Happy Fishermen

Story Info
Preparation for a seafood dinner leads to a different feast.
4.2k words
4.22
59.3k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Several nights ago as Michael and I were talking on the phone, we were thinking of what we could do to get everyone together for Wednesday night when Michael came up with the idea of a dinner feast with crabs, lobsters, fish, clams and oysters.

We planned it and he said he'd get Tyson and Bart to go diving for and get what they could for our dinner. I told him I'd get Simone, Lourdes and Katrina to help out too.

Tuesday late night, I was pleasantly surprised when Michael walked into the house carrying his bag saying he got off work early to go with the guys Wednesday morning for our feast.

We ended up going to bed after showering together for some hot passionate sex as he made love to me so slowly. I in turn took his magnificent cock into my mouth after he withdrew from my pussy and gave him a slow blowjob til he exploded in my mouth as he watched his cum trickle down my tongue into my throat.

I fell asleep nestled in the crook of his arm as he caressed my boobs from the side. We awoke about 3 hrs later, I was still alil hot from the earlier and started rubbing my clit as he laid in the bed with me. He whispered to me about the possibility of entertaining him, Tyson and Bart when they return from diving. He was making me so hot as he described to me how Tyson loved when I would suck his cock while Michael slammed my ass.

I was pumping my pussy with 2 fingers when Michael reached over to the nightstand and handed me my 4 inch thick dildo and I pushed the whole thing inside my pussy. He was pinching my nipples and flicking his finger against them causing them to sting but I love alil pain with my pleasure.

I was pulling and pushing the dildo deeper into my wet pussy as he described how he wanted to watch me suck both of the brothers off as he got up his knees and fed me his cock. I took him deep in my throat as I slammed the dildo in and out of my pussy. He mentioned to me that I would be on all fours sucking one off while straddling one while the other filled my tight backside.

I pulled the dildo from my pussy and began sucking it as I repositioned myself on all fours. Michael laid down on the bed and I turned myself so that we were now in a 69 position. He took the dildo from my hand as I engulfed his hard cock back into my mouth. He tongued my pussy as he pushed the dildo into my ass. He began pumping my hot ass as he tongued my clit.

I had an orgasm from the sensation of his tongue on my clit. I took his cock in long deep thrusts as my other hand pumped his shaft. I was sucking on the head when he started to cum. I clamped my mouth over his head and sucked while swallowing his thick creamy load into my tummy. I took all that his balls could produce as I sucked what I could from them. I continued sucking his cock as he fucked my ass.

Just then, the front gate buzzer buzzed. I didn't want him to stop but I knew he had too so I let him up and took the dildo into my own hands and kept pumping myself as I laid on my side watching him walk from the room. I heard him talking to Tyson then he returned to me. He took the dildo and pumped me a few more times as I began to cum. I let out a long wail as he pushed in deeper than what I had pumped myself with.

I collapsed as I lowered my leg down onto the bed. He withdrew the dildo from my ass and tossed it next to me on the bed. Just then we heard Tyson's voice yell from downstairs. Michael yelled back saying we were upstairs. I was on my side nekkid still when I heard them coming up the stairs. Michael laughed as he looked at me and said if I don't cover they may want some too. I remained right were I was.

Tyson and Bart walked into the bedroom and took one look at me and said, 'I see its a good morning already' I smiled at them and said good morning back. Michael went into the bathroom to get dressed while Bart took a seat on the chair across from me. Tyson sat next to me and started rubbing my legs. He asked if I was going with them and I laughed and said no.

He said I would be good for when they got out of the water to keep them warm. I told him that he would have to wait til he got back here for that, providing they get home early enough before the girls came down. As I was telling him that, he slipped a finger between my thighs and felt my pussy, then slipped it in. He said I felt really wet and I told him that was from my playing with myself this morning and of Michael's tongue. He then reached back and slipped the same finger into my ass and said I felt relaxed as he pumped my ass.

I told him to show me his cock but Michael walked out and said that they had to go. I smiled and told Tyson to remind me that I owe him a blowjob. Michael kissed me as did Tyson and Bart. Bart squeezed my nipple as the 3 of them left. Michael yelled out saying they'd be back in about noon. I slipped under the sheet and played with myself one more time before drifting back to sleep.

About 5:30am, I awoke to start the day. I had made some coffee and put on one of Michael's t-shirts. I could smell his cologne on it and it made me think of him. I picked up the house from the night before and ran the dishwasher. I had the house picked up in not time and decided to check my emails and the groups.

I finished what I needed to do and chatted with a few folks. Even met a new friend named Tanya who contacted me. A beautiful lil blonde in California with a fantastic looking body. Whew!

I got out the large pots that we would need to use for boiling the crabs and lobsters and went outside to check on the half barrel we use as BBQ'r. Loading the mesquite wood into the half barrel and pulling out the larger webber we have loaded the wood into that one. I got the pots and placed them on the grills.

Decided to dive into the pool and do a couple laps afterwards. So I pulled off the t-shirt and nose dived in. Did a few laps of the length then climbed out feeling refreshed as I toweled off. Slipping the t-shirt back over me I went about what I needed to do still.

I pulled out the benches from the side of the patio and dragged out the portable counter we have that Michael uses to clean his fish that he brings home after fishing. Once all that was setup it was just a matter of time when the boys came home that we would start cleaning and cooking.

I went back into the house and turned on the tube. Nothing on, so on came the stereo. Metallica and Kid Rock loaded on the CD and rock n roll filled the house. First song on was Metallica's Nothing Else Matters. Michael's favorite song as he tells me this is what will play at his funeral. It's his favorite because he says when we're together, nothing else matters. He's so sweet!

I ran upstairs and took out what I wanted to see him in when he got home. I went downstairs and set up the guest bathroom with towels for when Tyson and Bart took a shower.

Looking around to be sure everything was in place, I gave Alexa and the girls a call. Trying to determine what they were bringing down and when they would be here. Simone told me that Tyson was suppose to call them when they came back to my house and that they would be right down afterwards. They were making some pasta and marinated teriyaki beef kabobs.

I setup the dining room and brought in more chairs and setups in anticipation of about 10 or so people for dinner. Once the dining room was setup, my duties were done. All I could do was wait for the guys to come home.

About 11am or so, Michael called saying they were on they're way home and that the buckets were full. I told him to drive careful coming home and that I couldn't wait to see what all they got and to see them here. He told me to fill up the bin with water so they could soak the crabs and lobsters first before we cooked them. We hung up and outside I went.

Knowing they would be home soon since the beach they were going diving from wasn't far from me. I took another dip in the pool with the T-shirt on and emerged very wet with my hard nipples showing thru the white t-shirt just perfectly.

I heard the buzzer for the front gate and seeing Michael's truck I let them in. I reached up under my t-shirt and began pinching my nipples so that they would be on end when they came inside. Michael came thru the door first as Tyson and Bart brought buckets around the house towards the back patio.

I told Michael to go upstairs and get in the shower. He looked at me and said I looked beautiful as he pinched my nipples thru the shirt. He went upstairs and as he got to the top of the stairs, he turned and told me to have fun then disappeared into the bedroom.

I went outside to meet Tyson and Bart. They were dropping crabs and huge lobsters into the bin filled with water. I looked into the other buckets and saw clams, oysters, red fish and what looked like an eel. I asked Tyson about the eel and he said it was some kind of fish. Good for sushi... lol... Paula don't eat sushi... she uses it for bait!

After they were done loading the crabs and lobsters into the fresh water, I told them that I had setup the downstairs bathroom in case they wanted to shower and freshen up. Tyson mentioned something about calling home but I told him not yet. Bart saw what was going to happen so he excused himself to go take a shower.

No sooner was he out of sight, Tyson had my pulled my t-shirt over my head and was massaging my tits. He stood behind me as I turned my back on him as he cupped them in his hands bring my right boob up so I could lick my nipple then cupping the other and presenting it to my tongue.

He turned me around as I grabbed his shorts and knelt down in front of him. I pulled his shorts down and off and gobbled up his growing cock. I held the head in my mouth as I could taste the salt of the ocean. I sucked his cock slowly and placed the head in the back of my throat.

I had him thrusting his hips as I took his full length down my throat. He pumped me as I worked it in and out. Never fully taking my lips off his cock but holding the head just inside. I ran my tongue over his head and teased the slit causing him to jump.


He placed his hands on my head as he wanted me to take him back into my throat which I did. I withdrew off his cock slower each time I took him deeper. I could tell by his urgency that it wouldn't be long before he began to cum in my mouth.

I placed my hand around the base of his shaft and began pumping him while holding the head inside my mouth. He began to moan as I sucked hard on the crown. He groaned one more time as I pumped his shaft before he began filling my mouth with his warm cum. I sucked it deep into my throat as his cum poured from his cock straight into my throat. Never even tasted his cum as I held his cock past my tastebuds.

I pumped his shaft with my hand as I ran my tongue over and under his shaft and cockhead. When I pulled his contracting his cock from my mouth he was as clean as when I started. Squeezing the head I licked away the remaining drops of cum from the tip of his cock.

Releasing his cock then looking up at him he could only smile. He knew what he wanted and I knew what I wanted. I took care of both our needs. As he moved away, Michael was standing in the doorway watching. He asked me if I got my fill and I told him I have room in my tummy for more should and if he would like another blowjob from his sexy girlfriend.

He said he'd wait but that I needed to pass the offer to Bart who was standing in the doorway leading to the kitchen. I looked over at Bart fresh from his shower with a tank top on. His cock was pointing straight out as I motioned him over.

He took a seat on one of the lounge chairs and I walked over to him. Reaching down and taking his hard cock in my hand asked him if he could give me another dose of hot cum. Bart said 'oh yes' as I took a seat in another chair next to his hard cock. Leaning over, I took his cockhead into my mouth and proceeded to give him the same pleasure that his brother just received.

Knowing how Bart is though, I knew that he would cum alot faster than Michael or Tyson does. He says that he loves the way I deep throat him and thats what causes him to cum so fast. So as I sucked his length into my throat repeatedly I knew he wouldn't last long. I teased his head as I sucked him deeper and deeper. I began taking him in and out of my throat before I took him as deep as I could and on the way off his cock he began to cum. I swallowed everything he gave me.

I turned back towards Michael and asked him again. Still he said he'd wait til later. I got up and gave Bart a kiss while he pulled on his shorts that he dropped in the doorway of the kitchen when he saw me sucking on his brother.

Michael said that we needed to start getting everything ready. So I went inside and changed into a thong, heels and bikini top. Bart and Tyson had already fired up the BBQ'rs and had filled the pots with water to start boiling the crabs and lobsters. Bart began tossing the clams and oysters on the grill directly.

Michael began cleaning the fish as Tyson prepared the marinade. We had everything going really well by now. Tyson called Simone and told them they were back and that we started everything. It was just time to wait and and watch.

Michael, Tyson and Bart sat in the lounge chairs talking about their fun diving and getting the food for us tonight. I was getting them beers and moving around. One of the guys would either slap my ass or grab my tits as I walked past them. Michael told me to cum over to where he was sitting and have a seat on the lounger and to take a rest.

I sat back putting my heels up on the cushion. He caressed my calves and asked if I was doing ok, I assured him I was as he continued rubbing my calves and the arch of my foot in the heels. He told me to remove my thong so I lifted my ass and pulled it from my hips and slid them down my thighs. He grabbed at it and pulled it off the rest of me. I laid back down talking to him as he eyed my clean shaven pussy.

Tyson got up to check the crabs boiling in the pot and passed by me looking down. He told Michael he better do something with me otherwise he would. Michael chuckled and said if you see something you like, I'm sure she wouldn't mind, would you love he asked me. I smiled and said 'bring on anything you have' looking at Tyson.

Bart laughed alittle and said, 'Sounds like she wants all of it' and I turned to look at him and said, 'if you have the means, I have the solution' and turned back to look at Michael. Michael smiled and shook his head knowing that I was in the mood.

So to see what else would happen, I laid back into the chair and parted my thighs and began rubbing my clit while looking at Michael. Michael said, 'hey guys if you let her be, she'll just satisfy herself'.

So Tyson said thats fine, nothing wrong with a woman touching herself for the pleasure of her men. I continued to touch myself and run my clit for the guys. Michael who was facing me watched contentedly as he loves the way I play with myself. Tyson and Bart were sitting behind me but off to the side.

Michael reached over and slipped his finger into me as I moaned alil, he pumped me several times before withdrawing and bringing it to my tongue so I could lick my wetness from his finger. He pulled back and shoved 3 fingers into myself and began pumping.


Tyson came over and checked the crabs and his time then started to pull the crabs from the pot while Bart dropped more in. Tyson told Bart to check the lobsters and when Tyson turned back around to me he had his cock above his shorts and said that I looked like I needed something to suck. So I let him put his cock in my mouth as I continued to rub myself as Michael was enjoying what I was doing.

I let Tyson pump my mouth as I touched myself. He told me to pump his shaft but I kept my fingers on my pussy cause I was enjoying giving Michael what he wanted to see. Tyson then started to push his cock in slowly into my mouth and he looked at Michael and said lets see if she can do this and kept right on pushing more and more of his cock in. I opened my throat and let him stuff his 9 incher into my throat til his balls were pressed against my chin. He pulled back and mumbled, 'oh damn'.

He kept pumping my mouth only giving me half his length, but it was enough as he soon began screaming out that he was going to come as his cock grew thicker and coated my tongue with his sperm. He kept only the head in my mouth as he dribbled his come into my mouth. I swallowed everything he gave before withdrawing. I just kept on playing with myself never breaking stride with what my fingers were doing.

Michael then knodded to me and I rubbed my clit a few times and exploded in a strong and powerful body shaking orgasm. It was so exact that he knew what I wanted from him, his approval to orgasm and he gave it to me.

Bart mentioned something like, 'how provocative, a woman who cums on demand'... we all laughed over that remark.

Just about then, the girls buzzed the gate and Bart went to let him in. Michael asked me if I had planned on staying this way and I said why not. So didn't move from the lounge chair, instead I parted my legs so I had a foot on either side of the chair with my pussy spread open, still wet from my orgasm.

Simone walked in first and saw me sitting there. She looked at the guys and said something like, 'oh, I see the hor'deurves have been served already' and came over and gave me a kiss and finger pump as her finger went right into my pussy. Each girl did that to me. It was great.

Everyone was busy setting things up and doing this and doing that, so I took Michael by the hand and told him I needed help in the front room and told Tyson to watch the pots.

Once in the front room, I told Michael that I needed an itch scratched and that is was deep inside me and only his cock could take care of it. I knelt down in front of him and snaked his cock from his shorts and began sucking it. He grew hard in no time. I pumped in my hand as I rose up. I then kneeled onto the sofa with my knees against the back of the sofa and hung over the top as he guided his hot cock into my pussy.

He slipped in and out of me with a fury that I needed to be pounded hard. He reached around and pulled my nipples while I moaned loudly. I kept telling him to fuck me harder, to slam my pussy. I reached under and grabbed his balls as they slammed against his shaft. I turned my head and told him to put into my ass and in one quick pull he was out of my hot pussy and wham inside my ass. Just one aim and he was in me full tilt. I could only moan out.

He held onto my hips tightly as he ground his hips into my ass, shoving his swollen cock so far into me a I thought it would hit my tailbone. He pumped me hard and fast just the way I love it. He would stop and pull out and smack his cock against my ass waiting for the hole to close alittle then shove it right back in me. I love when he does that.

He was moaning at my tightness as he pulled and pushed into me. I was yelling at him to fuck me harder and he complied each time. His cock felt like it was 5 times the size that it normally is as he pounded my backdoor. I felt him grow another half inch and knew he was going to cum in me.

I tightened up as much as I could and held his cock hard as he moaned out his orgasm, I began to climax at the same time and thrusted my hips back onto him and felt his cock contract then a soothing warmth of liquid emptied into my bowels. As I felt him splashing my anal walls I could only enjoy the fullness of his cock still pumping into me.

We both were breathing quite hard as he slowed the thrusts. I tightened up again and made him moan. He asked me if he got that itch and I smiled and said oh yeah but that it may start up again within the hour and if he would be available. He laughed a little and said he should be and if not, he was sure he could get one of the brothers to take care of it.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers
12