Happy Ending Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

*** Raina works with Ben ***

Michele had been through three sessions with Ben Stillman, and his syndrome had improved each time after the first unsatisfactory session. It was time he worked with another therapist, and with Ami not quite ready it would be Raina. Ben's session didn't start until ten, and Raina was on the calendar from nine to three, so she decided to go with that. As she was thinking through it her vivacious assistant came smiling through the door. "Hey kiddo" Michele greeted her. "Got a schedule adjustment for you."

"Okay. What is it?" Raina asked, making her way to the break room.

"You're taking Ben Stillman this morning." Michele replied.

Raina poked her head out the door. "Really?" she queried, excited to be taking on another 'real' LSS client.

"Really." Michele confirmed. "You up for it?" she asked.

Raina returned with her tea. "Absolutely. Just tell me everything I need to know and I'm good." she replied. "He doesn't have a huge cock, does he? Bill was horny as hell last night." she laughed.

"No, he's pretty average." Michele replied with a grin. "He is a bit of a tough nut though. You can count on needing the prostate massage for sure, and it might take you fifteen minutes of that to get him ready." she explained.

"Whoa... that does sound tough." Raina responded. "So... what about the anal part of the session?" she asked.

"All I can tell you is that my last session with him was an hour." Michele told her "including the oral, of course."

"He was in your butt for forty-five minutes?" Raina responded. "Guess I better add some of that numb-butt to the lube." she laughed. "Holy crap!"

Michele chuckled. "Oh... I suppose I could have pressed for an earlier finish; but he was really enjoying it." she said. "And I kinda think that's the point, so don't be too quick with the finish. He isn't going to hurt you, that's for sure. He just needs some variety in his therapists." Michele added. "He'll be with us for a while, so Ami will get her turn sooner or later."

"Be right back" Raina said, heading into the lab. She selected a bottle of lube marked '+N', coated her prep tool, and carefully inserted it into her tender asshole, sliding it in and out to thoroughly distribute the numbing lube. Then she carried the bottle into the therapy room and prepared for her client. Just as she emerged, Ami arrived looking unusually content.

"Good morning Ami." Michele greeted her. "How did things go with Rod?" she asked.

"Mmm... if all men did what he did, vaginal sex would be exclusively for making babies." Ami laughed. "OH.... MY... GOD..." she added.

"Well... so... what exactly did he do?" Raina asked innocently.

"He made sweet, sweet love to my ass." Ami replied. "And I do mean SUH WEET" she emphasized. "I have never been treated like that by any man ever."

"Well then." Michele began. "Is it safe to say you're ready for another shot at the test?" she queried.

"Whenever Rod is available." Ami replied. "He said he'd call you this morning." she added, heading for the break room. She returned with her green tea, and joined Raina out on the patio.

"Um... so... what exactly does that mean?" Raina asked her.

Ami looked her in the eye. "Ever had a man stick his tongue up your ass?" she asked. "For ten minutes?" she added.

"Uh... can't say I have.." Raina replied. "but..."

"How about a little ribbed vibrator in there while he sucks your pussy?" Ami suggested. Raina shook her head. "Fingers, tongue, toys, and finally his cock." Ami sighed. "I came for ten minutes with that beautiful thing up my butt, and wanted more" she added.

"Wow." Raina responded. "Sounds pretty good. Bill fucked me in the butt last night; but the foreplay was just a finger and some lube." she said. "And I thought I had it good." she laughed.

"Oh trust me sweetie, I was a bit of a fantasy for Rod which probably helped." Ami revealed. "and I would do that again any time." she giggled. "I'm still whipped; but my ass feels loved, not fucked."

Michele poked her head out the door. "Hey Ami, Rod says tomorrow at two works for him. I can move some things around if you're up for it." Michele said.

"Sure!" Ami responded.

"There's Ben. I should go in." Raina said. "Glad to hear things went well with Rod." she added. She went into the reception area and smiled as Ben Stillman walked through the door. "Hello Ben, I'm Raina and I'll be working with you today." she told him, shaking his hand.

"Yes, Michele mentioned that when we spoke yesterday." Ben replied. "I hope you're up for it sweetie. I'm a tough one." he chuckled.

"Oh I'm sure we'll be fine Ben. Why don't you go ahead and get yourself ready. Have a quick shower and I'll be in when you're ready for me." Raina said.

Michele came out of the lab and stuck her head out the door. "Ami, can you give me a hand in the lab please?" she asked.

"Be right in." Ami replied, finishing her tea before getting up to join the boss. Michele had mentioned she had some techniques to test, and Ami was always up for helping on the research side.

Raina gave Ben plenty of time, then knocked on the door. She heard his mumble and walked in, closing the door behind her. "So Ben, do you have any hot spots I need to help with today?"

Ben chuckled. "I don't know sweetie. I've been on this table four times in the past week, so I'm like a limp rag."

"Well... we'll just give you a little tuneup, then we can focus on the spots we want to be hot, mmmm?" Raina suggested, her hands doing their usual tests to make sure she wasn't missing a tight spot. She found a few muscles that were a bit tight, and used her skilled fingers to ease that stress. Now she found herself on the way back up his thigh. Ben was still on his belly, and Raina got an idea...

Ben always enjoyed a good massage, and this was no exception. Raina had good hands, and knew just where to focus her attention. But... What the... he wondered, feeling her fingers prying his butt cheeks apart. Then her wet tongue found his anus, working at his rear while her fingertips teased his balls. The girl spent a good five minutes on his ass, bringing the first twitch from his dick.

"Mmm.. okay Ben... go ahead and turn over... we'll finish up the massage.." Raina said. "Just a little preview.." she chuckled. He rolled over and she finished up with the muscle massage, working her way up his thigh to begin the LSR phase. She reached for the lube, coating her middle finger before easing the tip into his butt. "Try and relax now Ben." she said softly, letting her tongue slide over the crown of his soft penis as her finger gently pushed into his ass. He grunted as her lips wrapped around his cockhead, her digit sliding deep into his rectum to begin massaging his prostate. She lifted her head briefly. "Easy does it Ben... let it happen" she whispered, taking his cock down to the root in her warm mouth.

His ass tingled from the numbing lube, her finger finding exactly the right spot. "ohhhhmmm.." he moaned, his penis feeling the suckling of her lips as she worked her oral skills on his organ. He felt a twitch in his loins, his dick jerking in her mouth as it grew. "ohhhh Raina... f-feels good..." he moaned.

Hmm.. this is promising! Raina thought as she felt the small spasm and increase in size. She eased a second finger into his asshole, twisting the two digits gently as she felt another twitch. Ben groaned, his hips squirming as she sucked hard on his meat. A minute longer and he was ready, and Raina gently withdrew her fingers from his butt, carefully wiping them without taking her lips away from his cock. She picked up the bottle of lube, eased her lips up his shaft and over the head, then gripped his length and poured plenty of the slippery compound on his crown. Coating his organ with the lube, she wiped her hands, removed the prep tool, and climbed up on the table. "Here we go Ben... nice and easy..." Raina said softly, lowering her hips to nibble at his sensitive glans with her anal sphincter. Ben groaned as she eased her anal channel down his shaft, her relaxed muscles letting his erect member slide easily into her rectum. Raina squeezed his cock with her velvety sheath, easing her chute up and down an inch or so. "Feel good Ben?" she cooed, clenching and releasing her sphincter, then her inner ring, then the network of muscles deep in her channel. "Mmmm?"

"ohhhyessss... ohfuccccckkkk.." Ben whispered hoarsely. "sooooooo tight"

Raina eased her asshole up and down on Ben's cock, gently squeezing it along the way. She felt several small twitches; but kept up her pace. She knew the '+N' on the bottle would desensitize things for both herself and her client, and she also knew it felt damn good at the moment. Going back to her trained techniques, she lifted her hips until she felt the ridge of his crown at her inner sphincter, then clenched her outer ring, working his cockhead with the inner muscle. "Mmmm... nice and tight..." she whispered, massaging his organ until she felt another spasm. Raina relaxed her muscles and gently slid her butthole down his penis. "Easy Ben... Not yet..." She willed the muscles of her inner channel to massage his shaft, the smooth heat of her bottom rippling along his twitching shaft as she drew him ever closer to his peak. "Almost... almost Ben..." she whispered. She felt two spasms in quick succession and knew it was time. She began riding him, fucking him with her convulsing ass.

"ohhGAWD.... OHYEAH... ohhhhhFUCK..." Ben Stillman felt the silky walls of Raina's beautiful bottom working at his cock as she stroked her hips up and down. His cock convulsed inside her, splashing blast after blast of his semen into her bowels. He could feel the slippery fluid oozing down around his penis, making her buttery-smooth sheath even slicker. "ohhhgawd... the best... yet..." he groaned.

Raina milked him dry with her well-controlled bottom, feeling his jizm as it coated his shaft. "eeeeeasy.... let it all out Ben... let it all out...." she whispered, massaging his manhood with her butthole. When his spasms stopped she relaxed her chute, letting his dick soften until it slipped free from her ass. "Mmm... Nice..." she whispered, easing herself off the table and wiping both of them. She carefully covered his loins with the sheet, then gave his thigh a squeeze. "Okay Ben. No rush. I'll be outside whenever you're ready." she told him. Then she pulled on her shorts, fetching her prep tool before heading out the door. Michele was at the desk.

Michele glanced at the clock, raising her eyes. "So how did it go with Ben?" she asked.

Raina smiled. "Fantastic." she replied. "He's responding very well." she added, heading to the office to sterilize and put away her tool before rejoining her mentor.

"I sent Ami out for deli sandwiches." Michele said, just as the therapy room door opened and Ben emerged. "Ben!" she greeted him. "I gather your session with Raina went well?"

"Very well, thanks." Ben replied, eyeing Raina with a smile. "She's really quite good" he said.

"Well thank you sir." Raina responded. "I'm here to help you Ben, and happy to do it." she added. "So when do we see you again?"

"That's up to Michele, as always." Ben chuckled, pulling out his wallet. He handed Michele his card first, then pulled two crisp C-notes out to hand them to Raina. "Thank you again Raina. I believe I'm definitely making progress."

Raina tucked the bills into the pocket of her shorts. Always nice to know when a client appreciates my butt she thought. "Thank you Ben." she said.

"How about next Monday, same time?" Michele suggested, running his card and handing him the receipt to sign.

Ben took the pen and signed. "That'll work, thanks." he said. "Raina again?" he asked, giving her a wink.

"Um... sure... if you like." Michele replied. "In another couple of weeks you'll be seeing Ami." she added, confident that the Asian woman would be ready by then.

"Oh... okay." Ben responded. "Is she the Asian girl I've seen around here?" he queried.

"Yes, that's Ami." Michele replied.

"Great, well I'll see you on Monday then. Thanks again Raina. Have a great weekend." Ben said, heading out to his car.

"Alright girl. So... how did you manage that?" Michele asked.

"What?" Raina played dumb.

"A forty-minute LSR session with Ben Stillman?" Michele replied.

"Oh... well actually it was fifty minutes for the LSR, he was beginning to respond during the massage." Raina responded. "I... um... added in a little extra stimulation mid-way through the massage." she giggled.

"Extra stimulation?" Michele pursued, wanting to know the details.

"I... um... licked his butt." Raina replied. "before he turned on his back" she added.

Michele thought about it for a moment. "That sounds like good improvisation Raina. Good work. I knew it was a good idea to switch therapists for a case like his." she said.

"It just seemed to me that if I could get things started he might respond - and he did." Raina said. "And it would have been a little shorter; but I used the '+N' lube. she added.

Ami arrived with lunch, and the three ladies adjourned to the patio to enjoy some fresh air.

*** Ami Passes the Test ***

I arrived a few minutes early as Michele had requested, and she called Ami and I into her office.

"You two understand that what happened between you the other day cannot be a distraction here in the office, right?" Michele said. "From my conversations with both of you it's pretty obvious that there was nothing clinical about that little adventure. We need to make certain that what happens here today is purely clinical." she added.

"Understood ma'm" I replied, giving Michele a smile and a wink.

"I understand Michele. But we did it to..." Ami began.

"To let you become accustomed to having a penis in your ass, yes." Michele finished the sentence. "The difficulty - if there is one - is that the penis being used for your final test is the same one that made love to you."

"Got it. It won't be a problem. 100% clinical." Ami responded.

"Okay guys. Let's see if we can't add to the staff today then." Michele said, rising from her desk.

Ami had already prepared the room, and motioned for me to go inside. I nodded and closed the door behind me. All I needed to do was to imagine someone else, and get a little help from Ami. I thought as I stripped and climbed under the sheet. I let my mind wander...

"Okay Rod... any hot spots for me today?" Ami asked, having snuck into the room in virtual silence.

"Just the usual." I mumbled. She worked her usual magic on my body, finding a few tight spots and taking care of them as she made her way down to my feet. I rolled onto my back and she made quick work of my front side. I managed to remain almost soft as her fingers found my testicles. "Mmm..." I moaned as her palm gently kneaded my orbs. I felt the cool air as she lifted the sheet, then the warmth of her mouth as she took my cockhead inside. It was only a couple of minutes before my dick was fully erect and ready. As with the first session, she was very stealthy as she lubed my cock, pulled out her prep tool, wiped her hands, and straddled me on the table.

"Okay Rod... just relax..." Ami said softly, reaching between her thighs to grasp my shaft, positioning the head at her squirming ring. "Mmm... easy now..." she mewled, easing her rear opening down onto his shaft. "There we go..." Ami whispered, taking all of his cock into her ass. When his member was fully engulfed inside her sheath she consciously clenched her outer sphincter, squeezing the base of his penis. "ohhh yesss..."

She's doing well I thought as her smooth channel worked on my cock. and her asshole is heavenly!. "ohhhhyesssss..." I hissed, twitching my meat in her butthole.

Ami felt his twitch and relaxed her muscles. I'm in control here. she thought, her hips remaining perfectly still with his cock buried deep in her bottom. "Easy Rod... I have the reigns..." she whispered, letting her hands gently knead his chest. Sensing his calm Ami began gliding her smooth sheath up and down on his meat, occasionally testing him with a brief clenching spasm in her butt. Another twitch and she relaxed and stopped the motion. "Not yet... not yet..." Two minutes passed before she sensed he was calm again. "One last trip..." she whispered, easing her anal chute up and down his shaft.

"ohhhyess... yes Ami... wonderful..." I whispered hoarsely as her velvety rectal sheath glided smoothly up and down my cock. She would definitely pass this test.

Ami felt the to spasms from Rod's penis. "Ohhhhkay Rod... Let it go..." she said, her hips moving more quickly now as her muscles began working his organ. "That's it... reeeeLEEEEASE..." she whispered, her rectal channel quivering around his convulsing dick. "YESSSSSSSS...." she hissed, slamming her hips down to pump his dick into her butthole. His cock continued to twitch, oozing his fluid into her rump as her muscles milked him dry. A few minutes later his organ softened and she gently squeezed him out. "There we go Rod... good job... " she said, swinging herself easily over the side of the table. She wiped both of them, then her hands, pulling up her shorts and grabbing her prep tool before she covered his loins with the sheet. "Relax. I'll be outside when you're ready Rod. No rush." she said, quietly leaving the room.

"How'd it go Ami?" Michele asked.

"Great... but I think we should wait for Rod's analysis." Ami replied. "But it was good from my perspective." she added, heading into the office to put things away. When she came back out Rod had emerged.

"Ami said it went well - from her perspective." Michele said. "What's yours?"

"Perfect." I replied. "Purely clinical, excellent skills, very good control, and a very satisfying release." I added. "I give her a solid 'A'" I gave Ami a wink.

"Ready for prime time then?" Michele asked with a smile.

"Ready for prime time." I replied.

"Okay Ami, you'll be seeing Doctor Cyrus next Tuesday at one pm." Michele said.

"Works for me." Ami replied.

"I'll see you ladies soon." I said, giving Ami a smile and a wink. "Great job Ami." I added as I turned to leave. I knew I'd be hearing from her. I just didn't know what I was going to say.

*** Michele tries a DP with Joe and Dave ***

Michele finished up and hurried back to the house. Joe had mentioned that Dave was looking to 'hookup' again, and she was horny as hell. The men would be bringing pizza, which was fine with her. It gave her more time to get herself ready for some fun. She filled the tub and added her favorite fragrance and moisturizing beads, and climbed in after lighting a half-dozen candles. She used a very special 'tool' she found to pump both of her openings full of fragrant and fresh bubbles to clean things out. Emerging from the steamy bath, she dried herself and pulled on a long t-shirt - just long enough to cover her butt - and decided to forego any undergarments. They'll just be coming off early in the evening anyway! she chuckled.

Joe and Dave arrived with two large pies, one all-meat for the guys, the other a veggie combo for Michele. She went to the cabinet, opening it and reaching for plates. Both men got a good look at her bare bottom as she stretched, and gave each other the thumbs up. "What?" Michele laughed, handing them each a plate.

"Oh... nothing dear." Joe said, piling two slices on his plate.

"Cute tush though." Dave said, doing the same.

"Mmm... thanks Dave." Michele responded, choosing two slices of the veggie pizza and sprinkling on the red chile flakes and grated parmesan.

"So you like your pie spicy, eh?" Dave chuckled.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers