Happy Consequences

Story Info
A mix-up at the airport leads to fun...
2.3k words
4.24
23k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie sighed loudly as she stood in line at the little baggage claim kiosk. Once again her flight had been delayed, forcing her to watch as the world's most inefficient clerk sorted out which bags belonged to whom. She wasn't sure how this kept happening, but somehow every time she flew home from Cali to Manhattan her bags managed to get there before her. Some days she wasn't even sure that it was worth being the CEO of an internet start-up if it meant constant meetings with backers in L.A.

She sighed again, wondering if the millions she was posed to make would justify spending what felt like half of her life either on a plane, or standing in line to board one. Not to mention the complete lack of a personal life. She couldn't even remember the last time she went out with friends, let alone a man.

"Next." Ugh, finally, Carrie thought as she stepped up to the kiosk. "Can I help you?" the little man standing in front of her asked.

"I certainly hope so." Carrie responded, putting on her 1,000 watt CEO smile. "They gave me this ticket on the plane, and said that my bag would be here waiting for me." She handed over the ticket and smiled again. The man smiled back tentatively. "It's really easy to spot, it's a baby pink briefcase." The man's smile faded and he gave her a skeptical look. Carrie resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

Yes, she was fully aware that a bright-pink bag was borderline ridiculous, but it certainly stood out, and it tended to disarm even the most ruthless of businessmen. They all underestimated a woman carrying around pink accessories, and that often worked to Carrie's advantage when it came time to negotiate. The little clerk left and soon returned with Carrie's bag. She handed him her ticker, and he handed over her briefcase.

"Thank you." Carrie said, relieved that she could finally catch a cab and head back to her loft apartment. She was exhausted after a long day of work and travel, and wanted nothing more than to relax with a hot bath and maybe some Netflix. With her bag in hand, Carrie quickly hailed a cab and was on her way home before she could even notice the other baby pink briefcase sitting innocently behind the baggage kiosk.

Once at home, Carrie dropped her keys into the little bowl she kept by the door and dropped her bag onto the dining room table. I know that I should probably make some time to look over the paperwork tonight, Carrie thought as she let her hair out of its bun, but I'm just too damned tired right now. Even CEOs needed some down time, which was something that Carrie had been slowly learning ever since her start-up had launched late last year.

You would think that an app allowing people to anonymously share pictures of their cats and dogs wouldn't really be that popular, but she was constantly surprised by how many people bought the damned thing, and how much money she was still making off of it.

She stripped off her traveling cloths, and let them fall as she made her way toward her bathroom. The apartment was on the small side, as pricey places in Manhattan tended to be, but the bathroom was luxurious. She had spared no expense when renovating, and had all the amenities a woman could want. A large antique claw-foot tub sat against the middle of one wall, the faucet in the middle ready to pour steaming hot water at a moment's request.

"Ugh, I could really use this." Carrie said as she began to fill the tub. Her mind was swimming with thoughts of work and travel, and she wanted nothing more than to simply be able to relax for one evening. Just as she was about to step into the tub however, one last thought of business managed to sneak its way into her mind. The paperwork.

"Damn, I should at least make sure everything's in order. Then I can rest." She assured herself. She had flown out to California to scrounge up some funding for her latest project, a new app that would allow its users to generate and send videos of cats "singing". She knew exactly how stupid it sounded, but the bakers had been enthusiastic. So enthusiastic in fact, that they had drawn up some paperwork on the spot. And it was that paperwork that Carrie just wanted to have a quick look at before she took her bath.

She moved unselfconsciously through her apartment knowing both that no one would be able to see through her 15th story windows, and that even if someone did catch a glimpse of her naked body, she would have nothing to be ashamed of. She was in great shape for a woman in her 30's. Carrie worked out twice a day when she could, ate right and generally took care of herself. I might have a slight problem with stress, she thought, but other than that...

Carrie flipped open the clasps on her briefcase and froze. Her eyes desperately scanned the interior of the case for something that simply wasn't there. The paperwork was gone. And so were all of her folders and notebooks and...

"This isn't my bag!" Carrie cried out. "Oh shit." She was so distraught over the potential loss of such important paperwork that she hadn't yet taken notice of what was in the bag. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. "It's just a mix up." She told herself out loud. "I can call the airport and we can get this all straightened out. I'll just give them my claim number and..." she stopped, her eyes finally resting on the shiny silver object held in the briefcase.

"What the?" She tried to process what she was seeing, but didn't have any context for the curved metallic object that sat nestled gently in a form insert set into the middle of the bag. She reached out and carefully picked it up. It was cool to the touch and completely smooth. "No wonder this thing felt heavy, I thought I was just that tired." She examined the object closely and saw one word delicately etched into the middle. nJoy.

She stared for a moment longer as the object's purpose slowly sunk in. "Oh. Oh!" She grinned, temporarily forgetting about the missing paperwork and the awkward call she was going to need to have with the nice folks in baggage claim. The metal rod was heavy and had a rounded head at each end, one larger than the other. It was cold from being in the suitcase and Carrie blushed as she imagined what that cool metal would feel like.

"Well, I suppose there's only one way to find out." She said. Sure, the thing wasn't hers, but who would know if she just... tried it out? Besides, she already had a bath waiting for her, what better place to fool around a bit? "Besides, after the day I've had, I deserve a bit of stress relief."

The water was at just the right temperature as Carrie slipped into the tub, enjoying the way the hot water played over her nipples. She sunk back into the tub and let out a long happy sigh. Her body wasn't perfect, but it was hers and it wasn't all that bad to look at. She had a slim figure with curves in all the right places. Her C cup breasts still perky after 30. She looked down at them no, her pink nipples poking up just over the water line. She took each nipple between her fingers and tweaked them.

"Mmm." She bit her lip and closed her eyes, spending a few more moments torturing her nipples before one of her hands decided to stray lower. She trailed the fingers of her immaculately manicured right hand down over her tight belly, stopping to gently tug at the end of a silver barbell that curved through her navel. Her left hand continued to squeeze and play with her left breast as her right fingertips started to play in her soft downy hair.

She tugged at her pubic hair, loving the way it made her whole pussy tingle. Even if she hadn't been laying in the bath tub she would have been soaking wet. One finger slid down into her folds, easily finding her clit.

"Oooh!" She spent a few precious moments playing with herself, rubbing her clit in the tiny circles that she enjoyed so much. Just as she was beginning to really lose herself in the feelings, she spotted the silver toy sitting on the rim of the tub.

"Oh right, you." She said, reaching over to pick it up with her left hand. It stayed chilly even as she slipped it into the water, and she shivered a bit as she pressed the cool metal head against her hot wet folds. For a moment or two, all she did was rub the small bulb up and down her slit, enjoying the slick wet feel of it, but once the toy had started to warm up a bit, she knew what she needed to do.

Opening her legs as wide as the tub would allow, she pressed the small silver head against the opening of her vagina. She closed her eyes and pushed. Between the water and her own excitement, it slid easily into her body.

"Oh! Yeah..." She cried out softly as the toy sank into her, the head automatically settling into place. She could already tell that the curve of the toy was going to allow it to touch her G-spot. She took the rest of the toy in her right hand and gave it a few experimental pumps. Her eyes immediately flew open as the toy worked its magic on her. It was like the small round bulb was tugging on her G-spot, providing a steady stream of pressure that translated into intensely pleasurable sensations.

Carrie spent a few more moments tugging at the toy, her eyes rolled back into her head in blissed out pleasure. Her free hand found her clit and started to rub, and before she even knew what was happening her toes were curling and an intense orgasm was building inside of her. She pumped the handle of the toy, dragging the head across her G-spot over and over again.

"Oh God!" She cried out as her first orgasm hit her. It seemed to start right in the core of her pussy, building up and spreading out as it went. It left her tired and weak, but curious.

If that's what the small side feels like... her thoughts trailed off as she pulled the toy out of herself with a wet plop! She quickly flipped the thing over and pressed the larger head against her opening. It was about twice the size of the small head, and still cool. She didn't wait for it to warm up, but pushed down and plunged the toy inside of her pussy as deep as she could get it.

It hurt for a moment as this wider side stretched her open, but once it was in place, and she could feel its sleek metal resting against her G-spot, all she felt was pleasure. She hadn't even moved the thing yet, but just the pressure of it against her most sensitive parts was going to bring her close to the edge.

She began to thrust with it, pulling the handle alternately towards and away from her body. The large head of the toy pulled and tugged at her insides with every thrust, bringing her closer and closer to the brink. Her hips moved of their own accord, trying to get closer to the source of the amazing pleasure that was radiating through her body. She thrust her pelvis forward, trying to increase her speed.

It wasn't enough, and it was all too much at the same time. The feelings that this curved piece of metal was producing inside of her seemed disproportionate to its size and dimensions. Despite the water all around her, she could tell that her cunt was dripping wet, her arousal oozing out of her with every thrust of the toy. She was going to lose it soon.

She opened her legs wider, draping them over the sides of the claw-footed tub, trying to get a better angle with the toy. She thrust her hips up once, and that was it. Bliss, pure bliss. She pumped faster and faster, feeling her orgasm building deep inside of her. It was going to be a strong one, she could already tell. Just a few more thrusts and she would be there. She pumped and thrusted and wiggled her hips and moved her body as fast as it would go. The toy was tugging and pulling at her, as if it wanted a part of her. Another thrust or two would certainly do it...

She pulled the toy close to her, slamming its large head into her G-spot with relentless pressure, and suddenly, it felt as if something inside of her broke open. She screamed as her release hit her. It was like a nuclear warhead exploding at the base of her spine. The muscles of her vagina clamped shut around the toy as liquid shot out of her.

Her entire body seemed to be one long nerve synapse, sending pleasure signals directly into her brain. Carrie was on fire, and she shouted as she came. Finally, finally, the pleasure seemed to subside, and her body was able to start to relax. She pulled the toy free a plopped it down on the floor of the bathroom sighing.

I know I'm going to have to return this, Carrie thought in her post-orgasmic haze, it's not mine. But maybe I won't call the airport tonight after all. Her paperwork could wait another day or so. Switching suitcases was running out to have some unintended, but very happy consequences indeed.