Happy Ending Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"Not unless I can participate!" Jerry objected with a chuckle, tallying the scores. "Oh, by the way guys, the timer had expired before you did; but the rules say that interrupting any orgasm is forbidden, so..."

"So we're good." Bill responded.

Raina rolled, landing on one of the 'corner' spaces that directed her into the '3-some path' with a second roll. The guys let out a hoot as she landed on 'Three-way Sex. With this one, she rolled the dice to determine the duration. Eleven minutes. "Oh boy...." Raina squealed. "One in my mouth, one in my pussy. Let's go boys." she said.

"Why don't you lay on your back on the table?" Bill suggested.

"Who gets what?" Jerry asked, determined he was going to get off this time.

"Um... I'll suck Jerry's cock and Bill can fuck me." Raina replied, climbing onto the table, hanging her head off the edge as Bill pulled her crotch around and into position. His hand was on the timer. "DO IT!" Raina called, letting out a muffled squeal as Jerry's penis filled her mouth while Bill eased into her cunt.

Bill got the timer after penetrations at both ends, then grasped her lush hips to begin stroking in and out of Raina's hot vaginal channel. He watched as Jerry tried not to just fuck Raina's face, his hips trembling as she worked her lips and tongue on his meat. "Yeah buddy... get some" he said, his hips on autopilot as he fucked Raina's wet chute. He ground his loins against hers with each stroke, giving her clit a good workout. He glanced at the timer. Ten minutes to go...

Jerry looked down to watch his cock sliding in and out of Raina's pretty face, his fingers running along her jaw, down her neck and on to her boobs. Her nipples were hard as a rock as he kneaded her breasts with his hands. "Gawd that feels so fucking nice babe." he grunted, easing his shaft into her throat. She let out a muffled moan, her lips suckling on his penis as his balls rested on her nose. Then he felt her fingers parting his buttocks, a slender finger pushing up his ass as she sucked. "ohhhhFUCK... yeah Raina... that's it... finger my asshole baby... SUCK that dick" he growled.

She had to admit - this was exciting. One cock fucking her face while another filled her pussy. Raina found herself climbing passion's peak a third time, sucking hard on Jerry's dick as she pushed a second finger up his nasty butthole. She sensed his first spasm in her mouth and prepared to swallow, her tongue lashing at the bulbous head. "mmmGLLLPHHHHMMMHHH" she squealed as she felt Bill's fingers on her super-sensitive clit again.

Bill ground his groin against her, feeling the clenching of her vaginal walls as she approached another climax. He reached under her bottom, found her still-slick rear, and pushed two of his fingers into her rear entry, pounding her pussy as he did so. Her cunt clenched tight on his cock as he watched Jerry slam his meat into her mouth, then all three of them throbbed and thrashed in a massive simultaneous orgasm. Bill filled her belly with his second load, Jerry poured his first down her throat, and Raina just took the buffeting from two raging cocks and rode the waves of her third climax. The three of them writhed as one, Raina's body receiving deposits from both ends as she milked the last of their loads with her sucking mouth and spasming cunt.

Jerry was the first to give up, his cock pulling free of Raina's lips as he slumped back onto the chair. A last spurt from his dick splashed on her cheek. "Mmmmm" she said, using a finger to capture the sticky deposit and sucking the digit clean. Bill eased his penis from her hot pussy, leaning down to lick her clitoris before he fell back onto his chair. Both of the guys just stared at Raina's still-trembling body, her legs splayed wide as the juices flowed onto the table from the gaping maw of her cunt. Then she pulled herself up using just her abs, amazing both of the men who watched. "That's one each." she laughed, tallying the scores on the white board. "And the totals at..." she glanced at the clock "Nine-twelve PM are... drum roll please... THREE orgasms for Rockin' Raina... TWO orgasms for Wild Bill... and ONE orgasm for Jammin' Jerry" she giggled.

"Wow" Jerry mumbled. "Six freakin' orgasms so far." he said.

"Uh... so far?" Raina pursued.

"Well yeah baby." Bill responded. "I think Jerry should get a shot at one more." he added as he reached for the dice, tossing them to his buddy. "Roll 'em Jer" Bill said.

Jerry laughed. "Um... no... I'm gonna play this..." he said, tossing a 'Demand' card onto the board.

Raina looked at the card. "Uh... oh..." she said.

Bill read it aloud. "Anal intercourse with your choice of partner for five minutes". he chuckled. "I believe that is ruled out by the personal exclusions sir..." Bill said.

"Okay, well how about Raina bends over the table, I fuck her pussy, and she lets me slip a finger into that fine tushie." Jerry suggested, smiling at Raina. "Okay... maybe two fingers." he laughed.

"ONE" Raina barked, bending her form over the table edge a third time. "Timer!" she said as she felt Jerry's thick cudgel pushing it's way into her already well-fucked cunt. "nnnYIGHHHMMMMM" she grunted as the penis pushed deep. Then she felt the finger at her anus, teasing at the pink ring as the cock began sawing in and out. "Ohhhh... easy..." she begged as the thick digit moved past her sphincter and into her rectum.

Jerry watched his middle finger as it disappeared into Raina's beautiful ass. It would have been hotter had it been his dick going in there; but her cunt was so damn hot it just didn't really matter much. He eased the finger deep into her clenching, mucky chute, feeling it on the other side of the thin membrane as he stroked his dick into her pussy. "Mmmm.... nice.... tight..." he mumbled, sliding his manhood all the way into the slippery heat then wriggling the digit in her butt. "Fuck... ohFUCK..." he grunted.

Bill watched his girlfriend getting fucked by someone else, his fingers moving involuntarily to his still wet dick. It jumped to attention as he listened to Raina's little mewls accompanied by the slapping of Jerry's loins against her ass. He stood up and walked around in front of her, presenting his erect organ to her lips.

She jerked as the soft flesh of Bill's penis brushed her lips, then realized what he wanted. "Jerry, fuck the timer and don't you DARE take your cock out of me until we're all done!" Raina barked, pursing her lips to take Bill's dick into her mouth. It wasn't about the game anymore, it was about raw lust and the power of the orgasm - and Raina wanted MORE.

It had been a few months since his breakup with Sherry; but he had to say, Raina's pussy was far hotter in every respect than his ex-girlfriend's cunt. He could feel the muscles in Raina's sheath as they rippled along his shaft. And this ass... oh GAWD this asshole is fucking HEAVEN inside! he thought, looking down as he pulled his dick most of the way out of her pussy. Just for the thrill he finger fucked her willing pooper, sliding his digit all the way in then all the way out. He aimed and dropped a glob of saliva right on her puckering hole, then pushed his thumb into her butt and resumed his fucking of her vaginal channel. "So... fucking... HAWWWWT" he growled. His cock twitched in her seething cauldron and Raina squealed. "ohhhh FUCK" Jerry groaned, knowing he was about to lose it. He pulled halfway out and looked down, working his thumb in and out of her asshole in feigned anal intercourse. Raina squealed again, wriggling her sexy hips backward. "Mmmm... you wanna FUCK, huh?" he grunted, jamming his thick digit deep into her rectum. "Yeah baby... TAKE IT" he barked, pounding his throbbing member into her wet pussy to the sound of her muffled squeals. By the convulsions inside her body he knew she was cumming again and he had to catch up...

Bill was amazed at the suction from her pretty face as she was slammed from behind by his friend. "Oh baby... oh yeah baby... ohGAWD baby... SUCK ME..." he howled, his hips sliding his dick in and out of Raina's mouth. He could see Jerry's thumb fucking her butthole as he pounded into her cunt, and the muffled squeals coming from around his own penis suggested she was going over the top. He caught Jerry's eye and both of the men grinned, redoubling their efforts to empty their loads into a very willing and receptive Raina Jackson. Her body shuddered and wriggled, taking the cocks as if she'd been doing it her whole life. Jerry was first to begin pumping his seed into her; but Bill wasn't far behind. Raina had finished her convulsions and was just letting them use her until they were done.

Two minutes later and the two men fell back into their chairs, although Jerry left his hand on Raina's ass Just because it feels so damn nice. he thought, squeezing and fondling the perfect flesh.

She could sense the semen oozing from between her legs, and knew there was a long thread of the stuff going to the floor from her mouth. But it felt so damn good to get FUCKED like that! she thought, running her tongue around her lips before she pushed herself up, giggling as she felt Jerry's fingers exploring the crack of her ass. A fingertip pushed inside her ring as she climbed down, and remained there until she wriggled away and headed for the bathroom. "Back in a flash" she said.

"Holy fuck man..." Jerry said. "She is so damn hot!" He put a finger under his nose and took a deep breath. "And that ass... oh my gawd, that ass..."

Bill nodded and smiled. "Yeah..." was all he could come up with.

Raina emerged from the bathroom having splashed her face and wiped all the excess bodily fluids, then she threw on her satin robe. "Okay boys, one more each..." she tallied the scores. "That's five for me, four for my Billie, and two for you Jerry. "That's eleven orgasms - enough for one evening." she declared, grabbing another bottle of wine and the corkscrew.

"So honey, what do you think?" Bill asked her, letting his hand caress her lush rear through the satin as she poured his wine.

"I think we had some big fun, that's what I think." Raina replied. "What about you guys?"

"Bill, I just want to thank you for inviting me. And Raina... oh gawd sweetie... you were a fantasy before... and you're still a fantasy" Jerry laughed. "I know it isn't fair to expect this to happen again; but if it does... well... I promise you'll break tonight's record." he added, reaching over to get a quick feel of her tush.

"Well you two did pretty well tonight, so... maybe we'll do it again in a month or so." Raina said.

"Yeah, and if you have another girlfriend by then, you can bring her along." Bill laughed, taking a long swallow of the wine.

Jerry cleaned up a bit, helped with the mess, then headed home. Bill and Raina had a shower together before snuggling under the covers for the night.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers