Happy Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Dinner and dessert.
8.3k words
4.48
76.4k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

"Wassup, sis?" Asked Josh as he dropped into his chair at the breakfast table. Tiffany had prepared them all bacon, eggs and toast and her two hungry brothers were very quick to tuck into it. "You look like someone stole all your thongs and left you with just big old granny panties on the night of your big date with the high school quarterback."

Tiffany stuck out her little pink tongue at him. "Nothing." She answered, poking her spoon at her own bowl of meagre cereal. "I just miss mom and dad is all. And no funny. You were the high school quarterback, and if you think you're ever going to see me in anything other than granny panties you've got another thing coming."

Andy, her other brother, laughed around his mouthful of bacon. "They're only gone for a couple of days, sis. Cool down. Me and Josh will help you with the chores around here. Divide everything up equally. It's not like you're stuck on your own without anyone for company."

"Yeah, sis," Smiled Josh. "We'll keep you company." He reached out and patted her hand.

Tiffany knew how thoughtful and friendly her brothers were. The two were just a year apart in age – Andy a year older than her, and Josh the oldest of them – and were in her book the best brothers she could have asked for. They had never ragged on her and had always been around to help her out if she got into trouble. The night she had gone to the party in Evansville and gotten so drunk she could hardly stand Josh had driven two hours to come pick her up and then two hours back, dropped her in bed, and said nothing to mom and dad. Andy had taught her to swim and gotten her interested in working out. She really thought the world of them. They were big strong guys with dark brown hair and warm smiles that matched her own. Josh had his dad's eyes, while Andy was more like their mom in the face. They both had the whole "knights of the round table" thing going on, and Tiffany had often played their princess as a child. Now they were older they still looked after her and treated her like a lady. Even if things did get a little ribald with the joking every now and then they had never gone too far. They just were not her dad – especially not with what the horny father and his sexy young daughter had been getting up to lately.

Tiffany sighed around a mouthful of muesli and rubbed her smooth thighs together under the table as her pussy moistened. She felt the blush creep onto her cheeks and quickly looked from brother to brother. They were deeply involved in talking about some basketball game they had watched last night and had not noticed. Luckily for her!

The incestuous nature of the father-daughter duo had stayed at the cock sucking stage. Tiffany had received her dad's big load maybe ten times in the intervening two weeks since their first time. She was in truth very happy at that. Her dad had a nice thick cock that stretched her lips nice and wide. She liked getting down on her knees for him and giving it a good working over when they got the chance. Tiffany was just not sure she wanted it to go any further than that. She was more than obliging about dropping to her knees in the laundry room, or the bathroom at the grocery store, or kneeling over him naked on the couch on Sunday morning. He always had a big load of tasty man-junk with his daughter's name on it. Over the weeks the fact that they were father and daughter had faded and it all seemed perfectly natural. She just did not think it would be right to fuck the old guy. Tiffany was a wise teenager and was of course on the Pill (she would have been pregnant many times over by now if she had not been) but the thought of taking her father's big driving dick up her slippery slash just weirded her out something crazy.

She was thinking about this all day, so that evening when her brothers got back from their jobs at the grocery store she was quite shocked. "Hi Josh! Hi Andy!" She grinned, giving them both a kiss on the cheek. "That time already huh?"

"Yeah sis, the days always go quickly in summer!" Andy replied. He set down the 24 pack of beer he was carrying on the table. Josh had already opened up a big pack of potato chips and munching on one.

"So you guys are getting dinner then?" She grinned.

"Hell yeah! Beer and chips for now, then I noticed mom and dad had left us a couple of steaks in the fridge. Gonna eat like a princess tonight Lady Tiffany." Josh grinned. His strong face was gleaming in sweat already and his work shirt stuck to the muscles of his body. Cracking open a beer he raised it and downed it in one go.

A thought occurred to Tiffany and she sighed. "I bet you two have girls coming over don't you?" She lowered herself onto a chair, banging the top off a beer on the edge of the table. "And you want me to make myself scarce."

"Hell no!" Answered Andy as he opened his own bottle. "We thought it would be good to have a bit of family time the next couple days. You mentioned how much you were going to miss mom and dad so we've decided we're going to show you how much fun your two older brothers can be!"

Tiffany ran her hand up and down the neck of the bottle, enjoying the way that the frosty exterior felt against her skin. The beer frothed out the top and she stuck her mouth over it, sucking so as not to waste any. Her brothers looked at each other and grinned but were too much gentlemen to say anything. Tiffany was anything but ladylike sometimes and while they enjoyed that the things she did could be outrageously sexy in anyone but their sister.

"I tell you what," said Josh, "Why don't you guys let me play dad for the night. I'll take care of dinner and you two go out to the pool for a swim or something. The weather is beautiful out there tonight and I figure one of us should take the pain. The other two can have the gain!"

"That's very cool of you, Josh!" Tiffany happily bounced to her feet and bounded over to give her big brother a hug. He smelled of sweat and deodorant and washing powder. Her own t-shirt, a tight white one that left her navel bare from the bottom of her ribs down to her jean shorts, came away a little wet with his moisture. "Ugh! I'll go get changed. If you need any help with the meat you just have to ask."

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Grinned Andy. "After all, he's handled meat almost as many times as you have."

Tiffany grabbed a dish towel and chased him all the way up the stairs to his bedroom, getting in several hard whacks on his firm fleeing ass as they did so. He streamed through his door and banged it shut in her face. She laughed and slammed on the door with the palm of her hand, still moist from the overflowing beer. "That will teach you. You cheeky little shit!"

"I'm not little. I'm a year older than you!"

"I wasn't talking about age..." She replied, her pulse up and racing. Tiffany knew when she got like this she said all sorts of things that she should not. The problem was that she could not stop it even if she tried.

The door pulled open and Andy stood there naked, waving his cock at her. "Not so little!" He beamed before shutting it again. Tiffany's eyes were wide. He was right. His cock had been not so little at all. In fact it looked an awful lot like their father's.

She did not say that. She did not say anything. Instead she wandered down the hallway to her room trying to calm herself down. As her door closed behind her and her own pink-and-purple room with it's familiar smell surrounded her, she felt her heart rate drop. It was good to be home and safe in her bedroom. If she had been out at some pool party somewhere Tiffany knew that she would have ended up sucking that cock before the night was out. Instead here she was home safe with her brothers and there was no cock around to suck. Not legal cock anyway.

The swimsuit she chose was pretty dull for Tiffany. She was known for wearing very daring t-backs and strapless tops to pool parties, but tonight she was home with her brothers. She pulled out a red two-piece that showed her belly button and ribs, back and shoulders. Looking in the mirror she realised it was a little small and maybe showed off little apple breasts a little too much, and maybe pulled up into her bubble butt a little far, but it was brother-safe. She was not, repeat not, going to allow the view of Andy naked earlier work her up.

Tying a red and yellow striped wrap around her supple hips she planted her sunglasses in her blond curly hair and used a moisture stick to quickly plump her lips. She felt them tingling as she did so. Leaving her feet bare Tiffany left her room, walked past Andy's empty one, and padded down the stairs. Josh was in the kitchen still marinading the meat and getting it all juicy. He had a beer in one hand and a bottle of BBQ sauce in the other. When Tiffany appeared at the top of the stairs he looked up and smiled his handsome smile. "Hey Lady Tiffany. Looking good!"

Andy popped his head in from the pantry and whistled. "Is she ever!" He laughed. "Give us a twirl sis!"

Tiffany had never been able to resist a boy who found her attractive. Besides this was just harmless fun, right? She did a little pirouette on her toes for them and then a low bow. She felt her ample bosoms tug at the material of her top and stood up quickly hoping that her blond curls had covered the obvious cleavage shot she had just given her brothers. From their blushes she could tell it had not.

"You look beautiful Lady Tiffany." Grinned Josh, breaking the tension in the room.

"Why thank you, Lord Josh of Jambon!" She said in her old world accent. It sounded more like a Deep South drawl than anything else. "Now if one of you two gentlemen could just furnish me with a beer then everything would be perfect."

"You wish is our command tonight, sis. " Smiled Andy, and he slammed a beer down on the table with a pop. The liquid bubbled and frothed all over the table top.

"Damn!" Said Tiffany, scooping up the bottle in haste and giving her brothers both a warm grin. "Everything is full and bountiful here tonight!"

Tiffany walked outside. She pulled a sun lounger out of the shade and threw herself down onto it. Their back yard was not large, but it seemed a lot bigger than it was. It had low fences all around but both of their neighbours to each side were set forward closer to the road. Directly behind the house was a small patch of woods where the three siblings had played as kids. It had a small fishing pool that one could swim in on the warmest days of year set deep within the heavy forested hillocks.

The sun loungers were set up on a little decking area outside the back door with a small privacy fence around them made from wrought metal. It was the kind of fence one could see through from close up but acted as a almost total wall from further away. Tiffany lay there looking to either side and could tell that neither of their neighbours were home yet.

Andy walked outside and fired up the BBQ before plopping himself down on a lounger opposite Tiffany's.

"Are the Jonson's away do you think?" Asked Tiffany.

"I think so. I haven't seen them around the past couple of days. Normally dad keeps an eye on their place though and he hasn't said anything to me about it." Replied Andy, looking over that way. It did appear that the Jonson's had shut the place up tightly. No windows were open and the upstairs curtains were closed. "Mr Hernandez is home though and his daughter."

Tiffany shivered. "Mr Hernandez gives me the creeps."

"Why, sis? He's a nice old guy. He brings us samples of his food around on a regular basis. You used to call him Uncle Henry."

"I don't know. Since I turned 18 he can't keep his eyes to himself. He keeps looking at me funny. He talks to my boobs not my eyes sometimes too."

Andy snorted just as he was taking a sip from his beer sending droplets all over the place. "Oh come on sis! I bet half the men in the world talk to your tits. You don't exactly cover them up!"

Tiffany rubbed at the beer splatter on her thigh leaving a wet trail behind. She licked her palm absentmindedly. "Yeah that's what makes it creepy. I look at him like an uncle. If any of my uncles were looking at my chest like that I'd get creeped out too."

Josh walked out onto the deck carrying the dish with the steaks in it. He had his beer bottle in the other hand. "Which of our uncles has been looking at your chest? Uncle Harry I bet. I've always suspected him of being a bit of a pervert..."

Tiffany stood up, pulled off her wrap, and threw it at him. It flew wide of the mark and landed over the side of the privacy fence on the lawn. She pouted and put her hands on her hips. "Uncle Harry is not a pervert. How can you say that about dad's brother? He's a lovely man. He's no more of a pervert than you two are!"

It was not missed by Tiffany that her brothers looked at each other and grinned. "We were talking about Mr Hernandez from next door."

"Uncle Hermy?" Replied Josh. "Oh I'd say he was a pervert. I overheard two women talking in the washing powder aisle the other week. Local rumor seems to be that isn't his daughter he's living with but his wife."

"His wife?" Said Andy. "But she's only what... 23? And he has to be in his mid forties if he's a day."

"Apparently someone overheard them whispering things to each other at Benny's Bar the other day. Stuff that a father and daughter would never say to each other." Said Josh as he flipped open the grill and started the meat on it. It spattered and hissed as he put it onto the grate, flashing up the flames and landing on the front of his t-shirt.

Josh ripped off his t-shirt and threw it into the house. Tiffany could not help but eye up his taut young body. His stomach was flat with a bit of a six pack, his chest smooth with just little blond hairs on it, his nipples perfectly pink... She licked her lips before she knew what she was doing. Tiffany loved to flick her young pink tongue over the erect nipple of a man. She found that most of them were shocked at first but then they sat back to enjoy it.

She covered the blush she felt suddenly color her cheeks and padded down the steps to get her wrap back. "What kinda things?" She heard Andy ask Josh.

"The phrase was apparently 'Take you into the bathroom, kneel down, and take you all in my mouth right now.'"

Tiffany stopped in mid-pickup. She recognised those words. Those had not been Julie Hernandez's. They had been her own to her father in the mall just last week. That had been followed by that exact sequence of actions taking place. Her dad had jizzed so hard in her mouth that she had thought he was going to blow a hole in the back of her throat. He had tasted damn good too. As she relived the memory Tiffany felt her gash juice and she shivered. She tried to pick up the wrap but it had gotten caught in part on a rosebush.

