Happy Birthday Pussy Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

I scooped up Minu and brought her to the drawing room and made her lie down on the couch, face up. I immediately saw that Minu enhanced her pleasure level significantly the moment the legs got crossed and tightly shut.

I took away the vibrator remote from Tara and programmed the Remote controller to “Random vibrator position”.

I knew that Minu would go off the handle with that treatment.

I then turned my attention to Tara. I slowly walked to Tara and said, “Tara I don’t want any arguments from you, I simply want your cunt on the floor, all open and ready. I want to take it now.”

Tara mockingly said, “My pussy is not a machine. I will not give it to you.”

I grabbed Tara by her spandex top and pulled her near. She lurched near me, but fought valiantly. In the fighting, her top tore and her bra peeked out. Tara tried to cover the tear with her hands and pulled back from me.

I moved forward and said, “You are fighting eh?”

Tara said, “I am not a two penny whore, okay?”

I was incensed. I angrily said, “In that case, I will oil you up and rape you”

Tara said, “What?”

I pulled out my belt and wrapped the buckle side in my fist and aimed one swish. It caught her on her bottom as she tried to jump out of the way. She screamed, “Ouch. What are you doing?”

She grabbed one end of my belt and hung on to it.

I gave one tug. She tumbled forward and fell into my arms.

I grabbed her and started to rip off her spandex blouse. Tara yelled, “Leave me. Just leave me.”

I angrily said, “You cock tease. Just shut up. Or else I will have to beat you up and then rape you.”

Tara pleaded, “How have I been a cock tease?”

I said, “You have no business to wear such a dress. Your nipples are clearly standing out of your blouse. And the low cut jeans. One more inch and the goodies would be visible.”

Tara yelled back, “I can’t help it if you are oversexed. No one else feels like that.”

I slapped her pretty hard on her face. Tara screamed, “Leave me. Leave me alone.”

While all this was going on, Minu was having an orgasm on the couch and was screaming “Aaaah. Oooooh. I am coming. Please stop this vibrator. This is toooooooo much.”

But machines do not stop on pleading. So that vibrator was doing its job very well.

I caught the remains of Tara’s blouse and ripped it off. Her ample breasts jumped out.

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled Tara near. Tara whimpered, “Please leave me. It hurts.” Tara went on struggling with me.

I caught her from behind and wrapped one arm around her waist and with my other hand; I strongly squeezed one breast at a time.

Tara went on pleading, “What are you doing? What do you want to do? Please leave me. I don’t want to be fucked.”

I decided that she needed to be properly dominated. I wrapped her long hairs in my left hand and pulled her to the corner of the room. I pushed Tara into the corner and caught both her boobs at one time and kneaded them slowly.

Tara started to cry, “That hurts. Please that hurts. These are not meant for squeezing so hard.”

I asked, “Do you want them to be treated better?”

Tara said, “Yes.”

I told her firmly, “Then co-operate. I will fuck you. You will give me your pussy when I take it. No fighting here.”

Tara looked at me as if she was left with no option.

She nodded her agreement to be fucked and said, “Okay. But please be gentle.”

I left her hair alone and lowered my mouth over her nipples and started to lick them and suck each nipple at a time.

While I was doing that I used both my hands to un-button her low-rise jeans and started to peel it down.

The jeans were really tight.

I told her, “Come to bed. Lie down. Let me take off the jeans.”

Tara tried to walk, but the jeans were half way down. She hobbled and fell into my arms.

I picked her up and took her into the bedroom.

When she entered, she saw what Neera was undergoing. The electric dildo was pumping irregularly into Neera’s cunt and Neera was mumbling some obscenities. Neera was slobbering, with spittle flowing down from her mouth.

The dildo was glistening with Neera’s cunt juices and was pumping in and out. The clit spinner was turning Neera mad.

What could be clearly heard was, “More. Fuck me more. Aaaaaaaaeeee. That is sooooooo good. . . . . My pussy. My pussy.”

I put Tara down on the bed and asked her, “Will you give me your pussy peacefully or do I have to do something bad with you?”

Tara kept quiet. I put her down and tied her hands to the wooden restraint on the top of the bed, like Neera’s. Only that Neera was in the doggy position (due to the pillow below her stomach to raise the pussy up). While Tara faced up.

Tara pleaded, “No. Please take my pussy. Don’t punish me.”

I started to peel off Tara’s jeans. I had to tug hard. It finally came off.

I then caught Tara’s panty and pulled it down.

In less than a minute Tara was completely naked.

I sat down between her legs and said, ‘Raise your legs in the air and part them as far as you can. I will eat this pussy now.”

Tara raised her legs demurely and too slowly.

I caught her knees and lifted them up and placed them over my shoulders.

Tara said, “Please Ravi. Please do not eat it up. Keep it for fucking.”

I used both my hands to part the pussy lips and exposed her cunt.

It was dripping and really wet.

I kissed each cunt lip one by one and then caught each lip and pulled them apart softly.

Tara hissed, “That hurts.”

I did not reply. I slowly lowered my tongue onto Tara’s clit.

Tara yelled, “Aaaaaaaaah. Wow that is very good. Please leave me. Please – do not leave me.”

Tara was trying to rap her legs around my face. I decided I had to control what happened to Tara. I took some silk ties and tied her legs wide open.

Her cunt was wide open and inviting.

Tara cried out in pain, “Please that hurts”

Then again I sat down between her legs. And started to eat that delectable pussy. The smell was overpowering.

Tara was screaming, “I am coming. I am coming. Stop, please I am coming. The pussy is too sensitive now.”

While this was going on, Neera’s dildo suddenly sped up and was ramming her very quickly indeed. Neera was saying something, but all that could be heard was “Hnnn - - - nnnn - - - nnnn.” Her voice was being broken up with the ramming.

Suddenly I stooped licking Tara’s pussy and decided to ask her, “So how is it going so far?”

Tara saucily answered, “You have no business to ask. You are enjoying this most. I am the one who is getting hurt.”

I feigned anger and said, “You have done it. You have to be punished. You will have to learn to be obedient.”

I took out the new ‘Obedience Ring’ that I had brought from the Middle East, which is used to break in young girls who are kidnapped and brought as sex slaves.

Tara saw it and asked, “What is that?’

I said, “Just wait and see.”

I dipped the ring into a can of olive oil that came along with the ting and unfolded it.

It had two long probes. Each one had goose bumps on it. The two probes were about an inch thick each and about six inches long each. Each had a kind of a keyhole on one side.

I inserted one probe into Tara cunt till the keyhole was peeping out from her cunt.

I inserted the other probe into her wide-open ass till the keyhole was once again peeping out from Tara’s ass.

I then took out the hard belt that went through each keyhole and locked the belt with its small brass lock.

The cunt and the ass were now filled with hard and inflexible rods. If Tara tried to sit down one of them would push in further.

I then undid Tara’s hands and legs. In that delectable position, Tara could not imagine what that ‘Obedience Ring’ was.

The moment Tara was free I pulled her up and said, “Tara, you will now behave yourself. If you don’t, this ring will not be taken off and you will go home wearing this.”

Tara could not believe this. Tara cried out, “This is very cruel. This hurts. Please take it off.”

I laughed and said; “Now you will promise to give me your pussy smilingly, ay all times.”

Tara thought I was fooling around.

I caught the outer ring with one hand and gave it a small forward and backward motion. The pussy probe came out an inch while the ass probe went in.

I gave ten quick pulls and pushes. Tara was screaming, “Aaaaah. That hurts. Please stop.”

Tara quickly said, “Ravi. Darling. Just take my pussy and ass as you like, when you like, as many times as you like. Beat me. Fuck me. Rape me. Make me eat your cock. Make me lick your balls. Buy please take off this from me.”

I asked, “Promise?”

Tara said, “Promise on my cunt.”

I took off the contraption and took Tara to the drawing room, where Minu was still taking the vibrator. It appeared that Minu had passed off with pleasure. She appeared to be in a trance.

I made Tara lie down.

Tara said, “Let me open my cunt for you. Give me that cock of yours.”

I took off my trousers and pulled down my undies

My dick was really paining and was throbbing for getting Tara’s pussy.

My cock sprang up and was standing erect.

Tara said, “My stallion. Ride me. Fuck me. I am your mare. Fuck me. Rape me.’

Tara held her legs wide open and assisted my cock to her pussy mouth.

I was making it happen slowly. Tara raised her cunt suddenly and grasped the cock with her cunt mouth. Half my cock had disappeared inside her.

Tara hissed, “That is so fat. So good. Just push it in. A little more.”

With one strong surge I pushed the whole dick in.

Tara screamed, “That will burst me apart. That is too fat. Too big. Take it out.”

I pulled the dick out an inch and started to pump fast into Tara.

Tara was screaming, “Take me. Take me now. Fuck me.”

I started my side ream and the circular fuck motion.

Tara yelled, “God. My cunt. My cunt. God save my cunt.”

Soon Tara came strongly and I came together with her.

Tara was purring, “What a fantastic fuck. I loved it.”

Tara kissed me on my face and said, “Where did you learn to fuck so well?’

I said, “Form you.”

Tara smiled.

I decided to give her a few more strokes. Tara yelped, “Ravi. I have just come. My cunt is very sensitive now. Please stop.”

I did not listen. Just gave her some ten odd shots.

Then without warning I pulled out my cock and lay next to Tara.

After about ten minutes, I got up and stopped Minu’s vibrator and released her hands.

Minu, most reluctantly pulled out the vibrator from her cunt. Her cunt was red and pointing out.

I then went into the bedroom and stopped the electric dildo. I untied Neera’s hands and left her there. I pulled out the dido. It came out with pop.

I went to the drawing room and sat down as the king and called out to all three “You three fucking bitches come here. I want to talk to you fuckers.”

All three hobbled in, most obediently and sat down, totally naked.

I then unveiled the birthday present for Tara.

I announced, “The best gift for Tara is that I should be able to tell which one is Tara’s cunt by fucking all three, while I am blind folded.”

Neera said, “That is really sweet of Ravi.”

Minu said “I bet that is not possible for any one to do”

Tara kept quiet.

I then said, “All you girls go in a manner that I can fuck all of you without touching your boobs or any thing else. I should not be able to smell you also. Only each cunt should be offered. No one will scream or gasp. That is my test.”

Neera said, “But that is unfair to us. You only know Tara’s cunt and not ours.”

I said, “Okay. I will specify each cunt.”

Minu asked, “What if you are wrong?”

I answered, “Then whichever cunt is wrongly identified gets to fuck me its way, any number of times.”

I added “And if I am right then, you guys will agree that you guys are giving your pussies to me for ever to obey me and my dick. Is that a deal?”

Tara asked, “If you are all mixed up?”

I said, “Cut my balls off.”

Tara said, “Don’t be silly. We are playing fucking games here. No castration games here. I want more fucking not neuters. Then we get to keep you naked as our sex slave forever. Okay.”

I said, “I would rather fail then. Getting to fuck you three gorgeous babes forever. That is a fantastic offer.”

Tara laid claim over my dick. “I introduced Neera and Minu to fucking. Both of you girls should thank me for getting your hymen broken and then to be mercilessly fucked by Ravi. Ravi is perhaps the best fucker that any one knows. Neera, you have fucked one other man also. Why do you salivate when I offer Ravi’s cock to you? So, Ravi is my reserved dick. I will not share my sex slave with you. I can only lend you his services if you keep me in good humor.”

Neera and Minu bowed low in mock agreement and said, “Yes your most fuckable highness.”

I said, “Okay. That’s it. Go in and prepare. When you guys are ready, come out blind fold me and lead me to the place and leave the fucking to me. Also, by the way, I will be blind folded, so you guys have to offer the pussy to my dick, so that I don’t go on trying to fuck inanimate objects!!”

The three girls giggled and went in.

About three minutes later, Tara emerged and tied a blindfold on my eyes and tied my hands behind me saying, “Now, I have to see how much you know my cunt, if not others.”

I did not answer. She led me in and placed me and said, “We are now going to keep quiet and offer the pussy. You are free to fuck for a short while or only fuck one and tell who the owner of the cunt is. The pussy mouth will touch your cock. All you have to do is to push and the rest is your skill.”

