Happy Birthday, Do Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers

"So, I really want to cum again, but my pussy is so sore and raw."

"Oh, really, Kylie? Anything else you'd like to share?"

"Oh my god, did I say that out loud? Yikes, Jonathan, I'm so embarrassed."

"It's OK, Kylie, really, don't worry about it! Haven't we always shared pretty much everything?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Plus, I have an idea."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I know of a way that you - and I - can cum without exhausting your tired little pussy any more today."

"I'm listening."

"It might be better if I just show you."

"OK, Jonathan, I trust you."

We moved towards his bed, removing each other's clothes and tossing them to the floor as we walked. I sat down on the edge of the bed, and he spread my legs and knelt in front of me. His tongue quickly found my clit and began gently licking, and I let myself fall back against the bed in a combination of pleasure and exhaustion from the day. He licked me for a few minutes more, always so gently that I never moved too close to a climax, before standing up and walking over to his dresser.

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch as he opened the top drawer, rummaged around under socks and boxers, and pulled out a small bottle. I was overwhelmed with curiosity as he walked back towards me, motioned for me to put my hands out, and proceeded to squeeze several drops of cool gel from the bottle onto my hands. I took a guess, which turned out to be the right one, as to what he wanted me to do next. I climbed off the bed and onto my knees in front of him, and began stroking his already-hardening cock with my slick fingers.

I had never felt a substance exactly like what he had put on my hands, but it was clearly an excellent lubricant, as my hands glided smoothly back and forth on his throbbing cock. I knew he probably didn't want me to bring him to climax this way, as he had said that he had a plan to make us both cum, so I looked up at him quizzically as I stroked him. He smiled, letting me continue for a few minutes more, before finally reaching down to gently stop my motions and move us to a new position.

"Now," he said suggestively, "let's see how flexible this cheerleader is!"

I grinned up at him as he positioned me on my back on the floor, then grabbed my legs by the ankles and pulled them up and back to my head, so that my knees were on either side of my face. This position put my ass in the air and gave him a clear view of my aching, dripping wet pussy. I still had no idea what he had in mind for his next move.

"Excellent," he exclaimed, obviously pleased with my level of flexibility. All those hours of practice obviously had some purpose beyond cheerleading, I thought to myself. He then held up the bottle again, turned it upside down, and squeezed, and I watched as the cool gel dropped the few feet between his outstretched arm and my exposed pussy, squealing in delight as it hit my warm skin. He kept squeezing, longer than I thought he would, covering my pussy, my clit, and my ass in the lubricant. He then tossed the bottle aside and bent down, using both hands to spread the lubricant all over my skin, pausing briefly to stroke my clit and pussy lips, but focusing mostly on the area around my asshole.

I wasn't used to attention on this part of my body, and found the sensations to be more exciting than I would ever have thought. I began squirming beneath his touch, eagerly grinding myself against his hands, and he smiled in response to my obvious pleasure. He began pressing a finger into my asshole, and while my first response was to resist, I soon became aware of the tight feeling of pleasure, and the sensations that radiated into my pussy from that contact, and I let him continue. He probed further now, pressing at least a few inches of his middle finger inside my tight virgin asshole, and then moving it in and out for a few moments.

When he pulled his finger out, I groaned in disappointment, and he laughed, whispering, "don't worry, Kylie, there's more where that came from." He then shifted his feet so that he was straddling me, bent his knees slightly, and brought the tip of his cock into contact with my asshole. He used his hands to spread my ass cheeks apart, giving him more access, until the tip of his lubricated cock gradually slipped inside my asshole.

I brought my hands to my hips to support myself in this position, and to help arch my back to give him better access, as he slowly pressed himself into me. I whimpered and panted, expressing a combination of pain and intense desire, as more and more of his length disappeared inside of me. After a few minutes of slow, intense pressure, Jonathan's cock was completely buried in my ass. I was in disbelief that such a thing was even possible, but didn't have much energy to ponder that any longer, as he soon began moving in and out of me.

His hands shifted from my ass cheeks to my clit and pussy, and began furiously rubbing my clit, and gently stroking the outside of my pussy, seeming to respect the soreness of the inside of my pussy, spent from so much sex earlier in the day. I wouldn't last long under all this attention, so I decided to try to distract myself in an attempt to prolong the pleasure. Leaving one hand on the small of my back to support myself, I reached up with my other hand and fondled his balls as he pounded in and out of me.

Jonathan seemed to appreciate the attention, and after a few more minutes, I knew he wouldn't last much longer either. I don't know what came over me, maybe it was fatigue, but I decided to talk to him as he reached his climax, urging him on with words I had never dreamed would come out of my own mouth. I'm not even sure where I found such a vocabulary.

"That's right, Jonathan. Fuck that ass. Fuck my tight little asshole. Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum all over my tight little ass and my naughty little pussy? Do you know how many cocks I've had today? I've been fucked so raw, and you started it all with your big, hard cock. That's it, cum for me, yes, yes, yessssssssss!"

I had to stop talking as my own climax overwhelmed me, and soon after I did, he pulled out of me, and began shooting his cum all over me, some landing on my ass and around my clit and pussy, some dripping down my torso to my tits, some landing on my face. I was amazed at the quantity, especially since I knew he had cum just that morning!

After we had both recovered and I was back on my feet, Jonathan spoke again. "Wow, Kylie, I've never heard such filthy language come out of that beautiful mouth of yours."

I giggled, responding, "Yeah, I didn't know I was capable of talking like such a slut! It's been quite a day, though...."

He laughed, and I quickly got dressed and made my way out of his house and back to mine. As I drifted off to sleep a few minutes later, there was just one thought left in my head: what a senior year this was going to be!

kimbelina
kimbelina
595 Followers