Happy Birthday

Story Info
Kellie gives her working husband the best birthday gift ever.
1.1k words
3.86
43.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers

Officer Robert Davis walked to the office where another officer had told him his wife was waiting for him. He was glad for the break. He was still pissed off that he'd had to come in to work on his birthday when he would prefer to be at home with Kellie.

He walked into the office and closed the door. Kellie stood up. She was wearing an orange jumpsuit, the standard issue for inmates of the jail, and a pair of handcuffs was locked around her wrists.

"Hi, Robert," she said, walking over to him. "I told your co-worker Kevin I wanted to surprise you for your birthday, so he lent me some...stuff."

Robert had already felt himself beginning to get hard.

"He said you'd be able to take us somewhere private," she continued. She lifted her arms up and around him and kissed him on the lips. She smiled. "So, what do you say Officer. Make my time in here easier."

Robert fell into character with her game quickly.

"Well, ma'am," he said. "I'm going to have to talk to your arresting officer. He should have cuffed your hands behind your back."

He removed the handcuffs from her wrists.

"Turn around," he instructed.

She obeyed.

"I promise I'm not a threat," she said innocently, feigning nervousness. "Is this really necessary?"

He locked the handcuffs back around her wrists behind her back and turned her back around.

"Yes, ma'am, it is."

"So, what happens now, Officer," she asked.

"Now you'll be taken to a cell," Robert said.

He led her out of the office and down hall and into a stairwell. He led her up the stairs and into a set of cells that were used for inmates' conjugal visits. They were private, and instead of bars, they were a completely enclosed room. Robert led Kellie into one and closed and locked the door behind him.

"This isn't exactly what I imagined a jail cell looking like," Kellie said. "A lot more private than I would have guessed."

"Well, I wanted some privacy with you," Robert replied. He turned her around to face him.

"What do you mean," she said. "I haven't done anything wrong."

"Then how did you end up in jail in the first place?"

Kellie hung her head, feigning shame.

"So why did you want privacy," she asked.

Robert lifted her head and brushed the blonde hair out of her face.

"Because," he said, "you look so incredibly sexy in that uniform and those handcuffs. I wanted to be alone with you in the hopes of getting you naked."

"Orange has always been my color," Kellie said seductively.

Robert turned her around again and removed the handcuffs. She turned back around and unbuckled his pants. They fell to the floor and she unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of his bodies. She drew her hands down his muscular chest and slid her hands around the waistband of his briefs and pulled them off of him. She wrapped her hand around his erect cock and rubbed it.

He unbuttoned her jumpsuit and slid it off his body. It was a one-piece garment and he pulled it down, all the way to the floor. Underneath, she was wearing a red bra and a black thong.

"You were supposed to turn your under-garments in with the rest of your clothes, miss," Robert said.

She grabbed his dick again by the tip and gave several quick rubs.

"But I don't see any reason to get upset over it," he said. "That is as long as it comes off right now."

She smiled and reached around her back and unhooked the bra. It fell to the floor and her bare breasts were exposed. She slid the thong away from her waist and stood in front of him completely nude.

"I'm sorry about that little violation, Officer," she said. "But..."

"Call me Robert," he said.

"Only if you'll call me Kellie."

She picked up his handcuffs and laid herself down on the bed. The bed had a metal headboard with decorative design, so she locked one of the cuffs around her wrist, linked the chain around a portion of the headboard and locked the other cuff around her other wrist.

"Well, Robert," she said, smiling seductively. "I hope you're good with your hands because mine are a bit unavailable at the moment."

She pulled her wrists, clanging the metal of the handcuffs against the metal of the headboard.

He wasted no time climbing onto the bed with her. He began enjoying every inch of her body and before Kellie knew it, she was feeling sexy on parts of her body she never knew could be made to feel that way. Soon enough, he was inside of her, his enormous cock sliding in and out of her wet, tight pussy.

Despite the knowledge that her hands were restrained securely above her, she tried to pull them forward, clanging the metal against metal again. Part of her wanted to grab him, pull him as tight against her body as she could as he thrust his pelvis against her. The rest of her loved the fact that he was doing everything, that she could lay there and moan in pleasure as she drew closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh, yes" she moaned as she felt herself explode inside. "Please. Keep going. More."

Robert wasn't about to stop, anyway. Every part of Kellie looked sexy and he loved that she was willing to put herself in the position she was in. He wasn't going to take advantage of her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way, but he was going to do everything he could to make her feel as sexy as she was.

He kissed her lips passionately while his hands were positioned between them playing with her breasts. They slid down to her ass, squeezing its cheeks as he gave open-mouthed kisses to her neck while her head was thrown back in pleasure.

Out of sheer pleasure causing involuntary motion, the handcuffs clanked against the metal of the headboard repeatedly as she felt herself experience her second orgasm. Then, inside of her, she felt Robert release. Each of them, nearly simultaneously, let out huge sighs of satisfaction as their breathing steadied and leveled off.

Robert stood up and reached down to his pants. He picked up the key to the handcuffs and released Kellie's hands. She wrapped her arms around him as they lay on the bed together.

"You know what I think," she said.

He looked over at her and smiled.

"What's that?"

She whispered into his ear, "I think you should work on your birthday every year."

Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers