Happy birthday, Trent!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

Karen was the only one left and if he were honest with himself he would admit two things: that he was tired and that from the way she looked at him he knew what it felt like to be viewed as a piece of meat. Trent wasn't sure what she had in mind, but his senses tingled, a warning that of all the women present, this one would bring him most complications.

Karen stalked up to him as he stroked himself lazily, basking in the show that Madison and Jelly had just put on for the company. He was sated now and wanted only to cuddle up to Elinor, hopefully to awaken for lunch sometime in the late afternoon.

This was not to be and soon the woman straddled him, demanding that he eat her out since she was there to show him how a real woman handled a man. Trent wasn't in the mood for a fight. He just wanted the evening over and so he complied immediately.

He lifted Karen in one sweep and set her down on the edge of the bed. Kneeling, he put his face between her spread legs and began a tentative lapping. This seemed to turn her off and she gripped his hair and shoved his face into her cunt and demanded that he give her more stimulation. Thankfully, she responded well to him groaning his name through gritted teeth, and Trent had visions of calling the night to a close in short order.

He mounted her and she wrapped her legs tight around him, helping him to ease his way into her body. It had been a while since he had fucked Libby and the memory of that experience lingered with him. He didn't plan to be gentle with Elinor when he took her next, so he thought to have a smooth gentle ride and conserve his strength for later when he gave Elinor the ride of her life. If what he suspected were true then it was time for them to have another baby. He could afford another child in terms of time and money and if Elinor was entertaining multiple lovers then he needed to talk to her to see if she had fulfilment issues and what he could do about it.

"Give me a baby, Trent!" Karen said in a matter-of fact way.

'What!??!!?"

Trent was afraid that he had somehow said something aloud about wanting to impregnate his wife again. It seemed incredible that Karen had just asked him to give her a baby.

"You heard me; and I'm sure that Elinor wouldn't mind."

Trent turned wide-eyed toward his wife, and found her, and everyone else in the room, staring at him and Karen in shock. It was clear that Elinor hadn't planned this aspect of the evening.

Elinor stepped away from the corner where she had been facing the wall and moved toward him and Karen. She tried to push the woman away from him and for the first time Trent saw how jealous Elinor could be about him. Of all the things that she had given him that evening this was the most precious gift; her affirmation that what he did mattered to her; and that she did not want him to form permanent bonds outside their union. Elinor may have allowed herself to have multiple unions and it looked as if she didn't really mind if he did as well. Elinor talked about them being poly-amorous but when it came right down to it she wanted him for herself and after tonight, Trent realised that she was all the woman he needed.


Elinor's soundtrack for Trent and Libby's lovemaking:

In the End – Llinkin Park
Guarded - Disturbed
Pain – Three Days Grace

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers