Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that?" Little said. "It feels wonderful."

"It feels nice doesn't it," Annette said, continuing to pump his cock with one hand while her other hand prevented him from ejaculating. "It's the vaginal fluid from a succubus. My succubus as it happens. You might remember her, she was the blonde girl you saw leaving the shop earlier today."

Succubus? Wasn't that some form of mythical demon -- ooh.

Annette gave his cock a gentle little squeeze and the temporary burst of pleasure pushed aside all other thoughts.

"Succubi are demons that feed on souls. During the act of sex they draw a man's essence into his sexual organs and consume it when he ejaculates inside them."

Her hand continued to pump up and down his cock with wet squelching noises.

"This is what I'm doing to you right now Mr. Little. I'm drawing all your energy, your soul if you will, right here."

Her other fingers gently caressed his sac and Little arched his back as pleasure washed through his body. He felt a little odd, like his body and mind no longer felt quite in synch.

"There are 871 known ways to extract the soul from a still-living human being," Annette said, her hand gently pumping his cock. "The majority of those ways inflict excruciating agony on the victim. The succubus's method is far gentler. In a moment I will give you an orgasm so powerful you will ejaculate your own soul. I'm afraid this will prove fatal for you Mr. Little."

"You mean it'll kill me?" Little said. He definitely felt a little strange, like he wasn't quite tethered to the flesh of his body.

Pleasurable as it was, this session had gone on long enough as far as Little was concerned. He commanded his body to sit up and was both surprised and scared when the command went unheeded.

"I can't move," he said. "What have you done to me?"

"Relaxed your body totally," Annette said. She still sat on his stomach with her back to him, her lubricated hand moving up and down his cock.

Little couldn't move. He was helpless as she pumped her hand up and down his cock. With each stroke she drew more of his essence into his swelling balls, reeling him in like an angler would land a fish.

"Why me?" he asked.

"Please understand Mr. Little. I bear you no grudge and feel no malice towards you. I simply require a human soul. It was your misfortune to be the first person to come along."

She ran the palm of her hand over the head of his cock, sending shockwaves of pleasure throbbing down the shaft.

"A man's last moments with a succubus are said to be one of the greatest pleasures in existence," Annette said.

She reached into a bowl and poured more of the thick oil onto Little's cock. He groaned in pleasure as the warm liquid ran down his shaft. His hips thrusted upwards of their own accord. Annette rode him with serene calm, her fingers gently caressing his balls, drawing more of his essence into his sexual organs.

"While I am a mere amateur in the arts of pleasure by comparison, I trust you will find my attentions satisfactory."

Her hand slid up and down his cock, making little wet squelching noises as she massaged more of the blissful oil into his flesh. Little's body quivered and shuddered beneath her.

"Agk." The pleasure was too much. His balls were swollen and ached with a need to release the pressure.

"That's it. You're close," Annette said. She took his cock in a double handed grip and slid her hands up and down.

Little convulsed beneath her. He felt the beginnings of an orgasm stir inside him, an orgasm powerful enough to tear him to pieces. His face contorted with the effort of trying to hold it back.

Annette calmly sat astride his convulsing form and squeezed his cock with long, languid strokes. Little felt moisture on his stomach as juices dripped from Annette's aroused pussy.

"Relax. Don't fight it. Most men grow old and grey without ever experiencing pleasure such as this."

"Gah!" Little thrashed his head.

Too much. Too much. His balls were boiling. He had no control over his body. It was hers. She'd taken hold of his animal impulses and used them to enslave the rest of his flesh. His body burned with the desire to cum.

"Yes, that's it," Annette said, pumping his cock faster and harder. "Your body wants release. Let your body release."

Oh god, it felt so good. He couldn't hold back. He had to release. He had to...

"Nghhhhhhh!"

Little's hips jerked upwards as his cock erupted like a geyser. He had scant moments to experience true ecstatic release before the force of the orgasm tore his soul from the moorings of his body like a tsunami ripping through boats in a harbour. He was carried up and out of his body like ash from an erupting volcano.

For a moment his essence swirled in the air like gossamer silk. He could look down and watch as Annette rode his body with supreme poise, still milking the last of his essence from his traitorous cock as his body convulsed beneath her. She looked up and fixed him with her glittering hazel eyes, smiling as her hands took hold of the strands of his ethereal form and began to spool them around her fingers.

Her eyes loomed closer and closer, sparkling like crystals as their hard edges and angles first filled and then became his world, fixing him for all eternity in a cold hard prison.

*****

Annette Brite stared at the blood-red crystal in her hand and smiled. Here was the human soul she required.

She stood up, ignoring the airbed as it squeaked beneath her and looked down at Little's motionless corpse. His cock stood up like a flagpole and his face was contorted in an expression of ultimate bliss.

"I said I would give you a happy ending Mr. Little," she smiled.

12