Happy Birthday My Love

Story Info
Husband treats wife and friend to a incredible experience.
6.2k words
4.38
98.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how I successfully got my wife to push the limits in terms of what she would be willing to do sexually, or better said with whom she'd be willing to do something sexually.

Before I begin though, let me tell you a little bit about Rachel and I. We recently celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary and she was about to celebrate her 45th birthday when I began to hatch my plan.

Rachel is gorgeous with a capital G. She has long, tan sexy legs that lead up to a great ass. Her abs are tight, not muscular and she has the most incredible breasts you will ever see. They are plump and firm size C with a slight upward curve. Even after 45 years and 4 kids, they show no signs of sagging. Her areolas are perfectly round about the size of a silver dollar. And her nipples perk up very nicely when she is aroused. Even with all of that said, I have not even mentioned her hottest attribute. She has a beautiful face, with sexy sultry-looking lips and seductive eyes.

We met at the beginning of my senior year in college and have been inseparable ever since. Rachel was a virgin when we first met and I was definitely not a sex expert, so most of the experiences that either of us have ever had sexually is with each other. While that is great and means a lot to both of us, it still sometimes prompts thoughts of what would it have been like with someone else...

Those types of thoughts have led to some great fantasizing and role playing for both of us. And on more than one occasion I have asked Rachel if she would like it to be more than a fantasy. She always responds that it's only in our fantasies and will never really happen because the intimacy that only we have shared is very important. While I definitely agree, the thought or turn on of someone else getting involved is definitely something I'd at least like to see if it can be more than fantasy.

Rachel, like most women, is overly critical of her body. She'll pick out the smallest thing and feel self-conscious that she has gained a little weight, lost a little tightness or is showing some signs of aging. What she fails to realize though is how attractive she is and that she continues to turn heads even those of guys in their twenties. Over the years I have gotten her a little more comfortable with her incredible body, at least to the point that she will go topless on beaches when it's allowed. After many of those days laying topless at a beach, we've talked about the guys and in some cases girls that were really checking her out. As a result, she has come to realize that she really is blessed with a great set of tits and will even wear sexier tops to show them off a bit.

Having other guys seeing my wife's tits was never something that I would have thought I'd like. I mean after all, they are my wife's tits. But, I guess with age, it's really become a big turn on for me when I see other guys checking her out. I think that pride I have for her incredible body is what has probably fueled many of my fantasies about seeing other guys get to enjoy her in some way. I know what they are thinking when they see her walk past them in a bikini and I know that their cocks are stirring when they catch a glimpse of her topless.

So, that's why I felt the desire to see if I could push the envelope a bit in terms of what Rachel would be willing to do. The thought of actually seeing another guy touch or even suck on those incredible tits really became a turn on for me. The key though was how to make it happen, as I suspected she would say no, and do it in such a way that it would not go too far. I have absolutely no desire to see another guy fuck her tight pussy. That is, and will always be, mine alone. So, with that, my plan began to unfold.

Step 1 - The Scenario

Coming up with a scenario that might work was difficult. I had thought through all of the out for an evening together and meeting up with someone and then one thing leads to another and suddenly we'd be playing strip poker type scenarios. And I felt none of them would work. For one, both of us are pretty shy and would not be the types to just meet someone at a club and end up hanging out with them. And, I was sure that Rachel would immediately veto any idea of a sexually oriented game with our new found friend.

While thinking through many likely-to-fail scenarios, I finally came up with one that might have a chance to work. It would involve arranging for her to get a sensual massage that might allow her to push her previously set sexual boundaries. After thinking through the sensual massage scenario for a few weeks, I decided to see if I could find the masseur for Rachel's sensual massage.

Step 2 - The Accomplice (also known as one lucky guy)

Initially, my thought was that the sensual massage would need to be provided by someone we had never met before and were likely to never see again either. I initially thought that I'd be fine with either a girl or guy, but then the thought of Rachel possibly stroking another guy's cock convinced me that a guy would be better. So, I placed an ad on Craigslist in a city a few hours from us. As you can imagine, when I placed an ad saying that I was looking for some guy to provide a sensual massage to my hot wife and see how far it goes, my inbox filled up immediately with volunteers.

Several felt the need to even send pictures of their impressive tools and share with me how they would use them on my hot wife. A few seemed like possibilities through some email exchanges, but the thoughts that kept going through my mind were: how do I know this guy does not have a sexually transmitted disease, how do I know he is not a wacko, and would he even listen to the NO FUCKING MY WIFE boundary that I would set. All of the possible candidates, of course said they were clean, nice and would respect boundaries and a few of them I even felt that Rachel would definitely be aroused by based on their pictures.

In the end, the need for a controlled and safe situation led me to look for other alternatives other than from volunteers online. As luck would have it, I just happened to get a phone call from a work colleague of mine that had changed jobs and moved to another state a few years back. I knew him well enough to know; he was single, he was a health nut, definitely would be clean, would respect any boundaries I set, and that he found Rachel very attractive. She had met him a few times 4-5 years ago, so it was possible she would not recognize him and with him being 500 miles away, maybe that would not bother her even if she did.

So, once I picked Mitch as the masseur, I called him one evening to discuss an idea I had for Rachel's 45th birthday. I explained to him that we had always fantasized about having another guy or gal with us, but had never actually done it. I explained the sensual massage scenario to him and asked if he'd be interested. I suspect he probably had a hard-on the whole time I was talking about Rachel and that he probably shot his load in his pants when I asked if he was interested. He immediately said absolutely as long as Rachel would be fine with it. He even volunteered to take some massage classes and buy a massage table if necessary.

Over the next week or so, Mitch and I had almost daily conversations to discuss the best way to make it a reality, set the boundaries and pick the date and place. During that time, I made sure that Mitch knew that discretion was a must and that he could not tell any of our mutual friends about this. I even misled him by indicating that I had hoped we could have multiple sessions over time that may ultimately lead up to him getting to fuck Rachel. I knew that with that possibility in his mind that he would be sure to keep this quiet.

Step 3 - Party Time

About a week before Rachel's birthday, I told her that we were going to go out of town overnight during her birthday weekend. I said I was planning a special weekend for her to treat her like the very special woman that she is. Since the two of us had not had a date night in a while and with our two oldest kids about to head back to college, she agreed. The only rule I told her was that I was setting up everything, including what she would be wearing. She said as long as there is no chance we'd bump into someone we knew, that she would wear what I requested.

Mitch and I had chosen a city that was about a 2 hour drive for Rachel and I, as he was needing to visit that area for business anyway, so it seemed like a safe place. I volunteered to pay for Mitch's hotel room, but he refused saying the chance that he might get to touch or kiss Rachel's incredible body was well worth the expenses he would incur.

On that Saturday morning, Rachel was ready to go at 10 a.m. as I had requested. She had laid out a few things for me to include when I packed the suitcase to ensure I did not forget any cosmetic items that she might need. I packed the bag and asked Rachel to wear one of her tube tops and terry cloth shorts, as we would be driving in the convertible. Rachel looked great in the tube top that she chose and we were off.

After having to take back roads for the first 30 miles, we had finally reached the interstate that would take us the rest of the way. It was a gorgeous sunny day, so Rachel was happy we had taken the convertible to allow her to work on her already beautiful tan. As we were passing a truck driver, I noticed how much he was checking out Rachel as she laid back in the reclined passenger seat. Suddenly I had an idea to see how willing Rachel may be to push the limits. She was wearing her sunglasses and had her eyes closed, so I told her not to move, but I was going to give this truck driver a show. With that, I could see that her eyes opened and a small smile came across her face.

I reached over and slowed pulled the tube top down revealing the world's most amazing tits to this lucky truck driver peering down on my beautiful wife. He immediately honked his horn with a couple of long blasts and I pulled away in front of him. As soon as we were passed him, Rachel looked over at me, told me I was bad and pulled her tube top back up over her breasts. When I protested covering those gorgeous melons, she simply smiled and said that I could pull her top down again if I felt the need to have her flash someone, but that she was not going to ride around for the next 90 minutes topless, as her tits would surely burn and would be untouchable later on, which she assumed would not be acceptable.

I said good point and that she should sit back and relax until we find our next winner. Over the next 90 miles, we put her tits on display for at least 6 more truckers and one van full of college-aged guys. All of the lucky viewers were delighted and we even had to do some fancy driving to lose a few that appeared to be intent on following us.

When we arrived at our hotel, we were able to check in immediately. The hotel was upscale with a nice pool area and very spacious rooms. Mitch was going to text me prior to when he arrived to ensure we would not bump into him in the lobby. Once in our room, I told Rachel that I thought we could go down to the pool area for a while and have a small lunch from the pool bar. She liked the idea until I pulled out her most revealing swimsuit from our suitcase. I told her that it was the only swimsuit I brought with for her, so it was either this or nothing at all. She just said you wish and changed into her swimsuit.

I was expecting that Rachel would want or demand a cover-up to walk to the pool area, so I had packed one and was ready to pull it out of the suitcase when she walked to the door and said if I wanted all of the perverts in the lobby to get a good look at her in next to nothing, let's do it. So, she left the room in a very sexy 2 piece brazilian bikini that left nothing to the imagination. As I knew would be the case, she turned everyone's head as we made our way to the pool.

After an appetizer lunch and brief swim I told her that it was time to go to our next scheduled activity. So, Rachel and I headed to the room. Once again I expected Rachel to use a towel to wrap herself with and walk up to the room, but instead she walked to the towel bin , threw it in and told me to enjoy the show. Enjoy it I did as she confidently strolled through the lobby knowing that every heterosexual male in there was checking out her swaying ass as she walked by them and bouncing tits straining to get out of her tiny bikini top.

Once in the room Rachel asked if I would share the activities I had planned for the day. I told her absolutely and told her we were going to place that allows you to skydive within a wind tunnel, followed by a little shopping at a mall, a romantic dinner for two, a comedy show and we'd conclude the evening with her getting a sensual massage. She was clearly looking forward to the activities I had planned, but did ask who would be giving her the sensual massage.

I told her that it was up to her. I could either call and arrange for someone to come to our hotel room later this evening, so she'd be able to meet him or her and then get a sensual massage while I watched OR blindfold her when we were ready for the massage and open the room door to see if anyone happened to be passing by that could give her the massage. I told her that she would never know whether it was me or some stranger walking through the hall that gave her the massage.

As I suspected she would, she said she would prefer the blindfold thing. The reason I suspected that she would pick that was there was a chance that it would be me doing the massage so in her mind, she did not pick the one that would definitely have someone else doing it. The good news was this made it a lot easier with Mitch being the masseur, because she'd never get the chance to see him since she would be blindfolded.

For our afternoon of wind tunnel skydiving and shopping, I gave her a halter top and cute shorts to wear. Nothing slutty, but definitely very impressive without a bra, that I conveniently forgot to pack. One the way to the wind tunnel place, I received a text message from Mitch, so when we got there I asked to use the restroom, so I could call him and ensure everything was ready to go. As they were putting us into our protective suits for the skydiving, I noticed that the young guy that was helping Rachel into hers was taking his time and even seemed to have his hands rub the outside of her tits a few times.

That experience was a blast and actually more physically demanding than either of us had thought. From there we headed to the mall. I told her that I had forgotten to pack an outfit for her this evening, so we'd need to shop for that and whatever else Rachel needed. At the mall near our house, I had seen a top that I definitely wanted to have Rachel wear, so the first store we went into was that store hoping that this location would have the same top. To my delight it did. I asked Rachel to try it on and she looked amazing in it. It had an open back, which if I had not mentioned is another amazing feature of Rachel's. She has a very sexy back with smooth tanned skin.

The top was one of those deep v-fronts that went to just above her belly button. Rachel actually liked the top, but commented that she would probably need some double sided tape to ensure her boobs don't make an unplanned appearance. I told her that was a chance I was willing to take and that she'd just need to be careful. She picked out a skirt that matched the top nicely and that was cut high enough to show plenty of leg, which was my requirement.

We spent the next few hours talking and holding hands as we walked around the mall stopping in the stores that were not found in our city. I was going to ask her to try on some very skimpy outfits, but decided to give her a break, since she had been so cooperative in showing off her hot little body to strangers all day long.

As she was getting dressed for dinner, I had to resist the urge to attack her and she definitely knew as she slowly moved around our room naked and stretching after she got out of the shower. She looked fabulous as we left our hotel room and headed to dinner. On the drive there, I noticed that if she bent forward at all or even slouched a little, it gave an incredible view from the side allowing you to see her full breast.

We arrived at dinner and were sat down in a booth. In all of my years of dining at restaurants, I have never received the level of service that we had that night. Between our waiter, the bus boy and the maitre d, it seemed like we always had someone at our tabling asking if we needed anything and hoping to get a view of Rachel's tits. Rachel continued her overly flirtatious ways of the day by bending forward or moving around giving these guys great views of her awesome rack.

After dinner, we headed to a comedy club. The club itself was attached to a bar with some pool tables, so Rachel and I shot pool while waiting for them to seat us in the club. Once again all eyes were on Rachel as she would lean over the table to take her shots. At one point, one of her nipples must have caught the edge of the top and as a result when she stood up, most of her breast was on display. She quickly realized what had happened and although you could tell she was embarrassed and maybe a little mad, she smiled slightly and went on with the game, although after that she was much more conscious of ensuring everything was back in place before she stood up after her shot.

While we were playing pool, I had gotten us a couple of drinks knowing that there was a drink minimum once we were inside the comedy club. I wanted to be careful not to get her drunk, because I really wanted her to enjoy the pleasures that I had planned for her later in the evening. I knew a few drinks would put her more at ease, but I'd need to watch it. They finally called out announcing they would begin seating us.

As I handed the usher our tickets, I slipped him two twenties hoping that would result in better seating. It worked as he brought us to a table for two that was in the front right in the center of the stage. The show was hilarious and of course one of the comedians even joked that he someone should open the windows in hopes that the hot babe's tits in the front table here will pop out. Everyone laughed and we had a great time.

On the way back to the hotel, Rachel definitely seemed a little quieter than she had been, so I made small talk about the jokes we had heard and asked her if she'd like to jump in the hotel's hot tub before her sensual massage began. She said that would be great and that she was ok if we skipped the sensual massage. I told her that it was part of her birthday present, and that it would probably feel good as I had noticed that I was a little sore from our wind tunnel skydiving earlier in the day.

Once again she put on her sexy bikini and was ready to head out the door when I handed her the cover up. She said she was fine walking down there in just the bikini saying that probably everyone has already seen her anyways, but I told her it's a little cooler, so she should wear it to keep warm. The hot tub was very relaxing and I even found myself thinking one last time about what I was about to let happen to ensure I was comfortable with it. As soon as I started thinking about it, my cock hardened and I knew I was ready.

Rachel looked so sexy as she sat in the hot tub. Her breasts were just above the water line and it was obvious that a few of the younger guys in the hot tub with us were enjoying the view. They made small talk with us probably hoping it could lead to something, until we announced that we were calling it a night and headed back to our room.

I had provided Mitch my room number when we spoke earlier and he knew that I'd text him and he'd need to be outside my room in the hall in no more than 5 minutes or he'd miss his chance. When we got in the room, I handed Rachel one of the robes from the room and asked her to get ready for her sensual massage, telling her that she should only wear the panties I was handing her under her robe.

12