Happy Birthday Mom

Story Info
Daughter brings home a birthday gift.
1.6k words
4.14
125.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains sexual acts between a 21 year old daughter, mother, father and a couple men. If sex of this nature bothers you, move on. Otherwise, please leave your comments. All participants are over the age of 18.

**********************************

Ray and I sat in the living room watching a movie of some kind. It was a Wednesday night and my wife's 40th birthday was just hours away. Ray was excited as we had a busy weekend planned with good friends. Both of us had participated in numerous sexual experiences over the years, but this weekend was to be our best yet. What we didn't know was the gift that was about to enter our home with our beautiful and sexy 21 year old daughter Melanie.

Ray was still dressed from her day wearing a short black skirt, black nylons and a white blouse. Her nylons were the kind with the seam running up the back and the skirt was the sort with the zipper that went from top to bottom off to the side. The white blouse hugged her tits showing off her nipples, and her short hair and makeup still looked perfect even after a long day at work.

As we sat and chatted about our day, the front door opened and then closed. In walked Melanie. She was also in a short black skirt and tank top with flip flops on her feet. She looked amazing. I have fucked my daughter a few times and I never tire of looking at her sexy frame and beautiful face. My wife has also fucked her as I have watched. It is a sight to witness.

Surprised by her presence, we greeted her with a hello and hugs. Melanie and I pressed our bodies together in our embrace. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. I wanted to strip her right there and fuck her with her mother.

Melanie giggled and then said, "I have your birthday present mommy!"

"My birthday is not for another three hours baby so maybe you should wait," Ray said.

"This one is not going to wait so just stand right right there and do not move," Melanie demanded.

Walking around the corner she simply waved her hand. Returning she had two tall black men behind her.

"What is this and what is going on," Ray inquired?

"This is your Birthday present mom! These two members of my Basketball team at the University spent the last few hours fucking me and now they are going to do the same to you!"

Ray developed a rather large smile and then quickly moved in their direction. Reaching down she stroked their cocks on the outside of their jeans. As Ray moaned out loud at the size, Melanie moved behind her and pulled her mom into her chest. Reaching around the front of her mother, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off of her frame exposing her glorious tits. She then inched the zipper of her skirt down and watched as it hit the floor. Unhooking her mothers bra, it dropped to the floor. As Melanie stepped away, Ray was still stroking the fabric covered cocks in front of her with these two 6'5" black men standing over her 5'3" body enjoying the show.

Ray dropped to her knees clad only in her thigh high nylons and thong. Both men quickly unbuttoned their jeans allowing their huge black cocks to spring out in front of them. Dropping their jeans to the floor and pulling their t-shirts over their heads, they were quickly naked in front of my beautiful white wife. The contrast between my wife and black men is such a turn on for me. I love to watch her experience pure pleasure.

As Ray quickly took their semi-hard cocks into her mouth, alternating between them, Melanie grabbed my hand and led me to the Sofa. "There is no reason why we cannot enjoy ourselves," Mel said with a smile.

Still standing, I began to unbutton her skirt and pushed it to the floor. Her pink bra cam into view as I lifted her tank top over her head exposing her bare 36c tits. Pushing Mel onto the sofa, I quickly spread her legs. Her thong was wet from the prior assault she was sure of have had. Running my tongue up the inside of her thigh I worked my way to her cunt and then licked the fabric covering her pussy. She shook from the sensation as the heat from my mouth warmed her already hot pussy.

Ray had now worked both cocks to full staff. Both were as big as her fore arm and had to be at least 10" long. One of the guys pulled her up and walked her back to the coffee table. Laying her on her back, he knelt between her legs. Pulling her thong to the side, he wasted no time burying his tongue into her cunt. The other man quickly stood over her head and shoved his cock deep into her mouth and fucked her throat. Ray gagged from the assault on her face and shook from the pleasure overwhelming per pussy.

As Mel watched her mother enjoy her birthday present, she was herself content with me as I removed her thong and began eating her cum soaked pussy. The saltiness of the cum was wonderful. I have always enjoyed eating a freshly fucked pussy and today was no different. As I worked me tongue deep into her cunt, cum coated my tongue and lips. As I brought Mel to an orgasm, she began to shake. Not unlike her mother, her own juices began to flow and before I knew it she was squirting and covering my face. I drank it up and enjoyed the view from below as my daughter shook and her tits bounced as she squirmed from the excitement.

Pulling away from Mel's cunt, I turned and watched as Ray shook and also began to squirt from her own orgasm. The guy fucking her mouth pulled out and sprayed her face with his own cum covering her eyes and nose. The guy between her thighs rose up and quickly rammed his cock deep into Ray's pussy. She screamed out loud from the abrupt assault and then quickly relaxed into a series of long moans. The other guy was already stroking his big black cock back to life.

I stood up and pulled Mel to the edge of the sofa. She took my cock and began to suck it deep into her mouth. In a rather aggressive mood, I grabbed her hair and rammed my 8" cock down her throat. Fucking her mouth and causing her to gag, she dropped her hands down to her side and let me take control.

"You like it when Daddy fucks your mouth you little slut?" Mel looked up at me and moaned a positive response. I was not the only one that had broken the verbal silence from all of the moaning. "Fuck me with that big black cock and fill me with your cum you fucking stud," Ray screamed. This was more than I could take and before i knew it had my cock jammed down Mel's throat pumping her with my cum. She swallowed every drop. Pulling my cock from her mouth, I kissed her deeply.

Mel and I sat next to each other with her leg hanging over mine. I rubbed her pussy and played with her clit as she worked my cock back to life.

We sat and watched as the guy fucking Ray's pussy deposited his load deep into her cunt. Holding deep into her he covered the insides of her womb with his seed. As he pulled out, the other guy quickly replaced him. His cock was a little bigger and soon had her shaking as orgasm after orgasm caused her body to explode coating his cock with her juices. He did not last long after that and he himself dropped his load deep into her pussy.

Melanie stood up and walked over to the guys. Dropping to her knees she cleaned the combined juices of her mother and these men from their cocks. They quickly dressed and left without a word. Ray was laying, totally spent, on the coffee table with cum dripping from her pussy.

Mel crawled to her mother and began to clean her cunt. Licking her mothers thighs and working her way to her swollen pussy, she slowly licked her mother clean. Before long she was dipping her tongue deep into her mothers pussy and enjoying the cum the two men had left behind.

Moving behind Mel, I pushed my cock deep into her pussy and began fucking my hot little daughter as she ate her mothers pussy. "Lick mommy's pussy clean baby girl," her mother said. I was ready to explode so I pulled out and moved Mel aside. Putting my cock within an inch of my wife's cunt, I covered her pussy with my cum. Moving out of the way, I looked at Mel and said, "Clean my cum off of your mother." Mel went right back to work and wasted little time in licking her daddy's cum from her mother's cunt. It was a sight to behold. Ray lasted only a few moments before she exploded all over her daughters face, squirting her own cum like a fountain.

As Ray came down from her orgasm, she pulled Mel on top of her. As their tits pressed together, they kissed deeply and Ray thanked her daughter for her birthday present. I sat back and enjoyed the view.

"Well, I cannot imagine what I am getting for my birthday let alone Christmas," I said.

"You will just have to wait and see daddy!"