Happy Ending Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Hey Rod. Good morning. Ami is waiting for you out on the porch. I'll bring your coffee." Raina said cheerfully.

"Good morning Ami, I'm Rod Bowman." I said, walking up to the table.

"Good morning Rod, and thank you for this opportunity." Ami replied. "So how are you doing this beautiful morning?!" she asked.

"I'm doing well thank you sweetie." I replied. "How are you?"

"Wonderful." Ami said.

"So you're ready to wrap up Michele's training regime, eh?" I suggested.

"Oh... I wouldn't call it wrapping up, there's still a lot to learn." Ami responded thoughtfully. "But I am ready to move forward to a live therapy subject." she giggled. "You ARE alive, aren't you?" Ami laughed, reaching over to pinch my arm.

"Yep." I responded. "Alive and kickin'" We sipped our beverages, she her tea while I had my usual coffee, and we shared a banter that became more and more comfortable. There wouldn't be any problems with this matchup.

"Okay Rod, well how about I go in and get the room ready. I'll come out and get you." Ami said, giving my forearm a squeeze.

"I'll be right here." I replied, watching her firm, heart-shaped butt jiggling slightly in the clingy shorts she wore as she walked back inside.

"MmmmHmmm... she's got a nice one alright." Michele laughed. "How you doin', Rod?" she asked. I hadn't noticed her walking up as Ami left.

"Mmm... I'm doing very well, how's my favorite therapist?" I asked.

"Great." Michele replied. "The business is doing well, we settled on the third round of grant funding with the APT, new clients are calling every week, and my new girl is doing really well with her training." she expounded.

"Cool." I said, looking her in the eye. "I knew this would work out Michele. Between your determination and your attention to detail, it had to work out. I'm proud to be a part of it." I told her.

"Rod!" Ami called from the door. "Any time you're ready!" she said.

"Be there shortly" I responded. "We'll talk more after the session." I said to Michele, getting up to walk into the clinic, heading to the therapy room where I found Ami. "You ready for this sweetie?" I asked with sincere concern.

"Ready when you are sir." Ami replied. "You know the drill. On your belly first. I'll be back in a few minutes." she added, walking through the open door and closing it behind her.

I stripped and laid on the table, covering myself with the sheet. Ami came in and the massage began as usual. She has a marvelous touch, her long fingers making quick work of any tensions I may have had. The incense and the oils were her choices, and were very different from what Michele or Raina used. The words 'Erotic' and 'Sensual' came to mind. We didn't talk much, which was fine with both of us. I rolled to my back when the time came, enjoying her expertise as a masseuse while trying not to get 'excited'. That whole idea went out the window when she teased her fingertips along my inner thigh at the very end of the muscle massage session. I felt the sheet lift from my loins and sensed her warm breath on my organ. "mmmm..." I moaned.

Ami knew the massage was good. Now it was time. She lifted the sheet, lending her own personal touch by consciously breathing on Rod's penis. "Okay Rod, just relax." she said softly, palming his balls as she curled her wet tongue around his crown. "Mmm... seems he's ready for me..." she whispered hoarsely, her lips taking in the head as she suckled his semi-erect meat. Something Michele had told her suddenly made sense. Worship the penis with your lips and tongue she'd said. Ami did just that, and Rod's cock was hard and ready in moments.

"ohhhmmm... wonderful Ami..." I moaned as the Asian beauty worked expertly on my dick. She had very sensual oral techniques, making delicate contact with every square inch of my cock and balls. She definitely got high marks for this part of the therapy. I couldn't imagine a man not responding to this. Then I felt her lips gliding upward as her fingers left my testicles. My cockhead tingled as she applied the lube, and I barely felt her legs alongside my hips as she straddled me.

"Okay Rod... just relax now... don't worry about anything... let me take care of things..." Ami whispered, reaching under her belly to guide his thick head to her brown starfish. She clenched her outer ring as she'd been trained to do, feeling the delicate contact between her flesh and his. She gently pressed her opening against Rod's dick, struggling a bit to gain his entrance...

I could tell she was not finding success. Her anus felt fantastic as she wriggled her little wrinkle against my cockhead; but entry wasn't forthcoming. "Reelaxxx Ami... relax your muscles..." I whispered, resisting the temptation to reach for her - to caress her lithe hips. She moaned, then my head slipped past her sphincter. "Mmm... nice.." I moaned, letting myself go to focus on her techniques.

"Ahhhhh... there we go... thanks Rod..." Ami whispered, easing her hips downward to capture a few inches of his shaft in her snug chute. She focused, working the rings around his organ before sliding down further to capture all of his penis in her asshole. It was her first in a very long time, and she had to focus to maintain a relaxed state. She could feel her rectal channel quivering around the flesh of Rod's member. "ahhhhmmm..." she moaned, small twitches grabbing at his cock.

I knew Ami was having a tough time. Her butthole trembled around my cock, which felt incredible; but was not under her control. "Relax now Ami... just let it all go sweetie... I know this is your first time... just relax..." I whispered to her, trying to ignore the inadvertent spasms in her snug rear. My eyes were open, and the candlelight illuminated her exotic features perfectly. Perfect except for the struggle on her face. "Don't worry Ami. We'll make it through this. It does't matter if we need more sessions. It's not a race." I told her. I sensed her muscles relaxing around my dick, the tension escaping her channel as we both relaxed. "There we go... No rush" I whispered.

"T-thanks Rod... I-I'm sorry..." Ami stammered.

"No apologies sweetie." I replied. "That's why I'm the one who works with Michele in this capacity." I added, letting my hands gently rest on her hips. "I can be available to work with you whenever you need me."

"Let me... get you off then..." Ami said, lifting her hips to glide the silky walls of her bottom up my shaft. "Mmm.... it does feel good..." she whispered, her hips settling into a wonderful pace, fucking him with her willing rear.

The 'exam' was over; but I wasn't going to say no to this. Ami's asshole felt wonderful as she rode my dick with her mucky chute. My fingers gently kneaded her hips, riding along as she worked on my penis. "Mmm... yes it does feel good... you have a wonderful rear Ami" I said softly, twitching my organ in her ass. "ohhhyessss..." I groaned, pulling her hips down and holding her in place, with my member buried up her butt. "Now you can practice Ami. Work your muscles sweetie." I encouraged her.

Ami began to focus again, working her rectal muscles on his erect organ. She would do this. Get him off with her bottom, even though she had failed the initial portion of the anal exam she could show that she had the skills for this. Rod had let her know he was willing to work with her, and that would help. Up and down, up and down. up and down... a twitch and she relaxed. YES! she thought. "Relax now Rod... let me handle it from here..." she said softly. She could feel the entire length of his shaft carressing the depths of her bottom, filling her chute as she slowly resumed her strokes. "There we go... that's better..." A dozen strokes and she felt two twitches in quick succession and gently eased her asshole down to his root. Then a spasm pulsed in his member and he groaned....

I knew I wasn't going to go much longer in Ami's steamy little hole, and this wasn't therapy at this point either. I spasmed in her snug rear and she took me all the way inside. "Ohhhhh.... Ami.... ohgawdddd...." I grunted, then my instincts took over, my hands gripped her lithe hips, and I began fucking her ass. No other way to look at it. Ami - for her part - was responding in kind, her hips writhing as my cock filled her bowels with my seed. "nnNNNGGGNnnn... nnnnNNNGGGnnn... nnnNNNNNNGGGGnnnn" I growled, my organ spurting blast after blast of my sticky fluid up her grasping bottomhole. Then she leaned down and nuzzled my neck, her rectal channel milking me dry with convulsions. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she finished me completely. "Mmmm.... thanks Ami..." I whispered, gently running my fingertips along her spine.

Ami used the muscles inside her rear to work his cock, drinking his seed with her butt as he twitched and shuddered beneath her. No, it wasn't therapy; but it did feel good to get him off back there. She knew the next time would be better, and that having a penis in her anal port wasn't the painful ordeal she'd experienced before. Once Rod's breathing returned to normal she pushed herself up and relaxed her rear, letting his organ soften until it slipped free. "Okay Rod.... I'll... uh... see you outside... when you're ready." she told him, climbing down, wiping them both, then pulling on her shorts before she left the room quietly.

Michele watched Ami as she came from the therapy room. "Hey girl. How'd everything go?" she asked.

Ami shook her head. "Not great." she replied. "I wasn't as ready as we thought I guess."

"Don't worry about it Ami. I know we didn't tell you; but it took Raina and I a few sessions with Rod before we were ready for the big stage. I'm sure Rod will work with you." Michele told her, smiling softly. "Do you have any ideas about what happened?" she asked.

Ami approached the reception desk where Michele sat. "I think it was probably my subconscious response to having a penis in my butt, and the fact that the last time it happened I was forced." Ami said. "Rod was really good about it." she added, just as Rod appeared from the therapy room.

