Happy Families Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

Christopher and Ian had fucked their mothers with their famous porn star pricks, just as Christopher and Linda were doing now, and Ken had treated Sally to a really hard rogering of her tight offspring cunthole before pulling out and blowing his paternal cream all over her delectable ass cheeks.

Ryan, having fucked Carol earlier, was able to summon up another helping of love juice, blasting his mother in the face after her killer blowjob with several long ribbons of his hot pearly-white sperm. Christopher and Ian shot some big loads in their mothers' pussies as befitted their status as top porn actors and I blew an appreciable amount over my wife's tits.

Ken and I had hoped Christopher and Ian would find the strength to fuck us, their fathers, too but by the time they had finished making love to their mothers, we really did need to call it a night, but knowing full well we would be raring to go again once the sun was up.

It had been our most successful session of the Phillips's, the Murchison's and the Sheldrake's combined gangbangs so far, we were now one big Incestuous Fuck Club, all of us bolted together by our love of taboo sex and our love for each other and we all knew that, from now on, things could only go on getting better and better - and to hell with what anyone else thought ...

4.

Everyone had stayed the night which meant the sleeping arrangements were a bit cramped, to say the least. Christopher had snuggled up with Linda and I in our large bed, as he always does when he is home, while Ian went with his father Ken in the double bed in one of our guest rooms and Marion and Sally in the other. On previous visits recently, Ian had slept with his mother and Sally with her father but, on this occasion, it seemed like they all fancied a bit of a change.

Carol, Ray, Ryan and Luke, unfortunately, had had to make do with sleeping on the lounge floor or on the sofa and armchairs; it was either that or them making the long trek home and returning again the next day. With the long journey involved, that would have meant them not getting home until almost daybreak and then not arriving back until gone lunchtime, a silly state of affairs and since none of them were keen to miss out on any further action that might - indeed, would - take place in the morning, were happily prepared to "rough it" for what little remained of the night.

Despite not getting to bed until gone three in the morning, Linda, Christopher and I were awake just after eight. I left my wife and son snuggled up into each other's arms as I made my way to the first floor bathroom, only to find it already occupied by Ken and Ian, soaking themselves in the shower with their father and son hands touching up each other's pricks, balls and asses as the steam rose around them and the water lashed down like a tropical rainstorm. I could have joined them, I suppose, but I decided to leave them to it and went downstairs to the ground floor bathroom where I could shower in peace.

After I dried myself, I didn't bother to dress, we are naturists after all, and glanced into the lounge where the Sheldrakes were still sleeping off the excesses of the previous night's activity. Sleeping on the floor wasn't seeming to bother them as they snored on, Luke in Carol's arms and Ryan in Ray's. I went back to the kitchen to make some tea just as Ken and Ian descended the stairs after their shower and likewise in the nude as befitted our long-held and much cherished lifestyle.

"Good morning, lads," I said, "sleep well?"

"Fine, thanks," said Ken, "once I could get this little urchin to stop sucking my cock," he added, grinning impishly at his son.

"Shut up, dad," laughed Ian, "you know very well it was you couldn't keep your mouth off mine."

"Yeah," I said, "like you couldn't keep your hands off each other in the shower."

"Oh, was that you?" said Ken, "we heard someone come in, you should have joined us. Where is everyone, anyway?"

"Linda and Christopher are just getting up and I suppose Marion and Sally are still dozing," I replied. "Ray and his crew are still out for the count in the lounge."

"Not surprised, the way Ryan fucked Carol and Luke fucked Ray last night," said Ken, "where those boys get all that energy from, I don't know. They are such supremely confident incest swingers."

"They are a quarter of a century or so younger than us, Ken," I reminded him with a reproachful tone to my voice.

"Don't I know it," said Ken, going into the kitchen and helping himself to a tumbler full of water from the tap.

"Don't sound so long-winded, dad," said Ian, following behind his father, "you gave Sally a good going over last night and I didn't hear her complaining. And I've never had any complaints neither when you give me a good shafting."

Ken smiled gratefully at Ian. "Thanks, son," he said, "that makes me feel better. Sure was a great party last night."

"Yeah, it certainly was," I said, "I really enjoyed watching all that hardcore fucking, especially when my boy fucked my wife. Let's hope today will be just as good."