I said, “Okay.”

A few moments later, I felt one wet pussy touching the tip of my cock. I gave one tentative shove. My cock went in effortlessly. It felt like a mish mash and terribly wet. I was not too sure. I gave a huge lunge. The cock slid in, peeling my dick skin all the way back. When I started to pull back the cock to start the pumping, I felt the pussy muscles trying to grasp my cock. That too very hard. I knew this was clearly a Neera skill. She perhaps exercised her cunt to ensure that her cunt muscles were tight and would hold the cock like a closed fist.

I had no hesitation in saying, “This is Neera’s cunt.”

All three clapped.

I pulled my cock out and said “Next cunt.”

After some swishing noise, I felt another wet pussy touching the tip of my cock.

I gave one solid push. It was really tight. Almost like a 19-year-old virgin, who has never masturbated also.

I knew instantly, this was Minu. But I wanted to keep the suspense on. I fucked her for about five minutes and then pulled out the cock. It came out with a plop.

I said “Next.”

Soon the other was offered. I shoved my dick in and fucked for about five minutes.

Then I said, “I know the owner of this cunt. This is Tara and the last one had to be Minu.”

I added, “Just take off my blind fold and release my hands. Let me fuck Tara in view of all of you, with your help.”

There was clapping and Minu said, “Tara, Ravi really knows his cunts well”

Neera said, “Congrats Tara. You get the birthday fuck.”

My blindfold was taken off and my hands released.

I was standing between Neera and Minu and Tara was lying on the specially fitted bed with her legs folded backwards and my dick inside her pussy.

I said, “Neera and Tara, please help me fuck Tara. This is her birthday gift.”

Minu said, “Yes. Tara deserves it.”

Neera went around behind the bed and pulled Tara’s hands up and held them down.

I asked Minu, “Get up on the bed and place your wet cunt on Tara’s face. Let her lick your clit, while you play with Tara’s clit. I will give her a merciless fuck in the meanwhile.”

Minu agreed. Tara tried to protest. I caught Tara’s legs and put them through my arms and controlled her and started to pump her pussy.

Tara was whimpering, “Aaaaee. Oooooh. Please do not pound that pussy, it is so sensitive after the last orgasm.”

As Minu sat on Tara’s face, Tara’s screaming got muffled.

I motioned to Minu to lean low and take Tara’s legs under her armpits while she licked Tara’s clit.

Minu caught on quickly and said, “That is great. One day I will also be fucked that way by this huge fat cock of yours.”

As Minu started to lick Tara’s clit, I started to pump Tara’s cunt with powerful strokes.

Tara was totally powerless to stop anything.

I saw Minu’s smallish yet well-curved breasts hanging delectably near my hands. I caught them from behind Minu and started to squeeze them and play with her nipples.

Minu said, between her licking Tara’s clit, “Aaaaah. That is great. My clit being eaten and by breasts being played with. Oooooooh. Wow. Please go on.”

I realized that Neera was being neglected. I told Neera with some urgency, “Neera tie Tara’s hands and come around this way.”

Neera quickly did that and came around.

I said, “Neera lie down with your open mouth near Tara’s cunt, I will alternately fuck Tara’s cunt and your mouth.”

Somehow, quickly Neera placed her mouth near Tara’s open and being fucked cunt. I started giving five strokes each to Tara’s cunt and Neera’s mouth.

Neera was an opportunity. She started licking by balls when the dick was pumping Tara’s cunt.

After about five minutes of this combined activity, I asked all to get up while I brought Tara to a pure ecstatic climax.

While Tara’s legs were up in the air I held her breasts and started to pump her cunt with the circular motion fuck.

Tara as screaming, “Give it to me. Please take no mercy on this cunt. Fuck me Fuck me.”

Minu was slowly scratching my balls and going on saying, “Give this big fat dick to her. Split her wide open.”

Soon Tara was screaming, “I am coming. Please Ravi come with me. Please come with me.”

I was coming too.

I shot off my load into her cunt and collapsed on top of Tara.

Neera and Minu were clapping at this performance.

I said “Happy Birthday darling.”

Tara said, “This has been my best birthday gift.”

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers
12