was all that mattered.

Today I was wearing tan - a knee length tan dress with cap sleeves and a square neckline, along with matching peep toe pumps. My hair was slicked back in a pert bun with bangs framing my face.

"By the way, you look very pretty, too."

Staci did a one-shoulder shrug. "You're just saying that...."

I just shook my head and smiled.

She squeezed my arm.

I said, "Come over here and step into my cubicle."

"Okay....."

We started walking for my cubicle, which was literally just a few steps away.

As we walked, Staci said, "I get the feeling you don't get many visitors at work."

"That's because I don't."

"Your hubby don't come visit you at work?"

"No, not hardly at all."

"Well then, I'll just have to come visit more often."

I blushed. "I would like that...."

Staci beamed at me. "Oh, you'd like that, would you?"

"Yes, I would..."

We arrived back at my cubicle, where I gestured for Staci to sit across from me, while I went back behind my desk.

Staci settled herself. "So how's your day going?"

"Nothing special, same stuff as always. How about you? I'm guessing you haven't been to work yet?"

"Actually, I'm off today."

"On a Friday?"

"Oh yeah. The manager likes me."

"I'll bet."

"So I went shopping for some things."

"Shopping? Really?"

"Yeah. Wanna see?"

"Just really quick."

She silently put the bag on the desk and held it open for me to see inside.

I stood up, looked in the bag, and quickly stifled a gasp.

Staci had bought not one but two strap-on dildos, one caucasian pink and one african chocolate brown, both about eight breathtaking inches long, plus a bottle of lube, and some other, ah, interesting items.

My hand was still clamped over my mouth.

Staci looked at me with a mischevious gleam in her eyes as she closed the bag.

"Do you think we could use these?"

I coughed. "Uh. Yeah. One or two, anyway."

Staci grinned. "I thought you might say that."

Slowly I sat back down.

Staci wiggled her eyebrows as she put the bag back on the floor next to her. "So. Hubby still on his work trip?"

"Yes. Jack is still away on business." I leaned across my desk and lowered my voice. "Listen..."

"What, baby?"

"I just wanted to let you know .... when my husband gets back, we might not be able to see each other as often as we do now."

"I see."

"Right now, it's not that big a deal, just as long as I'm home when he makes his end of the day call home before he goes to bed in his hotel room. But when he gets back home, meeting as often as we are now is going to be a little tough."

"But you will .... still want to see me? Right?"

I reached over and squeezed her hand. "Of course I will."

Staci smiled happily. "Good. I was wondering."

"Well, don't wonder any more. Like I said, we just might have to go a little longer without each other."

"Sure will amp up the spice factor...."

I felt myself blush. "Yes. It sure will."

Staci stood up. "Well, now that we have that settled, I suppose I should be going."

"And I need to get back to work. Can you come to my house tonight instead?"

"Sure, but why?"

"I have a suprise for you, too."

"Okay. See you tonight, baby."

I got up and walked with her back to the lobby, where she turned her visitor pass back in. Then I led her back outside, where I finally said, "I can't wait to see you tonight."

She smiled. "Me, neither."

Then she gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the mouth, and then walked away.

I watched her booty move under her tight-fitting jeans.

As I returned to my desk, a new sense of excitement began to come over me.

In the last few days, Staci and I have become friends as well as lovers, and I found out she has a real appreciation for art, as well as a talent for it. So I bought her some art stuff.

I couldn't wait to give her the stuff I'd bought. And I couldn't wait to try those dildos. I knew they would last longer than my husband could.

* * * * * * * *

A few hours later, I was at home, and changed into something more comfortable - a pair of capri-length white pants and a beige cardigan sweater, no shoes or socks, and I had let my hair down.

As dinner was simmering, I ran back to the master bathroom and did my face just as quickly. I wanted things to be casual but I also wanted to look pretty.

With a smile of anticipation I went back up front to the kitchen and finished making dinner. I was so glad to have Staci with me for dinner. I hated to eat alone in this big house.

At six exactly, there was a knock at the front door.

Automatically I peered through the peephole. Staci stood there.

I pulled open the door. "Come on in, sweet heart! You don't need to knock."

"Just being polite. Just in case, you know."

"Good idea, but I would have texted you long before this. Come on, come in."

I held the door open for her, watched her step through, and then closed it and locked it.

We held each other for a long moment, then I pulled back and planted a shy kiss on her lips.

Staci beamed at me. She said, "Awww! It's good to see you again, baby."

"It's great to see you again, too. Take your shoes off and make yourself at home."

"Thanks."

There was the clunk, clunk of high heels being dropped on the hard wood floor as I went and got the bag from the bedroom.

Staci said, "So what was the surprise you wanted to spring on me?"

Smiling, I handed the plastic shopping bag to her. "I think you'll find this stuff useful, at least."

Staci pulled the bag open, then looked inside and gasped out loud. "Oh my god! Look at all this!"

She quite suddenly put the bag down and hugged me.

"Thank you so much, Lauren! You have no idea what this means to me."

I rubbed her back soothingly. "I think I have a pretty good idea. But you're welcome."

Staci pulled back and gave me a long passionate kiss that lasted for several heart beats, long enough for tongues to come into play.

She finally pulled back a little, ran her new French-style nails through my dark brunette hair and smiled. "Baby, that was so sweet, what you did."

I just said, "It was the least I could do."

She took me back in her arms for a long moment.

Staci finally pulled back. "So. Dinner or sex first?"

"Dinner first, this time. I have a feeling, after we've finished playing with those dildos, I won't be able to get out of bed."

Staci wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. "Okay."

* * * * * * *

A very pleasant couple of hours later, I rose from the dinner table and took our plates to the sink.

From the dinner table, Staci said, "Wow, you are a great cook, Lauren. Jack must be spoiled."

I laughed. "Funny you should mention that. Jack was saying only last night how much he missed my cooking. The hotel room food there must not be too good."

"Did he say how much longer he'll be gone?"

"Not exactly. Probably a few more days at least."

Staci stood up, came up behind me, and slipped her arms around my waist. She was warm. And soft. Her breasts gently pressed against my back. Her breath was on the nape of my neck.

She moved her hands up and down my sides.

Staci spoke low. "Well then, that gives us more time to play."

"Yes."

"Are you ready to try out those dildos now?"

I exhaled my breath in a ragged sigh. "Yes...."

"Good. I already took the bag to the bedroom. Let's go."

I was too hot and bothered at this point to freak out about her putting sex toys in the master bedroom where my husband could possibly discover them.

Instead I let her take my hand and lead me down the hall.

Once we arrived at the threshold, Staci took me in her arms very gently and touched her lips to mine. It felt so natural to put my arms around her neck and return her kiss.

As we kissed I reached over with my free hand to twist the brightness control for the lights to a nice soft 2.

Staci paused, to look around, then back at me. "Perfect."

"Thank you...."

We resumed our kisses.

But in between kisses, I paused a beat. "You have to promise me one thing."

"What, baby?"

"You have to be gentle when you put that thing in my pussy."

Staci ran her nails soothingly up and down my back. "Don't you worry, baby. I'll be so gentle you won't even know it's in there."

"I'm not worried."

We kept up our kissing. We weren't so much kissing as we were just touching our lips together. We did this for a long time.

Just kissing. And touching.

We could have done just this all night and I would have been perfectly OK with it.

Then Staci made the first move as she slid her fingers under my sweater and ran her nails up my back.

She ran them slowly up, and slowly back down, the squared-off tips raking ever so lightly over my skin. She did this several times as we kissed.

It was so soothing and relaxing.

As we kissed I was dimly aware of Staci as she moved her hands in front and found the snaps to my sweater. One at a time she unsnapped them, and then spread the fabric apart, revealing my toned tummy.

Then her soft velvety arms wound around my waist, and her nails resumed the up and down motion. She did that again for several more minutes.

Then suddenly she ran her nails all the way up my back and felt for my bra clasp.

I opened my eyes as she unclasped my bra. I smiled at her and then closed my eyes again as she resumed running her nails up and down my back again.

And then she ran them down my back to the small of my back, quickly and playfully cupping my butt cheeks, which caused me to giggle through the kisses.

Then suddenly she took my sweater and tugged up.

I obediently raised my arms off her neck towards the ceiling. My sweater came off seconds later, and Staci tossed it on the bed. Beaming at me, she quickly took my bra off with her nimble brown fingers and then tossed it on the bed, too.

She turned back around. "Do you mind if I have your breasts for dessert?"

I shook my head.

She took my hand gently and led me over to the bed. There our kissing resumed, and the touching.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it all. Seconds later I felt myself being lowered down on to soft cool sheets.

I opened my eyes again just in time to see Staci leave my lips, to touch her lips against the nape of my neck.

Suddenly I exhaled in a soft sigh as her lips, tongue and breath all at once touched my sensitive neck, touched and kissed and massaged but didn't bite.

I was grateful for that.

Then the kissing and breathing moved down on to my chest and suddenly those lips were kissing my breasts and her tongue was lightly licking my nipples and then her mouth was on my nipples.

I arched off the bed and said, "Ohh....."

Staci just kept up her gentle ministrations on my breasts, kissing, licking the nipple, sucking the nipple. Moving gently from left breast to right breast. Moving slowly.

She used the soft part of her mouth, no teeth, just lips and tongue. Again I was grateful for her gentleness.

I ran my nails through her hair as she sucked on my breasts. Her eyes flicked up to mine and smiled as she sucked.

She moved back up and resumed kissing me.

Softly I said, "I love you, Staci..."

"Aw, I love you, too, baby...."

We kissed for a few more minutes, then I slowly reached up for the straps of her cami, and used the tips of my nails to push them off her shoulders and down around her arms.

I noticed the goosebumps on her skin.

Then I pulled them down all the way past her elbows and off her arms, causing her big brown boobs to pop out.

For the record, Staci's breasts are beautiful. They are a very nice 34-C. I know that because one night at her place I sneaked a glance in her underwear drawer. They were larger than my own 32-B's, but not excessily so. Besides, that's what push up bras are for.

A shipment of lingerie was on its way at this very moment. Hopefully it will arrive before my husband comes home, and I can avoid any awkward questions.

Anyway, Staci's breasts are round and full and perky. They don't droop but instead stay up beautifully. The nipples were small and cute, like little chocolate pencil erasers.

Sweetly, Staci said, "Would you like some of these, baby?"

"Yes, please...."

Staci willingly hung them within easy reach. I filled my hands with her breasts, reveling in the warm velvety feel of them.

I slipped my arms around her and brought her slighly closer, which made it possible to kiss them. I was kissing all over them, eventually reaching her nipples, which were already hard. That made it easy for me to lick them and suck them, just as gently as she did with mine.

Now Staci ran her own nails through my hair as I switched from left breast to right breast.

Then we were kissing again.

In a soft pause, I said, "Thank you for taking it slow. I love it when we kiss like this...."

"I like it, too."

"Does your boyfriend kiss you like this?"

Staci made a scoffing noise. "My boyfriend has no idea what it means to take it slow."

"Sounds like my husband."

She gently put her fingers on my mouth. I sucked on her long beautiful slim fingers.

As I did, Staci took my hand and did the same to my fingers.

The room was quiet except for the mutual slurping and sucking noises we were making.

Staci beamed at me. "Mmmm, I'll bet you're a good little cock sucker, aren't you?"

"My husband never complained."

"Bet he never ate your pussy before, though, huh?"

"No....."

"Typical male behavior."

Suddenly Staci reached for the drawstring on my yoga pants. Helpfully, I lifted my butt off the bed, and she pulled my pants off my hips. Once she had them halfway down my thighs, I lowered my butt back down.

Then Staci lifted my legs up and smoothly pulled my pants the rest of the way off.

She kept holding my legs up, and then started kissing my feet. That made me giggle more than anything.

She reached my ankles, where her warm soft lips, softly kissing, felt soothing more than anything. This told me more than anything that I knew she would take good care of me. Like she always did.

I relaxed even further as I watched and felt her lips slowly kiss their way down my rather short but smooth toned legs.

"Such pretty legs," Staci said in between kisses. "No wonder you always wear skirts and dresses with high heels."

I smiled up at her. "Thank you, sweetheart."

A few minutes later and she had finally arrived at the point where she could let my legs down. I put my feet back down, and she started kissing the inner part of my thighs.

I spread my legs wide for Staci.

Her face suddenly lit up, and she beamed at me. "You shaved!"

"Of course I did. Actually I had it waxed."

"I love it. Your pussy looks so good."

"Thank you, Staci."

She moved down in between my legs, and then began to softly kiss the flesh around my pussy, gently probing with lips tongue and fingers.

I had felt warmth in my core when Staci was just servicing my breasts. Now I could feel that warmth turning into full out heat.

Staci was equally good at eating pussy. I felt as if I were about to burst into flames right here and now.

Now those same lips and tongue and mouth were moving just a little bit to the right.....

I gasped out loud and clenched the sheets as her tongue began to probe my pussy.

"Oooohhh!"

I had never had my pussy eaten before, not even by my husband. Certainly Staci had never serviced my pussy in the slow, deliberate, sensuous way she was now.

Like dots and dashes through a telegraph wire, pleasure was zipping through my nerves.

"MMmm! .... Ohhh .... Ohhhh!"

You have no idea how sexy it was watching this beautiful black girl eating my pussy, parked down in between my legs, spread as wide as I could spread them.

Her eyes flicked up to mine and gently stopped. "Are you ready for the dildo, baby?"

"You have no idea how wet I am...."

Staci grinned, as she climbed back up and kissed me, her tongue tasting of my pussy. "No, I think I have a pretty good idea...."

Moving fast, she got up off the bed and nearly ripped her jeans, she took them off so fast. Moving even faster, she found the bag, took the brown dildo out, ripped open the box, put on the black latex strap, attached the dildo and snapped the ring in place.

She grinned sideways at me. "What do you think?"

I grinned back. "I like it!"

Laughing naughtily, she found the big bottle of water-based lube, then cracked open the top and squirted some on the artificial dick.

Good lord, was it big. Eight breathtaking inches long. I wasn't sure if my pussy could handle something that big.

Having lubed up her dildo, Staci came back over to the bed, then grabbed my legs and all at once tugged on me so my butt was nearly hanging over the edge.

I squealed and giggled loudly as she did. As I looked up at her, I spread my legs again.

As I stared into Staci's eyes, she slipped that thing into my pussy!

The lube did its job nicely. The dick slipped inside my pussy without even slowing down.

Once again, I arched my back and clenched the sheets as she slipped it inside and eased it in all the way.

"Aaahhhh!!"

"Baby, are you alright?"

I gasped as I felt my pussy walls spasmed. "Aaahh.... Yes, yes, I'm OK, sweetheart! Do your thing!"

Staci gently slid her hands underneath me and held the small of my back, as she pulled her hips back.

And then thrust forward easily.

"Ohh!"

Gently she pulled back. And pushed forward.

"Ohhh!"

I have no idea how long Staci fucked me with that dildo, only that I enjoyed every fucking minute of it.

The bed springs squeaked in time with our motions.

Squeak .... squeak ..... squeak ....

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I shouted to the rafters. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Sssshiiittt!!"

"Does that big black dildo feel good in that tight little pussy of yours?"

"You better goddamned believe it! Fuck the shit of it!"

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12