"I'm sure it will," said Christopher, suddenly appearing naked at the doorway and smelling nice and fresh after his shower. "Glad you enjoyed watching me fuck mom, dad," he went on, smiling and then, changing the subject abruptly, "why don't we all go outside, it's a beautiful morning."

Indeed it was, a perfect summer's morning. Ken and I and our sons trooped naked outdoors, my eyes watching Christopher's bare ass cheeks working together and Ken's eyes glued to the equally bewitching sight of Ian's ass. Lots of voyeurs who enjoy seeing people in the nude go for the full frontal look but, in my opinion, the back view can be just as rewarding. Christopher is aware of my fetish and, perhaps for that reason, makes sure his ass gets as much recognition in his dirty movies as he does his prick.

Even at just gone eight in the morning, the sky was a glorious indigo blue with a few scudding clouds clustering puffily around each other in the ethereal heaven. I was reminded of the great Joni Mitchell and her song "Both Sides Now" in which she describes clouds as "ice cream castles in the air and feathered canyons everywhere." So full of imagery, I'd give my hind teeth to be able to write poetry like that.

With our sex drives so strong, it didn't take us long to get started. Christopher was soon wanking his cock and smiled as he held it aloft in his hand while Ian, having already had some fun with his father that morning in the shower, likewise began tugging on his cock, lifting the impressive appendage that nature had bestowed on him high above his equally impressive balls, and it didn't take long for both young men to get them fully hard.

"Why don't you two daddies come over here and suck our pricks?" said Christopher, leering rather than grinning and a lascivious tone to his voice, his cock swelled to its usual horse-like hard-on, standing rigidly to attention as it pointed upwards towards the sky.

"Yeah," said Ian, whose cock was now, likewise. fully erect, "let's have some fun before the others join us."

Ken and I were on our knees in front of our adult lads immediately and Ken opened his mouth and once again took Ian's thick rod inside it. Ken gagged as Ian shoved the elongated membrane unhesitatingly down his father's throat while I licked along the shaft of Christopher's cock, letting my tongue hungrily explore, not for the first time, the thick veins that lined it and which felt so good inside my ass when my son fucked me.

I fondled Christopher's balls in my hands as I began to work my tongue over the head of his cock, his foreskin now retracted and the engorged nub an absolutely magnificent sight. Pre-cum was already starting to seep through his piss slit and was just about the tastiest breakfast I could have wished for as I took the goo onto my tongue, enjoying the salty masculine taste. Christopher threw his head back and sighed happily as I treated him to his first blowjob of the day, while Ken practised his own oral skills on Ian.

Once again, I thought how lucky I was to be the father of such a sexually active young man who didn't mind letting his old man have some fun with him and how jealous all the people who watch his movies must be, wanting also to get their tongues around his prick and up his asshole but not standing a hope-in-hell's chance of ever being allowed to do so ...

5.

Ian had mentioned having some fun before the others arrived but his wish only lasted a few minutes before Linda, Marion and Sally appeared on the patio. "I thought I could hear you lot at it again," laughed Marion as she watched her husband enjoying every second sucking their son's cock, "just no stopping you, is there?"

"What d'you expect when you get a bunch of sex-mad sluts like us together?" said Sally. "It's about time the others were awake, too."

"I think I heard them stirring," said Linda, moving over and falling to her knees next to me in front of our son, "they'll be out soon."

"Here, honey," I said, letting Christopher's cock fall out of my mouth, "suck on this."

"Yeah, mom," said Christopher, "you know I love it when you blowjob me."

Linda smiled up at Christopher as he transferred his cock from his father's mouth to his mother's. Sally and Marion were not going to be left out of any action, even at this early stage in the day's proceedings, and dropped to their knees in front of Ian as Ken relinquished his son's cock from his mouth. Ian's cock didn't stay unmolested for long, however, as Marion swallowed her son whole almost immediately while Sally went down on her brother's balls and began slurping her tongue over the large sweaty nuts. Ken and I were now like a couple of spare pricks in a brothel and stood back and masturbated as we watched.

From inside the house came the noises of the Sheldrake clan awakening from their slumbers. The lounge window was right next to the patio and Ray's head appeared through it, his face unwashed and his hair suitably bedraggled-looking after an uncomfortable night on the floor.

"Fucking hell, you horny perverts," he said, grinning, "it ain't even nine o'clock in the morning and you're already going at it like dogs."

"Speaking of which, you look like one," Ken laughed, unmaliciously. "Go and get yourself showered, you dirty sod."

"I bet you didn't look too great in the mirror neither when you first woke up," Ray retorted, going along with the game. "Even the Queen of England must look a sight before she's bathed herself and got her tiara on."

"Shut up, you two," laughed Marion, "you're like a couple of old women. Ray, the sooner you and yours get showered and out here, the sooner you can join the fun."

"Yeah," said Ray, "you don't waste any time, do you?"

"Certainly not," I said. "Did you manage to sleep well, by the way?"

"We were all so knackered after all that fun last night, we could have gone to sleep standing up," Ray replied.

"Well," I went on, "as Marion has just said, get in that shower and then get that ass and cock of yours out here a.s.a.p. And tell that horny wife and those two sex-mad sons of yours to hurry up, too."

"Aye, aye, captain," said Ray, giving a mock salute and disappearing as he moved away from the window. The ground-floor bathroom was on the other side of the kitchen and with the window open on account of it already being so hot and close, we could hear the sounds of the shower running and, knowing Carol and her sons, the three of them were probably in there together and happily touching each other up as they soaped themselves down.

I'd been so engrossed chatting to Ray that I hadn't noticed that Linda, having worked Christopher into a frenzy with her expert tongue, had pulled him to his knees and the pair of them began mounting each other, sixty-nine style. As Christopher lowered his mouth onto his mother's cunt, Linda's head came down as she opened her mouth and swallowed our son's cock.

I increased the pace of my wanking as my excitement rose by several notches as Christopher's hot wet tongue found its snake-like way into my wife's pussy. Ian was still happily getting his porn star prick and balls attended to by his mother and sister while his father moved round behind him, dropped to his knees and began to kiss every inch of the young man's spectacular ass cheeks.

The sight of Ian having his sexy body incestuously and incessantly mauled by every horny sex-crazed member of his family was almost impossible to believe. It felt very much like one of the sexy dreams I have on a regular basis and that soon I would wake-up with my usual morning wood in my hand and realise it had all been nothing but a message from the unknown world of our slumbers.

But no, the now very loud groans of excitement told me that I wasn't dreaming, this was really happening, hard and raw before my eyes. I was so horny watching Ian in action with his family and my wife and son sixty-nining that I just couldn't help myself and I came with one final touch of my cock, spewing out a thick load over the grass almost before I realised what was happening.

"Fuck," said Ken, "that looked like a good one," he went on, smiling up from behind Ian's bottom and almost immediately returning to run his tongue along his son's ass crack as a few more reams of spunk made their exit up from my balls and out through my cock.

"Yeah," I breathed, feeling like I was standing on egg shells, "I just couldn't help myself. You guys are just about the horniest buggers the world has ever known."

Christopher and Linda had been so engrossed in their taboo sixty-nine that they hadn't even looked up to see me shooting my load. I felt as if I'd wasted it as I normally like to cum over somebody or in somebody but there wasn't a lot I could do about it now, except wait until I had sufficiently replenished my balls which wouldn't be for awhile yet.

I've said before that none of us are in competition with each other but I was, I admit, secretly starting to feel a tad impatient, rather than jealous, that Christopher was giving so much attention to his mother. I know their love for each other knows no bounds but I desperately needed a good fucking from my son and it looked as if I was going to have to bide my time and wait since Linda and Christopher seemed glued to each other at the moment and nothing was going to tear them apart. Still, as Ray had just said before heading off to join his family in the shower, it wasn't yet nine o'clock in the morning and there was plenty of time for me to once again savor the thrill of my son's cock inside me ...

6.

Linda and Christopher suddenly stopped sixty-nining as the Murchisons changed positions with Marion and Sally lying on the patio with their legs in the air and spread wide to receive the incestuous tongues of their men, Ken licking his daughter and Ian his mother. I slumped into an armchair to watch what would happen next as Carol, Ray, Ryan and Luke, now showered and fresh-looking, stepped out naked onto the patio to join us, Ray and his sons with their hard cocks in their hands and Carol's smile dripping with eager anticipation. The sight of three happy families all naked together without any embarassment was and is just as enjoyable to see as all the action.

