Happy Ending Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"DP?" Raina asked. "What's that?"

"Um.. double penetration?" Ami suggested.

"Exactly. One in the front, one in the back. Oral doesn't count." Michele said.

"No way!" Raina exclaimed.

"Yes, way." Michele said. "I was with these two gents, been with them before for some fun." she began. "We'd been going at it for a bit, the usual fucking and sucking, sometimes both. Then the guy who wasn't busy decided he'd try the rear entrance while my boyfriend was in my pussy." she explained. Raina and Ami were riveted. "I gotta tell ya, I wasn't too happy when that dick went up my butt. Thought they were gonna split me in two; but nothing I could do was gonna get him out of my ass until he was done. Then - all of a sudden - WHAM! I went flying like I was shot out of a cannon." Michele continued.

"You fell off?" Raina laughed.

"I had the most intense orgasm EVER!" Michele corrected her friend. "I mean GAWD that was incredible, and my asshole must have been clenching up a storm, because the cock back there went off as well. Felt like ten minutes straight of gut-wrenching CUM. Then the guy in back just collapsed and rolled off of me."

"So... what about the other guy?" Ami pursued.

"He hadn't made it there yet, so I pulled myself up, repositioned, took him into my butt and got him off with my muscles." Michele told them. "Most exciting sex I've ever had. We were all pretty much done for the evening after that." she added, finishing her wine.

"Hmmm... sounds painful." Raina suggested. "I mean... I've had Bill's thumb up my butt while he was fucking my pussy. Felt pretty full."

"No comparison sweetie." Michele replied. "Fingers don't count."

"Big difference, huh?" Ami pursued.

"HUGE difference." Michele replied. "Nothing like a cock in both holes, just make sure you're ready for it. And whatever you do, don't do it with two big cocks." she laughed.

The consumption and conversation went on until ten, when Michele reminded them of the eight o'clock call in the morning and the lab session afterward. They finished the open bottles and went their separate ways.

*** New Training - Tools and Techniques ***

At eight sharp the phone rang and Michele tapped the 'answer' button on the small conference phone. "Michele" she called.

"This is Jill at APT Michele. And I have Doctor Warren Walsh here with me." Jill replied. "Who do you have at your end?" she asked.

"I have Raina Jackson and Ami Park" Michele responded.

The discussion began, with Jill and Doctor Walsh asking questions about the progress they'd been making, specifically with Michael Richards and Jim Wilke, the two clients referred by the APT. They went into details about techniques and results, as well as the training regimen and related tools. An hour later they wrapped it up with hearty thanks and 'jobs well done' from the APT representatives. Doctor Walsh in particular was impressed, and let them know it. The call ended and Michele looked at her two charges. "You girls should be very proud of yourselves. We are getting a solid reputation with the Association, and you both have some financial kudo's coming." Michele said. "Oh.. I almost forgot this... Raina, Doctor Cyrus has requested you for his therapy session next week. I told him I would clear it with you; but my thinking is you should probably take it. I know he's your boss at the Wellness Center and all; but if that bothers you we can take you on full time here." Michele said. "Oh... and he donated ten grand to the project" she added.

"So... you'll give me a full time thing here?" Raina asked.

"Absolutely. Give Cyrus your two-week notice and you can start here in two weeks." Michele replied. "I'll be happy to have you, and I'm sure Ami wouldn't mind either." she added.

"I would definitely appreaciate the extra - um - hands" Ami laughed.

"Okay ladies, let's take a quick tea break and get on with the development work." Michele told them, rising from the conference table to head outside with the tea pot. Ami and Raina followed her with the muffins and fruit. They sat around the table without many words for a minute or two, munching and sipping.

"So... um... that DP thing you talked about last night..." Raina blurted out.

"Yes?" Michele giggled.

"Is it... does it... I mean, is there any problem..." she stammered.

"Yes, it hurts at first. No, there's no problem." Michele tried to respond. "Actually, once I got used to it the feelings was... well... thrilling." she added. "But listen sweetie, it's gotta be two guys you trust. If you haven't done a threesome, then that's where you should start."

"So... do you have threesomes often?" Ami asked, getting interested now.

"No. Not often." Michele replied. "I've had maybe a dozen threesomes in the last five years." she said. "Only one DP, and that was a couple of weeks ago." she added. "And the two men were the same guys I've had several threesomes with - maybe five. My boyfriend and I have done other things... a couple of swinger parties... that kind of thing."

"So you both had sex with other people." Ami clarified.

"Yeah, sometimes in the same room." Michele laughed. "But I don't do anal with anyone in that kind of situation - unless the man I'm with wants to. I've seen a couple of times where some guy with a huge cock forces it up some girl's butt and just fucks the crap out of her - sometimes literally." she giggled.

"Ewwwww." Raina giggled.

"Yeah, and OWWWWWW" Ami added.

"Okay ladies, let's get to the project, shall we?" Michele suggested. "You two captured some data, right?" she queried, getting a nod from both girls. "And this is data of Ami's now-famous 'massage' technique?" she pursued. Again, two nods. "Well then Raina, you and I have work to do on the Syb. We have to train ourselves to duplicate that technique which shall heretofore be known as the 'Ami Massage technique'." Michele told them. "I don't care who goes first, and the other one can run the capture/correlate setup. Ami, I guess that leaves you out for today. Feel free to catch up on your reports and answer the phones. We'll be a couple of hours anyway."

Michele and Raina worked through their training, both of them almost getting it right. Close enough to call it a day. They scheduled a followup final session and closed up shop around four.

*** Raina tries a Threesome ***

Raina had called Bill, telling him she had something 'very important' to talk to him about. They met at their favorite outdoor cafe and ordered a Latte'. "So... what's so important babe?" Bill asked.

"Um... it's... well I'm not exactly sure how to bring this up..." Raina stammered.

"Oh nonsense honey. Just spit it out." Bill suggested, squeezing her hand.

"Well... okay..." Raina responded. "You know I think that our sex life is fantastic, right?" she asked him.

"Oh gawd yes. The best sweetie" Bill replied.

"Um... well... I was talking with a girlfriend the other day, and she was saying how great it was to have... um... threesomes with her boyfriend and another guy... and.. I was wondering..." Raina stammered.

Bill was surprised to say the least. Fuckin' A! he thought. Jerry Baldwin has been hinting that he would love a shot at Raina. Maybe....

"Bill?" Raina pinged him.

"Oh... uh... sorry babe... just had to get my head around the idea I guess" he laughed. "I think I'm okay with it." Bill said. "I mean... we'd have to have some rules of course..."

"Oh yeah, of course." Raina replied.

"I mean, like... you can give him head... or he can fuck your pussy... but..." Bill began.

"NO butt..." Raina blurted.

Bill laughed. "He can't put it in yours..." he said.

Raina laughed. "Right!"

"And we would have to agree on the other guy." Bill added.

"Yeah, of course." Raina agreed. "So... do you have anyone in mind?" she asked.

"Me?" Bill chuckled. "This is your idea sweetie. Do you have anyone in mind?" he asked her.

"Hmmm... How 'bout Jerry?" Raina suggested. "He's kinda cute, kinda ripped, and he flirts a lot with me."

"Well... I can bring it up. I'll be seeing him tomorrow." Bill told her. Then he smiled. "I think he just might go for it."

"Great!" Raina responded.

"Okay... but... how do we... you know..." Bill couldn't bring himself to ask.

"Oh... well my friend suggested we get a little... you know... loose, and then we play some kind of game... like strip poker, or... whatever." Raina said.

"Wow, you've been thinking about this haven't you!?" Bill said.

"Um.. a little bit, yeah." Raina told him. "It could be fun... I think" she giggled.

Three days later Bill and Jerry were at Raina's place for dinner. She'd prepared Bill's favorite meal, roasted beef rib with garlic mashed potatoes and green peas. She matched that up with a rich Cabernet, and the three of them did in two bottles during dinner. Raina insisted she do the dishes if they cleared the table, and she was at the sink working on those dishes when Jerry came up behind her. He rested his hands on her shoulders, pressing his partially erect cock against her cushy rear. "Bill tells me you might be interested in a little fun for three?" Jerry said, kneading her shoulders. There was no bra strap, and he let his hands roam down her arms, his fingers reaching out to confirm his suspicion.

Raina wriggled free, giving Jerry a smile. "Yeah... maybe... if you're nice." she teased. She used her arms to squeeze her firm titties together, making sure he noticed. "Let me finish up in here and I'll be out. Why don't you to guys figure out what we're going to play?" Raina suggested, turning back around to finish up the dishes.

Jerry watched Raina turn around, his mouth getting dry as he took in the curve of her luscious butt. Damn that's a hot ass - and I'll be seeing it up close and personal in just a little while... he thought, spinning around to talk games with Bill.

"There you are." Bill said. "You harrassing the help again?" he laughed, knowing damn well where his buddy had been - and what he was doing.

"Oh hey man, I almost forgot - I brought us a game I found!" Jerry said, rushing out the door to get the game from the car. He brought it back in, tearing the plastic from the box as he went in. "Menage" Jerry said excitedly. "Let's check it out."

***** The Game *****

The game was tailored to match the situation by having two decks of 'action cards', one deck for two guys and a girl (MMF) and one deck for one guy and two girls (MFF). The board had a primary path which ran around the border, and a '3-way' path that twisted and turned through the middle. Each landing space had a movement associated with it, such as 'Move Back Two', or 'Jump to Oral Thrill'. Each action card had two actions printed on it, one for the early part of the game and the other for later in the game. Early actions were things like 'Remove an Article of Clothing', or 'Pour Another Drink', where late game actions were sexual acts - 'Perform Oral Sex for 30 Seconds', and 'Fuck for 2 Minutes'. There was also a deck of 'Player' cards, which a player could add to their stash when landing on one of the five 'Draw' spaces. The 'Player' cards could be played at any time, and had things such as 'Decline' (a sex act), and 'Demand' (a sex act) on them.

Raina emerged from the kitchen to find the two guys reading through the simple instructions. "So... what's the object of the game?" she asked.

"Uh... to have sex?" Bill laughed.

"Well, the winner of the game is the person who has the most orgasms." Jerry said, reading the paper.

"And how do you go about having orgasms?" Raina asked.

Jerry held up one of the 'Action' cards that said 'Fuck for 2 Minutes'. "You play this kind of card when you land on one of those spaces." he replied, pointing to one of the many 'Action Card' spaces which were plentiful around the board. Then he held up a card that said 'Partner's Choice', and read the description. "When a 'Partner's Choice' card is played, you must select both a partner and a sexual act as well as duration - which may include performing an act to orgasm." he read. "So... what are the rules here?" he asked. "Um... anything goes, right?" Jerry suggested.

"Well. uh... No anal." Raina replied.

"What?" Jerry pursued. "Not even a finger?"

"Or a tongue?" Bill added.

"Oh... maybe those would be okay; but Jerry can't fuck me in the ass." Raina clarified.

"Oh so now you're discriminating?" Jerry laughed. "Just teasing Raina. That's okay. I wouldn't mind watching Bill do you that way though." he chuckled.

"Hmmm... this might be a fun game." Bill said.

"Okay guys. Enough about my ass. Let's get going here." Raina suggested, picking up the directions. "Says here that we should begin the game wearing a normal set of garments, and we should be 'sober within reason' - whatever that means." she giggled, looking around. She continued with the 'Beginning Play' directions "Players roll one die to determine who begins the game, and roll two dice when it was their turn."

They each selected a playing piece, then rolled to determine the lead player. Jerry won the roll, and on his first play he landed on an 'Action Card' space. He pulled the top card and read the 'early game' direction. 'Remove any garment from an opponent'. He looked over at Raina. "Lose the shoes girl" he said, watching as she did so.

Raina rolled and landed on one of the 'Everybody Drink' spaces. They each had a swig of wine and the play continued.

Thirty minutes later they were pretty tipsy, and - thanks to the guys preferences - Raina was nude. Jerry was finding it difficult to keep his eyes off of her body. The rules stated that no sex acts could be played by a player who was not naked, and Jerry was a long ways behind in that area. Raina rolled - and landed on an 'Action Card' space, pulling the top card to read it. "Oh yeah guys... it says 'Choose a partner to perform oral sex on you for 1 minute'!" Raina read. Then she pushed her chair back and spread her legs. "Jerry... eat my pussy." she giggled.

Jerry was off his chair in a flash, crawling over between Raina's thighs. He lowered his head and brought his tongue to bear on her already moist labia. "mmmph" he mumbled as Raina grabbed his head. He licked and sucked at the girl's hot pussy until he heard Bill call TIME, then gave her gash a final pass with his oral digit. He looked up at Raina's smiling face and grinned. "Delicious" he told her, going back to his seat.

Bill and Jerry went three more rounds before they were eligible, and Raina had gotten lucky with her turns, picking up a 'Demand' card and having Bill suck her nipples while he fingered her cunt for two minutes using a 'Partner's Choice' card.

"Okay now." Jerry said. "The real game begins..." he said as both he and Bill were now eligible. Jerry rolled the dice and landed on a 'Draw Card' space, taking the top card. "Oh yeah... now we're talkin'" he said. The card was a 'Demand', and read 'Choose a partner and perform any sex act with them for five minutes', he showed the card to both Bill and Raina. "Raina, stand up and bend over the table. I'm going to fuck you for five minutes." Jerry said. Raina looked at Bill, who nodded for her to do it. Raina stood up and Jerry did the same, backing off so he could watch her get into position. Then he walked up behind her, placing the head of his dick against her wet slit and pushing into the heat of her vagina. "Oh yeah... so fucking tight... sheeeahhhhhhh" he howled, stroking slowly into her as his thumbs parted her cheeks. He glanced over to make sure Bill had started the timer, then began thrusting in and out of Raina's pussy as she squealed and mewled in response. His balls were bouncing off of her sensitive clit, and she was getting close. "So... fucking... HOT..." Jerry howled, pounding his meat into this girl he'd admired and fantasized about for two years.

Raina was in it to win now, her pussy being worked by Bill's friend's cock. With every stroke his swinging testicles bounced off of her already sensitized clit. "ohk... ohmmm... ah... ahhh... yes... yessss.... FUCK ME..." she howled. Then she felt the tip of his thumb worrying her anus and that did it. "ohYEAHHH... CUMMMMINGGG..."

Bill watched his buddy pounding his thick cock into Raina's cunt, the look on her face telling the story. She howled as her peak arrived, her hips wriggling as Jerry fucked her steaming pussy. "Yeah baby... cum for Jerry..." Bill said, watching the timer as it counted down. His girlfriend was in recovery mode when he called "TIME".

Damn Jerry thought as he eased his throbbing cock out of the cute blonde's hot, wet sheath. He'd been a minute or less away from a nice climax, and she'd gone over the top. He grabbed the marker and reached over to tally the first 'O' of the game for Raina, then gave her a playful slap on the rear.

Bill rolled and landed on a space which said 'Everybody Drink, then Roll again', and ended up drawing an Action card which read 'Partner's Choice for Five Minutes'. He looked at Raina and winked. "Five minutes baby." he said. He pushed his chair back as she came over to him, dropping her head to his lap. "Oh yeah baby... suck my cock" he grunted. He noticed Jerry hadn't started the timer yet, and gave him a tap. Jerry held a finger up to his lips, and Bill nodded his acknowledgement. Jerry was just giving him a break with his girl.

Five minutes... what to do... Raina thought as she took his shaft to the root. Something Jerry can't do! she decided, pulling her lips up until his member popped free with a lewd PLOP. She stood up and leaned close to whisper in his ear "My ass baby", then she turned around to face the table, giving Jerry a wink. Her hand reached between her legs to position Bill's dick at her anus, then she pushed backward. The squeak that came from her was the only indication...

"ohhhhhhhhfuck yeah..." Bill groaned as Raina's asshole slipped gently down his length. His hands reached around to find her firm breasts, fondling the silky globes as she fucked him with her butt. "so fucking TIGHT" he grunted.

It took him a minute; but Jerry figured out what was going on, his fingers finding his own dick under the table as he watched his buddy's girlfriend riding him in her asshole. DAMN that's gotta feel incredible! he thought, watching the look on her face.

Raina was determined to get Bill off, and began convulsing the muscles in her rectal channel as she stroked her snug sheath up and down his throbbing organ. She felt a twitch, then a stronger spasm, then the beginning of his ejaculation. His fingers went from her nipples down to her wet pussy, and a few seconds on her clit sent her over the top as well. "CUM IN MY ASS BABYYYYY..." Raina screamed, slamming her bottom down on Bill's cock as he pumped her bowels full of his seed. Her second climax wasn't quite as strong as the first one; but it was grand because of how it was achieved - with her man's penis in her asshole.

Bill's cock had responded to Raina's deliberate clenches; but when his fingers took her over the top with him, the convulsions in her butthole drove him wild, draining his balls as she wriggled her tush against him.

"Uh... TIME" Jerry called, a good minute after the time had expired. He picked up the rules, reading that stopping a climax-in-progress was forbidden, so they were good. He watched Raina writhe around on Bill's lap with a grin on her cute face, caught her eye and said "Anal". The grin became an ear-to-ear smile as Raina nodded her head.

Raina slowly stood up, getting help from Bill as she swung herself off of his lap. She looked at Jerry. "That's another one for me, and one for Bill" she told him. "Is there extra credit for buttfucking?" she laughed.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers