Happy Birthday Baby

Story Info
What's better than a birthday cake?
1.8k words
3.83
18k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been so sweet, and I have decided that I should do something really special for your birthday. I had thought of baking a cake, but then I would have to decide if it should be white or chocolate...then there is the frosting and the clean up, such a mess for just a cake, it hardly seems worth the effort. The idea of buying one crossed my mind, but again there's the question of flavor, ice cream and so on, besides, buying one seems too impersonal to me. Such a dilemma! So, after much thought I've come up with a great idea for something really exceptional, and while I am an excellent baker, I'm even better at putting together a gift like this...

We would be both be freshly shower and dressed only in our robes and as we sit on the side of the bed we would share a glass of wine; a nice fruity Chardonnay, I think, not too dry. When I kiss you I will taste the wine on your lips and feel the chill of it on your tongue. The expectancy shows in your eyes, but there is a questioning look there, too, not really quite sure of what I'm planning.

I would whisper in your ear and ask if you would like your gift now and you would reach for me with your free hand. 'No, no,' I say as I leave the bed and open the drawer of the nightstand. Inside is a black box that is tied with a big red bow, 'this is your gift, silly. Don't look so disappointed! Open it.'

Inside you would find five neatly folded, black silk scarves. As you question me about them would I tell you to hush. 'No more talking, now. I want you to just follow my directions. Stand up and take off your robe.' As you remove yours I would also remove mine and I would notice your erection, 'Time to start the party, I see.' Pressing my body against yours, we would kiss deeply. Then I would pick up scarves, 'Do you want to know what these are for?' I would ask with a grin.

You would laugh and tell me that you have a pretty good idea what they were for. 'OK. Turn around and let me use the first one as a blind fold, then I want you to lie down on the bed and I'm going to tie your wrists and ankles to the bed. You do trust me, don't you?' Of course you would tell me yes and rightly so.

After I have covered your eyes with one of the scarves I would gently secure you to the bed with the remaining four. The sandalwood scented candle that is on the nightstand is lit and I would start the CD that I have ready.

I would lie down next to you on my side and then run my fingers over your chest, so gently you could barely feel it and as I circled your nipples they would harden and goose bumps would form on your abdomen. Ahh...that would make me smile and run my tongue around your nipple. 'No, no,' I would chide myself. 'Slow down, only fingers for now'...continuing ever so slowly to circle your tummy, along the sensitive skin on the side of your waist and up near your under arm. I would quietly sing with the music...'bu-da-da-da-da-da-da-n-da...Down misty, magic mountain he came...' My eyes would close as I contemplate this pleasure I can give you. My fingertips would circle your navel causing your abdomen to quiver. Your erection will have relaxed a bit so I draw languid figure eights below your navel, my fingers just skimming the hair that grows in curls there. Not allowing you the pleasure of my fingers touching your erection as it returns, I would go back to teasing your nipples and abdomen again.

I would run my fingers lightly up and down the inside of your thigh, smiling to myself as I hear your breathing increase ... a little tease as the back of my hand brushes against your balls. But I don't linger there long, and as I draw circles near your groin and on either side of your erection I wonder what you are thinking. Am I a nasty bitch for teasing you or a considerate lover prolonging your pleasure? My fingers would travel your inner thighs again, but this time they seek out your balls and lightly circle them, then taking their weight into my hand I gently caress them. My finger finds the sensitive spot just below them and massages the area for a moment them lightly traces the length of your erection. You would thrust forward a bit as my finger finds the velvet of the head and circles the small indentation there. I might find a bit of pre-cum there and lick it from my finger.

At this point I would get up and straddle your abdomen, with my back to you. I would take your dick in my hand and lean forward just enough so that I could rub the head against my nipple...it would arouse me to see and feel it, and I know I would start to get wet. One hand would stroke you and the other hand would reach down to caress your balls. Would my own selfish desires take over? Yes, I want to taste you so I would lick the head of your dick with the flat of my tongue and savor the salty taste, but I would stop there.