"What's your take on Ami's performance Rod?" Michele asked, point-blank.

"Well... I think she'll be fine. For a first session I actually think she did pretty well." I responded. "I don't think she's ready for her first LSR client yet; but we can work toward that end and get there pretty quickly." I added. "Don't you agree, Ami?"

"Y-yes. I just need to get over a little... um... phobia" Ami replied.

"Well, can we count on you to help with this Rod?" Michele queried. "We're starting to get pretty booked here, so maybe..."

"I don't think we really need the clinic." Ami suggested. "Maybe we can just get together at my place to work on things, if that's okay with you Rod." she added.

"Um... sure sweetie." I replied, pulling a business card from my pocket and handing it to her. "Use the cell number on the back please." I added. "I can be available almost any time with enough notice." We would get together within a few days. "Michele, I'll keep you posted." Then I was on my way after giving Ami a hug.

"Ami, I have a new client coming in this afternoon. How would you like to give me a hand reviewing his profile?" Michele asked, hoping to keep Ami's outlook as positive as possible.

"Okay, sure." Ami replied, managing a weak smile.

Michele walked over to her and gave her a playful punch on the arm. "Hey girl, relax. You're doing great. Better than great." she said.

"Really?" Ami asked.

"Really. It's like I said. Hell I had six or seven sessions with Rod before I attempted a real client, and Raina had four or five." Michele told her. "Let him work through it with you. He knows the objectives and understands the concepts." she added.

"Okay... I wonder if he's available later today..." Ami thought out loud.

"Maybe you should give your body a day to recover sweetie." Michele suggested. "I mean... it's your body; but ... you know..."

"Oh my body is fine." Ami laughed. "It's my mind that's a little frazzled at the moment. I just feel like I need to get past this fear of anal penetration."

"I'm sure Rod can help you Ami. And maybe you've hit on one way you might approach it." Michele suggested, seeing Ami's curious look. "Let him fuck you in the ass." she added. "He'll be gentle, and once you realize it doesn't have to be painful you'll be able to do what you need to do on the therapy table." she explained.

"That actually sounds like it might work." Ami responded. "I'll speak with Rod about it."

They reviewed Ben Stillman's file together while sipping plum wine and green tea. He was an attractive gent in his early 40's who had been subjected to a nasty bit of physical trauma involving his genital area. While all the physical damage had been repaired, Ben had thus far been unable to achieve any sort of sexual satisfaction using his penis. Psychotherapy, prescribed medications, stimulants of all types and Ben was without success. It was his friend Gil Cyrus who had referred him to Michele ad Foothill Therapy. He was hoping for a miracle; but did't hold much hope as he turned into the gravel drive.

Ben walked into the reception area, greeted by the sight of Ami Park and her incredible smile. "Hi. I'm Ben Stillman. I have an appointment with Michele Hollenbeck." he said, returning the Asian beauty's smile.

"Michele will be right with you Mister Stillman, if you would like to have a seat." Ami told him. "How are you today?" she asked.

"I'm doing well... under the circumstances." Ben responded.

"If anyone can help, it's Michele." Ami said. "Can I get you some water, or coffee perhaps?" she queried, walking out from behind the desk.

"Water would be great, thank you." Ben replied, watching as the young woman passed within a few feet on her way to the break room. Damn... I sure would love to see that ass naked - maybe I'd get a hardon then. he thought, his gaze locked on her heart-shaped backside. He would have sworn she wasn't wearing panties under those clingy cotton shorts. and he would be right!

"Here you go Ben." Ami said, handing him a tall glass of water.

Michele came out of the therapy room, having prepared things for her session with Ben. "Hello Ben, I'm Michele." she greeted him with a smile and a handshake. "We can get started right away if you like." she said, waving him toward the room. She followed him in, closing the door behind her. "Okay Ben, as I mentioned we will begin each session with a full body muscle massage before proceding to the LSR session. You can enjoy a nice shower right in there - if you would please - then dry off and climb up on the table. Face down first and cover yourself with the sheet. I'll be in whenever you're ready." Michele told him. "And remember... relax Ben. I'm here to help you." she added, turning to walk out and closing the door.

Ben got a quick glimpse of Michele's cute little bum as she walked out, then he pulled off his clothes, carefully folding each garment before he went into the small shower room. The stall was fairly small; but the shower head was fancy and mounted on a long hose so he could clean up all the nooks and crannies thoroughly. In his earlier days he'd have an erection at this point, with the images of the Asian girl's hot little bod and Michele's cute butt as well as the knowledge of the therapy he was about to receive - but there was nothing down there. He dried himself off and went back out to the room to climb up on the table. A few moments after the sheet settled on his back he heard the door open, then close again. He did his best to relax.

"Well now Ben..." Michele said softly, resting her hand on his upper thigh on top of the sheet. "Any hot spots I should focus on?" she asked him, letting her hand wander upward to gently caress his buttock. He shook his head and she began with her usual 'body stress analysis', her hands pushing and pulling as she sensed the regions she would work on first. "Mmm... a little tight in the lower back.." she said softly, her fingers kneading at the muscles in that area to find the tight ones. "So... Ben... Tell me what went through your mind when Gil spoke with you about our therapy." she suggested, continuing to work his frame.

"Uh... well... I'd already been to five different specialists... Gil had taken care of the skeletal issues... two psychaiatrists and a psychologist who specialized in sexual disfunction... and nobody had been able to figure it out." Ben told her. "Gil told me a little about what you did here, and about the research... and thought you might be able to help." he added. "So I called."

"Mmm... How much did Doctor Cyrus tell you about the actual therapy?" Michele asked.

Ben chuckled softly. "Uh... he told me you used... oral techniques first... to stimulate the uh... penis..." he began.

"Yes... and then?" Michele pursued.

"And then you would use your... uh... b-bottom..." he stammered.

"That's the basics I suppose." Michele responded. "One of the first things we try to stress is that this isn't sex. Our therapy addresses a condition called Libido Stress Syndrome, and - because of the physiology of the condition - we are working with organs which are quite naturally considered sexual." she explained. "Most men, whether they consciously admit it or not, consider oral and anal sex to be very erotic. Kind of taboo, if you want to look at it that way. So we employ techniques which use both oral and anal stimulation techniques." she went on without interrupting her massage. "The oral stimulation - rather than being fellatio - consists of techniques which are proven to result in an erect penis." Michele continued.

"So... it hasn't ever failed?" Ben queried, liking what he was hearing so far.

"Nope. And this is 100% success on six clients with three different therapists." Michele replied.

"Wow. That sounds wonderful." Ben responded. "So... after that..."

"Once we have an erect organ we apply a very special lubricant, and the therapist straddles the client, guiding his organ into contact with her rear opening." Michele told him, purposely waiting for Ben to respond.

"and the erect penis penetrates her anus." he mumbled.

"Yes it does; but there's a lot of control by the therapist. She uses her muscles - and we go through a wide variety of training for this - to stimulate the penis in a variety of ways. The objective is to raise the level of natural stimulus from the client's own libido." Michele explained. Having reached his feet, she lifted the sheet. "You can roll over now Ben." she said.

Ben rolled onto his back before resuming the conversation. "B-but... I mean... the only times I've had anal intercourse with a woman the tightness of the orifice pretty much drove me over the top in a matter of minutes, so...."

"That's the difference Ben. This isn't anal intercourse. The client isn't fucking a woman up the ass here." Michele went on as her hands kneaded his neck, arms, and shoulders. "Here the therapist is applying pressures and stimulus to the penis that is carefully controlled. It just happens she's using her anus and rectal channels to apply those pressures and stimuli." she said. "The reasons for this are many; but simply put the woman's asshole is taboo, making it very erotic for the man. And the muscle network located in and around the anus and rectum are uniquely suited to the job - given the proper training."

At this point her fingers were on their way up his right thigh, and she gently tickled his balls with her fingertips. "Let's see here...." she whispered, lifting the sheet. "Mmm... looks like he may just be interested..." Michele said, lowering her head to nibble gently on the sensitive crown of Ben's cock. She cupped his testicles in her palm, massaging the orbs as she wrapped her lips around his cockhead and sucked loudly. When several minutes of that didn't produce a response, she slowly pulled her head up and lapped her tongue down his soft shaft, taking one of his balls into her mouth to suckle at the tender flesh. She let a finger tease at his anal wrinkle, rubbing around the opening as she wrapped her lips around the other testicle. Several minutes more and she reached down for the lube and lifted her head from under the sheet. "Ben, I'm going to use a technique that you may find uncomfortable at first. I'm going to use a finger to massage your prostate gland. Okay?" she asked him, bringing her coated digit into contact with his anal port.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers