Happy Birthday Julie

Story Info
Julie gets a surprise present.
1.3k words
3.94
53.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie is 31 about 5ft 8, she has shoulder length brunette hair and a voluptuous 36D chest, often threatening to bust from the tight tops she has taken to wearing. I recently played a game with Julie and she has rediscovered a dark sexual vigour that I thought was lost forever (Teaching Julie a lesson). Our sex life after these events became amazing but deep, deep down I knew that our sex could be even better. The question was what avenue would we experiment with next...

The opportunity came on Julie's 31st birthday, we had had a fantastic day and I had made some further arrangements that she was not aware of. We made our way into the house after a great meal, I suggested that we play a game of "surprise", she agreed and went to the bedroom while I prepared.

I opened the front door carefully and let Tony in, he had always been intrigued by Julie and when I had suggested that he fuck her had almost choked on his beer.

"Are you sure?" he whispered.

I nodded. "Wait until I give you the go ahead, then join in." I told him.

I gathered a tray of supplies and headed upstairs. Julie was naked on the bed, kneeling. The blindfold was next to her. I put it on and guided her onto the floor where she kneeled again, face level with my crotch. I went to the landing and grabbed the tray almost having to force Tony into the room. His eyes widened as he saw Julies perfect white titties topped with the hardest brown nipples, already rigid in anticipation. His eyes roved all over her body and he gulped at the sight of her shaven pussy and tight arse. Putting the tray on the bed I undressed nodding at Tony to do the same. He was hesitant at first but once my shaven cock sprang into view and he realised that it really was going to happen stripped quickly and quietly.

"You're very quiet?" Julie said.

"Just planning what to do to you, you dirty little slut." I replied, Tony raised his eyebrows at this but Julie always loved the thought of being treated as dirty.

I had my own surprise then as I took in Tony's physique. He was far more muscular then I had thought and his cock was full and swollen, looking far larger then my 8" length. There was no way we would manage what I had planned. Hell we would try though. Tony in return seemed surprised at my swollen and shaven rod. It didn't distract him though as he took in Julies body again, slowly rubbing his knob. Luckily we were both uncut so the game wouldn't be THAT obvious.

I started with some ice, rubbing it onto Julie's tits and dripping it onto her tongue. We played with cherries, bananas, and yoghurt before the temptation became too much. I nodded and gestured Tony forward and he came slowly, shaking with anticipation.

Julie's mouth was open and he guided the tip of his huge cock into her mouth, she licked the pre-cum from the slit and closed her lips slowly around the exposed head. "Hmm you are BIG today!" she groaned and slowly, without using her hands began to suck Tony's shaft. He was desperately trying to keep quiet.

I motioned him to withdraw and replaced his cock with mine. She greedily took it in and her eyes widened in shock. Reaching up she ripped the blindfold from her eyes and stared straight into Tony's eyes.

"You fucking, shit, oh fucking hell, bastard." She muttered as she tried to cover her tits, futilely, with her arms.

"You knew." I said and she looked Tony up and down. Her eyes widening as she noted the size of his rigid cock. She nodded.

Reaching across she grabbed his prick and mine in each hand. "Come on then." she said "You'd better get started!" Pulling us both in she sucked both cocks in turn, staring directly into our eyes with each move. Letting us know she loved it. Letting us know she was dirty.

"I want them both in my mouth together." she moaned.

Now this I hadn't planned, but she was insistent, Tony's cock head pushed against mine as she pushed us together, it was hard and slippery and strangely hot. My discomfort was eclipsed as I felt her tongue flicking over us both and amazingly she had us both in her mouth at the same time.

"I think this piggy needs a spit roast." I grinned at Tony. He was into it big time by now and was full of compliments on Julie's body, her techniques. She seemed to love the whole attention.

I moved to her backside which was now in the air. She was on her hands and knees sucking my best mates cock and it seemed right to slip into her slick cunt. It was drenched with excitement and took me readily. She gasped and I reached forward sharing her tits with Tony who was also wildly groping. I reached down and played with her clit. We fucked for ages like this and she came screaming in pleasure.

Somehow we knew what to do. I swapped places with Tony and she began to lick and suck my rigid prick tasting her own juices and cum. Tony slid his rod into her slippery coated pussy hole his passage helped by the spit slicking his cock and her juices and cum. She gasped as he stretched her again with his larger cock and came for a second time almost straight away. We gave her no respite and fucker her again. Just as I felt I could take no more she came a third time and my jizz was not far behind. Pulling out I came in a hot stream in her face, mouth and onto her tits. It seemed to last forever.

"Hmmmm one down." she gasped though her mask of cum.

"Let me ride you Tony." she pleaded, I want that cock to fill me up.

He lay onto his back his swollen cock mourning its loss. Not for long however and she crouched over him sheathing his slick cock into her dripping shaven cunt. She spread her swollen lips wide with her fingers and we both watched as Tony's cock slid inch by inch into her hole.

"Do you want me to wipe my face?" she asked Tony as cum was still dripping from her chin.

"No." he said touching her cheek rubbing the cum to her mouth, proffering his fingers for her to clean. She did. "I like it."

She rode Tony like a woman possessed her cunt sliding up and down his length her own juices pooling and wetting the sparse hair on his tight nuts as they bounced with each thrust.

She leant forward as they fucked and my cock sprang back to life as her tight arsehole was revealed. Another filthy idea sprang into my already polluted mind.

"I'm going to fuck your arse." I said.

"Mmmm yeah later, I want you to take me again." she gasped.

"No, now. We are going to DP you Julie."

She went quiet riding on Tony's cock hard. I knelt over her rubbing her buttocks my knees on either side of Tony's legs.

Reaching around her I grabbed both tits and squeezed hard teasing her nipples.

"...Yes." She gasped "Please just fill me up. I need to come again."

I slipped my cock gently into her arsehole. She rode back hard. Jamming it into her, surely it should hurt. But Julie wanted it. She took both cocks enjoying the feeling of total fullness.

When Tony licked my cum from her chin she came, her arse gripping my cock tight. We both withdrew and she rolled onto her back.

Tony and I stood other her and gave our tribute, wanking a stream of hot cum onto her tits and belly. She groaned in pleasure writhing on the rumpled sheets.

That night Tony shared our bed. She slept in the middle and we fucked her both together and separately at least three more times.

Happy Birthday Julie.