Happy Families Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

Ken and Ian began a long hard incestuous father and son snog, folding themselves into each other's arms as they kissed, their hard cocks pressed one against the other and their balls ready to burst while Sally placed Marion on her back with her legs spread wide and began to lick her mother's pussy, quickly finding the hard nub of Marion's clit and running rings around it as mother and daughter lost themselves in some hot incestuous lesbianism.

Ryan was sucking hard on Ray's cock and Luke on his balls and their father grunted and groaned with the pleasure of being serviced by his sons while watching his wife fulfilling her craving for two pieces of hot male ass by alternately licking her son's assholes and the air in the sun-drenched garden swarmed with the singing of the birds in the trees and the undisguised sounds of three happy perverted families sticking two finger up at society as they got down and dirty with each other.

Ray shot his load over his sons' faces and Ryan and Luke stood and turned quickly to stand before Carol, tossing themselves off together and groaning as they bathed their mother's face in cum. By the time they had drained their balls of their rich contents, their faces still strewn with their father's spunk, Carol looked like nothing on earth as the incestuous rivers of her sons' hot sperm ran in several long tributaries down her neck and onto her tits.

"Oh, so much again, my loves," said Carol, delighted to have taken another smothering, "its so nice to know you love me so much to give me all your cream."

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, "we love you lots and I'm sure Luke and I will be able to give you plenty more spunk before the day is through."

"Sure fucking wiil," said Luke as his brother joined with their father in coming down from their intense orgasms.

"Oh, I do hope so," said Carol. "I can never get enough of your spunk."

"Don't wipe it off, honey," Ray said, although he did allow Carol to remove some of it from her eyes to enable her to see again, "you look fantastic with all of Ryan and Luke's hot cum all over you."

"Yeah, hon," said Carol, "and our boys look great with all your sperm on their faces, too."

Carol smiled up at her sons and, without being told, they knew exactky what she wanted. They quickly dropped to their knees in front of their mother and Carol immediately stuck out her tongue and began to lick her husband's spunk from her sons' faces.

When Carol had thoroughly cleaned them and had swallowed as much of the cream as she could, she gave a leering grin to her husband and sons and they didn't need to be told what was required next as they clustered round her in a semi-circle with their deflating cocks in their hands and began to let fly with three steady streams of hot steaming piss, washing Carol's face and tits of all the spunk with their acrid-smelling pee. The fact that they were doing so in front of a very appreciative audience didn't faze them in the least, we might just as well have not been there since our prsesence was not going to stop the men from covering Carol in seemingly endless gallons of piss.

"Fucking hell," I mused, as I watched the Sheldrake men serving Carol her breakfast, "you folks are incredible. Sure am pleased we got to know you."

Ray finished urinating first and smiled at he shook his prick of the last drops and stood back to watch his sons still pissing over his wife like they would never stop as the boys once again demonstrated their intense love for their mother.

Luke and Ryan weren't the only ones to prove their love for their mother as Sally coaxed Marion's juices from her pussy with her tongue while, seconds later, Christopher groaned as he shot his load in Linda's pussy. I pulled my cock out of Linda's mouth, my wife sighing happily as she felt our son send spurt after spurt of his warm cum flooding into her love box,. Her own sex juices were soon gushing down the shaft of Christopher's prick as she enjoyed her first round of orgasms of the day, just as Ryan and Luke finished peeing and Carol lay back, thoroughly exhilarated as she soaked up the euphoria of her face and tits covered in three hot streams of incestuous piss.

"What a fucking awesome sight," said Ken, momentarily breaking his kiss with Ian to speak, "we'll all have to piss over you later, Carol."

"Be my guest," Carol replied who, quite simply, was and is the world's number one watersports fan, a cum and piss-guzzling whore of the highest order.

"That was so nice," Carol went on, "but I suppose I'll have to go and get showered all over again. Alan, is it OK to use the bathroom?"

"Of course, Carol," I said, "you don't have to ask."

As Carol walked away towards the house, wiggling her bare ass provocatively, my wife and son relaxed in the afterglow of their latest hardcore fuck and Ken and Ian resumed their incestuous snog.

"Sweetheart," Linda said, "you are incredible."

"So are you, mom," said Christopher, "better than all the female porn stars I work with put together."

Linda's reply was to treat Christopher to a deep meaningful kiss as Ken and Ian withdrew their tongues from each other's mouths and stood either side of the prostrate Marion and began tossing themselves off in front of her. Ian's enthusiasm assured that he shot his load first, blasting Marion in the face as Luke and Ryan and done with Carol. Ken was only a few seconds behind, his spunk oozing in several long spurts to join as one with the huge wads left behind on his wife's face by their son. By the time they were finished. Marion was just as disfigured as Carol had Carol had been before her husband and sons washed her face with their piss.

My burning asshole was aching for my porn star son's cock but I would bide my time since Christopher had to regain his equilibrium after treating Linda to such a hard fucking that had lasted more than twenty minutes. As Linda hauled herself and her pussy off Christopher's cock, the pair of them rolled over into each other's arms to bask in the afterglow of their early morning fuck while Ken and Marion sat back to watch their son and daughter as Sally lifted one leg up onto the patio wall, leaned forward and waited for her porn star brother to inject her pussy with the prick of Brad Dexter.

Through the open window of the downstairs bathroom, there came the sound of running water as Carol rinsed herself down with her second shower of the day barely an hour after the first. There was plenty of time for me to get fucked, of course, since it was still early.

A glorious day of sunshine tempered with a banquet of taboo hardcore sex stretched invitingly for hours in front of us ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers