Happy Endings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm honored you chose me Judy." I replied with a smile and a sip of my strong martini just delivered.

As we looked over the menus a dark shadow appeared over us and upon hearing, "Hello, my name is Charles, I will be serving you tonight." I looked up and was astonished.

There before me was the presence of extremely tall and very well hung black man and as my feminine eyes transfixed upon his, I knew exactly who it was that was peering back at me. As shyness enveloped my being, I quickly withdrew my stare and focused on his protruding cock, arched in a semi-hard state, so long that it nearly brushed my hand as I immediately took another sip of my drink. I had drooled over that cock long ago when I was a mere boy of 14. There was no mistaking that well defined head and the enormous size that now was causing tremors to my lips.

"My my, we certainly are getting the royal treatment tonight with your presence, Charles." Judy exclaimed.

"At your service, Madam, may I have the pleasure of being introduced to this beautiful woman you have brought with you tonight?" Charles said with much respect.

"This is Desiree, my new girl Sunday, Charles. Desiree, show off your new earrings and tongue jewelry to Charles." Judy announced.

I coyly flicked my tongue out, folding it sexily over the well formed gold cock piercing and turned my head left and right so he could read the gold advertisement's upon my lobes.

"Desiree, please kiss the head of that magnificent cock before you. I'm sure Charles wouldn't mind, would you Charles?" Judy said with a grin.

With that he turned towards me and asked what I may be having tonight as I placed my red crimson lips upon his cock head which twitched and swelled in reaction to my delicate touch.

"Hmmm, I definitely wouldn't mind more of this, as I grabbed his cock in my palm, after leaving his cock head glistening with red lip gloss." I replied sexily.

"Charles, here is a card for one night at Happy Endings. Feel free to use it as you please." Judy chimed in, clearly seeing I was enamored with our server's attributes.

"We will both have the filet steaks and salads. You can come over to my place after midnight to give Desiree her desert." Judy went on further to say.

"Yes Ma'am, at your pleasure." Charles replied, as he left with our order.

"That's him Judy that was Charles. The guy I lusted over in the gym showers. "I exclaimed as excited as a schoolgirl asked to the prom.

"Well, isn't that a coincidence. You are indeed a lucky girl Sunday. Do you think he recognized you?" Judy went on to ask.

"No way in a million years would he, not with the transformation Tuesday gave me. I'm so excited; I hope he takes up your offer." I said with a giggle.

"Oh, I'm sure he will. Let's just hope you're not too worn out to give him your best by the time he drops in." Judy said.

We enjoyed our meal and Judy told me of how my duties would run this evening. I was told of the "other" room at Happy Endings which was straight out prostitution where all her girls were presented to each customer and they would have the choice who they wanted to please them.

I was informed that no boundaries existed and I was to do as ordered by the clientele. She went onto explain that most wanted merely blowjobs but some also wanted to fuck and that the girls were always required to be in control.

"I've never done that before." I whimpered.

"Not to worry, I will be with you tonight." Judy said confidently.

I could not wait and as we prepared to pay our check, Charles returned and Judy asked if I minded leaving the tip.

I replied, "I didn't bring my purse, Judy."

"Not with cash, hun, use that pretty mouth of yours." Judy said wickedly.

I reached out and grasped Charles half hard cock and brought him closer to my corner and slowly engulfed this protruding piece of black man flesh so proudly twitching in anticipation to my painted lips.

With lips firmly planted on his flesh, I slowly went down all the way to his nicely trimmed pubic patch and with just as much intensity brought them back to the head and twirled my tongue around its swelling head.

Just as I was about to repeat, Judy interrupted with "That'll be good for now sweet Des, save some for later. You will be coming by, won't you Charles?

"Yes Madam, you can count on it. Desiree, I will definitely be picking you from the lineup." Charles answered.

My own cock trembled and I felt the wetness ooze onto my thighs. I had cum from just that brief moment of lustfulness with Charles, my dream man.

As we departed, I put a little extra swish into my hips and turned to see Charles gawking at my curvaceous figure. I could not wait for his arrival tonight.

Back at Happy Endings just before midnight Judy took me to the other room where I met the other girls. She introduced me as girl Sunday and I greeted each with a feminine kiss upon the cheek and marveled at the beauties that abounded in the room. I could see all had been there long enough that they had breast implants and I was green with envy.

Twelve o' one and the men again flooded the open doors of Happy Endings. As they were allowed into our room, each girl did their best to flirt and capture each man's heart. By three am, five men had come and gone and I had not been chosen yet.

Then through the doors came a hulking piece of black meat with a body that would not quit. Tall, handsome and the candy in my eyes, it was Charles. He strutted right up to me and took my hand. I bounced along giddy as bridesmaid catching the bouquet.

Judy led the way and we entered a room with chains and handcuff's adorning the bed. Black silk sheets covered the iron bed. Mirrors were everywhere as were fixed cameras.

"Desiree, please ready your man." Judy commanded.

Assuming she meant undress and begin my process of pleasing his manhood, I dropped to my knees and unbelted his trousers. As Charles stepped out of them, I could see his well formed cock defined under his tight silk boxers. I slipped my long red nails underneath the waistband and slowly pulled them down and this ready for action Johnson sprung lively up to where it bounced upon my awaiting cheeks.

"Give the whore a good cock slapping." I heard Judy tell him.

And with that he took his slightly firm cock and repeatedly slapped my cheeks. I begged to swallow his cock. To feel it pulse and throb between my lips is what I needed so badly.

Finally, he quit the abuse and I opened and swallowed as much as I could.

"Get her on the bed and face fuck her, you'll never get all that cock down her in that position." Judy instructed and I soon was picked up like a feather and placed on my back with my only head dangling off the bed.

"That's perfect; now give her the throat fucking she has been begging for." Judy said with a laugh.

Mouth open wide, I felt Charles force his cock way past my adams apple and down my sissy throat. I felt so much like a cock whore that I moaned with each thrust.

It wasn't long until I tasted his pre-cum and Charles slowly his rhythm while stating to Judy that it was time.

"Good, now Charles assume your position on the bed and Desiree remove your skirt and climb up here above him." Judy barked.

Once I was above his throbbing cock with my love hole poised for entry through crotch less pantyhose, Judy placed my gold cuffs in a locking mechanism above my head and fitted a leather holster of some sorts around my waist and cheeks of my ass. When all securely fitted, I felt like a helpless puppet.

"Ok, Charles, you are lubed for action. Here's goes the switch." I heard Judy laughing announce.

With that I began to hear a motor run and felt myself being lowered and saw Judy guiding his cock into my soon to be fucked former anal opening.

As the head broke the barrier, I screamed in pain and heard the motors gears being shifted with the pace being picked up rapidly. I felt as if I would split wide open as the cheeks of my ass slapped against his thighs over and over again.

With each moment, the speed increased until my boobs were hitting my face and my pussy burned with each pass of his enormous head. It was as if I was being fucked by a bucking bull.

Suddenly, the motor went quite and I landed on Charles with his cock stuffed at least 14 inches up my newly discovered pussy and I collapsed on his chest. It was then I felt the warm hot rush of cum spew what seemed like buckets of cum filling my pussy until it dripped back over his cock and balls.

I could hear Judy unleash me from this sissy fucking machine and I inched up to Charles's face and laid a sexy deep throat kiss upon him. I was so enthralled with his tongue I never even noticed Judy grasping my wig as she told me to rise and thank Charles for the cock ride.

I did as told and saw the look on Charles's face. It was as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Dan, is that you?" he hollered.

I looked at Judy and saw she held my identify as Desiree in her hands and shyly said, "Yes, honey, it's me."

"Yes, Charles this is your wanna-be boyfriend from high school. Don't you think he makes a great slut now? Desiree, you have some cum to clean up." Judy chimed in.

"Oh my god, I'll never live this down." Charles answered, as I knelt and licked his cum from his bugling ball sack and softening cock.

"No you won't, especially since all this is on DVD now. Welcome to Happy Endings Charles, you are our first man Monday." Judy said deviously.

"Of course, you can refuse and take a chance your big black brothers won't care about knowing of your love for sissy men. Or you can stay here and obey my wishes and cater to my clients who desire such a magnificently well built black stallion." Judy continued.

Charles whimpered submission and was told to get dressed and go see girl Monday to learn of his new job requirements.

"Desiree, thank Charles for the suck and fuck. I'm sure you two will be seeing a lot of each other in the future." Judy asked of me as Charles was headed out the door.

I ran over to him with his cum seeping from my freshly fucked ass and gave him another deep throat kiss and thanked him profusely.

Returning to Judy, I asked if he could be my very own stud, forever.

"Oh, so you enjoyed being fucked, huh Desiree? Was it all you hoped for?" asked Judy.

"Yes, and much more. Of course I had no other choice what with being in that contraption and all." I replied.

"Well, I wanted you to get thoroughly fucked for your first man. About Charles, we will see in time Desiree. For now, get dressed again and return to the choosing room, you will find new pantyhose in the nightstand. Your night has just begun." Judy said, handing me my wig as she left me to put myself back in proper order.

After donning fresh crotchless pantyhose and slipping back into my mini, I once again felt the softness upon my head as I fluffed my strawberry blonde locks, I dreamed of Charles as I freshed my well worn lips with a fresh coat of red lipstick and gloss. Visions of his big black cock danced in my head as I reentered the "other" room once again.

12