Happy Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
Birthday morning fun, with an audience.
1.9k words
4.33
22.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crafer
crafer
5 Followers

So, almost 40! Can't say it had all been plain sailing, but it had been fun on the way. Looking back when you were 18 and heading off to Uni, 40 seemed like a lifetime away. But just a couple of days and that's where I'd be. Party was planned, we had around 80 people gathering for a celebration - part re-union, part 40th I guess.

I live in Edinburgh along with my partner and our kids. My name is Alan, and at 40 years old I'm in pretty good shape. 6'1 with what my kids describe as salt and pepper hair! Karen meanwhile is 40 as well, and still smoking hot. 5'7 with dark blonde hair, and likes to keep herself fit. After 2 kids, her 32C size breasts maybe weren't what they used to be but to me they are wonderful - her nipples are always incredibly sensitive, and she loves getting them sucked.

Anyway, I digress. This was a kid free weekend, we'd packed them off to the grandparents and we had spent the afternoon have a nice long lunch and a bottle of wine in the sunshine. We only had one guest staying with us for the weekend, and that was a friend of mine from university, who was now a close friend of both. Liz was about the same height as Karen, but fractionally more petit with killer legs. But her most redeeming feature, at least in my eyes, were her fantastic breasts. 32F and despite a couple of kids herself, they were still incredible. And against her small frame, they looked outstanding. We'd had out fun at Uni a couple of times, but we had remained firm friends and holidayed together with the families, so all plutonic now and the girls had become close friends over the years. Liz was flying in from London late afternoon, and I'd agreed to pick her up from the airport.

Karen prepared some dinner, whilst I headed off to the airport. Flight was bang on time, and Liz bounced through the arrivals lounge with a huge smile - another who was delighted to have a kids free weekend. She was wearing a short summery dress which showed off her pins nicely. Her top half was covered with a cardigan, but still a hint of that fantastic cleavage.

We got back to the house, and Karen had a bottle of bubbly open on arrival - Liz's favourite drink! We sat on the patio, just chilling in the sun listening to some music and catching up. First bottle of bubbles was gone in half an hour, and the second one was soon popped. The girls were sitting on a comfy couch, Karen in a short denim skirt which I always found very hot, and a little summary top. Liz meanwhile had ditched the cardigan revealing a very strappy summary dress, which showed off her tits nicely. And was revealing enough to show both Karen and I some very nice and colourful underwear that she had on.

At one point, Liz came back from the toiled and stumbled in to Karen, giving her a perfect view of her cleavage for a few seconds. "Wow, you really have fantastic boobs Liz, perfect cleavage." Karen complimented.

"Why thank you!" Liz giggled as she fell back in to her seat. "Not bad if I do say so myself!"

"Like the underwear as well, where did you get it?"

"Ooh, only the best luv. I treated myself to a couple of sets from Agent Provocateur. Cost a fortune, but hubby loves them. Well worth the effort. We should go shopping the next time you're down!" As she was talking, she pulled one side of her dress down to reveal a very sexy bra, a mixture of purples and orange, and very see through so both Karen and I got a good view of her nipples. The bra exentuated her breasts perfectly. Here I was on the eve of my 40th, sitting with two hot women in the evening sun, as they talked about their breasts and compared underwear! Heaven. And I have to admit I was starting to get more than a little horny!

As the evening progressed, we cracked the BBQ on and ate on our knees and opened another couple of bottles of wine. Enough that we were all pretty merry, but all aware that we didn't want to be too hungover the following day. Liz's skirt rode higher and higher as the night progressed giving me a great view of her thighs, and at one point confirming she was indeed matching. Whilst I had a great view right of my other half, right up her skirt for most of the night.

Just before midnight, Liz got up and made her goodnights, giving us both a kiss and a cheeky peak of her cleavage as she bent down. As horny as I was, I must confess at this point Karen and I took to bed as well, and both of us fell asleep pretty quickly.

I woke up early the next morning, my head a little bit fuzzy from the wine & bubbles the night before. Karen was still sounds asleep, so I dozed off again, probably for another hour or so. I woke to find Karen cuddled in to my back, her hand starting to wander down to my cock. I always wake with a good hard on, and she wasn't disappointed.

"Morning luv, somebody's horny this morning!?" Karen asked. "Or is that just from last night when we were talking about boobs and looking at Liz's underwear?"

"Ha, you know me," I replied "It's the morning, I'm always horny. Now, I hope you're not just going to tease me and run off to the shower?"

She smiled, moved up the bed and pulled her silk top down on one side to reveal her bullet hard nipple, moving it towards my mouth. "As if I would do that on your birthday weekend. Besides, Liz is in the shower just now, so I've nowhere to run! And I think you are due your birthday blow job."

I continued to suck on her nipple as she stroked away at my cock, my hand coming up to caress her other breast through this silk top. Her nipple responding to my touch. "Well, it is my birthday I guess, so who am I to turn down my present! Want me to close the door properly?" I asked. It had been left slightly ajar the night before.

"No, just put some music on. Liz will be in the shower for ages. And I want to taste you now."

I wasn't going to object. I reached over and switched on a playlist, the music coming through the built in speakers, just loud enough to drown out any noises! Karen straddled me completely and pulled her top over her head, leaving her nips pointing straight at me. I couldn't resist a quick feel, then sat up for a quick suck. She stared grinding against me, I could feel she was wet already. Then all of a sudden, she pulled away. "No you don't. Time for your first present!"

She slid down in between my legs, pulling the sheet over her head. With her hand on my cock, she started to run her tongue up and down the length of my shaft, teasing and pleasing at the same time. She started massaging my balls at the same time, her tongue starting to work her magic. Then in one swift move, she engulfed my whole cock deep down her throat. I'm maybe not the biggest guy in the world, but at 7 inches and a good girth I've never had any complaints. She stayed all the way down for a few seconds so I could feel my head touching the back of her throat, then started in to a bit of a rhythm. I could feel her tits bouncing lightly against my balls, just perfect.

I lay back watching the shape of her head go up and down underneath the sheet. My cock was rock hard, but I knew I could last a decent time whilst she was down there. I close my eyes for a few seconds, enjoy the sensation. When I opened them, I couldn't be more surprised. The door had just slid open a bit further, and there in the door way was Liz - hair dripping wet from the shower, dressed in nothing but a fairly small towel.

As Karen continued to suck away, Liz's finger came to her lips making a very silent "shhhh" gesture. Then, to my complete surprised, she undid her towel and tied it around her waist revealing her amazing 32F tits. And how good did they look. Just a hint of drop, but still incredibly pert. Her nipples were easily and inch across, and already standing to attention. Her hands came up to both breast and tweaked hard on each nipple.

"Jesus, that's so good..." I said, knowing full well that both Karen and Liz could take it as a compliment. I didn't think it possible, but my cock was now even harder, and Karen had noticed this and was responding as she picked up the pace. Liz's hands started to maul away at her tits, her red nails digging in to them.

Suddenly Karen stopped and sat up, throwing the sheet back. Liz stood there, hands on her breasts, slowing down, but not stopping by any means. "Don't stop now!" I pleaded.

"I'm not honey, don't you worry, just too hot under the sheets." she explained. She sat there, stroking my cock for a second. Over her shoulder I could see Liz starting to pull at her nipples again, and in a matter of seconds Karen had resumed her position and was sucking away.

Then Liz pulled her towel away completely, letting it drop to the floor gently, not making a sound. She stood there completely naked, her wet hair hanging over her shoulders stopping just short of her tits. Her pussy was waxed almost smooth bar a small line of hair above her clit - an absolute vision. She continued to maul at her left breast, whilst her other hand moved down towards her pussy, inserting two fingers straight in.

"Fucking hell, that's incredible!" I exclaimed. Again, I knew exactly how this could be taken. Karen's pace picked up even further, she knew I was close.

Liz's fingers worked in and out of her pussy, occasionally rubbing at her clit. I could tell she was about to come as well. Then all of a sudden her knees buckled just slightly, her fingers covered in her juices. She pulled them out, and smeared her juices over her left nipple, and then brought her breast up to her own mouth and savored away at her own nipple.

That was more than enough for me. The sight was incredibly hot & horny! "God I'm going to come." And with that, my cock exploded in Karen's mouth, quite literally.

The first release went straight down her throat, almost causing her to gag. But she swallowed the lot, and kept milking my cock. As she was doing this, Liz squeezed both of her breasts together, and then mouthed a quick "Happy Birthday!" grabbed her towel and pulled the door back to its starting position.

Karen finished her efforts, moved up on to my chest, kissed me and said "Happy Birthday! More to come, I promise!"

I could hardly wait!

crafer
crafer
5 Followers