Happy Anniversary, Jordan!

Story Info
It didn't start off as planned, but it ended even better.
8.7k words
2.08
60.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't have been happier to get to work that day. The morning had not started off ideally as I planned it to.

My wife and I had gotten up in the morning and sent off our daughter to school as we usually do. How it managed to downhill from there, well, I had nothing and nobody else to blame but myself.

I was making bacon and eggs for breakfast. Not the most fanciest of breakfast, but at least it was breakfast. The bacon was sizzling and filling the air, as well as painfully spitting onto my skin from moment to moment. The eggs were scrambled, having to be split up in half. Mine were a bit brown, hers were light and fluffy.

She was already sitting on the couch watching television when I brought out our breakfast and sat down. My body, mind, and in this case my mood, had still not completely waken up. My wife, Amanda, did not seem in the greatest of moods this morning. I didn't ask why, not yet anyways. I tried to think to myself, over and over, "why does she seem so moody?".

"Does today feel a little different?" she calmly asked me.

I shook my head. "No, not really. I woke up like every other morning."

"So, nothing at all feels, different or, special today Jordan?"

I thought hard, really hard, and then it hit me.

"Oh yes, we have to go to my office party tonight thank you for reminding me sweetheart." I leaned over to kiss her cheek. When I did, she stood up and glared down at me, this piercing blue glare that shot daggers.

Then it hit me, and I knew I had it coming.

"Your fucking office party are you kidding me?! How in the hell do you manage to fucking forget our eighth, EIGHTH, year wedding anniversary exactly?!"

All I could do is wince and stare at her. Her big blue eyes, giving me a piercing stare of which I had never seen before. We'd been together almost 10 years and not once in those 10 years had a look ever come over her face such as this.

I was at a loss of what to say. Happy Anniversary just doesn't cut it at a time like this. Flowers and chocolates didn't sound like they would work either, nor would playing the song I had made for her and played at our wedding. I knew today would not go well.

She shook her head at me, her reddish blonde locks of hair swaying over her shoulders. She stomped off going into the bedroom and locked the door.

I got up to knock on the door. My next words were not chosen wisely.

"Sweetheart, can you please let me in? I still have to go to work today and get my clothes."

After the words left me, it hit me what I had said. What in the hell was I thinking? No sorry, no begging for forgiveness, no spontaneous thing to try to express my love, nothing. I told her I needed my clothes for work.

The door flung open, and just as soon as it did, my clothes hit me in the face and the door slammed shut again, and the lock once again turned.

That was my morning, now I was at work.

I don't work a fancy job, nor do I see myself as good looking either. I work a normal 9 to 5 office job. The only thing that makes me stand out is my unusually long beard that I've grown since my teenage years. I'm 25 now with my wife only slightly older at 32. My dark brownish black beard was down to my mid chest, and matched my short hair perfectly well. Brown seemed to have been the favourite colour of my body seeing as my eyes were also brown.

I stood only at 5'11. I wasn't tall, but I felt short when next to most of my colleagues at work, as most were either six feet tall, or above. All of them, good looking, clean shaven, professional men. In terms of looks, I was definitely the odd one out but it was something we all had fun with from time to time.

Four us ended up standing around the water cooler at break, including me. There was also Kyle, Brett, and Patrick. We stood there discussing just about if we were going to show up tonight, and if we would all be able to make it through the night without falling asleep standing up.

"Why must they make us go through this every single year? Ms. Wiggington knows nobody here can stand it. Why do we keep going?" Brett piped up.

"Oh hell, I have no idea. And if I did, then it wouldn't be happening tonight" Kyle said in response.

"Well, I certainly have one idea as to why we bother showing up." Patrick spoke up, and we all payed attention to him now curious to see his answer.

"To see Jordan's hot wife of course. What's she going to be wearing tonight?"

We all got a little laugh, including me and I was in most need of it after his morning.

"Yeah come on Jordan give us some details, does she have anything sexy picked out for tonight?" someone asked. The voice didn't quite hit me because it came from behind me. I turned around and my body turned to stone, both in shock and anger.

Tom was the company brown nose. Whatever Ms. Wiggington wanted, Tom would do. If someone wasn't working, Tom would pipe up. If someone didn't do something right, Tom spoke up. And it wouldn't surprise anybody in the office if it ended up true that Tom and Wiggy were banging.

I gave him a cold hard stare. Tom was, unfortunately, the best looking and most muscular at the office. You could tell he worked out daily, his arms were, not massive but quite big. And his six foot six frame did not help matters. His dark blonde hair and blue eyes made us all call him the "Office Nazi". Who else could be that loyal?

He just flashed me a grin and walked away. My mood once again dropped.

We all headed back to work as our break was just about up.

So I sat at my office, working the rest of the day. Minding my own business. Wanting to grab Tom by his hulk neck and throw him against the wall and pound his face into a bloody pulp. Out of all people to make THAT sort of comment about Amanda, it had to be him apparently. My friends making that comment is one thing, but with him it's a complete hatred and disgust to hear that.

My phone began buzzing. It was a text message from my wife. I debated as whether to answer to answer it or not. Although it said picture message, the only thing that came to me was her flipping me the bird, and for once in a none playful manner.

I took a deep breath though and opened it, and my heart raced, and the blood in my cock began to stir.

"Like what I'm wearing tonight?" was the title of the message.

She must have just bought this today, I had never seen the outfit before. And to see it on her made the picture all the much more better. It was a short black dress. Strapless on top of that, and you could make out the very small zipper along the side. Her cleavage was popped up very appropriately. That dress was absolutely hugging her curvy figure. I'd never seen such a tight article of clothing on her before.

On top of that, she was wearing her high heeled boots. Those boots drove me wild.

I was in mid thought when the phone buzzed again, it was another message. This one, was not nearly as friendly.

"If you don't like it, too bad. I'm wearing that tonight and I'm going to make it a great anniversary for myself. You owe me big time!"

What did she mean exactly? Did she mean flirting with others? My mind raced, my cock stirred, my heart pounded, and the clock went off. Work was over. I quickly rushed downstairs to my car, turned on the ignition and drove home. My mind doing nothing but racing at 110km/h.

I got home and walked in. Amanda was on the phone with someone, I wasn't sure who but all I heard was "see you tonight" before she hang up and came into the living room. Her dress still on.

"Well, do you like it? Or would you prefer to spend out anniversary at different places?"

I wasn't going to argue. She looked like a complete knockout. Why would I say no to this?

"Yea....yeah....I mean yes, I love it Amanda I mean holy god. When did you pick this up?"

"A while ago. It was supposed to be your anniversary gift. Remember that little role play you keep wanting to try and I keep turning down because of not wanting to get caught?"

All I could think to myself was "Jordan, you fucked this up royally". I had been asking her for quite sometime to go out for a walk in a short and sexy dress. Dressed up almost like a hooker and go wait on the street corner for a while until I picked her up. She would pretend to be a whore for me. She never liked the idea for the fear of someone seeing her whether it be friends, family, co-workers, anybody she knew seeing her would not be a good idea.

Tonight however, was a seemingly different night.

"At least tonight, the only people seeing it will be people that you know. I hope they all like the view because they will all be getting as much of me as you will be tonight."

I just let out a sigh and shook my head, knowing how royally bad I messed up and went straight to the laundry room. Taking off my clothes and heading into the shower.

I looked down at my limp, lifeless cock. The uncut, six inches that had pleased my wife for all these years was about to go one anniversary without seeing her. My mind pondered masturbating then and there. I grabbed my cock, pulling the skin back to reveal the head and thought about Amanda in that dress, thought how sexy she looked.

As I slowly began to stroke, I began to think. What is everybody else going to think? My wife's body almost on complete display for everybody to see. What would my friends think? My boss? And as much as I hated Tom, I even wondered what his thoughts would be seeing a guy like me with such a sexy, curvy, and revealed woman.

I shook my head, let go of my cock, and let my mind snap back to reality. This was our wedding anniversary. It wasn't over yet. There was still time to make things right, wasn't there?

I finished my shower and got out, drying myself off. I headed into the bedroom and heard my wife back on the phone. I didn't bother listening in. I just went into the bedroom to get myself dressed. Unfortunately for me, no matter what I wore, I would look absolutely nothing compared to Amanda, being next to her.

I through on a casual shirt. A beige button up shirt. I left one button undone at the top of my chest. It wasn't for trying to act "cool" or try to show off anything I didn't have, just simply for comfort. I thought on a pair of dress pants. Black, smooth, and thin. Next came on my black dress shoes. I tied them up and walked around in them, as I barely wore them and had to get used to them again.

I walked on out and Amanda was just getting off the phone again. Again, the same words echoed from her smooth sensual lips, "see you tonight", before hanging up with who she was talking with. I didn't ask, in the state of our relationship at the present time, it was probably best not to ask nosey questions as such.

I looked at her, and still couldn't get over how her breasts were almost spilling out of her dress like that. Was she wearing a bra? Highly unlikely. And it wouldn't shock me either if they both came spilling out at some point. As I looked at her perfectly curvaceous ass when she walked, I also noticed that no panty lines were visible. Possibly a thong? G-string? Nothing? My mind was swirling, so many thoughts.

When I opened the car door for her, my answer was given. I tried to peak between her legs, and she caught me. She flashed a sly grin and spread her legs, revealing a completely shaven pussy. Rarely, apart from special occasions did she shave.

"What hunny? I told you I'd make it a great anniversary for myself didn't I?"

There was that statement again. What did she mean by that?

She closed her legs and I closed the door. I walked over to the other side of the car, opened up my own door and slid inside. I closed it, and I drove off to the office.

As we drove, my mind was racing. I tried to turn on some music, but to no avail. I wanted to try to make conversation, but was too nervous. Amanda had just been looking out the window the entire time. It was a perfectly clear night, nothing bad going on. A full moon, with not even a breeze except the one our car gave off.

Her breasts jiggled with each little bounce. And at times when I would look over, her ass would almost be completely exposed before she fixed it.

Her cell phone went off, it was a males voice coming from the phone. It almost sounded vaguely familiar to, so I thought it was just a friend of ours.

"Yes...uh huh...hunny don't worr...really don't worry we're on our way now. Yes everything will be fine. Oh please, that'd be ridiculous, of course not! Ok sweetie, see you soon"

Click

I had no idea who it was, but now I knew it was someone from the office. But who though? Kyle? Patrick? Brett? Someone else? Who would know her cell phone number anyways?

We pulled into the parking lot, and into my usual parking spot. I stepped out of the car, making sure to lock the door as I always do, and then walked over to open the door for her. When I opened it, that sly grin came to her as she purposely spread her legs while getting out of the car. She got up, fixed her dress so she was fully covered again, and then started walking towards the entrance. I closed the door and followed closely behind her. I tried to put my arm around her, but she moved a little to pull away. I didn't bother trying after that.

We walked in together, and when we got in, the room just about fell silent. I looked around at all the jaws dropped, this had to have been the sexiest my wife had looked in public on any given night. We walked around to a table that was set up and both sat down. She shook her head in disgust.

"Ugh, why did I even bother coming? I forgot how absolutely boring these things are."

A slow song came on and almost all the husband and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, went out to dance. I offered to take her out to dance, and she just shook her head at me, not even bother to turn her head to look at me.

"Excuse me ma'am, but would you care for a dance?"

I knew the voice coming from behind us. I turned around, and a cold stare came over me again. It was, of all people, Tom asking my wife for a dance. I looked over at Amanda, who had a much different reaction. Her eyes lit up, and for the first time that I had seen today, a smile came across her lips.

I couldn't have possibly messed up this badly could I? There's no way possible.

She looked over at me, a sly grin coming across her face seeing my reaction, then she looked back up at Tom.

"Of course I'd love to"

He extended his hand, and she put her small soft hand into his hard hand, and they went off to dance. Not just that, but right in front of our table. Her arms wrapped around his neck, his arms around her waist, and they danced so close to each other.

I don't know why I wasn't getting up. I was furious, I was absolutely livid. I hated Tom, and there he was. His arms wrapped around my very revealing dressed wife, his hands inches from her ass. But at the same time, I was also a little excited. I couldn't explain why though. I wanted to see where this was go, as much as I hated Tom, but something was stirring between my own legs at the moment.

She leaned up and whispered something in his ear, before laying her head back down on his chest. He looked over at me, grinning, and I watched in horror and excitement as his hands slid down further, gripping Amanda's ass. From the looks of it, he squeezed awfully hard. Her head was thrown back just a little bit, and I swore I heard a bit of a moan coming from her. I wasn't sure if it was him grabbing, or her pushing closer to him, but it seemed like they were closer than they were before if that was even possible.

He leaned down to whisper something in her ear, and she just giggled. The song ended, he released her ass. I was a bit disappointed in all honesty, but very much relieved when it was over. I had hoped that was the end of the torture, but it wasn't. They both walked back to our table. He sat down, and she sat on his lap.

His lap!

She looked over at me, she giggled.

"Sweetie, do you really have any desire to stay at the office party here?"

She knew the answer. I hated it, and hated it more than I did when I walked in.

"I think it's time for us both to leave here Amanda". I grabbed her hand and tried to walk off with her but she pulled back and glared up at me with an evil stare. One that seemed like this morning, shooting daggers through me.

"Look Jordan, if you want to leave, then fine. Go home, go to bed, and I'll have someone else drive me home."

I took her up on the offer and just left. The only thing going through my head at that point was, how much is a divorce going to cost me?

I got in my car, slammed the door shut and drove home.

I got in the house, and threw my wallet and keys across the room, slammed my fists on the counter, and just looked down at the counter. My hands were sore now, and I could feel it run through each little bone in my hand to. This was possibly the very worst anniversary that any man could imagine. I had already messed up the morning by forgetting and saying the wrong words. My wife wore a sexy dress, which was meant for my fantasy, and had no intention on letting me do anything except look, and on top of that, she was on Tom's lap by the time I left.

I grabbed a small glass. I opened the freezer door and grabbed the ice tray, racking a couple ice cubes from it and popped them in the glass. Then I reached into the liquor cabinet to grab ou my vodka and poured myself some, straight, nothing added. I grabbed my glass and went to go and sit on the couch.

I sat down, and just had a small sip of my vodka.

I closed my eyes. My mind wandering back to watching Amanda and Tom dance in front of me. His big muscular strong hands on my wife's curvy smooth ass. The moan that escaped her lips. My mind stayed on watching him squeeze, and as I kept thinking about this, I didn't even think about, or realize, how hard I had become. My head propped up and I looked down, seeing my erection. It was beginning to hurt. I unzipped them, and it popped out almost immediately.

I was almost painfully hard, from thinking of another mans hands touching my wife's body.

"Why not?" I said to myself out loud, so I leaned my head back, grabbed my cock, and began to slowly stroke.

My hand was fully wrapped about my six inches, starting from the head and slowly sliding down, the skin pulling back and down over the sensitive head with each downward stroke, and the skin sliding back over top when I slide my hand up. Soft moans escaping my lips.

"Mmm Amanda....mmmmm yes"

My mind wandering now in places my mind had never been. In the years we have been together, I have never thought of my wife being with another man, let alone of all people Tom. Someone I would have never wished for her to be with. But here I was now.

I thought of her sitting on his lap, leaning back on his big powerful chest. Her legs spread, and his hand toying with her in front of me. My eyes following his fingers. Watching his sausage like finger slide along my wife's slit before dipping in side.

"Oh god...."

Watching his finger slide in ever so slowly, starting at the tip and my eyes watching each small part of his finger slide inside of her. Her body arching back against him, her large perfectly round breasts pushed out, almost completely popping out of her dress. The moans emanating from her lips. "Oh god Tom, mmmm those fingers are so big". Watching her just grind up against his finger.

"Oh yes...oh god.....don't stop..."

My eyes silently urging him on. My cock throbbing in my pants painfully hard, but not taking it out. His fingers working faster and faster, each minute going by so slowly but his fingers going faster each minute. Watching Amanda, her curvy and voluptuous body bouncing against his mans fingers, the way she would bounce on my cock in bed. Her breasts slowly making their way out of her dress, her quarter sized nipples being exposed to the cool air in the room.