Happy Anniversary Joni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

Very casually, Kyoko began to massage the firm flesh of Joni's ass cheeks, eliciting a soft groan from Joni. The groan got louder when Kyoko held her cheeks apart and rubbed around her anus, and became a loud moan of pleasure when she dipped an oiled finger into Joni's ass.

Joni squirmed as Kyoko worked her finger inside of wife wife's tender opening, and although I couldn't be sure from my angle, Kyoko may have put another finger in there as well. Her fingers being as tiny as the rest of her seemed to be, it wasn't as much of a strain as it might seem.

I was dying to see Kyoko's body, still well hidden by the garment she wore. The sleeves went down to her forearms, and it was long enough to keep her hidden down to her knees, so I had to settle for little glimpses of her exposed parts.

After working over Joni's anus, Kyoko moved upward, oiling and massaging Joni's back and shoulders. My wife seemed to be in heaven as the sensuous rubbing continued, almost appearing to drift off to sleep at one point, which was far from the way I felt.

"Turn over please," Kyoko asked, and climbed off of Joni briefly as she rolled over.

Now Joni was on her back, and Kyoko straddled her when she climbed back on top of her. Their pussies were rubbing against each other now, and I wondered whether Kyoko was wearing panties or not.

Kyoko went right to the top this time, splashing lotion all of over Joni's tits, and the odd sound that the bottle made gave the impresssion that it was empty.

"Don't worry, I've got more where that came from," Joni said as Kyoko rubbed the lotion around her chest.

Kyoko nodded as her hands dug into the gigantic mounds, and Joni put her hands behind her head and smiled while Kyoko began to knead her breasts.

Kyoko started massaging both of them at once, but their size completely overwhelmed her petite hands, so she began to grab one tit at a time. The jugs glistened with oil as Kyoko's hands squeezed them rather roughly, much to Joni's delight.

"That's it, baby," Joni cooed while she watched Kyoko's work. "Be as rough as you want to be with them. That feels so good - the way you're massaging my breasts. My nipples... so hard. Squeeze them too. Twist them."

Kyoko did as instructed, and manhandled Joni's tits with a fury that surprised me. Joni seemed to be trying to get herself off, as her hips rose and ground into Kyoko, who did not resist.

Soon Kyoko hands began to move slower and more deliberately, sliding through Joni's smooth armpits, up her arms and back down before going back to her tits.

"Need more lotion?" Joni asked huskily, and when Kyoko nodded, my wife motioned toward the dresser. "I think there's some in the top drawer."

I was on the other side of the dresser of course, and was delighted with this unexpected treat of Kyoko climbing off Joni and walking toward me.

I could have reached out and touched her, were it not for the glass between us. So pretty and delicate looking, she had worked up a little sweat while massaging Joni, and her flawless porcelian skin seemed illuminated.

From the bed, I watched Joni come toward the dresser while Kyoko looked in the dresser drawer as instructed. Now Joni was behind her, staring at the mirror as she came up to Kyoko. She reached in the back of the drawer and pulled out another bottle of lotion, putting her hand on Kyoko's shoulder as she pulled it out.

"Kyoko, you're so pretty," Joni whispered in the girl's ear, pulling her long black hair back off her shoulder. "Why don't we take this off you so we can be more comfortable?"

The expression on my wife's face was her caring, mothering look that she wore so well as a Sunday school teacher, and to see it in this context was strangely erotic.

Joni's hands came around Kyoko from behind, and Kyoko looked down as my wife undid the long, bone colored buttons that were held in place by elastic loops. Joni kissed the top of Kyoko's head as the first one came undone, and after her fingers undid the second one, I found myself standing next to the glass, hypnotized by the scene.

After the second button came free, Joni's hands came up and took the garment off her shoulders and pulled it open, letting it slide to the floor. I had been hoping to find Kyoko nude under the garment, but she was wearing a very modest white bra and panties. The panties were full cut but I could see the darkness of her pussy hair through the fabric, as well as the outline of the hair pressing against the cotton.

Joni was staring at the girl's reflection in the mirror, but also knowing that I was right there watching, and although we had been in this situation before I could sense this was different. Joni had been aroused before - hell, it seemed like she was almost always like that - but this was different. The look in her eyes when she looked at Kyoko was wild, almost feral.

"Let me get this off of you," Joni said as she worked the hooks in the back of the bra, never taking her eyes off of Kyoko, who never looked up into the mirror and instead just kept her eyes down.

Kyoko's bra hooks came loose, and I watched as the undergarment swung free. So much contraption for what seemed like so little woman, but I was dying to see her tits regardless. Shyly, Kyoko raised her hands over her breasts as Joni pulled the bra away, but the brief glance I got drove me wild.

Joni dropped the bra and took Kyoko's hands in hers and slowly brought them down, and as she did I saw Joni's eyes do what mine that already done, which was to pratically pop out of her skull.

Kyoko's breasts were practically non-existent. Her titties were merely tiny buds that were the size of ping pong balls capped with pink aureolas no larger than mine, and were fully revealed when her little hands stopped shielding the view.

"Oh baby, your breasts are incredible," Joni gasped, her fingers circling the pointy nipples while she enveloped the girl, her own breasts cradling Kyoko's head between them.

Kyoko was like a little doll, and the differences between the two were breathtaking. Kyoko so fragile looking - her body so skinny and petite, and Joni being so... Joni.

"Mmmmmm," Joni purred. "What's this?"

Amazingly, I had been so captivated by Kyoko's little titties that I failed to see something so obvious. Joni's hands slid away from Kyoko's nipples and found what I had longed to see. Peeking out from under Kyoko's arms, Joni's fingers stroked the spray of jet black hairs that were sticking out despite Kyoko's arms being at her sides.

"Lift your arms for me baby," Joni instructed the girl, and after a moment's hesitation, Kyoko haltingly began to raise her limbs upward.

My knees buckled as Joni got Kyoko to reveal herself right before me. The sight was stunning. Hidden under Kyoko's slender arms, in those tiny little hollows, grew thick tufts of hair that practically exploded from her armpits with the lifting of her arms.

Jet black hair that contrasted so much with the china white skin around it that it took my breath away. As I wondered what it would be like to touch those magnificent valleys, Joni was already moving.

Joni's hands, after guiding Kyoko's to the top of her head, slid down the girl's arms. Fingernails gently scraping the tender pale skin, they glided down the insides of Kyoko's elbows and biceps before raking their way through her armpits.

"Oooooh, that's incredible," Joni said as her fingers struggled through the dense forests, sparkling with perspiration. "You've got more hair under your arms than my husband does. He'd go crazy if he ever saw you like this."

Joni winked toward the mirror as she toyed with Kyoko's pit hair, and then suddenly bowed her head and kissed her underarm.

"Mmmmm - you smell nice. Taste nice too," Joni said before buying her face in the damp jungle.

Kyoko's head rolled back on her shoulders, her mouth wide open as she let out a moan of pleasure which only seemed to inflame my wife. Now Joni's tongue was sliding up and down Kyoko's furry pit. Licking - biting - nibbling; she attacked the girl's armpit like an animal.

I came again, not even noticing that I had been rubbing myself furiously at the sight of my wife doing things that I would never have even thought to ask of her, and even though my cock was sore and spent it was worth it.

I fell back into my chair, the room spinning as I was left feeling very light-headed. Joni had brought Kyoko over to the bed and parted her thighs, exposed a dense and thick bush between those slender legs. Joni buried her face in it, and Kyoko writhed with delight as Joni tongued her.

Kyoko's little hands tore at the sheets as she came, her high-pitched yelps and kicking feet announcing her orgasm.

Chapter Seven: Goodbye Kyoko.

The two hours flew by, and when Kyoko climbed off of the bed and began getting dressed, I had to hurry to get myself together. Managing to get downstairs before Kyoko, I smiled and tipped her very generously, and nodded when Kyoko mentioned that she would be happy to come back again.

Joni usually didn't do girls a second time, but I wouldn't have been surprised if Kyoko would turn out to be an exception. A suspicion that was confirmed when Joni attacked me asfter I came back upstairs and walked into our bedroom.

"God! She was incredible!" Joni squealed as she reached between my legs and grabbed my cock, which was surging again despite having been used a couple of times earlier. "You see everything, babe?"

"Yes," I grunted as we fell onto the bed and I slammed myself inside of her.

"Can't - believe you didn't get yourself off watching," Joni gasped as I began pounding myself into her, and she would see soon enough the mess I had indeed made in the other room over her performance. "Can't wait to see the tape."

Me neither.

.....

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers
12