Happy Birthday

Story Info
Her surprise birthday present for you.
832 words
3.8
21k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You step out of the shower and begin drying yourself off. I watch, unbeknownst to you. Thinking how I want my tongue to be the towel that thirstily drinks the liquid droplets that cover your body. I ache for you today. This day. Your birthday.

Slowly, I walk behind you. For a moment you hear nothing. Then you feel two warm, soft bumps of flesh against your back. You could swear there's nothing between your back and those fleshy bumps, but maybe you're wrong, though you doubt it, but maybe you are, but no, but maybe.

"What are you doing?" you ask casually.

You feel my whole naked body against your back. Definitely no clothes in between.

I kiss the back of your neck and then your shoulders. My hands slink around your waist and untie the towel you have around you. It falls around your ankles. I move my hands up toward your chest, not wanting to be too daring at first. I slide my fingers through your hair, grab a handful, pull your head back and to the side, and kiss your lips.

"Happy Birthday."

"Thank you" you reply, your voice sounding peculiar, because your head is cocked back so far and twisted so unnaturally. You are looking into my eyes at a strange angle.

"No words," I say, and kiss you again.

"I don't know if we should do this," you say, certain that you must look like a chicken with its neck broken.

"You have no choice," I say.

"Really?" And because of movies, you instinctively look down to see if I'm holding a gun. You are puzzled that I'm not.

"Then why do I have no choice?" you ask.

"'Then'? Why do you say 'Then'?"

"I mean 'then' as in, 'Since you're not pointing a gun at me, then why do I have no choice?'"

"That's not quite grammatical, I don't think."

"Neither is that."

"I know," I say.

"Well, mine made sense with my train of though." you say, knowing you have no more of a choice than if I did have a gun. Your body betrays you. You are hard and I am wet. We are both wanting...aching...desiring.

"Ssssssshhhhhhhhh!" I whisper in your ear as my kisses cover your body. With each kiss planted, I drink you in--your soft clean hair, your hot skin, the petal of your ear against my mouth. We are both breathing hard and I can smell it--the urgent energy between us. We somehow begin moving in slow motion; we have, in spite of the surging energy, all the time in the world.

We sink to the tiled floor. A mass of bodies. We are both aching. We are both yearning for more. Blindly, yearning, I move my hands down your back, down, down, to the round, strong humps of buttocks. You nuzzle your face into my neck and push my legs apart with your knee. I lean backwards. You lean forward. Suspended above me. Dark against the dim light of the room. You are holding yourself with one hand, stroking me, up and down, back and forth, in the warm place between my legs. I rise up to meet you, arching my back.

Your cock, warm and blunt, noses itself inside of me. Hotter and bigger than I expected. The cleated walls of my vagina closes around you, enfolding you. I almost laugh in triumph, yet instead moans of passion escape my lips. You rock above me, pushing yourself deeper and deeper, a desperate exploration. Your cock pulsing inside me. My nails kneading your ass. I moan. I shake. My hips rise and fall. I lose myself in the throes of pleasure. I become pure sensation. Deeper... Pressing... Squeezing ...Weight against weight; fluid with fluid; inside against, filled, packed with outside. You fucking me and me fucking you. My hips greeting yours as you thrust into me, drawing you into the secret recesses of my body.

Clasping me, pulling me closer and closer. Suddenly you are calling, you are calling after something that seems to be disappearing on the horizon; you call out desperately. Screaming my name. "G E N E V I E V E!"

That is the sound that interrupts the silence of the room.

Whispers on a scream; I speak your name as softly as a pray.

It becomes my mantra. Over and over...until we reach the light together. You plunge faster and faster. Harder and harder until I am being filled by your hot cum. With every thrust you make now a jolt of electric energy is sent shooting up my spine, bursting into stars at the top of my head. On and on you push till I, myself, finally errupt from the inside out, shattering the air around us. Spasms rack our bodies. You cum. I cum We cum.

Our bodies glistening with sweat as we cling to each other afterwards. Utterly limp and totally exhausted. Both sated on this day, your day, your birthday.