Happy Birthday Jodie

Story Info
Jodie meets her favorite star.
965 words
3.74
39.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie had zero idea what clothes to wear. Her best friend Gina had told her to "dress to kill" because she had two surprise presents coming later that night.

She eventually chose her black snake skin leather pants and the purple sequined bustier that Gina had given her for Christmas the previous year. On her feet she wore her signature four inch stiletto heeled boots. She considered them to be her American Express card--she never left home without them. At 5'1" she could use every inch the boots gave her.

She did her hair and makeup and applied a generous amount of "Charlie White" perfume. Now all she had to do was wait for Gina to arrive.

Gina arrived at exactly 9 o'clock and was anxious to get back out the door.

"Why are you in such a big hurry, it's EARLY" Jodie questioned.

"I'm not telling, don't you know the meaning of the word SURPRISE"

Jodie sighed, grabbed her purse and followed Gina to her car. When inside, Gina handed her a blindfold.

"What's this for? I know how to close my eyes and not peek"

"You're not going to see you're first surprise" Gina replied slyly.

"Huh?"

"No more questions girl, just chill and put this on"

Jodie shrugged and did as she was told.

About ten minutes later Gina helped her out of the car and walked her into a room which Jodie assumed had to be a motel room.

"I'll catch you later girl, have fun!" Gina giggled.

Then Jodie heard the door close. Seconds later there was a knock and then a voice.

"Jodie? are you still blindfolded?"

It was a man's voice and Jodie found it to be quite sexy.

"Uh, yeah, I can't see a damn thing"

She heard the door open and then close again.

"Who are you?" Jodie asked.

"A birthday present" the man answered.

He walked closer and Jodie recognized the familiar scent of "Obsession for Men" instantly.

He kissed her lips and asked,

"What color are your eyes?"

"Blue" Jodie stammered a bit shocked from the kiss

"Ooh, my one weakness, I wish I could see them, perhaps some other time"

His kissed her again and asked if he could remove her boots for her.

He unzipped them slowly and massaged each calf as he gently slid each boot off. His hands traveled upward toward her thighs and immediately found the button on her pants. He guided Jodie's head back to a pillow on the bed and slid her pants off slowly. Jodie felt herself getting wetter at the feeling of the stranger's every touch.

He helped her remove her bustier and then took a step back to look at her laying blindfolded waiting for his next touch. He wanted to remove the blindfold and look into her eyes but he'd been told specifically to leave it in place.

He bent to kiss her and slid his hand inside her black lace panties. Jodie moaned softly and reached down to remove them. He slid two fingers into her and pumped them in and out fiercely.

Jodie gasped and began to grind her hips against his hand. He removed his fingers long enough to remove her bra and then slid them back inside her.

Jodie arched her back and pleaded,

"Harder, please do it harder"

The stranger chuckled and bent to suck on her hard nipples. His tongue circled over them lightly and then he took each of them into his mouth.

Jodie reached up to run her fingers through the stranger's hair and to arch her body against him as a sign that she was desperate to have him inside her.

She heard the familiar sound of a zipper and then felt his fingers enter her again. After a few hard thrusts he plunged his hard cock inside her and began ramming her fiercely.

Jodie squealed and screamed at the sudden shock and pleasure that invaded her body. She bucked her hips wildly at an attempt to take him in deeper.

Each thrust of his cock sent her over the edge and as she felt herself beginning to come he suddenly withdrew his cock. Jodie cried out in protest. The stranger chuckled then rammed her again sending her into a long body trembling orgasm.

When all was finished the stranger instructed her to wait until she heard the door close and then she could remove the blindfold and get dressed.

The stranger then bent to kiss her and said,

"I hope to see those blue eyes some day"

Jodie then heard the door close so she removed the blindfold and looked around for her clothes. She was indeed in a motel room but she desperately wanted to know who the stranger was that gave her such great pleasure.

She checked herself in the mirror and then heard a knock on the door. Hoping it was him, she flung the door open. It was Gina.

"Have fun chica?" Gina chuckled.

"Gina who the HELL was that?? He fuckin rocked my world!!"

"That's for me to know and you to find out, let's go, your number two surprise is waiting"

They ended up at Jodie's favorite restaurant and all she could think about was the mind shattering orgasm she'd had earlier.

Gina told her to close her eyes and she led her to a table and yelled,

"SURPRISE!!"

Jodie opened her eyes to see the one actor she'd had a crush on since she had been 8 years old. Omri Katz. Only she couldn't muster up any excitement because she was still thinking of her encounter with the sensual stranger.

She shook his hand and said, "Hello Omri" and sat down.

Omri leaned close and whispered,

"Oh yes, those blue eyes were DEFINITELY worth the wait"