Happy Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

"Come inside me, Jack. Come inside me now! Come, Jack! Come inside me!"

As she said it I did. I thrust into her until I couldn't go any further, and came like I had never come before. Like I had no idea I could come!

Then I collapsed on top of her, and we kissed, our chests rising and falling deeply, as we tried to catch our breaths.

We lay like that for a minute, and I only got up when I heard the other girls clapping. I'd forgot all about the others! It had been just me and Jill for a while there, and the others hadn't existed. We'd both been so into each other that our whole worlds only went so far as the other one of us.

Melody gave out a whoop whoop, and the other two joined her. I pulled out of Jill's cunt and sat up. Jill sat up to, sitting sideways on the couch and pulling her legs up to her chest, where she wrapped her arms around them. A position, I took note of, that let me get a glimpse of the pussy I had just come in. I didn't mind a bit, and I saw her smiling at me when I looked. I took that as permission to look all I wanted.

"Oh. My. God!" she exclaimed.

"Feel pretty good, did it?" Tiffany asked her, smiling ear to ear.

"You won't believe it!" Jill told them. "Oh my god! I can't believe anything can feel that good!"

Our breathing had returned to almost normal by then. I leaned back on the couch, not even worried about the fact my limp and wet dick was on full display to them. After that, I just didn't think about it anymore.

The I started to laugh, hard. The girls all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Was it funny for you?" Jill asked me.

"No! Not that. I was just thinking about something."

"And that was...?" Tiffany asked me.

"Oh, just that most people loose it in the back seat of a car or somewhere like that, with someone they don't ever really care about all the much. And they certainly don't have an audience! How many people have ever do it in front of others? Not very many, I'd bet! I walked down here tonight not having a clue what you wanted me to do, and my sister and I both just lost our cherries, to each other, and with people here cheering us on! You have to agree that's not exactly normal!"

We all had a good laugh at that. I thought it was funny, and I still do. Who would have ever thought something like this could happen to me? I certainly didn't!

Melody got up to get us all a beer, and when she was walking back with them she told me "Well, don't think you're off the hook yet. There are still three more virgins in the room, remember."

Tiffany nodded her head at that.

"Hell yes! I want what Jill got!"

I just smiled. I'd already come twice tonight, but with all this pussy and tits around, I'd bet I'd get hard before long. I was only eighteen, and boys at that age had hormones to spare.

Before we did anything else, we all took the time to drink our beers and settle down a bit. We'd all need it for the next round.

"So,"' Jill said about twenty minutes later. "Who's next?"

Tiffany and Melody looked at each other, and it was plain on their faces that they both wanted to be next.

Jill was the one to break the stalemate before it could really become one.

"Back to the cards?"

We all agreed that was the best way to do it. But when we stopped it had been Melody's turn, but she'd given it to Jill. So who went next? Melody or, because she was on the far side of Jill, Candy?

I said it makes sense to go with Candy. They each had ideas on how that wasn't right. Whoever picked the next card was likely to be the one who got it. Back to the stalemate.

I had to tell them the truth. I didn't think I had three more times in me. Not tonight. I wasn't exactly an old pro at this you know. I told them that, and they gave me credit for being honest.

Then Tiffany had another idea.

"I say we forget the cards, and let Jill pick who's next."

"Why me?" Jill asked her.

"Because you're about as neutral as any of us. You've already done it, so you're out now. And, I might add, you have a great afterglow going on there sister!"

We all smiled. She did, too. I'd noticed.

I told them I didn't get a vote, trying to stay neutral here. What did I care? In a few minutes I was going to get to fuck another one of them!

The other's agreed that was going to work for them. So that was settled. Now, who would Jill pick to be next to feel a real dick inside of them?

"I choose....," Jill dragged it out. "I choose Melody. Because she was the one Jack said he most wanted to fuck. Remember? When he drew a card?"

They all had smiles on their faces. So apparently she'd chosen well. Melody had the biggest one, sure, but the others seemed happy for her.

Melody looked at my dick, and saw we had a little problem. I was as limp as I could get.

"So how do we get little Jack to cooperate?"

They all grinned like fools, and I had an idea I was going to like what they were thinking. Like it a lot!

"Down on all fours, Jack. We need room to work."

I suddenly got nervous. That would expose a whole lot of me, places that I didn't really want to expose. But I did it. Four naked woman all to himself? Who wouldn't have done it?

When I was down on all fours, Jill slid under me and started to lick my balls. That was new to me! And I liked it. A lot.

Tiffany reached under and started stroking my soft cock. Candy got behind me and started to rub my ass. Then Tiffany got up and went to the same cabinet Jill had stashed her strap-on in, and came back over with a dildo. She lay down in front of me, spread her legs, and stuck it into her wet cunt, looking me in the eye the whole time. She started to work it in and out, still looking at me.

All their attentions were having the effect they wanted. I started to get hard again. Jill was fondling my balls now, and sucking on my half hard dick. I was thinking it was about time to get it on, when Candy stuck her fingers in her cunt, and when they were really wet she started rubbing them around my asshole! That was the area I thought was too ugly on me and would get them turned off. Guess I was wrong there. It was like an electric shot went up through me.

They all noticed my reaction.

"Damn, he likes that!" Jill said. "Stick it in him."

Candy only used one finger, thank god, but she did what Jill had said. She was slow about it, but a minute later she had one finger in my ass up to the last joint. She started to wiggle it around slowly.

I was rock hard now!

"It's time," Melody said. "I want that thing in me!"

We all got up.

"How do you want it?" I asked her.

"Like Tiffany said earlier. From behind. But I want it standing up."

She moved over to the side of the couch and bent over the arm of it, spreading her legs some.

"Come here, Jack. I want you now!"

I did just what she said. The other girls followed me. I got in position behind her, and put the tip of my cock at her wet, glistening opening. I pushed it in just a little bit.

"Give it to me hard! Just shove it in!"

She sounded like she couldn't wait anymore, so I did just that. I gave it all to her in one push. She gasped, and smiled.

"Oh, god! That feels so good! Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me hard!"

I started plunging into her and back out, hard and fast. She built quickly, and her breathing became ragged, coming to her in a rush.

I was so into how good it felt, how much she was enjoying it, to notice Tiffany and Jill. They weren't in front of me anymore, and I didn't think to see what they were up to. I should have!

I felt someone behind me, and felt some pressure on my asshole. When I glanced over my shoulder to see what it was, I saw Jill standing right behind me, and she was wearing the strap-on! Tiffany had just finished rubbing some lube on it, and then Jill slowly pushed it into me.

I was ready to scream, yell, ready for the pain. But there wasn't any. A few seconds of tightness, a little uncomfortable, and then I was past it and it felt great. Jill started to move it in and out of my ass, while I was plunging into Melody's cunt.

I was fucking Melody while my sister fucked me in the ass! It was so fucking hot! I didn't want it to ever end. I wanted to feel these two forever.

Melody came before I did, and I think she came more than once. I was still working up to coming, plunging in and out faster and faster. Then it was here, it was time. I started to come just as Jill said something, but I didn't care. I emptied my load into Melody's pussy, more come than I'd ever come before. More than I thought I could hold.

Then it dawned at me what Jill had said. 'Look at the stairway!', that was what she'd said.

I looked over that way as my last spasm of come shot into Melody. All of us were looking there now, but none of us were moving anywhere. We all just stopped all motion, like a movie being paused.

Mom was on the landing, facing the wall, leaning on it with her hands, her legs spread. The teddy outfit she wore was pulled up around her waist, and her tits were hanging out. They were swinging back and forth. Dad was behind her, pants around his ankles, plunging his dick into her from behind, just as fast as he could. Over and over again.

Mom turned her head and saw us looking at her, and she smiled at us. Dad didn't even seem to notice we were there. Then mom started to quiver a little, and let out a couple of gasps. Dad pushed himself all the way into her, and I could tell he'd just come in her.

When they were done dad reached down and pulled up his pants, and headed upstairs. Mom followed him, giving me a wink before she stepped out of sight.

Just before we heard the door upstairs close, dad spoke for the first time, acknowledging we were there.

"You kids have a good night. And have fun!"

Then the door was closed and we were left alone again.

We, the four girls and me, went over and sat down. None of us said anything for a couple of minutes. We were all still trying to process it all.

"Did mom and dad just watch me fuck you in the ass while you fucked Melody?" Jill said, eventually breaking the silence.

"Yeah. I guess they did," I told her.

"Wow," was her only response.

A few minutes later Tiffany spoke up.

"I guess we must have woke them up, huh?"

All of us laughed.

"I would say that could be a possibility," I told the group, in a deadpan voice.

"Your mom has nice tits," Melody said.

I laughed again.

"Yeah, I noticed that."

"Well, they not only didn't stop us, they joined in, in a way," Candy said.

We all nodded. It would seem my parents didn't mind if we fucked each other in the basement. Even brother and sister. Well, I didn't know if they'd seen me and Jill fuck, but they for damn sure saw Jill behind me with a strap-on!

"Thinking of which," I asked Jill, "what made you think of that little stunt?"

"I don't know," she said with a big ass grin. "I saw how you reacted to a finger up the ass, so I thought you'd like that too. And by all evidence, you enjoyed it!"

I had to admit to the girls I had. I really had. I don't think I want a guy back there, I know I'm not gay, but with these girls I wouldn't hesitate to let them do it again.

"So what do we do now?" Candy said.

"You were doing a sleepover, weren't you," I asked them. They all nodded their heads yes. "Then stay. Go to sleep. If mom and dad wanted to say anything about it tonight, they already would have. Looks like they watched us until they got horny, and took care of it right here. If they cared they would have said something, and then gone upstairs to fuck. But they stayed and did it where we could see them. What does that tell you?"

Melody got it first.

"They wanted us to see them, and don't care what we do down here."

"Exactly," Jill said. "They don't care."

"So all of us can still get some of this?" Candy said, playing with my limp dick. The others looked where her hand was and smiled.

"I guess," Jill said. "Games still on!"

"Game will be on," I stuck in there, "when I get some rest. Every guy out there dreams of having a threesome, but come on! Four of you and just me here! I stick out like a woody at a dyke convention."

After the laughs had died down I stood up and headed for the stairs.

"I'm going to bed. You girls have fun down here. But not too much fun, if you know what I mean."

The girls giggled, and I went up to bed.

Looked like I was going to need a lot of rest from now on.

I was awake for an hour before I got out of bed the next day.

I was a bit worried about meeting mom downstairs. Or dad, for that matter. Eventually I got hungry enough I had to head down. I took a shower, got dressed and went down to the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head!" mom said when I walked in.

"Morning," I said.

She was at the stove cooking. "Ready for breakfast?"

"Sure."

"Scrambled okay? I was just fixing some for me, so you've got good timing."

"Sounds good to me."

She wasn't going to say anything about last night? Not a word? I had a feeling that was too good to be true. It was.

She put two plates down on the table, and we sat down to eat. Sausage links! My favorite!

"You guys have fun last night?" she asked me.

Here it comes, I thought.

"Yeah." I wasn't going to push my luck at that point. Not until I found out what she thought about it.

"You looked pretty good for a kid. Might have to try that out for myself."

I just stared at her. Did she just say what I thought she said?

"It's okay, Jack. We're not mad. About time you guys got busy. You were all virgins last night, weren't you?"

I couldn't believe I was talking about this with my mom. But then again, how many kids see their mom get pounded from behind?

I just nodded my head yes.

"We thought so. You kids have had your heads stuck so far in your books we thought you'd never get around to sticking it in a piece of snatch."

Okay. This wasn't my mom. It couldn't be!

"I said it's okay, Jack. We understand. God knows if anyone does, it would be us."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well, I've always been something of a exhibitionist myself. When me and your father were dating I'd make him do me in elevators, public rest rooms, the car. Hell, anywhere I could talk him into it! He got to love it as much as I did. It's such a turn on! And, you know when we go over to your uncles to play cards?"

"Yeah." They did that all the time.

"We all hate to play cards."

It took me a minute to get what she was saying.

"You mean...?"

"Yeah. We started that way back when. Your father and his brother are different enough that I like the change. And he thinks his brother married a real hotty! And she is, too. I've done her a couple of times, I know."

I was about floored! I had never, ever, considered my parents capable of any of this!

"Chill out, Jack. I said we're not mad."

I had to know one thing. I couldn't rest until I knew.

"How much did you guys see last night?"

"I don't know. I don't know when you guys got started. But your father got up to pee and saw all your doors opened, and remembered they were having a sleep over. So he went down to see if you needed anything. He said he saw you playing some card game, and you were getting a blow job. So he came and got me. Damn! You guys were hot!"

My face was hot. I knew I was blushing bad.

"So you saw everything after that?"

"Most of it," she said laughing. "You want to know did we see you fuck your sister? Yes, we did. Your dad was ready to come down and break it up if you got too rough, but when we saw you treated her gently and with respect, we decided you were doing okay."

"Oh, god!" was all I could say.

"How many times do I have to say it's okay? Trust me. It's not like it's anything new to us, you know."

"No, I didn't know that at all."

"Well, it's not. My father and I did it all the time. And your dad and your aunt. I wish she'd come to town a little more often. She can lick pussy like you wouldn't believe!"

I don't know if she was trying to kill me or what! My mom getting her pussy licked. Dad doing his sister. It was almost too much.

"So when she comes for the holidays?"

"Of course. I watch them do it."

"So...."

"Yeah. So. Whats next, your wondering? Whatever you guys want to be next. But now that you are all of age and we've got this out in the open, don't expect me and your father to hide it any more. You blush every time you see us going at it like you are right now, people will think you got a bad sunburn!"

"So it's really okay?"

"You'll see. It really is."

She got up and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I got up and just stood there. Then she came back over to stand in front of me.

"Your sister was up earlier. She wants me to take her shopping for a few things the girls want for tonight. I'd like you to come with us. Okay?"

"All of us?"

"As many as want to. You'll all fit in the van. The others didn't say if they were going or not, so you need to ask them. Now go get dressed. We'll leave in fifteen minutes."

I walked out of the kitchen thinking a bunch of mixed up thoughts. Last night was great, and I had to admit watching my mom and dad go at it was hot. Scary, but hot. I got dressed and headed back down. I found all of them, all five of them, already in the van waiting for me.

Mom drove the girls to the mall and they headed in with glee. Why girls liked the mall so much I'll never know. I never had liked hanging around there. To many people around. I didn't do well with crowds.

When the girls had gone inside, we talked a little more. I didn't learn a whole lot more, but I was comfortable she really was good with last night.

Eventually the others came back out and climbed in. They were talking all excitingly about what they had bought, and giggled a lot when they looked at me. I wondered if I'd be okay with what they bought.

I noticed mom wasn't going straight home. We got over on the side streets, and a few minutes later she pulled into a small park. There was a small creek running along one side of it, and a softball diamond just before that. People were there, getting out of their vehicles and stretching, all in one uniform or another.

Must have a game starting soon, I figured.

"Come on, Jack, lets get out," mom told me. The girls got out too.

We all met up on the drivers side of the van. It didn't look like the girls knew any more than I did what was going on.

"Okay, guys, here's the way it is. I've already talked to all of you, and told you I'm good with what happened last night. And I've told you what my preferences are. But since some of you don't believe me, I thought I'd better demonstrate."

She reached up and pulled her top off.

"Get those clothes off, Jack," she told me.

I just stood there dumbstruck, and watched her take off her slacks. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Girls, you better help him get that stuff off," mom said, laughing.

They did just that. I didn't stand a chance against all of the giggling girls. In about a minute flat I was stark naked, standing beside a creek, with a bunch of softball players pointing at us.

"Go to work girls! Looks like he needs some help getting his motor started."

Jill got down on her knees in front of me and took my limp dick in her mouth. Candy went down on mom! Right there in front of me! Tiffany played with moms tits, and Melody kissed me, hard.

It didn't take long before I was sporting a hard on!

Mom got down on the ground on her knees, right in front of me.

"Do me, Jack. Do me now! I really need your hard cock inside me!"

I couldn't do anything but. I got down behind her and stuck my cock in my mothers pussy! Then I started to pound her as hard as the inexperienced me could. Her tits swung under her as I pounded into her, like, well, like nothing I'd ever seen before!

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers