Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

"Feels nice, doesn't it! I love it when a woman touches me like this." Alicia said

"It's hard to describe it, Alicia. But, Nice? Oh yeah!"

"If you don't mind me saying, Mrs. Stevens, you have a very nice ass and such beautiful legs. I should be paying you to let me touch them."

"Thank you, Alicia. That was a sweet thing to say." Jeanne figured she was just trying to be nice. But she was getting wet feeling Alicia's fingers rubbing and lightly probing her puckered little hole. Then she felt Alicia climb off the table.

"Ok, why don't we turn you over and let me work on the other side." Alicia asked. Jeanne sat up and lay back down on her back.

Both women were sweating heavily, as the sauna reached 110 degrees. Alicia turned to Jeanne after reaching for more massage oil and stopped, admiring Jeanne's breasts. In spite of the heat, Jeanne's nipples were erect and looked as hard as rocks. Jeanne started to blush as Alicia kept staring and her breathing got deeper. Alicia whispered, "Oh Mrs. Stevens! Your tits look incredible. I bet Mr. Stevens can spend hours playing with them." Then, Jeanne felt the hot oil pour over her tits and down below her tummy.

"He doesn't spend as much time on them as I would like, but he does at least give them attention." Jeanne admitted.

"That's a shame! But then, most men don't spend near enough time in foreplay. Mostly, they just want to get their rocks off." Alicia commented, now running her hands over Jeanne's torso.

"Ain't that the truth? But, normally he is a very considerate lover, I'll give him that." She said, a lot more relaxed now.

"Well, that's a relief. Knowing that there ARE considerate men out there. Hang on to him. From the women I've talked to about this, Mr. Stevens sounds rare." Alicia now squeezing Jeanne's breast and nipples; Jeanne starting to moan and open her legs slightly.

Jeanne closed her eyes and felt Alicia's soft-experienced hands roam down and rub her dripping wet pussy. Jeanne bit gently down on her lip and spread her legs a little farther. Then she gasped when she felt a finger slide up and down her folds and then felt her clit being stimulated feverishly. A few moments later she felt lips on hers, a strange tongue in her mouth, exploring. She instinctively wrapped her arms around her and this sent her over the edge. She arched her back, holding on to Alicia; moaning deep, feeling her hand mercilessly rubbing her clit and she erupted. Her cum oozed out of her swollen cunt down across her asshole.

Alicia removed her lips and started licking her fingers, tasting Jeanne's love juice. "Mmmm...Yummy!" Alicia smiled. "Do you wanna taste?" Jeanne nodded. Alicia probed Jeanne's cunt with 2 fingers and then inserted them in Jeanne's mouth. Jeanne sucked on this woman's fingers, moaning, licking all around them, and loving how erotic she felt.

Alicia started rubbing and massaging Jeanne's thighs, then her calves, and then her feet. She relieved all tension from Jeanne's body.

"Well, Mrs. Stevens. Why don't we get you out of here before we both dehydrate? Let's get this oil off of you so we can get you back to your husband. I'm sure you guys have plans tonight." Alicia said with a knowing smile. Jeanne sat up and Alicia helped put her robe back on. As they got to the door Jeanne grabbed Alicia's hand, stopping her and locked her lips on Alicia's. She darted her tongue around and sucked on Alicia's bottom lip before breaking away. "Thank you, Alicia. That was awesome!"

"The pleasure was all mine, Mrs. Stevens." She smiled. Alicia escorted Jeanne to the shower and set the water to body temperature. Jeanne stepped in and washed the oil off and got out to get dressed. "I'll have to make sure to thank Phil properly for this one!" She said to herself as she left the spa and headed back to her room, back to her husband.

She opened the door to the room and found it not as bright as she thought it would be. She was ready to tell Phil about her time at the spa but was taken back by what she saw. There must have been thirty lit candles flickering and dancing to the ocean breeze flowing through the open sliding glass door. A smile came over her face as this was much better of an atmosphere than she expected. She set her purse down on the dresser and walked out to the balcony looking for Phil. When she stepped out on the balcony, she took in the breeze and was slightly startled when two strong arms wrapped around her.

She felt him kiss her neck and his hands roaming her front. She closed her eyes and smiled, tracing her fingers on his arms, roaming hands of her own back behind her to feel naked hips and ass. She turned around and looked into the most sensuous eyes she had ever seen on her husband. He pulled her close, pressing his partially erect penis against her abs. His hands started slowly sliding her shoulder straps to the sides, letting the dress fall to the balcony floor. He kissed her with a passion he hadn't felt in years. His hands running up and down her back, along the outline of her full ass. His cock enlarged fully and started gliding across her clit causing her to squirm in his arms. Without saying a word he took her hand and led her to the bathroom, to the Jacuzzi he had already prepared for her.

He had candles lit in the bathroom as well. He pushed the play button on the radio furnished by the hotel and the ambience of Kenny G. filled the room softly. He raised his finger, gesturing for her to wait just a second. He left and shortly returned with a corona with a slice of lemon. He handed it to her and took her hand and helped her into the tub. She was going to sit down but he pulled her back to a standing position. He reached down and grabbed a glass pitcher and filled it with the bath water. He stood up and poured the water all over her shoulders, watching the water stream down between her breasts to her navel and over her damp pussy. He refilled the pitcher and poured it down her back watching it cascade over her gorgeous ass.

Phil reached over and took her favorite soap with the scent she likes and squirts it in his hands, rubbing them together to create lather. He then placed his hands at her shoulders and slowly rubbed his hands over her back and shoulders, using his thumbs to massage her muscles, and planting light kisses on her ass cheeks. He could see the goose bumps forming. He ran his hands down to her ass and kneaded her cheeks. Rubbing the soap into her skin. She places her hands on the wall for support and starts getting excited.

'Yeah, Phil! Baby, rub my little asshole, please?" She begged

Phil smiled and complied, still hasn't said a word yet. He spread her cheeks and traced her crack with his middle finger, back and forth across her little hole. "Mmm...that feels wonderful." She said, remembering Alicia. Phil sat down on the edge of the tub and moved his hands down to her thighs. One hand on the outside and one between her thighs, stroking them up and down, stopping only to press his hand against her hot cunt on the up stroke. Then he moved to the other thigh and gave it the same treatment. Making his wife feel good was really turning him on.

He turned her hips so that she was facing him. He looked into her eyes while he lathered more soap in his hands and started again at the shoulders and caressed down to her breasts, twisting her hardened nipples and pinching them. He slid his fingers under her breasts, putting their weight in his hands, squeezing them. The erotic expression on her face made his cock even harder. "She is so beautiful! God I love her," he thought as he gazed upon her face. Her lips parted, her eyes closed breathing in a rhythm. He then moved his hands down to her tummy and probed her belly button. She gave a giggle and opened her eyes to watch her husband.

His hands roamed further down and cupped her aching vagina, rubbing it slowly, his finger pressing into her slit and into her slick hole, stirring a moan from her angelic mouth. He knew what she wanted and he wanted to tease it a little. It wasn't going to happen in the tub.

He continued down to her thighs and washed them thoroughly. He grabbed the pitcher again and poured the water over her, washing away the suds. He then took her hand and guided her to sit in the tub and turned the Jacuzzi on. After washing and conditioning her hair he handed her the Corona and went to work on her feet.

Sitting on the edge of the tub he took her right foot and set it in his lap. He started rubbing the sole of her foot and kissed each of her toes and kissed his way around to the inside of her foot kissing and licked up to her ankle. He slid his hands to massage her calf and behind her knee, still kissing her ankle and top of her foot. He caressed and loved her feet and legs all the while getting turned on by her expressions and the way her eyes looked at him.

He gently placed her foot in the tub and took her other foot and gave it the same love and attention. When he finished with her other foot he placed it in the tub and took her hand to help her up. Phil grabbed a towel and with his other hand guided her out of the tub. He dried her hair then dried off the rest of her body softly. He again took her hand and led her to the king sized bed and lay down on her back, grinning with anticipation.

Phil lay down beside her and started kissing her neck, sucking and biting gently. Then he pecked and licked down to her tits and sucked a nipple into his mouth, holding it with his lips and flicked the edge with his tongue. His hands were fondling her tits. Her nipples hardened even more in his mouth. He kissed and sucked all over her tits, his head moving with her heaving chest. He gave her tits the attention she needed. Moments later she pushed his head down and he kissed down her tummy to her sex. He parted her legs further and basked in the aroma her throbbing cunt was putting off.

He parted her labia and rapidly traced his tongue around her clit and flicking it, sucking it, watching her chest rise and fall. He drug his tongue down her slit and inserts it inside her, sucking in her wetness. His tongue darted in and out of her pussy while he pressed his nose into her clit.

"Ooohhh! Oohh Yeah! Ooohhhh Phil! Yes, you're gonna make me cuuuuummmmmm!"

He licked his fingers and inserted two fingers inside her and moved his tongue to her clit. He pressed his fingers into her pussy, sliding them across the top of her hole and vigorously massaged her clit with his tongue the way she likes, evidenced by her hips bucking up and down and her fingers pinching her nipples and loud groaning.

"Ooohhhh YEAH! Get ready! I'm gonna explode! Ooohhhhh Mmmyyyyyy GOOOODDDDD! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

He was finger fucking her when he felt her cum on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and licked her cum off, then re-inserted his fingers, soon getting her off again, and again. He then climbed on top of her and kissed her. He pulled away and smiled at her.

"Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart. I hope you enjoyed it. I wanted to do something different for you."

Still breathing hard. "Oh honey, that was AWESOME! I love you so much!"

"Well, the rest of the night is up to you. Whatever you want." Phil offered.

Without saying a word she rolled him to his back with force and she gulped his cock in her mouth, sucking off the pre-cum that was dripping down his rod. "Rub my pussy for me. Fuck me with your hand." She then went back to his rock hard dick. She licked all around his shaft and took him deep in her mouth. Fondling and teasing his balls. She sucked him hard and fast. She wasn't fucking around with him at all. She was going to swallow his load, tasting it. It didn't take long either. She moved his balls in circular motion and felt them tighten. His cock enlarged in her mouth and quickened her movements. She wanted his cum right now!

"Ahh! Ahh! AAHHHH! Holy Shit!" His hips pumped into her face and he puts his hands over his face.

"Oooohhhhh Goooooddddddd! OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" He went off like a volcano, filling her mouth. She couldn't keep up with the volume and she let some ease out of her mouth and onto his cock. She swallowed it and went on to get what dribbled out, cleaning his cock of all traces of ejaculate. Surprisingly to both of them, he was still rock hard but didn't know for how long. He sat up and threw her on her back; pushing her legs back he plowed his cock into her.

"Oh Hell YEAH! Fuck me Phil! Fuck this wet pussy!" She screamed.

He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. Both of them screaming. He tried his best to wear her out.

"You look so fuckin' hot tonight! You got me so hard, baby! Your pussy feels sooo good! I LOVE FUCKING YOU!"

"Yeah baby! Gimme your hard cock! You fill me so good. I love the way you fuck my pussy. Lets cum together. Gimme your hot cum deep inside my wet cunt.

He fucked her this way for a good 10 minutes before he came. They screamed as their juices sprayed each other. Phil collapsed on top of her in exhaustion. Her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him tight.

"Happy Anniversary to you too, honey!" She cooed as they drifted off in each other's arms.

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Not Guilty The evidence appears to be more than circumstantial.in Loving Wives
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
And Then The Light Bulb Went On One Christmas gift too many.in Loving Wives
Condoms and Pantyhose Gone fishin'.in Loving Wives
More Stories