Happy Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers

"That's my boy," said Ken, giving his hard cock another tug as he transferred his gaze from his daughter, still getting her pussy licked by Luke, to the t.v. screen, "what a fabulous ass he's got."

"Yeah," agreed Marion, "an ass that really knows how to take cock."

"Sure fucking does," agreed Ken, "Alan, we're so grateful you helped get our lad into the porn business. I can't think of a better career for him."

"There's thousands of men and women only too eager to get into porn," I said, "so Christopher tells me, but very few of them make it. The fact that our sons were snapped up just like that proves they have that extra special something."

"Yeah," laughed Linda, "enormous cocks, cum-loaded balls and tight beautiful asses."

Sally let out a small groan before Linda finished speaking and Ken quickly turned his attention back to his daughter as she spun round from where she had had one leg up on the sofa and squatted down over Luke's prostrate body, her cunt fully lubricated by Luke's expert tongue and now ready to take his cock inside it for a good hard fuck. Luke positioned himself with his splendid hard-on poised and ready for action, Sally smiling at her watching father as she impaled her pussy onto Luke's fat rod. Across the room, Carol let out a low moan as she lay back on the sofa and happily allowed her eldest son Ryan to kiss every inch of her sopping twat.

"Oh, lick me sweetheart," said Carol, spreading her legs wide and unashamedly treating everyone to a glorious view of her now fully exposed and very beautiful pussy, "you're tongue is so nice and hot."

Ryan smiled up at his mother as he ran his tongue up and down the gash between Carol's silky-looking cunt lips. Ray was masturbating furiously, consumed with pride as he watched his wife getting her pussy serviced by his eldest son while his youngest son began to increase the pressure on Sally's cunt.

"Yeah," said Ken to Luke as Sally spread her legs wide to let everyone, but especially her parents, have a good view of the legitimate penetration, "give that slutty daughter of mine all you've got. She can take it."

"You fuck real good, Luke," said Sally, bouncing up and down and squashing her tits together with her hands, "I can see exactly what your mother means. Don't stop, whatever you do."

Across the room from where Luke was legitimately fucking Sally, Ryan was getting ready to incestuously fuck Carol. Linda and Marion moved in close and Ryan gave their pussies a quick lick before returning his attention to his mother.

I moved in next to my wife and Marion as they dropped to their knees and started to give me alternate blowjobs as Carol scrambled into position on her hands and knees to get doggie-fucked by her eldest son. Sally's groans became louder, as if in competition with those from the t.v. screen as Wayne Benton plowed on regardless into Brad Dexter's asshole ...

6.

Ken slid his cock into Sally's mouth as his very adult daughter continued to post up and down on Luke's prick which had been completely swallowed up by Sally's all-enveloping pussy, his enormous balls slapping against the insides of her spread thighs.

"Mmmm!" moaned Sally as she made love to her father's prick with her hungry mouth while Luke continued to make love to her cunt, pressing his pole deeper and deeper into Sally's quim until it must have felt like it was on fire. The lounge was awash with the sounds of sex from the seething mass of sweaty naked bodies as we employed all our powers of concentration to ensure nobody was left unsatisfied.

Ray was masturbating like it was going out of fashion as he watched his second son pounding Ken's daughter with an expertise that belied the young man's still relatively tender years. It was only two years since he had been allowed to participate in the private sessions of the Sheldrake Family Sex Club but in that short time he had honed his skills and now had the art of fucking off to perfection and was as expert at it as his father and brother. As always with our gangbangs, the rest of the world and all its problems had simply ceased to exist.

My cock was firmly embedded in Marion's mouth while my wife Linda was slurping her red hot tongue over my sweaty nut sacs. Carol smiled over her shoulder at Ryan as the young man moved in behind, his foreskin retracted to expose the head of his cock, ready to slide it into his mother's pussy.

"Hurry up, sweetheart," Carol gasped, her voice huskier than usual as Ryan greased his prick and then smeared some KY into his mother's cunt with his fingers, "my pussy really needs a good servicing."

"Fucking hell, honey," said Ray, still wanking his cock as he watched Ryan begin the incestuous penetration. "anyone'd think you hadn't been fucked for months."

Carol was about to say something but her words were cut off as Ryan nailed his cock into her cunt. The big membrane sliced between her cuntal walls like a power drill as Carol completely surrendered her compliant cunt to her eldest son's stiff fuck pole. In the four years since his eighteenth birthday, Ryan had lost count of the number of times he'd fucked his mother but he always made sure that each latest taboo pounding was harder and better than the last and was thrilled to be rewarded for his efforts as Carol cried out in pain and pleasure, drowning out Sally's moans as Ken and Marion's daughter enjoyed her first round of orgasms that night.

Sally's juices were gushing like a miniature fountain down the shaft of Luke's prick as he rose up and, simultaneously, came his load in her cunt. Seconds later, Ken groaned as he pulled out of Sally's mouth and squirted his load over her tits, his paternal cream running in rivers of sperm over the dark aureoles and erect nipples and into her cleavage.

As Ken milked his orgasm, closing his eyes and holding his sated cock in his hand, Ray moved in and slid his cock into his wife's mouth and smiled at his eldest son who was breaking out in a sweat as he pumped his mother as if she was a common whore instead of the woman he adored, just as powerfully and forcefully as we'd seen him doing in the home-made movie earlier that evening. Across the room on the t.v. screen Brad Dexter and Wayne Benton had changed position and Brad was now lying on his back on the grass with Wayne fucking him from on high. The experienced cameramen knew exactly what porn audiences wanted to see and were treating us to some extremely hardcore close-ups of what was obviously a hugely enjoyable gay fucking for both participants.

"That is just amazing," said Ray, as the camera treated the porn watchers to a nice close-up of Wayne Benton's naked buttocks rising and falling through the air as his famous hard-on continued its relentless assault on Brad Dexter's cutely tight asshole, "you've certainly trained those boys of yours well. They've gotta be the best two adult movie performers the business has ever had."

"Thanks, Ray," I said, smiling at the t.v. set where my son was now completely encapsulated in his Wayne Benton persona as he spread his ass cheeks and winked his tight sweaty hole at the world, a bewitching sight that had me licking my lips, "but there have been others just as great. Christopher and Ian are simply following in their footsteps."

"Hardly simply," said Ken. "I wonder how many takes it took to get this scene just right."

"I'm sure Christopher and Ian will tell us all about it when they next visit," I said.

"Yeah," said Linda, looking up from sucking my cock, "doing porn isn't as easy as it looks, so Christopher always says."

"And he should know," said Ken, "he's been doing it long enough. The amount of spunk he's spewed in all these dirty movies of his must be enough to fill several beer barrels."

By another amazing coincidence, just as Ken finished speaking, Wayne pulled out of Brad's ass and threw his head back and gasped as he proved how right Ken was, shooting another hot load over Brad's ass cheeks. The camera was particularly close this time so that Wayne's delicious knobhead took up the entire screen as the thick jets oozed out of him, one after the other, another copious amount which dumped itself with tremendous aplomb on Brad's deliciously round buttocks.

"What a star!" I said, once again consumed with pride for my porn actor son, "if Peter North was still doing movies, he'd have a major rival in Christopher. Sorry, I mean Wayne."

"Yeah," breathed Linda, "especially in the cumshots department."

The camera remained focused on my son's still swollen prick, zooming away slightly and then moving up to capture Wayne's/Christopher's face, his eyes tightly shut as he enjoyed the last vestiges of his orgasm. Then it quickly panned down again for a close-up of Brad's/Ian's cum-smeared ass, defining the vast quantity of my son's discharged spunk in all its gloriously fine detail.

Brad rolled over onto his back and began wanking himself to orgasm and his parents clapped and cheered as they watched the new porn star, who was also their beloved son, tossing himself off for anyone in the world to see. The first spurt left Ken and Marion's son's cock in a long thick ribbon that soared majestically into the air before doing a quick about-turn and landing over Brad's chest, to be followed by another and another and again the cameramen panned in to capture the wads in full glorious close-up.

"Oh, how I'd love all that fucking mess over my face and tits," said Marion, beaming maternally at the t.v. set as if her son would suddenly step out of it and, as if by magic, appear there in the flesh in front of her, "just look at it all."

"Yeah," I said, "your boy's gonna have a long career in porn, that much is obvious."

"Quite right, too," said Ken, proudly, "he's a fucking brilliant performer," he finished as, on the screen, the boys were soon on the go again and were changing roles with Brad Dexter now poking his prick up the ass of Wayne Benton.

I was enjoying having my cock and balls attended to by Linda and Marion, the latter having returned to service me after watching her son getting fucked and cumming on screen, as I watched my son now having the compliment returned by Brad. Brad's big cock was carving out a nice niche between the walls of Wayne's firm round ass cheeks, his own buttocks clenching, and every now and then the camera would capture the smile on my son's face, a look of sheer ecstacy and his grunts growing louder with every inch of Brad's cock that he took.

Though I hadn't fucked anybody, male or female - at least, not yet - I was still as horny as a man can ever be as I watched the beautiful people Linda and I had invited over for the evening sucking and fucking all around me. Our incestuous swingers' parties before our fortuitous meeting with the Sheldrakes had always been enormous fun but with their added presence, the whole caboodle had taken on an added lustre.

Tonight's event was proving to be another great party and would have been even more stupendous had Wayne and Brad been with us, not as their altar egos, of course, but as Christopher Phillips and Ian Murchison. Linda and I would much rather watch our son getting his ass fucked right in front of us but since that wasn't possible on this occasion, seeing the boys in action as Wayne Benton and Brad Dexter on the t.v. screen was the next best thing ...

7.

Luke and Sally were relaxing in each other's arms while his mother was still being spit-roasted by his father and brother. Ken, having recently blown his load over his daughter, had moved in next to me and was getting his cock sucked back to life by my wife Linda while Ken's wife Marion took over the cudgels with me, now having my cock and balls all to herself. From where Ken and I were standing, we had an excellent view of Carol, Ray and Ryan in action while on the t.v. screen Wayne Benton cried out with joy as Brad Dexter pulled out of his ass and shot a big load all over his ass cheeks.

"What a great fucking party this is," said Marion, looking up from licking my balls to watch her son shoot another load on screen.

"Yeah," said Ray, smiling, "to think I once said we shouldn't get involved with anyone else. How wrong I was."

"Yeah, dad," said Luke, "but we can still do our gangbangs at home."

"You bet your fucking life we will," his father replied, "especially when Ryan visits."

Ray had told me that Ryan was an accountant in the city, having finsihed his training six months ago and passing his exams with flying colors, and that because of his lucrative job he now lived away from home. Ray also informed me that he, Carol and Luke still did many threesomes together in Ryan's absence and with Ryan's blessing.

But, of course, Ryan tried to get home as often as he could to enjoy some hot consensual sex with his family, just as he had done on Mother's Day which Ray had filmed for posterity and which we had been priveleged to be allowed to watch. Personally, I thought Ryan was wasted working in some crummy accountants' office, he was every bit a sexualist as Christopher and Ian and should be doing porn for a living too, as should his equally sexpert brother Luke.

Carol screamed as Ryan's cock found her G-spot for the umpteenth time that night since he had started fucking her while on the t.v. Brad Dexter knelt in front of Wayne Benton as my son shot his second load of the scene over Ken and Marion's son's chest. Again, the thick wads were caught in close-up as they streamed down on Brad until his chest and tits were smothered in another thick coating of porn star cream, just as his ass cheeks and crack had been earlier in the scene.

Ray removed his cock from his wife's mouth and moved round next to me and I signalled with my eyes to Linda for my wide to give Ray a blowjob. Linda relinquished her grip on Ken's cock, his wife taking over, and swallowed Ray's cock in one gulp as Luke and Sally moved over to join us.

Luke positioned himself next to his father and immediately began masturbating his cock to full erection, his tasty rod having deflated half an hour or so earlier after he came in Sally's cunt. Ray stuck out a hand and began stroking his youngest son's bare ass; as Linda increased the suction on his cock, Ray turned his head to his youngest son and their lips met in a long hard incestuous gay snog, snaking their tongues into each other's mouths, while Sally got on her knees and starting sucking me off and Marion gave her attention legitimately to Ken. Not a soul was now left out of the action which, for a bunch of O.T.T. sexaholics like us, was as it should be.

Ryan was still pounding Carol's pussy with non-stop enthusiasm and it became evident from the noise he was making that he was not far from unleashing his load. Ray and Luke broke their kiss and Luke moved in close to Carol, nudging his proud offspring hard-on against his mother's large jugs.

"May I fuck your tits, mom?" he asked, ever the polite son.

"Of course, sweetheart," replied Carol, who wasn't going to refuse such a request. She held her breasts in her hands, the aureoles dark and the nipples erect, as Luke slid his cock between them and Carol enclosed them over the stiff rod. Ray moved round and dropped to his knees behind his youngest son, his eyes taking in the full beauty of Luke's speactacular bare bottom, his eyes glued to the firm round cheeks and the delicate line of Luke's bum crack.

"That is one hell-of-an ass, Ray," I said to Luke's father, my eyes also stuck like glue to the young man's fabulously scsulptured buttocks, "why don;t you give it a nice long lick?"

"Yeah, dad," breathed Luke, huskily, "lick my tight sweaty asshole. Get your hot fucking tongue inside and rim me long and hard."

"I intend to, son," Ray replied, licking his lips, "I'm just letting myself enjoy the beautiful sight of your ass first."

"Sure is a fucking beautiful sight," said Ken. "Nice and round and firm, as male asses should be."

"Yeah," said Marion, "he and Ryan take after Ian and Christopher in the ass department. Must be all those work-outs they do in the gym."

"Gotta keep our asses in shape somehow, Marion," said Ryan, giggling. "Don't want them sagging like some you see."

"Oh, that'll never happen with you and Luke, sweetheart," said Carol, "you're both aware of your bodies and too proud of them to let them go to seed."

"Come on, dad," urged Luke, starting to get impatient. It pleased him to know that everyone liked his ass so much but all he wanted now was another of his father's first-class rimmings instead of the constant nattering. "If you want me to fuck you, dad," Luke continued, "you'd better keep your side of the bargain we made earlier."

Luke didn't wait for Ray to reply, He reluctantly removed his cock from between his mother's tits and grinned impishly over his shoulder at his father as, without a word, he leaned forward and clasped his buns with his hands and spread them wide, exposing his rosebud not only to Ray but everyone else in the room. Ray whistled with pride as he focused his eyes on Luke's asshole, admiring the long thin lines that had formed on the stretched walls of his son's fuck box, his mouth watering as Luke started working his ass muscles in and out in true pornographic style.

The rest of us stood back to watch the mesmerising spectacle of the Sheldrake Family Sex Club in action, going at it like the blood-tied sex-mad sluts they were and are.

"We'll make a porn star out of you yet, young man," I mused, silently to myself.

Luke spreading his buns and winking his asshole to all and sundry was an open invitation for a long leisurely rimming by his own father and Ken and I watched fascinated as Ray stuck out his paternal tongue and sent it careering towards Luke's gaping hole.

"Yeah," Ken breathed, "you filthy pervert, Ray. Lick yout son's tight asshole."

Luke gasped as Ray's tongue made contact with his tunnel and Ray began to run his paternal tongue up and down the cleft of Luke's ass between his delectably denuded buttocks for several moments before sending the tip of his tongue deep into the young man's inner sanctum. Luke quivered with excitement as he thrilled to the tickling sensations coursing through his ass. A few feet away, Carol had an unobstructed view of her husband rimming their youngest son's asshole while their eldest son was still giving his mother's pussy everything he had and Carol was screaming at the top of her voice as Ryan's admirable prick pulled her cum trigger.

A sudden groan behind me caused me to turn my head and I saw that Ken was bent over double and that Sally had fixed the Wayne Benton strap-on around her midriff and was fucking her father. I had been so besotted watching Ray rimming Luke and Ryan fucking Carol that I hadn't noticed that Ken had moved away from us. With the party now in full swing with plenty of sexual activity taking place in every corner of the lounge, my eyes were darting about all over the place, desperate not to miss anything.

Carol was still in the throes of a lengthy fuck from Ryan while Luke gripped his ass cheeks and spread them as wide as he could for Ray to get his tongue even deeper into his hole, his grunts and groans growing louder as the tip of his father's hot wet tongue worked its way around his pink puckered anus. A few feet away, the plastic prick modelled on my beautiful well-hung son sliced between the walls of Ken's middle-aged yet still firm buns as his daughter plowed into him, Sally's bum cheeks quivering and her long legs rocking as Ken took the strap-on all the way up to the pretend balls.

"Oh yeah, fuck your old daddy hard, sweetheart," Ken groaned, smiling back at Sally over his shoulder, "you're really making your old man so happy."

"I'm nearly there, mom," Ryan managed to gasp while Ken was still speaking as our taboo group activity started to gain even more momentum than it had already had, "you ready for it?"

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers