Happy Birthday Darling

Story Info
Husband arranges a hunk for wife's birthday.
3k words
4.22
138.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unihorn
Unihorn
12 Followers

Over the past two or three months Tree had really slimed down and was going to the gym regularly. Her figure was great, a lovely flat tummy, nice hips and perky boobs. She'd started to wear clothes that were sexier and a little more revealing than she'd normally have worn a year ago. What was noticeable was how much her confidence had grown; she'd talk to strangers of both sexes a lot more comfortably.

Anyway it was Teresa's birthday and it had fallen on a Wednesday. So we'd booked the following day off and bribed my Mum to look after the children and get them to school and nursery on time while we enjoyed a one off kids-free evening.

I'd decided to take Teresa out to a club to celebrate and on to the adjoining hotel. With it being a mid week it wasn't busy and an over thirties night at the club meant that the yob element wasn't present.

Teresa wore her satin and lace blouse that I'd bought her earlier in the year; it had a bit of a plunging front but Tree buttoned all the buttons up fairly high. To go with the top I'd also bought her a black wrap over skirt that finished below the knee.

The club was an out-of-town establishment that catered for the more romantic couple with little alcoves that were seductively lit where one could have a cuddle with each other without being on display. The dance floor was large and sunken so that one could stand on the side and look down on the smooching couples.

After a couple of drinks and while I could still walk I asked Tree if she'd like to dance. From the expression on her face she was surprised that I'd offered.

We made our way to the floor and started to dance slowly in each others arms, it was great, we'd both had a bit to drink and didn't mind about making fools of ourselves too much.

A couple of songs later I felt this tap on my shoulder,

"May I dance with the lady for a while?" a tall tanned broad guy asked.

"Sure" and I handed Teresa to him. She didn't seem to mind, and I returned to the sidelines to watch.

He was a good dancer and seemed to glide around the floor.

He held Teresa close and firmly.

I could see them talking and didn't want to seem like I was spying so after the first track I returned to our alcove and my drink.

After about 15 minutes they returned.

"Sorry we were so long Steve" Tree explained.

"That's no problem, did you enjoy yourself?" I said

"Yes thanks, this is Aaron, he's a great dancer" Tree enthused.

"Why don't you join us Aaron?" I offered, "I'll get us all a fresh drink.

He settled next to Tree as I went to the bar, I decided to get a bottle of wine and three glasses to save another visit later as it was on the rooms tab.

I returned and sat opposite the pair and poured the drinks.

Aaron looked very smart and sharp and Tree was enjoying his attention.

We had a few more drinks and the conversation was flowing and everyone was having a great time.

Aaron said he worked in a bank in Nottingham in fact he turned out to be the manager of the bank.

I asked Teresa if she'd like another dance.

"Yes please, do excuse us for a moment" she said

Aaron got up to let her out and helped her by offering his hand.

"Thank you" Tree replied.

We made our way to the floor again.

"He's very charming isn't he?" I enquired in an effort to find out what Tree thought of him.

"Not half and he's a bit of a hunk too" Tree continued.

"OK OK! Put your tongue in, I can see you fancy the pants off him" I said jokingly "You're beginning to dribble"

Tree smiled.

"Actually" I said "He's part of your birthday present".

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I've arranged for him to come onto you. You can have him tonight if you like?"

"WHAT!" she said in astonishment.

"It's a bit of fun; you take it as far as you want".

"Can I take him home?"

"No you can't, but he can come back to the hotel if you like?" I offered.

Tree remained silent I could see her thinking and almost hear the cogs grinding away inside her brain.

I'd met Aaron a couple of weeks earlier through a mutual friend to arrange the night and to see what he was like, I wanted someone a lot different from myself physically and personality wise. He had to be tall, smart, polite and very handsome, someone every woman would fancy. We'd discussed several scenarios and was both happy with what we'd planned and agreed that we'd both watch Teresa carefully so as not to offend or upset her.

After a couple of dances I suggested we returned to our seats.

Aaron duly rose from his seat to let Tree in.

We all sat down and started talking about the great music that they were playing.

Teresa kept looking at me.

Aaron moved towards Tree and whispered in her ear.

I'd told him to be straight to the point and knew he'd be asking her if he could kiss her.

I could see him place his hand on her thigh and stroke it gently as Tree tensed up.

He leaned and kissed her slowly full on the lips. Tree responded passionately as his hand moved up her leg over her tummy and onto her boobs.

Teresa grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him onto her.

She was really going for it and it really turned me on, so much so I had to re-adjust my bunging cock, I thought I was going to burst there and then.

Aaron rubbed her tits as Tree pushed out her chest, her nipples clearly visible beneath the satin material of her blouse; it was obvious she'd no bra on.

Pinned into the dimly lit alcove Tree and Aaron were in a tight cling, pulling at each others hair and excitedly running their hands over each others shoulders.

It was then Tree put her right leg onto the table...

WOW!! She was wearing black hold ups trimmed in a similar lace to the sleeves on her blouse and NO knickers.

Aarons hand slid further up her inner thigh oblivious to the absence of underwear. As his fingers touched her warm moist pussy lips his whole body stiffened as he took a deep breath. Trees head fell back as he kissed her exposed neck, her hand now gently stroking and pulling at the outline of his rod beneath his trousers, coxing it to grow bigger and stiffer. Slowly she unzipped his fly and slid her hand into his trousers where his big cock was waiting.

I just had to rub my own I was so excited.

Tree began wanking Aaron with slow long strokes as he ran his fingers back and forth over her inviting pussy, teasing her; until she pushed his hand hard against her, his fingers sliding up into her. Tree sighed, she'd been begging for that to happen for at least ten minutes.

It was a good job the lighting was dim but all around couples were kissing and cuddling in all the alcoves.

They eventually separated to breath and have a drink and I asked tree if she'd like to have one last dance before we went to the hotel.

She accepted and we danced slowly.

I asked her if she was enjoying herself.

"YES! This is one birthday present I'll never forget" she replied.

"You know Steve the no bra and knickers were for you, I had no idea you'd planned all this", she explained.

"I know darling, I had the biggest hard on I've ever had watching you two kiss and cuddle back there"

"I'm glad you liked the show, he's got a huge cock you know, and it was so hard and stiff when I squeezed it"

I could tell she was excited by the whole evening.

"You look fantastic" I said "You'd turn any cock hard tonight".

After one dance Tree asked if I was ready...

"I can see you are" I joked and we left the dance before it had finished.

We beckoned Aaron across and told him to come to room No.42 in 10 minutes. He explained that he too had booked into the hotel when I'd told him where we'd be going.

Tree and I made our way to our room and sure enough after about ten minutes there was a light tap at the door.

I let Aaron in, he'd bought a bottle of champagne and three flute glasses.

"I understand it's your birthday today Teresa" he said as he opened the bottle and poured the drinks.

"Yes" she replied.

"Well I'd like to toast Happy Birthday Teresa"

We each took a drink and raised our glasses to Teresa...

I turned and dimmed the lights.

As Aaron took Teresa's empty glass from her I sat in the only chair in the corner of the room. Once he'd put them down he asked for a birthday kiss.

"Don't you think you've had that already?" Tree asked

Aaron smiled and placed his hands on her hips and kissed her softly.

He walked behind her, running his hands around her slim waist and kissed the back of her neck, Tree shrugged her shoulders.

His hands crept up her tummy to cup her boobs, and then he slowly started to undo the buttons on her blouse. Her hands searched behind her for that huge cock she'd described to me on the dance floor just minutes earlier. She found it.

Aaron looked at me sitting in the chair sipping my champagne, I nodded to him, he was doing a great job and Tree was loving the attention again.

After some fiddling behind her back Aarons trousers fell to the floor and I could see that huge cock in Teresa's hand poking through the opening in his boxers. She wasn't kidding it was BIG!

Teresa's breasts were exposed now and being caressed and stroked, her nipples harder than I'd ever seen them.

Aaron then turned his focus to Tree's skirt, within seconds it was around her feet.

There she stood naked except for her black hold ups, she looked gorgeous.

"Look at Steve" he whispered to her.

She stared straight into my eyes.

Aaron's finger tips tussled the top of her neatly styled pubic hair, his other hand supporting her left bosom, gently squeezing it. His fingers crept lower until they were at Tree's entrance; he parted her pubes, so that I could see her moistness.

They both looked at me.

Tree pulled on his now massive shaft and smiled, I smiled back at them both.

I'd made no secret of the fact that I'd like to see Teresa enjoy another man not necessarily go the whole way but a little heavy petting I could live with.

He pulled away for a moment and removed his shirt and boxer shorts. His body was firm, well defined and muscular.

Together they fell onto the bed, kissing passionately, there hands exploring the new skin they were discovering. Their legs tangled.

Tree rolled on top of him and kneeled astride his stomach. She rubbed his shoulders and in a swirling pattern traced his firm pec's. I could see his erection standing firm behind Tree's arse. She put her hands on his chest and pushed herself down his body sliding over his hard penis. As she reached his thighs his cock was pressing hard beneath her, gradually it started to appear, Tree looked between her legs to see the exposed head rub against her entrance parting her outer lips as it rose up her tummy.

Tree lay to the side never taking her eyes off it.

"It's beautiful" she whispered in disbelief under her breath.

She licked her lips, she had to kiss it and before long it was deep in her mouth. Aarons head was thrown back into the pillow as he pushed his pelvis into Teresa's face. Fortunately Tree had hold of the base of his shaft otherwise she'd have chocked to death. Her lips formed an air tight seal around his girth as she swallowed him.

After about ten minutes Aaron reminded Tree that it was HER birthday not his and rolled her onto her back and began kissing her around her breast and nipples; he'd lick them until they were wet and then suck on them while his hand massaged her wet pussy. Slowly he kissed her tummy, Tree new what was coming and tried to shuffle up the bed so that Aaron was kissing her navel, she couldn't handle the suspense and pushed his head between her legs.

She let out a little cry, "Oh yes, lick me Aaron don't stop"

Tree pulled at his hair every time he hit the spot, from the noises Tree was making he was giving her orgasm after orgasm.

By this time I had stripped off the size of my cock was the biggest it had ever been.

Aaron came up for air and I offered them both more champagne.

I sat on the bed with them both and asked Tree how many times she'd cum.

"God! At least six times" she replied, "It's fantastic".

Tree put her glass down and began massaging Aarons penis while he lay back, gradually it started to grow longer and thicker again with every stroke she made.

When she saw mine she took hold of it with her left hand and started to wank the pair of us off together.

This was a race neither of us wanted to win. After about three minutes we both pulled away from her.

I lay Tree on her front and Aaron moved to the other side of her. His fat cock dragged across her back as he did so. I got some massage oil and we each poured a little into our palms and started to rub her back, we shared Teresa between the two of us, he had her right side me the left. Slowly we rubbed her back I knew she loved this when I do it but this time there was four hands stroking her. Together, inch by inch we moved towards her tight bottom and thighs. She couldn't help but slightly open her legs, just enough to allow our hands to slide round. Aaron and I grinned as we felt the heat radiating from between her legs. But neither of us dwelled too long and continued down her length to her feet. We firmed the massage up here so not to tickle her too much and break the mood.

I suggested she turned over so we could complete our job.

As she did Aaron divided Tree into two again. "You take her right side and I'll look after her left" he said as he gestured a divide line with his hand.

We positioned Tree's arms above her head and started to massage her working our way down towards her shoulders and neck and onto her chest and boobs. We covered her in oil until she shone; we spent ages mauling her, our hands gliding over her breasts and tummy. Gradually we moved lower and lower towards her hips. Tree was wriggling with pleasure as we both inched nearer and nearer towards her vagina.

Aaron was the first to slide his hand between her legs and squeeze her inner thigh, I followed seconds later. There were two hands belonging to two different men vying for her jewel. I let Aaron go first. He slide a finger in her pussy, while he was in her I too eased my index finger into her.

I leaned forward and kissed her on the neck and whispered in her ear "Would you like him to fuck you now?"

"No" she whispered back "I want you to make love to me like you've never done before while I play with him".

Tree shuddered with pleasures as we each removed our fingers slowly one by one.

I re-positioned myself and spread her legs wide so that Aaron could see her. I gently pushed my throbbing cock into her soaking pussy until my balls were tight against her opening. I'd never known her be so wet.

Tree gripped Aaron, her thumb and fingers failing to link and started to pull on him, his cock head appearing and disappearing as tree yanked his foreskin back and forth in time as I thrust deep into her pussy for all I was worth.

Watching her touch and stimulate another man and that man caress and feel her whole body filled me with excitement I could feel myself beginning to burst. But it was Aaron who came first, his stiff penis pulsating, shooting his sperm out all over both her boobs. Tree wriggled as another orgasm shot through her entire body, she was glowing.

I couldn't hold on any longer after seeing Tree bring him to his climax. Before she'd finished emptying him I plunged into her as deep as I could one last time before releasing my load. Tree clenched her mussels as and squeezed every drop out of me, again her body shook.

We all collapsed exhausted by each others side and drifted to sleep.

I remember thinking what a great evening it had been. I was glad she'd not had sex with him but pleased for her that she'd experienced someone else and had a great time.

We woke late in the morning about half eight the low sun was shining through between the curtains.

Aaron was nowhere; neither of us knew what time he'd left, but he had left a little memento for Tree to remember him by on the dressing table was an envelope written on it was....

Happy Birthday Teresa

Love Aaron

X

Unihorn
Unihorn
12 Followers