The voices continued from above. "Oh come on! We've known the Hernandez family for at least ten years. Julie was off growing up with her mother since they separated but Mr Hernandez always had shots of her around the house. She got here when she was 18, five years ago. They're family. You can see it in their eyes."

Tiffany couldn't get the wrap unhooked from the rose. She sighed, not wanting to reach in there and get her arm torn up. She called out for Andy, who came running down. He soon had easily pulled the garment free and handed it to her. It had a long tear in the corner and Tiffany pouted. "It's ruined!"

"It's okay sis. You don't need it anyway." Smiled Andy.

They walked back up to the deck.

"What's up, Lady Tiffany?" Asked Josh as he removed the steaks from the grill. "You look like you're about to get laid by the whole baseball team but instead they had to go have extra practice and they left the chess club behind instead."

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at him. "You're both on the baseball team. AND the chess club! If you think I'm going to help you oil your bats or mate with your checks you gotta 'nother thing coming."

They all laughed. The next ten minutes were taken up with laying the outside table and getting into position for dinner. They all stayed dressed as they had been. The food looked amazing - steak, baked potatoes, corn, and a side salad with vinaigrette.

"You certainly are an amazing cook there days Josh." Smiled Tiffany as she tucked into her steak. "You're going to make some girl a great catch."

"Why thank you Lady Tiffany. I pride myself on my cooking but it is always great to have some of your much esteemed encouragement."

She laughed and supped her beer. The drinking was starting to make her slightly woozy now. The conversation Josh and Andy had been having before kept running through her brain over and over. She had to find out if they had heard more or other sources for the story. In short the lusty teen had to find out what her brothers had heard on the grapevine.

"That stuff you were talking about before it's all urban legend though right?" She asked.

It was Andy that replied. "What stuff?"

"The story about Mr Hernandez and his daughter."

"If she IS his daughter." Voiced Josh. He always seemed ready to play Devil's advocate.

"I thought that we established that she was." Said Tiffany.

"Yeah I think she has to be." Said Andy, looking over to the house next door. "They look very similar in the face."

"So why would anyone say that about them?" The girl asked as she chewed wildly on her meat. Her appetite was larger than she had thought.

"Rumours grow from nowhere." Said Andy.

"Most urban rumours have a basis in fact though." Added in Josh. "They don't just spring up from nowhere."

"What do you mean?" Asked Tiffany.

"Well... like okay... Mr Hernandez and Julie are really father and daughter. They were in Benny's Bar and she did say that to him." Said Josh.

"Ewwww." Said Tiffany, wrinkling her nose and acting disgusted even though her fit young heart was hammering in her busty chest so hard she was afraid the boys could see it. "That's gross."

"Yeah, she probably said something else and it was misinterpreted." Andy said while sipping his beer. He had spilled the vinaigrette from his salad on his t-shirt. "Otherwise it's incest."

Josh raised an eyebrow. "Or the rumour started about someone else and just leaped to Mr Hernandez and Julie."

Tiffany knocked her beer over. It gushed over the table and the bottle clinked to the ground.

"Woah! Careful Lady Tiffany!" Said Josh, leaping to his feet and scooping up the bottle. "You already got beer on you bikini bottoms once today. You don't want to do it again."

Tiffany blushed bright red. When Josh had said about the rumour starting on someone else then leaping he had been looking right at Tiffany. Almost as though he knew. He could not know! There was no way! They had been careful. Not that careful but still! Tiffany felt a sense of dread come over her. She glared at him. "What do you mean? I didn't get anything on my bikini bottoms."

"Oh. Sorry. Just when you came up the steps from getting your wrap earlier you looked a little wet down there."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow and felt her face color even darker.

"I'm sorry Lady Tiffany. It must have been the shadows. They're rather long and low at this time of day." Josh said and got down on one knee in the beer puddle. "Forgive me."

Tiffany laughed. "You are forgiven sir knight. Now get up out of that beer before you get covered in shadows yourself."

Josh and Andy laughed.

They cleared the dishes up and returned outside. Though it had gone dark enough that the solar powered lights around the deck had come on it was still warm enough that none of them got changed. Tiffany kicked back with another beer in her hand. She was still nervous about what Josh knew.

"Thank you for the meal Josh. It was beautiful!"

"It was okay." Said Andy. "My steak was a little overdone."

brooke
brooke
358 Followers