I turn around and crawl up your body, 'Time for something wet and sweet,' I would whisper in your ear. Then I would position my knees on either side of your head and lower my pussy over your mouth.

'God, you're already so wet,' you would tell me as your tongue flicked between my lips.

'I know,' I would gasp. 'Don't talk.' Your tongue would tease me, licking, probing and finally flicking the sensitive nub there. 'Yes! Suck it for me.' And your lips and tongue would form a gentle vacuum, the sucking causing your tongue to rub the nub just a little. Heat would build inside me. 'More! Harder! Yes, don't stop! I'm cumming! Oh, damn!' and I would feel the wetness of my orgasm. 'Stop. Give me a second.' I would be overly sensitive at this point and you would stop the sucking and begin thrusting into me with your tongue. 'Yes! Fuck me! Lick me! Fuck me!' Knowing me as you do your tongue would probe me, slide between the lips to the already sensitive button suck it for moment. 'Yes! Like that! Now fuck me!' Panting after another orgasm I would tell you to stop and move my body until I'm straddling your waist, then I would kiss you, sucking your tongue and biting your lower lip. Then I would look at you and grin, 'Mmmm... I do taste sweet.' And I would kiss you again.

'Time to light the candle!' I would tell you as I positioned myself on my knees between your legs and bending over I would lick the length of your dick with the tip if my hard tongue. My hand cups your balls and my tongue circles your head...I do enjoy that lovely velvet and the taste of precum...then I would take just your head into my mouth, sucking softly.

'Time to light the candle!' I would tell you as I positioned myself on my knees between your legs and bending over I would lick the length of your dick with the tip if my hard tongue. My hand cups your balls and my tongue circles your head....I do enjoy that lovely velvet and the taste of precum...then I would take just your head into my mouth, sucking softly. Then I would take all of you into my mouth, ever so slowly sliding my lips down to the base of your shaft, almost gagging but just managing to control the reflex. Just as slowly I would return back up and then use the tip of my tongue to circle just below the sensitive rim of the head several times before sucking you gently again. I would softly rub the velvet against my teeth as if I were testing pearls to see if they are real. Your moan would make me smile. My lips would meet the fingers that I have wrapped around you and I would begin a steady rhythm of doing you with my mouth and hand. Each time I slide down you would thrust your hips a little, forcing me to take more of you each time until I stop using my hand at all and just take you with my mouth and throat. Our rhythm quickens and your thrusts are harder, but I would stop and just keep you deep in my throat for a moment or two and finally take my time as I slid back up, finally stopping to suck you and then releasing you altogether.

I would straddle your hips then, your dick pressed against my bum, and I kiss you gently letting my tongue travel down your neck, to your chest and then your nipple. It would be a small bud, which I circle several times before I nip it and then clamp down on it, sucking gently. My fingers play with your other nipple and eventually my mouth would it the attention that deserves.

Another hungry kiss and I would find the taste and scent of my own orgasms still lingering on your lips, causing my own heat to build and flow again. Moving my body lower I ever so slowly impale myself on you, hot, wet, tight and ready. You would be hard and fill me with pleasure and as I kiss you my walls would squeeze around you.

'Don't move, let me do it,' I would whisper and begin to slide up and down the length of you slowly, each time stopping each time I reach your head to squeeze it. As my own heat builds my pace increases until I know your can feel my release as it clamps around you. I would feel the wetness of my own juices, and that would spur me on, faster and deeper.

'I need you to cum inside me,' I would pant. 'Help me, now. Fuck me. Harder.' You would meet me, thrust for thrust, deep and hard. 'Yes! That's right. More. Fuck me. Damn I'm cumming!' My walls would be grasping you with my orgasm and I could feel your own hot fluids mix with mine as I feel you jerk beneath me. I would remain on top of you, my walls squeezing whatever may be left in you, and then after one more kiss I would remove your blind fold and undo the soft restraints ties to your arms and legs.

After slipping back into my robe I would toss yours to you. 'There really is birthday cake, you know. Come on, I'll make coffee and we'll have some.' You would smile as you slipped back into your robe. 'Happy Birthday,' I would smile back.