Happy B-Day Grandmamma

Story Info
He had a private party with grandmamma.
867 words
3.87
239.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just worked 14 hours on the third shift and got home and was ready to go to bed.

My wife reminded me that we had to go to her grandmother's house because it was her 75th birthday and all the grand's and great grand's would be there.

I told her I was tired and she would have to go by herself (I knew that would not fly my wife hates to drive).

She pouted and said, "She would keep me awake to drive and I could sleep when we got to grand-mammas house."

I drove the hour plus to the house. I made my HI's to the family got a beer and went downstairs to get a nap.

I awoke about 10:30 that night, the house was quite and all was gone except Grand-mamma my wife and kids. I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to get a drink.

Grand-mamma startled me. She said, ""You have a good sleep"?

I said, "yes thank you, sorry I missed your party, Happy Birthday!" and gave her a hug.

She said, "That was okay" she knew I was tired. "There is no more beer," she said.

I said, "that is okay I only need water or a pop..."

She said she wanted a beer with me since she had one with all the other folks there and asks me to go to the store a get some.

"No problem" and I started to go the van.

Grand-mamma asked, "If I minded if she rode with me"

I said "no".

On the way to the party store Grand-mamma asked me to turn and go down a side rode. She said it was where she and Poppa would go when they were young. I turned we went down the rode it was off the beaten path that is for sure. Then she told me to turn again and go by the big tree. I stopped at the tree and she told me to go and look at it.

She and Poppa had carved their names in it and put notches in the tree every time they came there....

"I saw it, you two came here a lot".

She mumbled under her breath 'in more ways than you know'.

"What"?

"Oh nothing" she said.

I got back into the van and was getting ready to go when Grand-mamma did something I would have never dreamed she do.

She reached over and said what does my granddaughter get to deal with and grabbed at my Johnson through my pants. With Johnson in hand she started to stroke it.

"Grand-mamma" I shouted, "stop that". (It did feel good I must admit) and I tried to move her hand away.

She told me no leave her alone it was her birthday and she was going to enjoy it the way she wanted too after all she is 75 years old. She instructed me to turn the van off and unzip my pants.

I refused at first.

She said to do it or she would get back to the house and tell my wife I tried to assault her.

She only had a gown and housecoat on.

I turned the van off and unzipped my pants.

She took out my erect Johnson and went to stroking it. I could not hold the blood back it became harder with each stroke.

Grand-mamma replied "nice I see why my granddaughter is with you". She stroked it for a few minutes then she moved over leaned down and started to suck it...she stopped after a few seconds and said "lets get in the back were we have some room to get comfortable".

We went to the back and she proceeded to give me the best head I had, in a long time damn was she good. She had her teeth out and that made it better.

I was ready to cum, then she stopped and champed down on my dick very hard.

"Oh no not that quick" and she got up. "Move over you have to service me now". She sat on the bench raised her gown and told me to eat her out.

Confused, horny, mad as hell with a semi sore Johnson. I ate her rough and she enjoyed it. It took her awhile to get moist but when she did she tasted great.

My mouth was going crazy back and forth from one side to the other up and down. I don't know how long I ate but I know she was enjoying it as much as I was.

She leaned back "I am ready for you to fuck me! And do it good."

Like a good grandson in law I did as I was instructed. Oh Grand-mamma knew how to work her pussy squeezing and contracting her pussy just right. I was in and out of her for 25 min before I busted a fat ass nut.

Grand-mamma got her two nuts too she said.

I licked her playpen clean and she sucked my Johnson clean.

We gather ourselves, then went on to the store and back to her house.

That was the first of a few encounters with Grand-mamma