Happy Birthday

Story Info
She surprises husband with a threesome.
2.2k words
4.19
126.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work early, so I begin dinner. As I take out the cucumbers for the salad, I giggle out loud. Somehow I am reminded of him. I preheat the oven, and begin putting the ingredients together for our shrimp and pasta dinner. As the oven heats up, so do I. I quickly decide that it is too hot for clothes. I stop what I am doing and remove everything but the apron. I look ridiculous, but he'll enjoy it. This night is for him. It is his birthday, and the presents I have in store for him are not like any he has ever received.

I called him at work earlier. I pretended I was a client. I asked questions about a loan and then I told him his voice was sexy. He didn't respond right away, and I couldn't stifle a snicker. I quickly hung up, but I think he figured it was me. I smile just thinking about it. I pour myself a glass of sweet red wine and head to the living room to wait. On the way down the hall, I stop at the window and pull open the curtains. Just as I expected, I see her. I smile and wave and she waves back. She really is a beautiful woman. My heart pounds a little harder in anticipation of his gift. I hear his car in the drive and have a quick second thought. Should I go through with it, is it a good idea. When the front door opens all doubt is erased, I would do anything for this man. I love him so much, and I want him to be the happiest man alive. I go to him in just the apron and he smiles broadly. He stops me and tells me to turn around. I do and he playfully smacks my ass. He then drops his coat and his bag, takes a hold of my shoulders and spins me back around to face him. He is beautiful. He plants a big, wet, sloppy, kiss on my lips and asks if I had started without him. I tell him that this is his night not mine, and reach for the bulge in his pants and give it a little pat. What ever he desires is his.

I look back up at him and realize that I do not have to ask about his day. His eyes tell the story. I know it was rotten. He says it was impossible to reach anyone today, and that he made no deals. The people who did call were rude. Then with a twinkle in his eye he asks me if I had called him. I knew he knew, so I could not lie. Then he makes me smile by telling me that from the point of the phone call on, he had to disguise his reaction under his desk. He knew his birthday was going to be fantastic, but he had no idea how fantastic it was truly going to be. I am giggling out loud, unable to stop myself. It might be nerves, but I am looking forward to tonight myself. I help him off with his clothes, and for once I do not nag him to pick them up off the floor. I guise him to the couch and get my glimpse of his long shaft. I shudder involuntarily. He notices. I wink and head to the kitchen to get him a beer. I am still wearing just the apron and his eyes burn into the back of me as he leaves.

When I return he is stretched out on the couch. I have to stop and turn the game off. Not tonight I tell him. He doesn't argue. He takes a long sip of his beer, and closes his eyes obviously trying to block out the day. I perch myself on the arm of the couch and wind my fingers into his hair. He starts to relax immediately. I rub his temples and his eyes close. I move my body to the floor in front of him. I kiss his neck and chest. He starts to purr. He is aching for me, I can see it. I answer him by taking it into my hands. I slowly stroke him while my tongue makes a line from his neck to his chest. I nibble on one nipple and then bite on the other. He smiles broadly and giggles. This is a new feeling for him. I know he likes it though because his rod is dancing in my hot little paws. I begin to rub his balls and every area around them.

I am so hot, so wet. I raise my glass of wine to ly lips and take a long sip. I drip a little wine on his tight, tan abs. The sweet wine runs quickly over the ridges and puddles in his belly button. I am thirsty. I slowly lap it up. My hot breath on his stomach makes him arch his back into me. He says my name and pleads with his eyes. Of course I give him what he wants and take his cock deep inside my mouth. I suck and lick him until I know he cannot stand it anymore. I stand up and get on the couch with him. He is breathing heavy. I watch him for a moment, but his eyes are begging and I cannot resist. I straddle his cock and let a little of me drip onto the tip of his eager tool. I lower myself onto him. He is already throbbing. He has waited for me all day. I have been thinking about this too. I take every inch of his steaming cock inside me. I want to savor every sensation. He hods my tight to him.

We writhe in our own sweat. It is so good to feel his warm beautiful body against mine. He is so intense the way he is holding my hair and that I know he is close again. He doesn't forget to look deep into my eyes. He buries his face into my chest and takes a deep breath. All he can smell is our bodies together so close to the edge. He keeps pumping his big cock inside of me while I take his fingers into my mouth. I slowly suck his fingertips. He tasted so good. He takes in another deep breath and I get ready. Through our moans I feel his hot cum stream inside of me. I scream out his name, and my whole body shakes. I kiss his lips passionately. His strong arms are around me and neither of us wants to move. He tells me that I am beautiful, and my heart skips a beat knowing that I am the luckiest woman in the world.

After what seems like hours, we slowly untangle ourselves and lie on the couch side by side. I pick up my wine and sip it slowly until it is gone. We do not speak, only gaze. He knows that I am totally his.

When the doorbell rings, we both jump. Finally! I am no longer tired, because I know what this visitor has planned. We fight over who is going to have to get up and answer it. I win as always and he has to get up. I smack his ass playfully as he parades by. I stare at his beautiful body glistening in the light pouring in through the open curtains. He walks straight to the door without stopping to put anything on. I cannot believe he is going to the door nude, but knowing who is waiting on the other side, I giggle out loud. He laughs too and tries to cover himself with a pillow. I wait nervously as he opens the door for her. She quickly grabs the pillow from his hands and runs for the kitchen. He is blushing, but isn't worried or upset. He sees me laughing and knows this was my plan. Her long straight red hair catches the curtains as she runs by them. The light casts shadows across her bright green eyes.

I come to his rescue and run into the kitchen to retrieve his shield. He just shakes his head and goes to grab the empty wine glasses. He is fully expecting to put them into the dishwasher and is humming absentmindedly when he enters the kitchen. His breath is suddenly caught in his throat. She is standing in the middle of the kitchen without a stitch of clothing on her beautiful body. He sets the glasses on the counter, and cannot help but wonder out loud how we managed that so fast. His eyes ask us if we have had practice. Our eyes answer back with a twinkle. He makes himself comfortable at the table and I notice a stirring down below. He is beginning to rise to the occasion again. She pushes her hair off of her shoulders fully exposing her soft breasts. They are full and round, and by the way his mouth is hanging open, I can tell he cannot believe their size. I take one of them into my hand and wink at him. I know he is going to enjoy this. I begin to roll her nipples between my fingers and they become instantly hard. She is doing the same for mine, and it isn't long before both of us are standing out. I put my mouth on her and slowly suck and nibble.

He is totally hard now. I wink at my love again as I guide her to the table at which he is seated. She is rather tall, and her legs are still resting on the floor, even though her tight little ass is sitting on the table. Her legs fall open in front of him. He starts to reach for her, but I stop his hand. I kiss him hard and then take his cock in one hand. In my other hand I now hold a shaven pussy. Smooth and wet. My finger darts inside her lips and his does too, into mine. We all utter a husky groan. Although this is the first time Michael has set eyes on her, she has seen him many times. She has been a silent participant in our lovemaking for some time. She has watched us through the same open curtains that her red mane got tangled in minutes before. He rises and stands behind me. He wants to join the fun. He wants to bury himself inside me but I don't let him. Not yet.

She is back up on the table and I part her beautiful, smooth lips with my tongue. I drink up everything that I find there. He walks to the other side of the table and she reaches for his cock. He moves his hips closer to her. She plays with the tip in her mouth. Her tongue makes small circles around his head. She tries to keep quiet but cannot. The feelings running through her from her pussy to her mouth are enough to make her moan. I can not believe how much of him disappears in to her mouth. He is in heaven. So am I. Again I spread her lips to expose her swollen button. She wants to be fucked. Hard. He looks to me asking for permission. I want this as much as he does, so of course I give it. I step back, my face moist and shiny from her juices, and watch as he comes closer to her. He moves in with his cock pointing straight up. I guide him into her, and rub her clit light and fast as begins to fuck this beautiful woman. We are all overtaken by the passion and are making much noise. I want in on the fun. I climb atop the table and put my knees on either side of her head.

I lower my quivering pussy onto her open eager mouth. I am facing him as he pounds his cock into her. He reaches forward and grabs my tits, hard. While he is fucking her I pull him toward me to kiss his lips. Our mouths are open and I am licking his teeth and sucking on his tongue. The vision of the three of us locked into a position of ecstasy gives new meaning to the term love triangle. He begins to shake. We all do. His eyes roll back slightly and he grabs each of our breasts. He screams my name. He pumps his huge cock into her until he starts to cum. He pulls out at just that moment so I can watch him explode. The sight is almost too hard for me to handle and I cum all over her beautiful face, while he cums on her large breasts. She rolls over and makes room for me to lie on the table. He lays his body on top of mine. I love the weight of him on me. I take him into my arms and promise him that I will be with him forever. We lie still for quite some time enjoying the aftermath. When we finally have come down enough to loosen our embrace, we notice, the wine glasses were put into the dishwasher, and she and her Clothes are gone. I sit on his lap, look into his eyes and say, "Happy Birthday, Baby!"

The bad news is, dinner is burned. He still loves me. I smile.