Happy Birthday, Gary

Story Info
A once a year privilege.
4k words
4.52
44.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

This is not necessarily a "spin off" episode alone from "A girl's fairytale dream come true"

It has some of the characters in it, not the main ones but instead it is their best friends.

This story was brought about by someone's request. They wanted me to use certain things then put it in a story. That person is "Walter".

----------------------

Kari and Gary have been married now for little more then 20 years with two children one a girl and one a boy. They have been living the lifestyle for 19 years now. Kari is a very obedient, loving, submissive wife. She would even go weeks without needing discipline.

They have a very good relationship based on trust, respect, honesty, openness and love. Gary doesn't require much of the "structure" you may hear from those in some of the BDSM lifestyle especially those that are new to it. Kari knows her place and keeps it naturally and on the occasion that she doesn't Gary most certainly puts her in her place.

Though Kari does many things to please Gary physically He is the one in control and stays "Top" at all times with the exception of a few occasions when she has been very good and asked to "have control" but in the bedroom only.

He has two rules for when this happens.

1. Do not slap, hit or try to humiliate him

2. Don't forget her place, that even in the "having control" for the moment He is still in control

Her taking control by asking has only happened on a handful of times in all the years they have been married. She asked that he start a new tradition a year ago and that is that for his birthday let her without asking plan and be the one "in control."

He agreed and smiled knowing she is a good woman and would be doing many things to please him. She has a very bright imaginative mind.

This year he was going to be 50 years old. She would have the typical birthday cake with the kids, Trish, Chris and all the guys at the shop but the real fun would happen after they got home.

She only had one day to plan and prepare for the big night. She wanted this to be a birthday he would never forget. She was going to tread waters she had never before.

Gary's favorite color is red and though she is 40 she still is a young and vibrant woman. She is in very good shape. She went and bought a tight fitting silk, spandex dress that was cut down the front nearly to her bellybutton and clinging to her well rounded breast was all that kept it on her in the front.

It followed the curves down her sides, and then clung to her hips and thighs. Its length was barely down her thighs. If she bent over just right she would reveal her silk red thong.

It has half sleeves that cling to her as the rest of the dress but it barely hangs off her shoulders. She wore her collar and leather red pumps.

Before getting showered and dressed she prepared his dinner and dessert. It was his favorite. Spaghetti, meatballs, Italian sausage, Garlic bread and cheesecake. Of course Ice cold teas as well.

She had prepared other things in the back of the house but at this time they were sitting down to eat. He watched her every move. Every morsel of food she place in her mouth. The way the fork slid out of her mouth going for the next bite.

Though he was enjoying his food the sight before him was getting him more and more aroused. She was talking and it wasn't as though he wasn't listening but he couldn't help but notice every curve of her breast and her neck line. The way the dress just clung to her. Hoping she would move a certain way, reaching for something and giving him just a peak at those beautiful pert breast of hers.

He placed his fork in his place giving her the signal he is now finished she can clear the plates. She stood up and with a smile and went to clear hers and his side of the table with the dinner dishes.

She took a small kitchen cloth and began wiping the table and he reached over and ran his hand across her rounded bottom and caressed the back of her thighs.

She leaned in and gave him only a peck kiss and a smile then walked back to the refrigerator to get desert. He knew she was going to be the one in control tonight but he has a few plans of his own right now.

When she walked back to the table with his desert plate he took it instead of allowing her to set it down. He put it off to the side and placed both his hands on her hips and stood up in front of her.

He ran his hands up and down her body and began kissing her neck and nibbling on the small amount of shoulder that is revealed. He nibbled on her ear and began kissing her cheeks, one then the other. She moaned under the pleasure of his touch.

He put his hands on her butt and began slipping her dress up and felt her bare bottom and yanked on the thong so that it pulled it in tighter.

She moaned and gripped his shoulders. "Ohh Master"

He placed his hands on her butt and gripped it and lifted her to the table. She opened her legs enough to let him stand between them. They both began kissing and caressing each other.

He gently pushed her back onto the table as he licked down the center of her cleavage. Just as she was lying completely on the table he pulled on the dress opening and revealed both of her breasts. He reached up and squeezed both of them and kneading them in his hands.

Her nipples were hard from the moment the kissing started. He ran the palms of his hands over her hard nipples then began pinching them. She was moaning and arching her back wanting more.

He reached down and pushed her dress completely up revealing her soaked thong.

"So my girl likes this..."

"Yes Master, very much"

He reached down and ran his fingers along the outside of her thong but up the middle of her lips. She tried pushing herself to his hands and he moved his hands.

"I think I will wait on that, my girl"

"I love it when you touch me Master"

"You do huh?"

"Oh Yes Master, please touch me...."

He leaned down and was sucking and kissing on her thighs. She just moaned and wiggled on the table trying to lift to him.

He pushed her back on the table and placed both legs bent knee up on the table in her pumps. Then he braced her thighs in his hands and pushed them open. He rubbed her clit and the thong was soaked. The material rubbing it just added to the affect of wanting more.

Gary reached over and grabbed the knife to be used for the cheese cake and gently cut each side of her thong. When she felt the breeze of the air hit her she moaned out.

"Ohh Master please touch me, lick me, shove a finger in but please do something. I need you, I'm so hot."

"MMMmmmm I like to hear my girl beg, you'll take anything huh?"

"Yes Master...anything"

Gary reached over and stuck his hand in his glass and grabbed a piece of ice and rammed it inside of her. "How's that my girl?"

"Ohh Master it is so cold, give me more... shove your fingers in me... pump them fast"

"My girl is a horny little thing aren't you?"

She was wiggling and took her legs down to wrap around his waist to pull him close.

He popped the back of her thigh. "I didn't tell you to move"

He places both her feet on the table and dropped her thighs open.

"Sorry Master"

He ran his fingers up and down her folds and she squirmed under his touch. She was still on the table but her feet were on her tippy toes and she was moaning very loud.

"Master, please pleeeaase ram your fingers inside of me... please"

He took his thumb and rubbed it on her clit then slipped two fingers in fast and deep.

He had to put his free hand on her pelvic to keep her on the table. He pumped both fingers in and out and rubbed and pressed on her clit at the same time.

She began pinching and pulling on her nipples and moaning and rocking to his hand.

"That's my girl, do you want to cum?"

"OhhmmMm Yes Master pleeaase, please"

She was trying to pivot her hips to his hand, pushing harder and harder.

He pulled his fingers out and hand away. She gasped really loud and grunted...

"Ohh Master no.. please.. I need you inside of me.. I want to cum for you"

He reached in the glass again and ran the ice over her clit this time before shoving it inside of her. The ice felt as wonderful this time as it did before was seemed to be melting faster.

He sat down in the chair between her legs and pulled closer.

"MMMM now this is my kind of dessert."

He dropped her legs fully apart then placed his fingers on her and opened her and leaned in to begin licking her. First he only teased her by flicking his tongue around her clit and sucking on her lips.

"Ohh God Master please I can't take it anymore, consume me, rub your face all over me and stick your tongue in me, let me cum all over your face!"

He moaned as she talked to him telling him what she wanted and he just licked and sucked and darted his tongue inside of her. He pushed his face in her folds and rubbed his face side to side and sucked and licked her all over.

She was wiggling all over, lifting up and wanting to cum so bad. She was moaning and whimpering, begging to cum.

He had gotten so hot he couldn't tease her any longer he wanted her to explode in his mouth he wanted to taste all of her sweetness.

He held her open as far as he could, her clit was swollen and standing out, he targeted it and lapped and licked it. He circled it and sucked it. As he began to nibble then lick it again she felt the wave begin to flow over her and she grunted and yelled out really loud as she cum all over his face.

He didn't stop, he kept licking but slowed the pace. He went down far enough to lick and suck up all her juices.

She lay back on the table breathing hard and panting. She started to close her legs together but he kept his hands on her thighs keeping her from moving.

"Feel good my girl?"

"Ohh Yes Master very good, very, very good"

He took her feet down and then grabbed her hand and gently helped her up. The table seemed cold to her naked hot skin as she sat up.

He leaned in and began kissing her and she could taste her juices all over and in his mouth.

They both moaned softly as they embraced and consumed each others breath in the kiss.

Gary broke the kiss but still holding her close.

"Thank You for the dinner and especially the dessert my love, I enjoyed them very much. Now you may resume whatever you had planned."

He helped her off the table and she was going to adjust her dress when he said, "No lets take that off"

She slipped the dress down her shoulders and completely off and picked it up and put it on the chair. She was standing only in her collar and red leather pumps.

Keep the rest on he stated.

She walked over to the kitchen drawer where she had a silk scarf hidden and brought it back to where he was sitting. Each step she could feel her wetness dripping and the friction between her legs because of her clit being so swollen.

She walked behind him and gently placed the blind fold across his eyes. She whispered in his ear, "I love you Master, though we are reversing this role for a small time, I do this only to be allowed the opportunity to please you. I could never forget you are my Master. Please accept this time as a gift to you"

He reached his hand up to touch hers as she's finishing tying the blindfold. He brings her hand to his mouth and he kissed it. "I love you too my girl, I look forward to this time."

Knowing she is still naked he gently pulled her hand he had in his and brought her around to in front of him and sat her on his lap and even though he couldn't "see" he still knew how to feel.

He caressed her all over, tweaking and pinching her nipples, running his hand down her back to her butt...

"Mmmm I better let you get started or I will be finishing this evening my way."

She giggled and got off his lap.

She took him by the hand and guided him to their room. She had the room decorated with scented candles burning, a sheet spread out with pillows on it, a towel with a various amount of toys and lubricants.

As they walked in the room he said, "Smells very nice my girl"

"Thank You Master, it is cinnamon just the way you like it"

She stopped him right close to their bed not far from where the sheet and other things are and began undressing him.

First she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest after each buttoned revealed a little more of his chest.

She loves the spot everyone calls the goody trail. That spot right below the belly button. Even for 50 he is very fit and very handsome.

She got on her knees after slipping the shirt off his shoulders and laying it on the bed.

She was kneeled right in front of him and began unbuckling his belt, button and zipper to his trousers. She licked His goody trail and they both softly moaned.

She slipped his trousers off and he lifted each foot to step out of them as she touched the foot needed.

Now all he has on is his boxers. There is no denying he is also carrying a very nice stiffness in them boxers.

She rubbed her face all across the front of his boxers and hummed and moaned. She ran her hands behind him and grabbed his butt pulling him closer to her face.

She bent down enough to hum right at his ball sack and he moved only slightly and moaned and reached for her head and stroked her hair.

She started tugging at the bottom of his boxers gently and without stretching them to free him she just kept pulling then in a moment he sprung loose and bobbed a few times in her face.

As he stroked her hair she lifted one hand and began to stroke his hardened shaft and licked the head several times.

She could see and taste the precum from the head.

"Ohhmmm Master seems you have some wetness yourself"

"Yes my girl, now why don't you take all of me into your mouth and I will give you a lot more," he groaned.

"In time my sweet tasting Master in time"

She stood up and began rubbing her body close to his walking around him. He could feel her erect nipples as they touched his skin.

She caressed and rubbed his body and then took him by one hand and led him to the place on the floor.

"Kneel down please Master"

He knelt and he could feel there was a sheet or some sort of material under him.

"Now lay all the way down on your belly please Master, there is a pillow for your head"

As he got comfortable she grabbed some warming oil. It's as liquidly as baby oil only makes the body feel wonderful during and after a massage as it warms slightly.

She began pouring the oil on her hands and caressing and massaging his body. She did this in a unique way though not with just her hands but with her whole body.

She massaged his shoulders with her hands and his arms and legs but then she began to ride his legs one then the other and ran oil down his crack.

She rubbed the oil all over her chest and laid on him and slowly moved her body up and down his.

He moaned and moaned.

"This feels wonderful my girl"

"Thank you Master"

She gently pulled him at his hips to lift them off the sheet.

"Could you get on your knees for me please Master, you can keep your head on the pillow"

"Sure lil one"

While he got on his knees she was reaching for the new toy she purchased today. It is a double sided strap on with cit vibrator.

She had never done anything like this before but had always wanted to. They have discussed it before but never acted on it so she is hoping it will be accepted well.

She was careful to select a small dildo for the one that will be inserted in him however she was generous for her because this is such a turn on!

She placed the straps on then slowly inserted the large but comfortable dildo inside of her and pressed really hard. Then sliding it in and out several times.

Without realizing it she began to moan slightly.

He heard her and asked, "My girl wouldn't be doing things she isn't suppose to be is she?"

"Ohh no Sir just getting ready for your next surprise, though I do get some enjoyment out of it as well"

After properly fitting the harness on and having his smaller dildo in place she began slicking him down really good again.

"Could you spread your legs for me Master, just a little bit"

He spread his legs and she greased his crack and began stroking him.

"Hmmmm now that's more like it, he stated"

"Feel good Master?"

"Yes my girl it does, I also love this new oil. I like the way it heats up slightly"

"It was something Trish told me about actually, she thought we may like it so I bought some for your special day"

"I will have to thank her later"

They smiled.

As she stroked him she got closer with the strap on.

"Master, if I do something that is wrong please just tell me and I will stop right away"

"There is no doubt in that my lil one"

She began getting even closer, as she thought of it she was a little worried of his reaction but continued.

She ran her greased hand between his crack one more time then spread hi cheeks with one hand and guided the dildo with the other.

Just before she got to his entrance she turned the vibrator on, he as well as her will feel this.

He heard a nearly silent buzz.

"Ohmm lil one, take care you only have this privilege once a year where I have it everyday."

"Yes Sir"

She felt she was given permission but was being told the door is open now and turn about is fair play and he will have every other day to reciprocate anything she does be it good or bad this evening.

She slowly touched his entrance with the head of the vibrating dildo and he moaned. She pushed on the end that is more against her and pressed on her clit and moaned as well.

"This is ok Master"

"Yes lil one, and keep stroking me"

"Yes Master"

She reached down and began stroking him right after she slipped more then the head inside of him. At first it was a bit much for him and he grabbed the pillow but it was not bad just intense.

She slipped in a little more and as she got further in he could feel the vibrating more and she could reach to stroke him more.

It wasn't long she was stroking them both with the harness and her free hand stroking his very hard shaft.

"Ohhh God little one," Gary grunted

"Yes I know Master. I know..."

Both of their breathing was becoming erratic and the stroking was an even pace. She could feel the veins beginning to swell in his shaft and knew his time was coming and the vibration on he clit nearly had her when she turned it on but wanted this to be his moment.

She stroked and stroked and stroked not stopping and within a few moments she heard her Master scream in pleasure like never before.

She slowed her pace and sunk deep within him as he exploded.

He squirted cum all over the sheets beneath them.

As she pressed against him the dildo sank deeper in her and the vibrator tipped her over and she cum with him.

She waited for him to calm before moving and before he completely settled she began withdrawing.

Once he was freed from her intrusion he collapsed on the sheets laying all in his warm wetness.

As he laid there he groaned and moaned and gasped trying to recuperate a little.

She began removing the harness and then lay beside him.

As she kissed him she removed his blindfold. When he first looked at her she smiled "Happy Birthday Master"

"MMmmmm thank you little one but this isn't over"

She giggled

"Where is this new weapon you just assaulted me with," he smiled

She got up and showed him.

"Ahh I see why you were moaning, lay on your back."

"Master?"

"On your back little one, turn about is fair play"

"Ohh but Master..."

"Do I need the paddle as well?"

"No Sir"

She laid on her back.

He slid the pumps off and raised her legs high in the air. She was wide open to him. He was getting aroused just watching her squirm wondering what he is going to do.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers
12