Happy Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple masturbates together to start off an amazing night.
1.3k words
3.98
22.7k
1
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating Bryan for five months when he first asked me to go to the Sex Shop with him. I had never encountered a vibrator before much less any lotions or oils and whatnot.

When he first suggested a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs, I was scared. The thought of being bound just felt too vulnerable to me. However, after our first session of lovemaking with my hands bound to my headboard, I felt surprisingly free. I loved not having to do anything with my hands. With my hands bound to the bed, I was free to simply lay back and let him do amazing things to my body. I trusted him, and our sex life became more fulfilling than I could imagine.

So, when I came home from work last night and found Bryan lying naked on my bed with the handcuffs in his hand, I immediately felt my juices begin to flow.

"Take a shower first," he commanded. We weren't into any of that submission type activity, but I felt the urge to comply with him on any account. It had been a long day at work, and I wanted to be fresh and clean for whatever lay ahead of us.

"Damn, you are hot," he said as I slipped out of my dress and heels. He remained at his spot on the bed, watching me as I undressed. I knew that my body was something that he loved. At twenty-three, everything was still tight and exactly where it should be. I smiled over my shoulder at him.

"Why don't you join me?" I asked, seductively walking towards the bathroom.

"I plan to," he smiled as he got up from the bed. As I walked into my large bathroom, I reached into the glass door to start the water in the shower. Turning around, Bryan caught me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I did not want him to stop.

"I want to give you the most amazing night for your birthday," he whispered into my ear. I had nearly forgotten that today was my birthday. He had me so aroused from the second that I saw him on the bed.

"And I'm looking forward to that," I murmured as I pulled back the glass door and began to step inside. When I sensed his hesitation, I stopped. "Aren't you coming?"

"I want to watch you while you watch me," he smiled knowingly. This was new. I was used to him taking showers with me, but never with him watching every move I made.

"Really?" I asked, uncertain.

"Baby, I promise you one thing, tonight you are going to be thrilled with everything I have planned. Just go with it, okay?" he asked sweetly as he sat down on his bare ass on the edge of the bathtub across the room. I noticed that he had already begun stroking his large, beautiful cock as he spoke to me. Bryan was the most well-endowed man that I had ever been with. He was also the most sexually explorative. I had never "done it" in anything but the straight up missionary position before I met him. Needless to say, Bryan rocked my world. I was not anxious to disappoint my lover, so I stepped inside the shower and closed the door.

"Soap yourself up good and clean for me," he drawled as his lovingly stroked his hardening cock. I stood on the other side of the door absolutely transfixed. I had never touched myself before as hard as that is for anyone to believe. I was becoming turned on by the idea of doing "the forbidden" while my most intimate partner watched me. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and began to lather up my hair as the water began to get hotter. Rinsing my hair, I wiped the water out of my eyes and looked at Bryan again. He was pumping himself a bit harder now. I saw an open bottle of my baby oil on the counter next to him. Something about the slick way that his hand slid up and down his shaft touched me at the very core of my sexual desire. I grabbed the shower gel and squirted a bit in my hand. Rubbing my hands together, the shower gel foamed up into a rose scented mound which I then carefully rubbed over my breasts.

"Wash your nipples," he said hotly while stroking himself.

I complied by circling my fingers gently around each of my nipples. I had touched my breasts before and I knew the ache that I could create within my pussy by touching my nipples in just the right way.

As I pinched at my nipples, they became hard and stuck out from my chest like beacons beckoning for Bryan's undivided attention.

"Good, now you know where to go," Bryan breathed heavily as he continued pumping his hand up and down his rock hard cock.

Uncertainly, I slid my hands down the length of my stomach and trailed my fingers over the top line of my pubic hair. I was surprised at the shockwave that generated within me. Without thinking, I slid my right hand between my legs and pushed my fingers between my pussy lips. It was very wet in there and I leaned back against the shower wall in order to enable me to spread my legs a bit more.

"Yeah baby, do it some more," Bryan breathed through the shower door. I watched the veins pulsating on his penis as he stroked and the head was turning purple. My juices began to flow as I wriggled my fingers up and down between my pussy lips. Straining for further access, I used my left hand to spread my pussy lips apart, exposing my clit. I ran my fingers over my clit in a soapy, circular motion, while my eyes locked on Bryan's cock. I could feel the orgasm building inside of me as he pumped himself harder and harder.

"I want you," I called out, involuntarily. Bryan simply shook his head and continued stroking himself. I watched his free hand start to fondle his balls. I wanted that to be me stroking him and touching him. I definitely wanted it to be him touching me right then.

"Go deep," he ordered me through gritted teeth. "You're going to make me cum. Please baby, I want to cum for you."

Wanting to please him, and turned on by his erotic state, I pushed two fingers up and inside of my pussy. I was surprised by the warm wetness and the way my body reacted to my own hand. It was as if my hand already knew exactly where to go and what would feel good. I began pushing my fingers in and out of my dripping hole while Bryan pumped himself on the other side of the door. When I could feel my own orgasm about to boil over, I let go of my pussy lips and began tugging on my clit. A scream escaped my throat as I leaned hard into the wall and came all over the shower floor. I slid down the wall and let the water rinse the soap and cum off of me. As I did this, I saw Bryan shoot his load halfway across the room. He cried out with pleasure and then slowly pumped himself to a stop. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. He stood up and walked to the shower door.

"Are you clean, my love?" he asked gently. I meekly nodded at him in euphoric stupor.

"Because now the show is really going to begin," he smiled. He grabbed a towel from the door and scooped me into his arms. He carried me to the bedroom and lovingly placed me on the bed.

"I want to do something new tonight," he winked at me as I assumed my position with my hands at the top of the bed. With that, he pulled a pair of red handcuffs out of my nightstand and placed them next to the pink furry ones that we always used. My heart raced at the thought of what we might do with two sets of handcuffs.