Happy Birthday

Story Info
Couple celebrate his birthday.
1.8k words
4.09
20.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from work early to find you and your best friend William already celebrating your birthday. The two of you sitting in the living room drinking beer, and listening to music on the stereo. After sitting down my briefcase, I walk into the kitchen to find 5 or 6 empty beer cans already filling the trash bin. I walk back into the living room and sit down. You get up and disappear into the kitchen, returning with a cold one for me. You hand it to me, and ask how my day was. I quickly tell you, as you are putting a batch of new CDs into the player.

Two hours pass, and the two of you decide we should walk to the bar that is only a couple blocks away. We decided to take a short cut through the park that is across the street to save time. Once there, we find seats at the bar and sit down. William decides to play pool with some of the "local boys" and leaves us as you and I take this time to catch up on how my business trip went. Since I had only been gone 2 days, there isn't a lot to share. You like hearing about my trips, even if they end up some what boring. After all, how much excitement can there be working for a jewelry store chain? After a few more minutes of talking, I tell you I have to stand for a while since I just had that long drive back home. You put your arms around me and pull me closer to you. I am now standing between your legs as we watch William lose at pool.

Music is playing, and I start to move my hips in a sideways motion, making sure that I am rubbing my ass against you. You lean down and whisper in my ear to stop because I am making you hard. I look at you over my shoulder and give you my best devilish grin. Ignoring your request, I continue to press myself against you just a bit harder now. You push me away, and turn me around so I am now facing you, giving me that "Please stop" look. Once again, I ignore your request. In fact, I walk closer to you and begin kissing you. I place my right arm around your neck, and my left hand now between your legs rubbing your stiff prick through your jeans.

You place your tongue in my mouth and I begin to suck on it. Sucking as if it were your cock in my mouth instead of your tongue. I feel your hands start roaming my body until they rest on my ass. I can feel you grabbing my ass with such intenseness. I am starting to get wet. When our kiss is over, I look into your eyes and give you a half smile telling you how turned I am. You look at your watch, and then suggest that we head back home. I agree.

Collecting William now that his game is over, the three of us stagger outside. We say our good-byes to him as he falls into the backseat of a waiting taxi, and we go back through the park to our place. We sit on the floor in the living room and start talking about how bad William's game of pool was. I decide I have had enough and tell you that I am going for a bath and then to bed. Getting up, I give you a quick kiss and say good night. Walking down the hall to our bedroom, I stop in the bathroom and start running my bath. As I continue to the bedroom, to collect my nightclothes, I can still hear channel surfing on the television in the living room. I grab my red nightgown and am starting to head back to the bathroom as you enter our room. Without saying a word, you sneak up on me and start kissing me as you start removing my clothes. As you're doing so, we make our way into the bathroom, and start to undress

Full of smiles, you take it upon yourself to finish undressing me. Telling me to just stand there so you can look at my body. Even though we have been together for years, I still on occasion, feel a bit modest. I can feel a blush coming over my face. Standing there in front of you, I watch as you start undressing. Now that we are both naked, you grab me and pull me down to the floor. You reach over and turn the water off in the tub, and then lay down, telling me that you have to feel me on top of you. I quickly follow your lead, and mount you, bringing myself down onto your waiting cock.

I feel you slide inside me with ease. Placing my hands on to the side of the bathtub for better action, I begin to ride you. Moving my self in an up and down, and back and forth motion all at once. I know you love it when I do this. At the same time, you are running your hand up and down my back and over my ass. The only sound filling the room, are the sound of our heavy breathing and every so often, the sound of your cock filling my slippery pussy.

Little beads of sweat are now forming on my brow, and as I look down at you, I can feel some slip down my forehead, down my nose, and drip on to your chest. You smile at me, and take your hand to wipe my face. Never missing a beat, I continue my ride. Pushing harder against your hips as my wet valley keeps tight hold of your prick, my breathing starts to quicken. I tilt my head back and close my eyes as the first rush of orgasm runs through my body. You grab the cheeks of my ass, and start fucking me harder, and a bit faster. Your hard cock is thrusting in and out of me, over and over. Your hold on me is getting tighter as you once again hear my moans of delight. You decide it's time to fill me with your seed. After a few more stiff strokes, I can feel you pumping your hot fluid deep inside me.

I collapse against your chest, trying to catch my breath. My face buried against your neck. I can feel your hands rubbing my back, as I start kissing you. I move my lips from your neck, over your chin, and up to your mouth. We kiss for what seems like eternity. Then, without saying a word, I slowly get up, and get in to the waiting bathtub. You slide in behind me, and wrap your arms around me. Holding me tight against you, I close my eyes and let my body totally relax. We stay in there until we are skin is wrinkled, and the water is on the cool side. As we leave the bathroom, you quickly go and turn off the lights in the living room, and come back to the bedroom.

With the towel still wrapped around me, I sit on the bed, and reach into my suitcase. I bring out a small birthday gift for you. You smile, and find that I have given you a new engraved brass name plaque for your office door. Your old one was accidentally thrown out when the painters removed it in order to stain the door. You thank me for it, and kiss me quickly. Standing up, you remove your towel and toss it on the chair that sits in front of our window that is on the other side of the room.

I smile at you, and you reach down and in one smooth move, you remove mine, and toss it across the room watching it lands perfectly on to yours. You pull back the blankets on the bed and quickly jump in, leaving me standing there just looking at you. Laughing, you lay there with one arm behind your head, and the other stretched out across my pillow. You then pat the pillow and ask me if I plan on joining you. Of course, I don't hesitate to join you.

I slide in next to you, resting my head on your chest. I feel you reach over and run your hand slowly down my side. This makes me shiver. I love the feeling of your hands running over my body. I look up at you, and you lean forward and kiss me. Soft but filled with deep passion. You gently put me on my back, and you move your body upon mine, fitting your body nicely between my legs. This whole time, we are still kissing, only now, it is becoming more intense. I can feel your hardness pressing against my stomach. I cup your face with my hands, and bring them down until they are resting on your shoulders.

You start kissing down my neck, continuing to my breasts. Stopping long enough to flick my nipples with your hot tongue. I close my eyes and let out a soft moan. As I do, I can feel you placing your throbbing cock into me. I wrap my legs around your waist, and start matching your thrusts. My hands have fallen down to your biceps and the combination of my legs and my arms are helping me push you in me deeper. When I open my eyes, I find you staring down at me with tears in your eyes. Feelings of deep, intense love engulfs me, and as I stare up at you, I too can now feel tears trying to escape. Neither of us says a word. We just keep looking at each other as our bodies continue being one.

You lean down and grab the edge of the bed, and as you do this, I slide my legs up onto your shoulders so that I am completely open for you. Every inch of you is now plunging in my hot, wet, hole taking my breath away. Our lovemaking has turned into a sizzling fuck fest, and that excites me even more. I can feel the first set of orgasms flood my body. Never missing a beat, you keep ramming your hard prick into my now quivering pussy. I let out loud cries of passion. The louder I get the harder and faster you fuck me. I get filled with the second set of orgasms, and plant my fingernails into your arms. You keep fucking me. I now slip my hands under your arms and rest them on your back, taking my nails and scratching you. This turns you on so much, that you start to cum. Now, both of our voices are filling the room with moans and groans.

I can feel your seed spilling out of me there is so much. You move your body down me, and rest your head on my tits. Both of us are breathing fast, trying to catch our breath. I run my hands through your damp hair, and down your back. I can feel the scratch marks I have just left on you. "Happy Birthday" I whisper.