"Well, this all looks very interesting," said Ray, "don't mind if we join you?"

It was Ray being silly again, he knew full well the answer so I ignored it and instead asked him how his ass was feeling this morning. It had taken quite a pounding from both his sons' cocks at the previous night's gangbang, especially Luke who had fucked his father as if incestuous gay fucking was an Olympic sport - and had that been the case, Luke would undoubtedly now be a gold medal winner.

"Not too bad," answered Ray, rubbing his ass to draw attention to it, not that he really needed to, "still feels a bit sore but Carol and the boys gave it a lick in the shower which soothed it somewhat."

"Yeah, dad," said Ryan, whose own naked bum was directly in Carol's line of vision and, only too aware of his mother's ass fetish, the young man could sense her ogling the two big orbs of his tight sexy ass cheeks without even looking round, "but don't start relaxing just yet. I'm sure Ian and Christopher will want to fuck you before the day is out. Me and Luke again, too."

"Yeah," said Ken, looking up from licking Sally's pussy and speaking dorectly to Ryan and Luke, "and I wouldn't mind fucking your dad, too. And you boys, as well."

"That'll be good to see, Ken," said Carol, "Ray and I both love watching our boys taking it up the ass," she continued, reaching out with her hands and roaming them over Ryan's bottom, to his great delight.

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, glancing over his shoulder, "that feels real nice."

"Good, sweetheart," said Carol, dropping to her knees and moving in for yet another of her close-up examinations of her eldest son's buttocks, "your ass is just so beautiful, I could play with it all day."

Ray stood back and began masturbating as he watched his wife touching up their first born's butt. Luke wasn't going to be left out and moved into position next to his brother.

"What about my ass, mom?" he asked, likewise turning his back so that Carol now had both her sons' bare asses staring her in the face and Carol reached out transferred a hand to fondle Luke's bum while simultaneously continuing touching up Ryan's bum with the other.

"Oh sweethearts," Carol gasped, thrilled that her sons were once again happily displaying their bare asses to her and letting her get a good close look at them in fine detail, "are these beautiful asses just for me?"

"All for you, mom," said Ryan, smiling again over his shoulder.

"Let me have a nice look," Carol went on, licking her lips as her ass-besotted eyes roamed over every inch of the two beguling posteriors of her own sons, "I am just so proud to be the moher of two fantastic-looking backsides."

"What about the rest of us, mom?" laughed Luke.

"Of course," replied Carol, letting her eyes drift down from her sons' bums to take in their thighs and long sturdy legs, both spread slightly to allow tantalising glimpses of their cocks and balls from behind through the resulting archway, then sweeping back up again past their buttocks to linger on their backs and shoulders, "I love all of you both so much, and the people that are inside the skin, too."

Linda and Christopher were still making out like they were paying no attention to the small talk going on around them. My wife took our son's cock in her hand, holding it upright as she squatted over him and then slowly lowered herself until her pussy was firmly impaled on the thick incestuous pole.

"Oh yes, darling," Linda said, her husky voice consumed with lust and love, "you almost got me going then with your nice hot tongue lapping at my clit. But I want to cum while you make love to my pussy. That big cock of yours feels so good inside me."

"Feels good for me, too, mom," Christopher replied, giving me a thumbs up sign. "Wayne Benton is ready and waiting to fuck you."

As Linda began slowly posting up and down on her son's masterful prick, Marion, Sally and Ian moved over and stood next to Ken and I to watch, Ian next to his father who immediately began touching up his son's bare ass. Luke and Ryan bent over and spread their cheeks and sighed happily as Carol stuck her index fingers into the resultant chasms and started to drill her sons' assholes, her fingernails like talons as they worked their way into the red raw fuck pits. Ray stood in front of his sons to have his cock and balls sucked and licked as Carol started to give her sons alternate rimmings with her hot maternal tongue.

From its slow beginnings, Christopher's pounding of his mother's pussy was now gaining momentum and I moved in and slid my cock gently into my wife's mouth to drown out her screams before they became too loud.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers