Happy Birthday, Do Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers

"Hi, Kylie," they both said. "Nice balloons," Mark added. "So, you're eighteen today, huh? Why don't you join us in here, there's plenty of room!"

I wanted nothing more at that moment than to follow these big, strong guys into their locker room, but the rule-follower in me questioned the decision.

"Are you sure it's OK?"

"How 'bout this, Kylie," Ray said, "we'll check that the coast is clear, then give you a signal if it's OK to come in."

"Sure!"

I leaned against the wall as I waited for them to give me a signal, suddenly aware that my nipples felt hard and that the warm, tingly feeling between my legs was starting again. After a few more moments, Mark came back to the doorway, wearing nothing but a towel. He took my hand and led me inside. After getting over my horror at how dirty their locker room was compared to ours, and how it reeked of dirty socks, I once again became aware of the urgent need growing deep inside of me to continue exploring my newfound adulthood.

Mark walked me to a bench between two rows of lockers where Ray was waiting for us. While Ray spread a clean towel on the bench, Mark pinned me up against the lockers and kissed me firmly, my lips responding instantly to his, and parting as he pressed his tongue into my mouth. He reached down to my waist, grabbed my sweater, and pulled it quickly up and over my head, abruptly ending our kiss. Ray joined us now, pulling down my skirt so that I stood before them now in nothing but bra, panties, and shoes.

Mark then reached around to unclasp my bra, as Ray forced my panties down to the floor. I moaned as their hands began to move all over my body, forcefully kneading my C-cup breasts and rubbing between my legs until I felt like I would melt. Soon, the three of us moved over to the bench, where the players encouraged me to sit down, then dropped their towels, revealing both of their cocks to me.

I smiled in delight as I saw them, taking one in each hand and stroking them as they continued to explore my body. Ray's hand made its way down to the heat between my legs, and as soon as he felt me, he said, "oh my god, Mark, she's so wet. She's good and ready. Do you want to try her first, or can I?"

"Go for it, buddy."

Ray pulled his hand away from me, pulled me to my feet, and spun me around, pushing me down so that my hands were on the bench and my ass was up in the air. Meanwhile, Mark sat down on the bench beneath me, his cock jutting up towards my face. I needed no further instruction as I bent down further to take him into my mouth, shifting my hands from the bench to his thighs to better balance. Meanwhile, I realized what Ray was doing behind me, as I felt his cock begin to press against me, trying to force inside of me.

Remembering the wonderful feeling of Mr. Golding's cock buried inside of me, I eagerly ground my hips against Ray. But I was surprised to find that I was a little sore, and especially since Ray's cock was obviously bigger than Mr. Golding's, it wouldn't be easy to take him all inside! But I focused all of my attention on Mark's cock, and before I knew it, Ray was more and more inside of me, and the pain, after getting worse, subsided and was replaced by the most amazing pleasure.

I was soon panting and begging for more, pleading with Ray to pound into me harder, until Mark forced me back down onto his cock so that I couldn't talk anymore. After a few more minutes in this position, Ray pulled out of me and we shifted. I stood up, turned my back to Mark, straddled him, and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. After watching me ride his friend for a moment, Ray moved closer and presented me with his cock, which I eagerly took into my mouth, recognizing my own flavor as I sucked him off.

I soon recognized the sensations of climax which I had felt twice already today, as I rode Mark hard, my muscles clenching around his hard cock as I came. As soon as I had cum, he pushed me up and I got to my knees between the two hunky football players, stroking their balls as they pumped their cocks for a few moments, before they both came, shooting their loads all over my face and chest.

"Now can I go to my own locker room, guys?"

They laughed and wished me a great birthday as I picked up my clothes and snuck back to the women's locker room for a shower.

***

3:00 pm

In spite of my day full of sexual awakening, there was something completely different which I was very much looking forward to on this day: registering to vote. I had always been eager to take advantage of this right of passage into adulthood, but it was especially cool that this year was a presidential election year, with my birthday falling just in time before voter registration deadlines before the election.

I could have registered at school during one of the registration drives, but I decided to drive downtown and make it ultra official by registering at the courthouse. I checked my bag to confirm that even the blow job experience with Jonathan hadn't stopped me from remembering the multiple pieces of ID that were required by our state's new voter ID laws. Good thing, I didn't want anything standing in my way as I performed this important civic duty.

As I drove, I took two phone calls, one from each of my parents, checking in to see if I'd had a good birthday so far and asking whether I'd be coming home before the game. It was just as I was hanging up the second call that I became aware of the siren. Uh oh, that cop was right behind me. Yup, no doubt, it was me he was pulling over. I put on my turn signal and pulled onto the first side street that was safe.

"What did I do, officer?" I said, smiling up at him as I rolled down my window.

"License and registration, please," he said firmly, without a hint of warmth in his voice.

I handed them over, then awaited the verdict. I still wasn't sure what I'd done wrong. I'm a really safe driver, and had never been pulled over before, so I didn't know what to expect.

"So, I see it's your birthday, and you're what... eighteen?"

I don't know if it was the theme of my day or the fact that it took the guy way too long to calculate my age - making me think I could outsmart him - but I quickly hatched a plan to attempt to escape punishment for whatever it was I'd done.

"That's right, officer," I said, while spreading my legs just enough to give him a view of my panties beneath my oh-so-short cheerleader skirt. "And I'm trying to get registered to vote before getting home in time for my birthday party with family. I'm awfully sorry if maybe I was going a little too fast?"

"Well, yes, you were, plus you ran a stop sign, and you were talking on the phone while driving. That's several infractions, I really should give you a ticket."

"Maybe we could work something out in the back of your cruiser?" I looked up at him with a big grin, my hand cupping my breast as I batted my eyelashes over my big blue eyes.

His eyes grew big and looked deep into mine as he considered my suggestion. "That's not a very modest proposal, young lady."

I smiled, deciding to say nothing more as he continued watching me, thinking about his next move.

"Well, OK, but I'll have to slap the cuffs on you to make it look realistic, in case any of the fine citizens of this neighborhood are watching."

"Fine by me!"

I got out of my car, intertwined my fingers behind my head as he put the handcuffs on my wrists, and then he led me to his car, helping me to the back seat. He walked around to the other side and got in next to me, undoing his belt and unzipping his pants almost as soon as he sat down. As soon as his cock was free, I bent over and took it into my mouth, bobbing up and down as quickly as I could.

Several competing thoughts filled my head simultaneously: I was suddenly aware of how incredibly sore and raw I was from my encounter with Ray and Mark; I was amazed at this new-found discovery, that it was possible to use sex to get what I wanted; I was actually enjoying the feeling of being restrained, and the cold steel against my skin; and I hoped this cop would cum soon so I'd still have time to get back to the courthouse.

Almost as soon as I'd had that last thought, the cop jerked beneath me, and I swallowed every last drop of his cum. He released me from the cuffs, then said, "now, how about a little help with that voter registration? I certainly don't want to keep an eager young lady away from her civic duty."

I smiled, not exactly sure what he meant. I got out of the cruiser and back into my car, and then watched in amazement as he actually proceeded to give me a formal escort to the courthouse, using his corrupt coply ways to get me to the front of the line so that I would indeed still make it to my party on time. I gave him a wink, and he returned one of his own, as we parted ways. He left, well, satisfied. I left with a smile, proud that my voter registration card would arrive in the mail in plenty of time for me to cast my vote in November.

***

7:30 pm

The game was a fairly uneventful one, so I'll spare you a full recap, except to say that our Bulldogs did win, 24-21, with Ray scoring the winning touchdown with a great pass in the final two minutes. Needless to say, everyone on our side of the field - players, coaches, my cheerleaders - was very happy.

It was a nice segue from the celebrations on the field to the party that my two best friends - and fellow cheerleaders - threw for me. Amber and Jessica and I piled into Amber's car and drove the short distance to Jessica's house, where her parents were conveniently out of town for the weekend, so we'd have the whole place to ourselves.

We grabbed sodas and chips from the kitchen, then made our way upstairs to Jessica's room. As soon as we got there, I realized what would be coming my way: my birthday spankings. Amber had first introduced me to the concept when I turned twelve, and in the years since, she'd not let a single year go by without the birthday spankings. Apparently it was a tradition in her family: each person at the party got to spank you once for each year of age. So, tonight, I'd be getting eighteen from Amber and another eighteen from Jessica.

They had both turned eighteen over the summer, so we'd been through this all very recently, but somehow it felt different to me this time, undoubtedly because of all of the experiences I'd had that day. After all, the memories and the physical sensations were all still so fresh. Jonathan's kiss, his cock, his cum. Mr. Swift's fingers and tongue inside of me. The ride on Mr. Golding's cock right after class. Mark and, oh god, I just remembered what a crush Jessica had on Ray. And of course the cop. I blushed now, just thinking of all of it.

"Hold on, Amber. Let me get out of this uniform. It's been a long day."

"In that case, Kylie, why don't you open your first present!"

Amber tossed me a package, and I eagerly ripped it open. Inside was a bra and matching thong panties, blue satin with lace trim. I had never held lingerie like this in my hands, much less thought of putting it on. My mom had always taken me to the mall to buy basic staples: white cotton bra, white cotton panties, sports bras for cheering, that was it.

"Go ahead, Kylie!"

With Amber's encouragement, I removed the rest of what I had been wearing, and put on the new lingerie. I looked at myself in the mirror, and confirmed what my friends were saying as they watched me: I looked hot. For the first time, I saw what all the men I'd done today had seen. Wow. My intention had been to change into the t-shirt and jeans I had in my bag, but I decided just to remain in the bra and panties.

"Wow, thanks, Amber! OK, now I'm ready for my spankings." I put my hands on Jessica's bed and playfully stuck my ass out into the room, spreading my legs slightly.

Laughing, both girls took their turn with gentle swats. First, Amber, then Jessica. At first, I laughed cheerfully, but gradually, I started to enjoy the spankings more than I expected to. Instead of a playful childhood tradition, this was becoming yet another physical encounter that brought about feelings of warmth and wetness between my legs. About half-way through the spankings after a particularly firm slap from Amber, I let myself go, moaning and pushing back against her hand with my ass.

When I realized what I had done, I was embarrassed, but as I turned to look at Amber, I saw that rather than looking shocked, she was smiling mischievously at me. She and Jessica proceeded with the spankings, slower, more deliberately, and harder now, and I continued to let myself express my true feelings.

When the thirty-sixth spanking finally came and went, my ass stinging in pain, I stood up, turned around, and let myself fall back onto Jessica's bed. My friends looked at each other, and, as if they were making some secret decision, nodded. "Go ahead, Jessica," Amber said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's time for my present!" Jessica replied enthusiastically. I eagerly took it from her, unwrapping it as I sat down on the bed. After removing the wrapping paper, I stared at the box in disbelief, only to find when I opened it that the object inside looked exactly like the picture on the outside. It was an eight-inch vibrating dildo, according to the package. Before today, I would have had no idea what to do with such an object. After today, it was all too obvious.

"Um..."

"Do you know what to do with it?" Amber teased.

"Yeah, I sure do..."

My friends laughed, then Jessica chimed in, "well, don't feel obligated to use it right away, but believe me, you'll enjoy it."

I looked up at them, smiled, and took each of them by the hand, pulling them down onto the bed with me. Amber picked up a pillow and hit me playfully with it, and soon Jessica and I were both in the mix with her, standing up and jumping on the bed as we pretended to hit each other hard with what of course were very soft objects. After a few minutes of this, we all collapsed, out of breath and giggling, into a heap on the bed. It certainly wasn't the first time we'd goofed around like this together, but it was definitely the first time it had felt sexually charged.

Jessica finally broke the silence after we all caught our breath. "So, Kylie, have you had a good birthday so far?"

"Definitely! Turning eighteen has been amazing, more than I ever would have imagined."

"Good! Do you want your last present now?"

"Um, sure!"

Amber put her hands on the waist of my panties and quickly pulled them down and off, tossing them to the floor. At the same time, Jessica reached a hand under my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it off as well. I was now naked, laying on my back on the bed, with two gorgeous cheerleaders still in uniform, one on either side of me. I had never thought of my friends as anything other than, well, my friends - and of course my teammates. But now I could see a similar 'hotness' that all those men had seen in me today.

