Happy Family Ch. 03

Story Info
If it's stiff you should massage it.
1.3k words
4.31
104.8k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
356 Followers

"Tiffany!" He frowned. "Enough already. I'm your dad."

Her eyes flashed. Like him, she also had a quick temper. More so when she was turned on. "It didn't stop you getting a hard on over me though did it?" She stuck out her tongue.

"No... but..." He tried to walk away. "Ouch!"

"Shit, dad, here, sit down. Let me rub that! It's got to be painful."

Lowering himself gingerly to the bench Dave winked at her. "I take it you mean my back?"

Crossing her arms beneath her breasts Tiffany cocked her head. "Now who's being inappropriate?"

He stuck his tongue out.

A cruel look crossed Tiffany's face. If he wanted to play that game... let's see who would chicken out first. "Maybe."

He raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't dare. I'm your wizened old dad, remember? Besides, it's incest."

Stepping forwards the teen reached out a shivering hand. She pressed her palm flat against the front of his shorts. "Nothing old or wizened I can feel here." She wrapped her hand around his shaft through the material, then reached down to fondle his big balls. She couldn't even fit both in her hand. "It's all good, solid young wood!"

Her father had gone bright red and was now coughing and spluttering. "Tiffany... no... I'm... your father!"

"Yes, dad dear." She rolled her eyes up to the ceiling but did not take her hand from his cock immediately. She felt it lurch. Just like Mr Jacobson's had the night before. She knew that she had him where she wanted him. IF she wanted him. Which was open to question. Her did was exactly her type. Tall. Broad shouldered. Fit. And with a big cock and a nice smile. He was her dad though and that was what was freaking her out.

She lowered her hand.

Dave reached out to push her back. His strong hand caught in the material of her shorts and dragged them up into her crotch. With a wince she heard them rip.

Dave looked shocked. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry dear!"

"It's okay dad... oh!" She cried out. The material had given out and fallen down, catching by her knees. Tiffany blushed deep crimson as her naked pussy was visible to her dad. He gasped heartily when he saw it. You see, Tiffany shaved to keep it bald - the way most men liked their teens - and there was not a hair on it. Her two lips were fleshy and swollen right now with lust. They were also wet from her own juices where they had pooled in the crotch of her shorts. Her hand flew to the material and she pulled it up.

Dave looked away. "Jesus, Tiffany... you shave?"

"Yeah, " She said shyly, her eyes going to his crotch. "You like that too, eh?"

"Oh yes." Hissed her dad reluctantly.

She had made up her mind. Without a single further thought Tiffany dropped to her knees. She had been there before many times and was very comfortable. It was surprisingly easy to do this in front of her dad. It was as though he deserved the service and honour that this simple act gave him.

"Now for that stiffness..."

"Oh Tiffany..." He gasped as she pulled aside his shorts and wrapped her hand around his naked dick meat. He did not ask another question though, and he did not complain. Smiling, she knew that she had him in the palm of her hand. "Mmmmmmmm..." She giggled. "Seems like there might be something pulled here dad. I should work it out."

He still did not look at her, but he did not pull away either. With a practice ease Tiffany began to jack on his cock. She held his cock tight but could hardly wrap her fingers around it. Gosh he was even thicker than he looked!

Her mouth was salivating now.

Dave only vaguely knew what was happening any more. He was stuck in some amazing dream sequence from a banned porn movie. His daughter's experienced young hand with its soft skin was jerking on his pole. Suddenly he felt something wet against the end of his dick and then he was engulfed in her mouth. He heard her jaw click as she pushed her mouth clean over the end of his bell end. My god, she was sucking his cock! Amazingly she managed to flicker her tongue around it. With a glow of pride Dave knew that his daughter was one of the best cock suckers he had ever encountered. His head snapped around and he looked down at the top of her golden blond head as she sucked his meat heartily. Her dark brown eyes, so like his own, were looking up at him pleadingly. She was like a hungry baby bird who needed to feed on his spunk.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He cried out. His cock was wrapped in the moist talented mouth of a teen who just happened to be his own daughter. Far from guilt he felt the most musky kind of sexy pleasure!

"Oh Jesus! You sexy little bitch!" He groaned. He could not help himself. He began to fuck her mouth. He could hear the breath rush in and out of her lungs as she fellated him thoroughly. Dave was taken with lust and brought his hands up to cup the youngster's firm, ripe tits. They were every bit as lush as they looked beneath her tight t-shirt. Rolling them in his hands Dave caressed the apples and squeezed her nipples between his strong fingers. She shivered at this and raised her ass in the air. Pushing him back onto the bench she lifted her mouth from his cock.

"Okay, so up... and down.. and up... and down..." She grinned evilly. "A regular rhythm." Before going back to swallow his lusty meat.

"Oh, fuck, Tiffany, yes!" He cried. She seemed to know exactly what he wanted. It was like the family bond was strongest here in sex. Waves of pleasure soared through his body. He had never felt anything like this before. His big cock was throbbing with excitement as his beautiful teenage daughter attempted to swallow it whole. Within minutes he was ready to cum, his jism boiling in his roiling balls as it tried to find a way out of his body.

"Oh fuck that's good, Tiffany, oh yes! Just keep sucking petal and you'll get what you're looking for!" He grabbed hold of her boobs in both hands and mauled them, trying to pull the t-shirt from her kneeling form. It gave with a loud ripping sound. The material literally fell apart under the desperate father's seeking hands and then he could see he breasts. They were perfect! Little squeezable globes with pretty pink nipples. He sighed and gave her mouth a spunky bath with his orgasm.

Tiffany looked amazed, astonished even, at the big load of steaming jism that was delivered into her needy mouth. She seemed to giggle around his dick meat as her eyes glazed over. Pulling from his meat she took the last spurt on her cheek. There was so much warm juice seeping from between her lips that it ran down her chin. She had the biggest, happiest cum-eating grin on her face as she licked and nuzzled at his waving tool.

After they had lain quiet for a while, simply being close, she smiled up at him. "Oooooh, dad, thank you for the load!" She used her fingers to scoop some into her hungry mouth. "It was lovely!"

Dave sat back, breathing hard, looking at his teenage daughter. She was beautiful kneeling there with her face splattered with a mix of his cum and her spit. Dressed only in a pair of ripped blue shorts she looked like an angel.

"Thank you, my girl, for helping me out. I know I should feel bad but I don't. It's incest but it seemed okay to me. If you enjoyed it..." He looked concerned.

"Every single drop," She smiled up at him, brown eyes shining. "Every one."

"Then maybe... this could just be the start? Would you like to be your dad's little cock sucker when your mother isn't around?"

Tiffany Carol Williams sat back and clapped her hands. "Mmmmm... dad's little cum receptacle. I'd love to! Thank you!"

brooke
brooke
356 Followers