Happy Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisaEllyn
lisaEllyn
11 Followers

"God yes. Your hands. Your mouth. I am in love with your hands and mouth." Her words slowed, deepened, and soon she could only manage single word sentences. "Oh. God. Yes. You. Are. Killing. Me!"

She came with a growling scream pouring heated liquid down my throat. So much thicker than cum, and so much sweeter. She held me to her bucking hips until she was spent, thoroughly sated.

I lingered between her legs nuzzling her, dipping my tongue in again to get another taste, only to be pulled back, not lightly, by my hair.

"Haven't you had enough?" Her question was kind, full of laughter.

"Never," I said, wanting more even with her taste still potent in my mouth.

"Well, it's enough for now. If you're good maybe I'll let you have more later."

Again my eyes wandered to hers. I felt them shine with a fevered excitement of things to come. I dropped my eyes again not sure how I kept getting away with looking at her. I backed onto my haunches as she stood.

"Walk to the pole and stand there, facing it." She walked opposite to the pole.

Immediately I got to my feet and paying close attention to my posture, moved to face the pole, again taking my modified Parade Rest position.

I heard her fixing herself; pulling up her jeans, buttoning and buckling up. Then I heard soft footsteps on the carpet. I froze, goosebumps rising, as I felt her breath on the back of my neck.

"You look fantastic standing there all ready for me like that. Ready for me to ask you to do anything I want."

She flicked the back of my upper arm with her finger and I flinched. "I know what YOU want."

I tried not to jump when she reached between my legs. The little red string masquerading as panties didn't hide much and my inner thighs shimmered with obvious desire. She pressed her body against my back bringing her now wet hand around to my mouth.

"Taste it." She demanded.

Oh... my... God... so... fucking... hot.

I leaned into her finger licking up and down from tip to palm sucking and nipping her skin. Her breathing increased on my neck and she let out a throaty moan as she pulled her finger away from my reaching mouth.

"I have something else for you that I didn't put in the bag."

She moved away and I heard the side table drawer open. Quickly she was back, pressed again, so very hot against my back. God I could live my entire life like this.

Just. Like. This.

"Look up baby." I lifted my eyes and immediately felt my knees give way. Literally, they buckled and I had to right myself. I choked back a sob as one of her strong arms circled my waist, cradled me, helping me back up.

"Kerrin... I... is... is it... mine? May I have it? Please? It's... it's beyond fantastic." She brought the soft black leather collar up so I could caress it with my cheek. "I love it... so so much. It's... beautiful." My breath hitched, my words hitched, I think my brain hitched. That collar was so much a fantasy for me.

A quick laugh accompanied the sounds of the little silver collar buckle opening. "Greedy aren't you?"

"Yes, Kerrin," I agreed as I stretched my neck high waiting to feel the leather encircle my neck. I sighed, and pure rapture engulfed me as she buckled the collar home.

"This is mine baby. I am allowing you to wear this collar. And when you wear it you are mine... as you have always been... but now in totally new ways."

"Yours," I said. "Always." I meant it now as I've meant it for the previous nine years. I was hers.

"Mine," she said again.

I felt little nips to the back of my neck slowly getting harder as she progressed from right to left. I was one big ball of thrumming sexual tension. And that only increased when her hands went to the snaps on my beautiful new vest.

She played with the snaps, taking her time as she moved down the rich leather. She let her fingertips graze my breasts inside the leather as she went. Electric. That's what it was. It was like my nerve endings reached out past my skin and into the small gap between my flesh and her touch.

I wondered if I'd ever be dry again as I felt a trickle of wetness make its way down my thigh.

My clasped hands were so close to her crotch I flexed my wrists and rubbed the warm material. She immediately pushed into me making it impossible for me to move my hands. She stayed like that, not moving, not touching, just a hard pressure molded onto my back.

"No," she said. "Keep yourself still unless I tell you to move." She backed up slightly pulling my arms with her.

"Now... about your safe word..." She stopped all movement, all caresses, anything that could distract me.

"Your safe word is simply 'STOP.' If you need me to stop just tell me, and I'll stop. If you need to end something I trust you enough to know it, and say it. I'll expect you to REALLY need to stop and I'll want you to tell me why, but I'll stop, immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kerrin." I trusted her with my life, there was no reason in hell I needed to employ a symbolic word for me to get her to discontinue a scene if I needed that.

Slowly, so freaking slowly, she reached under the front neck of my vest and pulled it back, pulling it off my shoulders. She left it there, partly down my arms, held by my locked hands and then moved in front of me. It was a torture all on its own but somehow I kept my hands clasped and my eyes down.

She brushed the backs of her fingers on my nipples eliciting a quick hitching moan from my partly open mouth.

"Nice. Very nice," she said. My nipples responded by going from hard to steel. I bit back a cry when I felt a sharp pain as she pinched the left one.

"You can cry out if you need to Michelle." Then she pinched the right nipple.

God she wasn't joking that time. That hurt!

I cried out on that one. A small cry, but one that acknowledged the pain... and the wondrous pleasure mixed in. As she alternated between loving, soothing rubs and vice-like pinches to each nipple I felt even more wetness release itself from my pulsing crotch.

That was an affirmation of sorts. Never did I have a chance to submit like this. Never did I feel the mixture of pleasure and pain like this. I had fantasized about it for years, reading stories about it, even fondling the soft leather and hard cuffs in the adult stores I've visited. But Kerry had never shown an interest, and ours was a monogamous commitment. I never thought I'd get to feel these sensations spreading through my skin and my soul. I really DID want this. I really DID need this.

Kerrin wiped away a tear I didn't know I'd shed. "Michelle, look at me."

I looked up into her eyes clearly seeing her concern. I also saw deep love emanating out from those same liquid pools. She was my lover, my friend, truly my soul-mate.

"I'm okay," I said. I had to make her understand. "I'm more than okay. You. This. It's all so overwhelmingly wonderful... I love you. I love you so much and it's all good. So very... good."

"I adore you baby." She cradled my cheeks in her warm hands. She paused, then, "That's why we're down here."

Her lips brushed mine; her tongue opening my mouth, penetrating lazily, sensually. I kissed her back tasting the sweetness of her mouth I knew so well. She deepened the kiss before grunting and moving seemingly reluctantly away.

"Drop the vest," she said as she pulled me by the waist.

I unclasped my hands and shrugged off the vest into my hands. I quickly folded my new favorite piece of clothing and dropped it to the side.

"Move closer to the pole, place your arms around it, reach above your head and clasp your wrists." Her voice receded as she moved behind me, back towards the stairs.

The rope on the pole scratched my breasts as I snuggled against it. Instead of fixating on the irritation I took the feeling into myself, focused on it intently, wondering at the sensation and what caused one thing to be irritating and another luxurious.

I stiffened as I suddenly felt her pressed against me again. How did she sneak up on me like that?

She dragged cold metal down my back and I groaned into the pole. She laughed as she moved around the pole and played with the rope. She clicked something into place... a carabiner maybe? It was hard to tell since my eyes were down and my forehead rested against the pole. She then took each of my wrists in turn and clamped them into what were obviously sturdy metal handcuffs.

Wow. Just...wow. Where the fuck did she get them? Wicked freaking amazing!

The metal was cold and hard against my wrists. They already made small marks on my wrists where they rested against the edge. I pulled on them testing their strength, their give.

I wasn't going anywhere. More trickles down my thigh.

"Keep your head up baby, and don't lean against the pole. Stand straight and tall for me."

I swear I felt the trickle reach my ankle.

I took a deep breath and straightened my back, pulling the handcuffs, again feeling their weight, their... I don't know... I guess feeling maybe what they represented. I sighed, full of contentment, desire, happiness. I was more than ready.

I heard a snap then the rustle of something leaving it's home. It was the flogger.

God... please let it be the flogger.

I felt her rake the handle of the whip down my back.

"Oh... please..." My voice cracked. "Please, Kerrin!" I begged.

Her finger trailed through the back of my panties down between my legs grazing my lips, electrifying my insides.

"I can't believe how wet you are. You are so hot!" She breathed these words into my ear.

"Please Kerrin. My. God. Please. Yes. This!"

"Say it. I want to hear it baby." She removed her finger and dragged it under my shoulder blades leaving a wet trail that brought goosebumps up my arms. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to feel it Kerrin. I want to feel that leather, those straps on my back. I want to feel your power, know that it's you behind that... know that it's you taking me like this." I said it all in one long rush of breath. I think I cried it more than actually said it. "I want it Kerrin. Please. Please... take the flogger to me." I ended with an embarrassing sob.

She kissed my back and then was gone. But immediately I realized only her touch was gone. Her voice remained, filling the space with love, with assurance, keeping me aware, engaged. She was a fucking natural.

"I bet you're wondering how this is going to feel, aren't you?"

"Yes, Kerrin," I said weakly.

"Are you wondering how it's going to feel for me too?"

I felt a very light wisp across my shoulders. I gasped; not from pain but from the touch. The moment was actually here.

Again I stumbled all over myself trying to find the right words. "I... I don't know if I thought about that before. Are you... do you... I mean is this okay... for you too?"

She let the strips of leather lightly pepper my back. Back and forth, very light, up and down. Moments passed. I wasn't sure if she was going to answer me.

"Ahhhhhh!"

I breathed out a surprised cry when the straps bit down hard in the middle of my shoulder blades. Then the soft feather-light wisps again. I tried to move myself out, away from the pole, tried to reach for those biting straps.

She laughed lightly. "My greedy girl. Bowing yourself, letting your body beg for more."

She warmed my whole back before I felt another sting. She put some weight behind that one and it brought out a grunt from somewhere deep inside of me.

"To answer your question...." She paused. "Do you even remember the question?" She laughed as she laid another stripe across my back, this one low, just above the panty line.

"Yes," I moaned, my head slightly fuzzy. "No...," I wasn't totally sure anymore.

"I love to see you like this. So aroused. So... open to me." Now I remembered the question. It was so hard to think though. All I could do was feel. And it felt so fucking GOOD! She ran one of her hands over my back, stroking, bringing whole new sensations to the surface. "I can't believe how wet you are." She tugged my panties down to my ankles.

My forehead hit the pole but I quickly picked it back up.

"Oh, Kerrin. So good. So fucking good." I pressed my ass outward again looking, begging for the flogger's touch.

"So, so, so greedy!"

"Kerrrrrrin!" I screamed as I felt multiple strips connect with my inner thighs and lips. Not overly hard, but hard enough and just so... so very THERE. So... powerfully electric.

Light snaps of leather thrummed against my ass cheeks. Then a hard stripe up on my shoulders quickly followed by two on my ass. She was literally keeping me on my toes. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to sit for the rest of the day or even the next.

Sweat poured from my body as grunts and lustful moans ushered from my mouth. Her strokes fell heavy now, her breathing matched the strokes, heavy from exertion. Excitement and pride filled me as I realized I'd be wearing her marks for days.

I felt the stirrings of an orgasm even as the pain built in intensity. I stilled my rocking movement that had flowed with each strike. But I wasn't sure if I could handle the throbbing pain. It was so much. But I didn't know if it was too much.

"Kerrin... Kerrin... I don't know..."

"Stay with me baby. Five more. Count with me."

"One," she huffed as the whip caught my back and side under my arm. "One!" I echoed. The pulse reverberated through my middle and directly into my leaking center. The pain was intense but I wasn't ready to end it.

"So good baby, you are doing so good. I am so fucking proud of you. Just a few more."

That pulled me though... I straightened my back and counted along with my lover as each successive strap sizzled my skin."

At two more I thought I heard a zipper behind me.

"Four!" I cried, sobbing into my chest. "Yes Kerrin. God yes!" I didn't understand it completely but I no longer felt pain. It was just pleasure roiling under my skin.

The final shot sliced through the air and caught me over both cheeks, stinging me deeply, purely.

"Five!" Tears poured from me but so did that liquid down below.

I heard the flogger drop and immediately I felt a pressure through my wetness.

"Bend baby."

Without hesitation I bent as much as the cuffs allowed.

A shaft entered me, fully, in one push. I wailed.

"Ohmygodgoingtocome! Kerrin! Gonna! Kerrin! Please!"

"Come baby. Come for me."

A scream, primal, feral, almost inhuman, poured from me... unstoppable as the hardest climax I ever felt crashed over and through me. She pumped into me, hard, taking me, owning me, driving into me harder... harder... accompanied by her own moans and panting.

"Oh God. Oh so...fucking... unbelievably... good." She lunged hard once, twice, then came with a guttural yell.

Slowly she stilled, covering me, merging her sweat with mine. Moments passed and I reveled in her weight on me as I held us up only with the cuffs and my spent body.

"Uh," we groaned in unison as she pulled out of me.

She walked around the pole and held up the apparatus responsible for splitting me in two. "Double-sided dildo," she said with a pleased laugh. She threw it down and reached to unlock my wrists. She took my freed arms and rubbed them to ease the tingling from the blood rushing back in.

Pulling me over gently to the recliner, she sat and placed me on my knees facing away from her. I yelped as I first placed my sore ass on the carpet and again when I felt something cold touch my stinging back. She shushed me, "This is just some ointment to soothe your back. So red. So many marks. But they won't last long."

"Damn."

I meant it. Damn.

When she finished she pulled me up into her lap and we sat there in comfortable silence for several moments. Was she playing the whole experience over in her head like I was? I moved a bit to take the pressure off of a particularly sore spot on my back.

She must have noticed. "Hurt?" she asked. I could hear a wince in her voice.

"A little...." I rubbed back against her, testing the feeling on my back, my ass. "It actually feels good." Wow, I thought, this was going to be hard to put into words. But I had to. I had to make sure she knew I was okay.

I stumbled through an explanation. "It's like the pain after an intense workout. You know how everything aches and sometimes it's even hard to get up the next morning if you overdo it a little? I love that feeling because it brings with it a sense of accomplishment and pride in having done it. It makes me feel good... about myself. This is really the same kind of thing. I feel good... great... because of it, not... in spite of it."

I turned my face to look up at her. "This doesn't replace anything you know. It just adds to it. I don't expect you to want to come down here everyday or every week or anything. I don't want that for you or me." I paused. "I... I guess I'm scared that this was a once and done thing and... God... please don't let that be the case. I just want... I just... I guess I should shut up for a second and let you talk, huh?"

Her chest rose and fell with a silent laugh. "Yeah, that would be good." Then she was quiet for a moment before she continued. "It's not a once and done. I like that you like it. I think I'm trying to get my head around you needing it though. It's hard for me to understand... 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't want this for me." She gently touched one of my new prized marks. "But I did like feeling that control, that power to have you there, writhing, waiting to see what I was going to do. That was pretty cool."

A rush went through my body landing directly between my legs. "Yeah, that was amazingly cool for me too."

She hugged me and said, "Maybe I should do some more reading."

We sat a bit longer in comfortable silence. Then I realized she was unbuckling my collar and I tried to pull away.

"No," she said calmly but with force as she pulled me back.

I reluctantly leaned back against her and stilled myself... every piece of me wanted to fight to keep hold of that piece of leather. It felt like my sanctuary was removed when she slipped it from my neck.

She kissed my now bare neck and breathed into my ear, "When you see this collar next it will be hanging on a hook on the basement door. And when you see it I expect you to drop whatever you are doing, put the collar on and go downstairs and put on whatever else I left for you down here."

She pulled the short hairs at the nape of my neck hard enough, rousingly enough, to pull an electrified gasp from my throat.

"Yes Kerrin," I croaked.

Before she let me go she said, "And make no mistake about it... you will see that collar again."

Chills ran the length of my spine as we both lifted ourselves from the chair and made our way up to the kitchen.

"So," she said, "how was your day?"

My day? I thought. My day was absolutely perfect.

lisaEllyn
lisaEllyn
11 Followers
12