Amber was a brunette with gorgeous green eyes, and still had a beautiful summer tan from her lengthy hours spent at the beach. She was quite petite - which was why we'd always chosen her for the top of the pyramid! Jessica, the redhead, was more curvy, with breasts bigger than mine, a gorgeous round ass, and long legs on her 5'9" frame.

They both started touching me now, Jessica starting on my tits and Amber around my inner thighs, massaging, tickling, stroking. It wasn't long before I was writhing in pleasure from all the attention. Amber picked up the dildo, twisted the base of it so that it began vibrating, and began teasing me with it, touching it briefly to the area between my legs, then pulling it away just as I responded.

"Do you like that on your clit, Kylie, or would you rather I shove it into your tight little pussy?"

Two new words, hmm, was my vocabulary ever going to be complete? I didn't need her to define them, though, it was obvious what they meant.

"Ooh, Amber, I like it on my clit! My pussy is sore, though."

"Oh, really? So you really have had a good day, huh!"

I just giggled in response, as she pulled the vibrator away and I watched as she quickly stripped. Once she was naked, she climbed on top of me and began rubbing her own clit against mine. Watching this, Jessica stopped massaging my tits and stripped as well, so that we were all now naked on the bed.

"Sounds like you've had a lot of encounters today, Kylie," Jessica said, "but I doubt you've had the chance to taste another woman yet?"

"Oh, Jessica, can I? Would you let me lick you? Someone" - I figured I'd let him remain nameless - "licked me this morning and I loved it!"

"Of course, Kylie! What are friends for?"

She put a pillow under my head and straddled me, slowly lowering herself down over my face, until I could reach her with my tongue. I began licking her slowly back and forth across her pussy and to her clit, up and down until finally my tongue pushed inside of her and I could taste her juices, not quite the same flavor as a man's cum, but equally yummy.

This whole time, Amber continued to grind against me, and the sensations were incredible. If the experience of tasting another woman weren't so overwhelmingly new and different, just Amber's touch would have occupied my full attention. But most of my fascination was directed towards Jessica's pussy. I realized that my hands were free, and so began using them as well, probing her with my fingers and my tongue simultaneously now as she began to moan with pleasure above me.

Perhaps taking my lead, she also put her hands to use, once again massaging my tits, now even squeezing my nipples firmly as she did so. It was at this moment that my climax began, and I could feel that the same thing was happening for my friends. Just as my own pussy clenched and began dripping with juices, Jessica cried out, her cum trickling down my chin as I tried my best to drink it all from her hot pussy. Amber let her weight fall against mine as she came as well, and we once again all collapsed to the bed, just as we had after our innocent-seeming pillow fight.

After resting there for a few moments, I kissed both my friends, telling them that I should probably get home before I fell asleep right there from pure exhaustion - my parents would, presumably, worry if I never came home that night. I got dressed, choosing the new, sexy lingerie over my cum-soaked white cotton panties, and my t-shirt and jeans over the cheerleader uniform that I'd spent the whole day in, and Amber threw on some clothes decent enough to get to her car and drive me home.

***

9:45 pm

After waving goodnight to Amber, I started up the walk to my house, amazed that I was still turned on after all of my experiences. Do these feelings never stop, I wondered to myself? Just as I was having that thought, and just before getting to my front door, I heard Jonathan's voice through the darkness. He was whispering to me from his bedroom window, trying to get my attention without disturbing either of our households.

I waved to him and ran across the lawn between our houses, until I was standing below his window, looking directly up at him, one story up.

"How was your day, Kylie? Did you have a good birthday?"

"You'd never believe what a good birthday I had, Jonathan. Let's just say I'm quite a bit more experienced than I was this morning."

"Ah, good for you. Glad you had fun! Want to come up?"

I glanced back at my house, and not seeing any activity such as a peering mother or father pointing at his watch, I smiled and nodded. I ran to the front door, where he met me a few seconds later, letting me in. I waved to his parents, who were watching TV, and obviously thought nothing of my visit so late in the evening - that's how normal it was for Jonathan and I to spend time together. We ran up the stairs and into his room, where he pulled me into an intense embrace as soon as he closed the door behind us.

kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers