Happy Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers

"It's okay, I was actually just looking at your site."

"I had a busy day; your message said you were interested in doing another shoot?"

"Yes...I...I'm not really sure what I want though," Amy felt herself blushing feeling anxious to say she wanted some nude photographs.

"Your husband liked the first ones I thought you said."

"Yes he did and I did also," Amy hesitated." He did like them...his only comment otherwise was I had too much clothing on." Amy cringed, not knowing why as said the words.

"Oh...well what do you have in mind?"

"Well he is thinking nude shots, I'm not sure about that though," Amy heard Mike laugh in the phone. "I would like to do it for him, just not sure I could pose nude in front of you."

"Oh I see, well that too bad," Mike laughed.

Amy felt herself blush a bit, "I'm shy I guess," Amy giggled lightly.

"Well I'm not really sure what you have in mind, the only nude shots I have done are more artistic ones I guess."

"Like the ones in black and white on your site?"

"Yes under abstract erotic, you saw those?" Mike asked.

"Yes I was just looking at them, I love those."

"Thanks. Is that something your husband would like?"

"I'm sure he would, but to be honest I don't really think that's what he had in mind."

"I see. Well I can give you a password for some of the private ones in that section. I'm only doing it because I have the woman's permission to show them to clients who might be interested... and to be honest she is the only one I have ever done those type of shots with."

"What are they?"

"Well... Probably be easier just to have you look at them. I'll just say they are more erotic than the abstract ones, but still have a bit of an art feel to them. The password is Laura, it will open both private galleries."

Amy typed in the name her eyes growing wide as the small thumbnails came onto the screen. Smiling as she enlarged the first one showing a beautiful woman lying on her back on a bench, her legs spread wide as she pushed up on her tiptoes from the floor. Hitting the slideshow tab she knew this was something her husband would love.

"You there?" She heard Mike ask in the phone.

"Yes, sorry Mike. These are...well these are stunning. I'm just.."

"Just not sure you could do that?" Mike asked as she paused.

"Well yes, plus..well I don't have that kind of body either."

"Well... please don't be offended... I haven't seen you nude but I would have to argue with you on that one."

Amy smiled, while it was nice to hear, the woman in the photos had an absolutely stunning body. They continued to talk while Amy watched the slide show. She was drawn to the photographs with both an appreciation for the artistic side of them but also could feel herself getting wet at how erotic they were. There were numerous close ups of the woman's breast and vagina, a lot looking like they were shot at close range, which made her nervous on one hand yet curious on the other. Mike was a lot more talkative than he was when she had met him to pick up her disc. Amy was unsure if he was flirting or if it was just his personality again.

She was a little shocked when he told her he would do any kind of shots she wanted but if she was just looking for some nude photos she could probably have anyone do them with even a cheap camera. Stating if he did them he would prefer to do something along the lines of the ones she was looking at. Amy felt the same but still was unsure if she could do it, and Mike again suggested bringing Tammy or Dan to the shoot if she was uncomfortable. Wanting to surprise Dan she told him she would talk with Tammy in the morning and let him know when she might be able to do it. She felt a little anxious about being able to pull it off when he told her Sunday was his first open day, which was only six days from her Anniversary.

After talking for another ten minutes about the shoot with some innocent or not so innocent flirting, Amy hung up and called Tammy. She was disappointed to hear she would not be free Sunday and the only times during the next week would be in the evening which she knew didn't work for Mike. Amy sent him a text stating Tammy couldn't make it and she would think about it for a couple days and make her decision if she felt she could do it alone or not. Mike sent one back stating the woman in photographs was a good friend and he would check with her if she could do it one day next week. While not totally comfortable with that option Amy felt she would be more at ease especially after the previous night's events with someone there whether she knew them or not. Sliding into bed she slid Mike between her legs, her mind wondering if she would ever feel the real thing.

The next few days were nerve racking for Amy, she wanted to get some more erotic shots for Dan but the idea of being in front of Mike nude still had her uneasy. She had talked with him daily, usually her calling with some excuse just to hear his voice. Mike had told her his friend was willing to join them for the shoot but would only be able to do it on the next Monday or Tuesday late morning. After another day of contemplating her options she decided to make the appointment for Monday and tried to put aside her anxiety about the whole thing.

Mike was filling her thoughts more and more as the week wore on, Dan only fueled this with his constant teasing when he arrived home from his business trip. Bugging her constantly asking if she had more photographs taken while he was gone she just kept saying he would have to wait until their anniversary to find out.

After sending Dan off for another business trip, Amy jumped into the shower. Sliding the razor slowly across her pussy she let the water wash away the lotion then slid her fingers over her smooth lips. Her heart raced as she wondered what the shoot would be like, shutting the water off she leaned against the wall, "You can do this," she whispered.

After showering she slipped into her favorite sundress, pulling her panties up she stopped as she stood and let them fall to the floor. Not wearing any always made her feel sexy and she really didn't see the use in it anyways. Still a little unsure of what to expect today she was really hoping to get some sexy shots for Dan.

Laura opened the door at Mike's and Amy couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Even more so in person than in the photographs she had seen. She was very personable and both seemed to hit it off quickly as they watched Mike getting his studio ready for the shoot. Amy thanked her for coming for the shoot and Laura said she was more than happy to do it. She said she had come with a couple of her friends for boudoir sessions after they had seen her shots Mike had taken, and she found the whole thing exciting. Mike said he was about ready and asked Amy to go upstairs and get ready. She had brought a robe with her to cover herself at Mike's suggestion to sit in so she would feel more comfortable. She was surprised when Laura followed her to the bedroom and shut the door behind them.

"So you ready for this?" Laura said smiling as Amy pulled the robe from her bag.

"I hope, I am nervous though."

"Well Mike's a great guy and a fabulous photographer. I'm sure he will take some stunning shots for you and your husband to enjoy."

"Did your husband like yours?"

"Oh he loved them, Mike's done a number of different shots for us."

"Well I loved the ones I saw," Amy smiled as she let her dress slide down her body.

"Wow you have a great body," Laura smiled at Amy.

"Thanks. Oh boy, am I really doing this?"

"Just relax, and try to forget Mike's there. He will do all the work your parts easy, you just have to pose and look sexy."

"Thanks, and thanks again for doing this."

"You're welcome, let's go this will be fun."

They joined Mike in the studio and Amy felt her nerves begin to fire up as Mike positioned the lights over a black satin sheet spread on the floor. "Ready?" Mike smiled as he looked over at Amy.

"Ohhh, I guess, about as ready as I'm going to get. Is it too early for alcohol?" Amy laughed.

"I have some wine if that will help," Mike laughed. "Might actually look sexy, you holding a glass of wine in some of the shots."

"Yeah, cool idea." Laura said. "Is it in the refrigerator Mike?"

"Yes, you mind?"

"No, I get some though," Laura smiled as she walked out of the room.

"Just relax, you're going to do fine." Mike said as he reached over and rubbed Amy's arm.

"Just be honest when you start and tell me if these are going to look ridiculous."

"Amy you're a beautiful woman, I have no fear of that."

"Thanks," Amy smiled as Laura walked back in with a bottle and two glasses. She grabbed a filled glass that Laura handed her and sat on the bench in the middle of the room. Feeling a bit uneasy as Mike took a few shots, she still felt anxious about taking off her robe. "You get your fix on the light or whatever you do at the start?" Amy asked as Mike looked at the camera.

"No, can't do that with robe on."

"Oh! Well okay, guess I'm stalling a little." Amy laughed as she finished off the glass of wine. "Are we starting on the bench?"

"I thought maybe laying on the floor, with some subtle light falling on you."

"Okay, well let's do it before I change my mind," Amy stood as Mike pulled the bench away and slowly let her robe drop to the floor. She felt very self-conscious as the two looked at her and slowly knelt onto the floor. Mike directed her to lie down and he took a few quick shots, and then adjusted his camera before pulling it back up to his face. She rolled and curled her body at Mike's direction her nerves fading a bit as he took numerous shots. After about twenty minutes he said he was done with this part and as she sat up Laura handed her another glass of wine. Mike pulled the bench back under the lights and had her sit with her glass of wine and took a couple posed shots, Laura got behind Mike and was starting to direct her poses also. Mike stood and told her he was going to download these to see if she liked them then she could decide if she wanted any other ones taken.

"Thanks," Amy smiled at Laura as she handed her the robe. "Any wine left?" Amy asked as she sat down on the bench.

"Probably one more glass," Laura smiled as she tipped the bottle into her glass. "You still nervous?"

"Little bit, hoping I can go through with some shots like you did."

"You should your husband will flip out."

"Maybe the wine will kick in soon, I don't usually drink this much." Amy laughed as Laura sat next to her.

"I had Mike put some music on the first time, kind of gets your head lost in the moment and you can't hear the camera clicking away."

"Good idea."

"You'll be fine, Mike only groped me a few times during our shoots."

"What?" Amy blurted out.

"Kidding," Laura laughed. "Anymore wine though and you might have to worry more about me." Laura winked.

Amy felt stunned by her comment and before she could really react Mike walked back in the room with his laptop in hand.

"Amy these look great and I haven't even done any editing yet," Mike excitedly stated as he walked in."You guys check them out I have to get another battery."

Amy took the computer from him and starting scanning through the pictures. She was shocked how well they turned out, she knew Dan would love them.

"Wow Amy these are great," Laura smiled towards her, her hand playfully squeezing Amy's thigh.

"Thanks, they do look nice, I'm really happy with these."

"Mike will make them look even better when he edits them. You have to promise to let me see the finished product okay."

"Oh for sure, you've been great today, it really helped having you here."

"You're more than welcome. Actually the wine is kicking in for me, I might just have him take some shots of me since I'm here."

"How long have you known Mike?" Amy asked taking the last sip of wine from her glass.

"Oh, a long time, ten years or so I would say."

"He never married?"

"No, lots have tried to snag him though."

"He's not gay is he?"

"God no! He is 100% all man, trust me."

Amy smiled as Laura raised her eyebrows at her, she wanted to ask what that meant but Mike came in right then.

"So?"

"Mike these are beautiful."

"Thanks Amy, only as good as my model though, you made the pics. So are we doing more?"

"Yes, we are Laura said standing up. I'm feeling a little left out here; you need to take some of me."

Amy covered her mouth trying to hide her smile as Laura pulled her top over her head and began undoing her jeans. The wine was starting to kick in and she figured it was doing the same to Laura. Laura stripped down then sat back on the bench next to her.

"There, two naked ladies for you to shoot Mike, have at it! We need more wine also," Laura laughed as Mike stared at them both with a stunned look on his face.

"Well okay then, I'll be right back."

"You're too much!" Amy laughed as she nudged Laura.

"Sorry," Laura laughed out. "Maybe I shouldn't have more wine. I rarely drink either."

"Should probably quit also, I am starting to feel it."

"Well one more glass, we can take some sexy pics together," Laura's eyes met Amy's as she placed her hand onto her knee. "We can tease the hell out of Mike, you game?"

"Tease how?" Amy felt a rush over her body, unsure yet curious of what Laura had in mind. "I have had too much to drink," she thought.

"Nothing crazy, just toy with him a bit," Laura giggled as she looked at Amy. "Take your robe off, I feel silly sitting here nude next to you."

Amy stood up and slipped the robe off setting it onto her lap. Laura pulled it over both their legs as Mike walked back in with a bottle of wine. Filling their glasses Mike sat on a stool across from them. Laura told him that they thought he should put on some music for the photographs and he agreed it might help relax Amy. Amy sipped at her wine as they talked, she didn't feel drunk but the wine was helping her relax. Forgetting about posing she was now concentrating on Laura's warm skin pressing into hers. Laura had kept her hand on her leg and was lightly rubbing her lower thigh just above her knee as they talked.

Although she had fantasized about being with a woman, she had never done anything. It was starting to get her aroused though as Laura's hand traced higher on her leg. Mike got up and turned on some soft music as Laura traced her fingernail up her inner thigh. Amy felt a rush as they turned toward each other, she had an almost uncontrollable urge to lean in for a kiss. She felt the robe slide off of their legs as Mike sat back down in front of them.

"Take some pics of us Mike, to get us relaxed," Laura said as she pulled her hand from Amy's legs and wrapped her arm around her pulling her closer.

Amy playfully posed with Laura as Mike fired away, both were being silly and Amy was enjoying feeling totally relaxed at last. Laura pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her cheek, Mike laughed behind the camera at the playfulness of the two women in front of him. After another few minutes of impromptu shots Laura decided she would have Mike take a few of her so Amy could get some ideas. Amy watched as Laura posed in numerous sexual positions on the bench, she was surprised but very turned on at how free Laura seemed to be about touching herself with Mike focusing his lens very close to her at times.

"That should do, don't you think Mike?" Laura stated as she stood and walked towards Amy. "You turn now, just relax and have fun."

Amy smiled as Laura placed her hands on her arms rubbing them lightly as she gently pushed her towards the bench. Feeling another rush through her body as she felt Laura's hard nipples brush against her bare skin from behind. She sat down as Mike knelt in front of her, unsure of what to do she just started slowly sliding over the bench trying to look sexy without making a fool of herself. Her shyness about being nude was gone now, and as both Mike and Laura encouraged her, her confidence grew. Laying onto her back she pulled her feet onto the bench and could barely make out the sound of the camera going off at the distant edge of the bench as she slowly parted her legs.

"Really nice Amy," She heard Mike say as her hands slowly slid down her body.

She became totally lost in the atmosphere, no longer hearing the two others in the room, she moaned out lightly as her fingers ran over her wet lips. Arching her back she slid her feet onto the floor spreading here lips with two fingers as one from her other hand lightly glided over her swollen clit. She was fighting the urge to plunge her fingers inside of her as her as her mind focused and she realized where she was again. Sitting up as she came back to reality she saw Laura looking over Mikes shoulder from between her legs.

"Don't stop now Amy you're doing great!" Laura smiled from behind Mike.

"Sorry, I was getting a little carried away there," Amy covered her face with her hands feeling a little embarrassed. "Did you get many shots Mike?"

"Yes a lot, I think you and your husband will be very happy."

"Could you put them on the computer so I can see real quick?"

"No, problem," Mike said as he stood and picked up the laptop. "Card reader is upstairs be back in a few ladies."

Amy smiled as she watched Mike leave the room and Laura straddle the bench in front of her spreading both their legs as Laura's knees pushed against hers.

"Wow that was hot! You did great, I thought you were going to masturbate there for a minute."

Amy gazed into Laura's eyes, her brief moment of reality was gone again and she felt her body come alive as Laura's hands slid over her spread legs. Again fighting the urge to kiss Laura she placed her hands behind her and leaned her head back taking a deep breath. "Mike needs to take this shot!" Amy said softly as she leaned back up.

"Now you're talking, my husband would love that!"

"Yeah mine too."

"You up for it? We could make sure our faces are not shown in the ones we give to our husbands."

"Hmmm... sure why not. "Amy watched as an evil grin followed by and excited look broke across Laura's face. Unsure of what she had just volunteered for she was consumed with lust and Laura's innocent touching was just making it worse. Both their eyes turned to the door as Mike walked back in the room his eyes scanning over the laptop as he walked in.

"I...oh...I got them loaded if you want to look," Mike said seemingly caught off guard by the two of them sitting on the bench.

"We want to take some more pictures first Mike," Laura smiled as he sat on the stool in front of them.

"More?"

"Yes the two of us in a more sexy way for our men."

"Okay," Mike smiled shaking his head in disbelief. "You guys are serious?" Mike asked looking towards Amy.

"Sure, you think you could make it look hot yet tastefully done?"

"Never done anything like that but it could be incredible if we do it right."

"We're in your hands guy, work your magic!" Laura winked towards Mike then looked to Amy. "Oh I'm going to like this I think."

"Okay well I got one idea for the first shot, just stay sitting like you are," Mike said as he put the computer down and grabbed a wine glass filling it half full. "Close up shot both of you kissing the glass on each side," Mike handed the glass to Laura as each of the girls smiled at one another.

They took a few shots of what Mike suggested then each took a quick drink from the glass. Amy then placed it on the floor and both arched their backs pushing their nipples into one another. Amy watched as Mike smiled taking close up shots of their nipples lightly brushing against one another. Amy felt Laura wrap her hand around the small of her back and push her chest back arching her back. She leaned her head back and felt Laura pull her into her, her legs sliding over the top of Laura's.

mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers